Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,262 members, 7,815,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Abductors Kill Imo Dep Gov’s Aide - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abductors Kill Imo Dep Gov’s Aide (7912 Views)

Breaking News: Apc Picks James Faleke As Kogi Dep Gov Candidate For Kogi / United States: Imo Dep Gov Still On Our Wanted List / Imo Dep Gov Has Arrest Warrant In The Us For Forgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abductors Kill Imo Dep Gov’s Aide by ujoatu(m): 8:21am On Jan 15, 2013
Sorry dear laz is my friend we play ball tgeda evbery satday mrg
amy max: Jesus!!!My uncle,May God always b wif ur soul.Mum will ve 2 cum bk so sad nw.Will miss u darling uncle cry
Re: Abductors Kill Imo Dep Gov’s Aide by TonySpike: 8:42am On Jan 15, 2013
Afam4eva: I think this is the first time that an abducted person will be killed in the east. I think this particular case is isolated and may be politically motivated.

First time, Afam? I think you should check all the kidnapping news from the East, dude!
Re: Abductors Kill Imo Dep Gov’s Aide by Okijajuju1(m): 8:45am On Jan 15, 2013
abagoro: I think it is high time Ohakim and his friends stop this war for the good of everyone. I'm beginning to have a feeling that there is high political undertone to all these.

Stop Blaming Ohakim for Rochas Okorochas inability to secure his state...
Re: Abductors Kill Imo Dep Gov’s Aide by Okijajuju1(m): 9:15am On Jan 15, 2013
Afam4eva: I think this is the first time that an abducted person will be killed in the east. I think this particular case is isolated and may be politically motivated.

Afam!!! [color]These Imo State Kidnappers are on a whole nother level!![/color]

I know of several cases where the Kidnappers have killed their victims in the East. Infact, there was a case were an elderly man was kidnapped, because he wouldnt budge when they were trying to take him away, they shot him in the leg. That coupled with the fact that he was diabetic plus others, he died in their custody.

Another case, the guy died in their custody, they collected the ransom and never delivered the body till date.

I dont think this was politically motivated.. Just another one of the many cases of when a Kidnap case goes south!!
Re: Abductors Kill Imo Dep Gov’s Aide by sirugos(m): 9:25am On Jan 15, 2013
birdman: I get the feeling there is some kind of score settling going on in a few SE states. High level officials are getting kidnapped or murdered like water.
my brother can water be murdered?

2 Likes

Re: Abductors Kill Imo Dep Gov’s Aide by ichidodo: 9:35am On Jan 15, 2013
*watching*
Re: Abductors Kill Imo Dep Gov’s Aide by zenith7(m): 9:54am On Jan 15, 2013
When the fiscal irresponsible governor reduced the security vote, what else do you expect?

2 Likes

Re: Abductors Kill Imo Dep Gov’s Aide by modestdude(m): 1:18pm On Jan 15, 2013
zenith7: When the fiscal irresponsible governor reduced the security vote, what else do you expect?
you are a dumb ass, the security vote is for his office, the dep and the speaker. Be informed you deformed pig
Re: Abductors Kill Imo Dep Gov’s Aide by modestdude(m): 1:25pm On Jan 15, 2013
Ohakim will never succeed with his plan to make Roch's govt ungovernable. We all know dat. As dumb as he is, he couldn't even avoid using dat his useless slogan "let's do more" on Jonathan's sponsored 2nd term posters so as to erase any trace to him. Just as he is bitter wit Rochas so also is he with Jonathan.
Re: Abductors Kill Imo Dep Gov’s Aide by Flawlessdiva1(f): 8:28pm On Jan 15, 2013
You are very wrong with this assertion. A man who lives on my street was kidnapped, ransomed paid and dead body found. That was early 2012 or late 2011. Can't remember. Last year November, my friend's dad was kidnapped, no ransome paid. Body found dead after a week or so causing them to have a black christmas when they had their silver jubiled in mind. He is a navy officer. Retired two weeks b4 abduction. There has been so many of them. A very popular man in Imo state and a special adviser or so has been kidnapped since 4months ago. Rumours have it this week that he has been found dead. I pray it's not true cos i'm yet to confirm
Re: Abductors Kill Imo Dep Gov’s Aide by ifebosco: 10:00pm On Jan 15, 2013
why is rochas making governance dificult for him self,you sack local government chairmans and don´t want to call another local government
election for the state.why?now there are fighting you back.thats my opinion
Re: Abductors Kill Imo Dep Gov’s Aide by GOZILLA(m): 10:50pm On Jan 15, 2013
Flawless~diva:

You are very wrong with this assertion. A man who lives on my street was kidnapped, ransomed paid and dead body found. That was early 2012 or late 2011. Can't remember. Last year November, my friend's dad was kidnapped, no ransome paid. Body found dead after a week or so causing them to have a black christmas when they had their silver jubiled in mind. He is a navy officer. Retired two weeks b4 abduction. There has been so many of them. A very popular man in Imo state and a special adviser or so has been kidnapped since 4months ago. Rumours have it this week that he has been found dead. I pray it's not true cos i'm yet to confirm
I guess u mean the PS to d deputy guv'nor.it's been more than six mnths now since he was abducted and nothing 've been heard ever since!
Re: Abductors Kill Imo Dep Gov’s Aide by jayplect(m): 11:01pm On Jan 15, 2013
amy max: Jesus!!!My uncle,May God always b wif ur soul.Mum will ve 2 cum bk so sad nw.Will miss u darling uncle cry
Is he really ya uncle
Re: Abductors Kill Imo Dep Gov’s Aide by amymax(f): 8:30am On Jan 16, 2013
Yes
Re: Abductors Kill Imo Dep Gov’s Aide by zenith7(m): 7:53pm On Jan 16, 2013
modestdude: you are a dumb ass, the security vote is for his office, the dep and the speaker. Be informed you deformed pig

So you would rather see the governor and his cabals spend the money meant to secure you and I on themselves. Wake up you headless id.iot, bastard son of a thousand fathers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

APGA Stakeholders Threaten To Dump APGA Over Imposition Of Cand / No Voting For IDPs In Niger - INEC / FG Seeks Fresh $247.3m External Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.