Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,244 members, 7,815,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

The Danger Of Falling In Love! Beware! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Danger Of Falling In Love! Beware! (2028 Views)

Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) / Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas / 17 Signs Of Falling In Love/Lust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Danger Of Falling In Love! Beware! by DigitalSignal(m): 10:38pm On Jan 14, 2013
It is an established fact that emotion rules most of the people in the world. Most of our actions are driven by emotion. For instance, why can't you stay a virgin till you get married? Why do you want the best and most romantic guy/lady? Why do you want to own the latest car? Why do you come to the romance section of nairaland? Why do you want to be noticed in a crowd? Why can't you stay without a partner? The answers to all these questions and many more are supplied from the 'kingdom of emotion'!
As a man, you're supposed to be a source of strength to your lady! Someone whom she can run to, when she needs emotional satisfaction!When you as a man falls in Love, you've lost control of your emotions; you can no longer be the man you're supposed to be! You become dependent (emotionally) on the lady you've fallen for!
Your goal, as a man, is to make your lady emotionally depend on you; and by only loving and not falling in Love, you can choose when it's right to react a certain way towards your lady! So, make the ladies fall in Love while the guys do the loving!

1 Like

Re: The Danger Of Falling In Love! Beware! by Gabrielsylar(m): 11:10pm On Jan 14, 2013
did ATM swallow ur card?

1 Like

Re: The Danger Of Falling In Love! Beware! by Chnges(m): 11:14pm On Jan 14, 2013
@OP seems lyk ur brain's digital signal z bad. I see.
Anyways, it wasn't all rubbish if not for the fact that u wrote that write-up with emmotions
Re: The Danger Of Falling In Love! Beware! by chikeorji123(m): 11:16pm On Jan 14, 2013
Lets the lady fall in love while the man do the loving?.. Op l still don't get it..?
Re: The Danger Of Falling In Love! Beware! by DigitalSignal(m): 2:02am On Jan 15, 2013
chikeorji123: Lets the lady fall in love while the man do the loving?.. Op l still don't get it..?
Re: The Danger Of Falling In Love! Beware! by DigitalSignal(m): 2:04am On Jan 15, 2013
chikeorji123: Lets the lady fall in love while the man do the loving?.. Op l still don't get it..?
When you love a lady and, for instance, she makes a complaint or have an emotional problem on which she needs genuine advice, you can use your head and not your heart to appreciate the problem and give unbiased advice and probably, suggest well thought out steps to be taken. But when you as a man fall in Love, your reasoning, as regard the lady in question, is marred by emotion and her desire for genuine understanding and advice is left unsatisfied by her own man because he wants to use his lady's eyes to look at the problem and see only what those eyes can see, even if he knows when he uses his eyes, he will see the problem differently! Anything concerning her, he wants to use her eyes to see it! If you make a lady fall in Love with you by loving her, you become a pillar in her moments of weakness and she turns to you for satisfaction! Get it?

1 Like

Re: The Danger Of Falling In Love! Beware! by ihedioramma: 5:22am On Jan 15, 2013
LOVE IS NOT ALL ABOUT HAVING SEX . IF YOU ARE HAVING SEX WHY YOU ARE NOT MARRIED YOU ARE IGHORANT AND YOU WANT JESUS TO DIE FOR 2TIMES . THERE IS SUFFER FOR PEOPLE THAT ARE DATING THERE SELF, SO MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS ASCAPE FROM GOD'S ANGER. ANY BODY THAT WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU IS WICKED OR SATAN IS IN HIM OR HER . HE OR SHE DONT WANT YOU TO BE LOVED BY GOD.
Re: The Danger Of Falling In Love! Beware! by DigitalSignal(m): 1:52pm On Jan 15, 2013
ihedioramma: LOVE IS NOT ALL ABOUT HAVING SEX . IF YOU ARE HAVING SEX WHY YOU ARE NOT MARRIED YOU ARE IGHORANT AND YOU WANT JESUS TO DIE FOR 2TIMES . THERE IS SUFFER FOR PEOPLE THAT ARE DATING THERE SELF, SO MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS ASCAPE FROM GOD'S ANGER. ANY BODY THAT WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU IS WICKED OR SATAN IS IN HIM OR HER . HE OR SHE DONT WANT YOU TO BE LOVED BY GOD.
Thank you.
Re: The Danger Of Falling In Love! Beware! by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 15, 2013
A person who is afraid to fall in love is a coward. And I don't think a coward can be a source of strength for me, sorry undecided
Re: The Danger Of Falling In Love! Beware! by DigitalSignal(m): 3:33pm On Jan 15, 2013
Flytefalls: A person who is afraid to fall in love is a coward. And I don't think a coward can be a source of strength for me, sorry undecided
Coward! I don't think so. Not falling in love but Loving you doesn't mean he is without emotion and can't be sympathetic towards you! It's just that it enables him put on his thinking cap and analyze things independent of emotions when the occasion demands it. Even the Bible says, ''He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him.'' Your man can connect with you emotionally, but when you, his lady, are becoming too emotional he can go into the thinking faculty of his head and say, 'baby', I think we're proceeding in the wrong direction; why don't we look at it this way!...

