Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Abductors Kill Imo Dep Gov’s Aide - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abductors Kill Imo Dep Gov’s Aide (7911 Views)

Breaking News: Apc Picks James Faleke As Kogi Dep Gov Candidate For Kogi / United States: Imo Dep Gov Still On Our Wanted List / Imo Dep Gov Has Arrest Warrant In The Us For Forgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abductors Kill Imo Dep Gov’s Aide by abagoro(m): 11:21pm On Jan 14, 2013
Owerri— Director of Protocol to Imo State Deputy Gov ernor, Mr. Laz Anyanwu, who was kidnapped last Friday, has been killed by his abductors.

The kidnappers, who stabbed him in several parts of his body, reportedly dumped his body at Orobo in Mbaitolu Local Government Area of the state.

The corpse was found Monday morning where it was dumped by his abductors

Chief Press Secretary to the deputy governor confirmed the story of Anyanwu’s killing last night but failed to give details.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/01/abductors-kill-imo-dep-govs-aide/
Re: Abductors Kill Imo Dep Gov’s Aide by abagoro(m): 11:23pm On Jan 14, 2013
I think it is high time Ohakim and his friends stop this war for the good of everyone. I'm beginning to have a feeling that there is high political undertone to all these.

8 Likes

Re: Abductors Kill Imo Dep Gov’s Aide by asha80(m): 11:35pm On Jan 14, 2013
i knew that deadly politics was going to play out the way some guys were going about in the state.
Re: Abductors Kill Imo Dep Gov’s Aide by Afam4eva(m): 11:41pm On Jan 14, 2013
I think this is the first time that an abducted person will be killed in the east. I think this particular case is isolated and may be politically motivated.
Re: Abductors Kill Imo Dep Gov’s Aide by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:39am On Jan 15, 2013
It's all the thugs and hangers-on of the immediate past corrupt and evil gov't; the gravy train has stopped and they've returned back to the daily job of kidnapping, murder and armed robbery. You want to talk to an igbo-smoking animal about morality and earning an honest days pay?

2 Likes

Re: Abductors Kill Imo Dep Gov’s Aide by EkoIle1: 12:49am On Jan 15, 2013
Lost and confused so called next generation making silly and misguided excuses to discount and negate a very dangerous social problem ravaging the entire society and region.

smh....

1 Like

Re: Abductors Kill Imo Dep Gov’s Aide by EkoIle1: 2:29am On Jan 15, 2013
PROUD-IGBO:

^^^Animal, which one did they use 'forensics' to solve?; is it the Dele Giwa murder.....is it the Bola Ige murder......is it the Kudirat Abiola murder (and i'm sure if they did their job well, they'd discover that MKO was poisoned too).....is it the Funsho Williams murder.....is it the Olaitan Oyerinde murder?; i could go on and on, but i don't have all night, so just tell me which of these murders was solved with hard-nosed investigative work and forensics.

Ode, let me just entertain your insane upside down ibo logic. So tell me, you arrived at the conclusion that this man was killed by political opponents because of lack of forensic investigation in Nigeria?

What's next? You have crystal ball and you know who's behind all the killings in Nigeria right you dumb clown.

Like I said, your IQ dey inside gutter..

You dumb no be small..

2 Likes

Re: Abductors Kill Imo Dep Gov’s Aide by PROUDIGBO(m): 3:16am On Jan 15, 2013
Eko Ile:

Ode, let me just entertain your insane upside down ibo logic. So tell me,
What's next? You have crystal ball and you know who's behind all the killings in Nigeria right you dumb clown.

Like I said, your IQ dey inside gutter..

You dumb no be small..

^^^Thicko, you question should have been: ".....you arrived at the conclusion that this man was killed by political opponents because inspite of lack of forensic investigation in Nigeria?"

Let me fill you in on a little thing called 'deductive reasoning':

*A gov't aide was kidnapped and killed in cold blood;
*Multiple stab wounds would point in the direction of some 'emotional connection' in the murder;
*He was kidnapped on friday and his body dumped on a monday; given the time frame from kidnap to murder, we can assume that issues of ransome weren't brought up;
*Ohakim has turned out to be a bitter loser (you both are kindred spirits i suppose wink), and doesn't want to accept defeat and move on with his life; instead instigating all manner distractions for the Rochas' administration;
*Ohakims past hangers-on and sychophants are now out of a 'job'.

From the aforementioned, i've deduced that the killing is politically motivated, and as i adviced b/4- if you have a problem with my conclusion you can go hang.

Cheers.

PS- you've not told me the high-profile murders that have been solved with the aid of forensics, since you claim it's widely used in Nigeria.....i ain't letting you off that easily mate!