2 Likes

Re: The Danger Of Falling In Love! Beware! by tpia5: 9:19pm On Jan 15, 2013
Hmm, if the man doesnt want to fall in love, then neither should the woman.

Op, your post is interesting in a way, but not quite correct.
Re: The Danger Of Falling In Love! Beware! by tpia5: 9:20pm On Jan 15, 2013
There are, however, many dangers of falling in infatuation.
Re: The Danger Of Falling In Love! Beware! by DigitalSignal(m): 10:55pm On Jan 15, 2013
tpia@:
Hmm, if the man doesnt want to fall in love, then neither should the woman.

Op, your post is interesting in a way, but not quite correct.
*chuckles*. Really? Please what's not correct?
Re: The Danger Of Falling In Love! Beware! by tpia5: 12:32am On Jan 16, 2013
Chuckles indeed, smh. undecided

Your goal as a man is not to make a woman emotionally dependent on you, but to make her emotionally fulfilled.

For the proper definition of love, check 1 cor 13.

And btw, if you do not have the love of Christ in you, you will find it hard to love anybody, or be loved in return.

When you consider people as commodities, you also turn yourself into the same.
Re: The Danger Of Falling In Love! Beware! by DigitalSignal(m): 1:52am On Jan 16, 2013
tpia@:
Interesting post up there! But we seem to be saying the same thing! How do you fulfil somebody's emotional desires if not by satisfying them in whatever way that is applicable? And if somebody comes to you to have his or her emotional desires satisfied whenever they have them, have you not made the person fulfilled emotionally? At least the person will come back to you when the need arises again! Doesn't that make the person depend on you in that regard? This is one reason I asked many rhetorical questions in my initial post! There is a particular desire we all have that nairaland is fulfilling, huh? Don't we depend on nairaland on its fulfillment then? By the way love as it's stated in your reference is not biased. The man should be able to touch reality which may be elusive in the realms of emotion. May be I didn't make it clear enough to be understood; i never meant the man having some level of control over his emotions to be able to provide that balance in the relationship to be seeing the woman as a commodity! Tha's far from it. If you understood it that way, it must have been my inability to make it clearer. Good morning by the way.
Re: The Danger Of Falling In Love! Beware! by tpia5: 2:29am On Jan 16, 2013
^love shouldnt be one sided in that manner.

of course it frequently is, but such instances simply highlight the fact that there's an imbalance and error/s along the line.
Re: The Danger Of Falling In Love! Beware! by DigitalSignal(m): 2:46am On Jan 16, 2013
^
Are you saying they should be on the same emotional plane?
Re: The Danger Of Falling In Love! Beware! by tpia5: 7:02am On Jan 16, 2013
like i said, 1 Cor 13 is the best way to describe love.

as per your question, they should both be on the same plane, if one is investing 50% or less emotionally in the relationship, then the other should too.