15 Likes

Re: Abductors Kill Imo Dep Gov’s Aide by EkoIle1: 3:34am On Jan 15, 2013
PROUD-IGBO:

*Multiple stab wounds would point in the direction of some 'emotional connection' in the murder;
*He was kidnapped on friday and his body dumped on a monday; given the time frame from kidnap to murder, we can assume that issues of ransome weren't brought up;
*Ohakim has turned out to be a bitter loser (you both are kindred spirits i suppose wink), and doesn't want to accept defeat and move on with his life; instead instigating all manner distractions for the Rochas' administration;

From the aforementioned, i've deduced that the killing is politically motivated, and as i adviced b/4- if you have a problem with my conclusion you can go hang.

Cheers.

PS- you've not told me the high-profile murders that have been solved with the aid of forensics, since you claim it's widely used in Nigeria.....i ain't letting you off that easily mate!

Is this clown for real or he's just the dumbest clown on the surface of the earth..?

1 Like

Re: Abductors Kill Imo Dep Gov’s Aide by geeez: 7:20am On Jan 15, 2013
Imo again. Inhumanity Meets Otokoto
Re: Abductors Kill Imo Dep Gov’s Aide by Abagworo(m): 7:27am On Jan 15, 2013
PROUD-IGBO:

^^^Thicko, you question should have been: ".....you arrived at the conclusion that this man was killed by political opponents because inspite of lack of forensic investigation in Nigeria?"

Cheers.

I believe same too. I've recently noticed a kind of all out fight against the Imo Government including asking contractors to stop work and demand for payment even when not due, sponsoring protests against Rochas like that of IMSU medical students (They should have graduated in 2007 which was the year Ohakim came into Government). There has been sponsored news aimed at discrediting Rochas all over the print media and blogs. Then kidnapping of Government appointees and recently murder.

2 Likes

Re: Abductors Kill Imo Dep Gov’s Aide by Groundzero1: 7:39am On Jan 15, 2013
abagoro: I think it is high time Ohakim and his friends stop this war for the good of everyone. I'm beginning to have a feeling that there is high political undertone to all these.
You are not far from the truth. The thing there is aggrieved person have resorted to maiming and indescrimate killings all in the name of kidnap. Since dis kidnapping thing is the in thing now,someone who wants anyone dead because of past dealings can decide to hide in the guise of a kidnapper and do his serial killing. Guys,any kidnap that turns to murder has an undertone. The may want to use the kidnapper calls to divert attention. Na hired assasines no be any kidnapper... Adultnapper ni

2 Likes

Re: Abductors Kill Imo Dep Gov’s Aide by chino11(m): 7:50am On Jan 15, 2013
Must ohakim be blamed for every misfortune in imo state? Who is the chief security officer in imo state...roches or ohakim?

Roches should stop this silly atitude, this what bad and fraudulent governance breeds. The state has break and brought on its kneels by this northern born crook rochas.
Re: Abductors Kill Imo Dep Gov’s Aide by chino11(m): 7:52am On Jan 15, 2013
geeez: Imo again. Inhumanity Meets Otokoto

grin grin grin grin grin grin

You get bad mouth shaa..
Re: Abductors Kill Imo Dep Gov’s Aide by amymax(f): 7:53am On Jan 15, 2013
Jesus!!!My uncle,May God always b wif ur soul.Mum will ve 2 cum bk so sad nw.Will miss u darling uncle cry
Re: Abductors Kill Imo Dep Gov’s Aide by birdman(m): 8:04am On Jan 15, 2013
I get the feeling there is some kind of score settling going on in a few SE states. High level officials are getting kidnapped or murdered like water.
Re: Abductors Kill Imo Dep Gov’s Aide by fuckhead: 8:11am On Jan 15, 2013
one more down bt they should start frm d top lipsrsealed
Re: Abductors Kill Imo Dep Gov’s Aide by GOZILLA(m): 8:15am On Jan 15, 2013
Chai! PDP don suffer! Mr Laz's death was not politically motivated. It all have a heavy dose of someone taking his pound of flesh. Investigations are already on and d brain behind it will be fished out.
Re: Abductors Kill Imo Dep Gov’s Aide by ajanaku2(m): 8:17am On Jan 15, 2013
Afam4eva: I think this is the first time that an abducted person will be killed in the east. I think this particular case is isolated and may be politically motivated.

May be it's the first Kidnapping-homicide case you've heard of...Many have been killed!
Re: Abductors Kill Imo Dep Gov’s Aide by ujoatu(m): 8:17am On Jan 15, 2013
abagoro: I think it is high time Ohakim and his friends stop this war for the good of everyone. I'm beginning to have a feeling that there is high political undertone to all these.
I thinK there is some thing you know d police shld question you about.pl displayy ur mobile for further communication. If u dnt then u must be a DUMB AR*E
Re: Abductors Kill Imo Dep Gov’s Aide by Balkan(m): 8:18am On Jan 15, 2013
The problem in Imo state is that of Ohakim (ikiri) and his PDP cohorts. We have come to know the truth, PDP can never rull Imo again if the like they should kidnap the whole people in Imo state.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

#lockdown: Warri Boys Ransack Woman Shop For Selling Garri Expensive (photos) / Anambra To Partner Lagos For ICT Advancement / Africa Will Never Be One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.