thats my two cents.
Re: The Danger Of Falling In Love! Beware! by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 16, 2013
How I wish my nephew could jus shiiit on the OP's head right now angry
Re: The Danger Of Falling In Love! Beware! by DigitalSignal(m): 11:20am On Jan 16, 2013
Let's try viewing it from this angle and see if more light could be shed on it! Take a situation where a guy who desires to get married sees you, gets attracted and starts getting close to you in a bid to win your heart. He does this by showing you love and gradually your walls of defense started to wane. Finally, having seen the beauty of his heart and the magnitude of love it contains, you 'fall in love with him' and decide to give in to his desire and get married to him! Would you now say, because you have developed stronger emotions for him, that he doesn't love you enough? Or that it's not fair that you're in love with him? When he first met you, you probably didn't have any feelings for him or should I say as much feeling as he had! He showed you he has a heart full of sincere love, you saw it and was so overwhelmed that you said, ''Ben'', if that's his name, ''I misjudged you; i never knew you would be this loving and caring, but now that I know I shall be yours forever and you'll be mine till eternity. I pledge my body to you and it's yours from this moment; have me and do what you please with me!''....
Besides, if a woman can depend on her husband for other things, as even the Bible says, ''The husband (man) is the head of the home'' , why can't she depend on her man for her emotional needs? Why must it be 50/50 in this and not in others? As you may see from the above scenario, the lady fell in love, probably not of her own volition, but as a result of the acts of kindness and love exhibited by the man which had been filed in her subconscious mind! This man she fell in love with is still the same man he was when she decided to be his! Nothing has changed in him! Are you saying the woman should not give more in anything; even though she may not have control over that thing? Hmm! E get as e be o!
Re: The Danger Of Falling In Love! Beware! by DigitalSignal(m): 11:32am On Jan 16, 2013
mondi_cheeks: How I wish my nephew could jus shiiit on the OP's head right now angry
*Looks at her and smiles*
Why your nephew? You could do it better!
Re: The Danger Of Falling In Love! Beware! by DigitalSignal(m): 10:33pm On Jan 16, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: did ATM swallow ur card?
You can't buy love with ATM card alone!
Re: The Danger Of Falling In Love! Beware! by DigitalSignal(m): 9:57pm On Jan 17, 2013
Well, some are still of the opinion that love should be 50/50 and that if the man doesn't want to fall in love neither should the woman! Interesting opinion, but have at the back of the mind that love itself cannot be measured or quantified and that the man comes to the lady with a mission; to make her love him and accept him! Also know that her eventual falling in love may be beyond her will power as you will see as you continue reading.
Having said all that have been said, I thought I should highlight 4 steps that can be taken to make someone fall in love with you! Money is not included in these 4 steps as anybody can spend it on someone.
Before we look at the 4 steps, perhaps, it would be interesting to have an idea of the part of a lady's mind you would want to influence in order to make her fall in love with you; her subconscious mind! The subconscious mind is the part of the brain that picks up the enduring thoughts, blended with emotion, in the conscious mind or those coming from the Imaginative faculty of the brain and processes them. Thoughts from your reasoning mind, the conscious mind, can only reach your spiritual side of the brain, that's the subconscious mind, when they have energy great enough to propel them! If you spend time, long enough with a certain set of people, there's a very high degree of probability that you be influenced by them! Likewise when those thoughts you hold in your mind are kept long enough, the subconscious mind is led into accepting as true, the nature of the object of your thoughts and feelings! Have you ever wondered why so many people pray without results? Their prayers do not have the emotional force necessary to stimulate the subconscious mind, which is the spirit side of the brain, to pick up those prayers! Prayer is not by shouting o! And as we are made known in the Bible, God is a spirit! Without your connecting with the subconscious mind by getting your prayers soaked in emotion so that they can be relayed to God in the spirit, everything ends in your head and yields no result! On the other hand, when you begin to imaging the person, you call into action, the creative imagination which is the faculty that receives thought impulses broadcast from the subconscious mind of other brains. Associating the person with any kind of emotion, good or bad, attracts similar thoughts released from other brains. For instance, when you have a desire to compose a special message for the one you love, you would probably look for a quiet place to allow your mind to go in search of beautiful expressions! Those expressions do not exist in your mind but released from the brains of others; you invoked the creative imagination and it attracted thoughts, similar to those that are pounding on your conscious mind, from the brains of others; it's just as a radio would receive signals from a broadcasting station when tuned to its frequency!
This is already too long so the steps will be added some other time! ...

(1) (Reply)

Help! All My Exes Blocked Me On Watsapp And Facebook! / Reasons Why Chris Hemsworth’s Wife Replace Natalie Portman’s / Shocked!!! Her Dad Is A Juju Native Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.