Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Will Having Tattoos Send Me To Hell? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will Having Tattoos Send Me To Hell? (18409 Views)

What Does The Bible Say About Tattoos / Body Piercings? / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" / List Of People I Saw Going to Hell: Footballers & Fans, Musicians, Non-Tithers.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Having Tattoos Send Me To Hell? by sanatogen: 12:22am On Feb 18, 2013
thisisjonny: Ayomivic, God bles bless you for this wonderful post. The Devil has done alot of havoc already by convincing Eve that God was not truthful when he warned on the danger of eating the forbiding fruit. Satan is still using thesame strategy today to push more people to hell by legalising sin. 30 years ago, Palming was a sin, drinking alcohol was not right for Christians, keeping boyfriend and girlfriend was sinful, going naked on the street in the name of fashion was an abomination. What do we have today?, All of that are now acceptable. God had probably changed His mind and reduced His standard. But will that not amount to Him being unfair? What about those that lived 30 years ago? A Warning for all: The Lord know those that are His and the foundation of the Lord standeth sure. Let everyone that nameth the name of the Lord depart from iniquity. Be warn.

Are these not part of the culture? Are you certain God/the church/bible forbid them?

1 Like

Re: Will Having Tattoos Send Me To Hell? by Wheellz(m): 5:20pm On Feb 22, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]Mm u guys fail to learn...adam nd eve sined merely eaten frm d tree nt permited by God..u call it disobedience well,tatoo nd female wearing trouser isnt xcluded as humans we ought to understand dat nt all v d strng will to ovaluk ladies in dem wat am say too is.... Y wuld u tatoo? Wats d reason?wu gave u dat body?...ppl tink dy knw 2much nw legally in sin.u nw hear divorc,gay nd lesbianism! U ought to grw up nd understnd dat wen u count u strt wit 1 bt sm odas get to 20.frm tatoo r trouser smbdy go admire d content den u knw wats up. Tink Mm u guys fail to learn...adam nd eve sined merely eaten frm d tree nt permited by God..u call it disobedience well,tatoo nd female wearing trouser isnt xcluded as humans we ought to understand dat nt all v d strng will to ovaluk ladies in dem wat am say too is.... Y wuld u tatoo? Wats d reason?wu gave u dat body?...ppl tink dy knw 2much nw legally in sin.u nw hear divorc,gay nd lesbianism! U ought to grw up nd understnd dat wen u count u strt wit 1 bt sm odas get to 20.frm tatoo r trouser smbdy go admire d content den u knw wats up. Tink
Re: Will Having Tattoos Send Me To Hell? by Wheellz(m): 3:06pm On Mar 08, 2013
Christ came to correct dis mischiefs, and you all want him again to come.D FACT REMAINS D FACT!U TRY TO C WRNG AS RYT. NW IS LYK KNWING CHRIST TOO MUCH TO BEND D RULES.tatoo nd co is bad nd a remains a sin.wat is gud isnt hard to comprehend bt deceit is in bad so dnt wait 4 d bible to tell u wat cmmn sense is.
Re: Will Having Tattoos Send Me To Hell? by fankidzei: 11:07am On Apr 04, 2013
There's no sin dat's unforgivable, according to d scripture, except dat against d holy spirit. so my dear, you see God is LOVE! ALL YOU NEED DO IS TO BE CONVINCED YOU HAVE SINNED AND ACKNOWLEDGE IT, THEN BEG FOR FORGIVENESS AND GENUINELY HATE TO COMMIT THAT SIN AGAIN!
IF HE DOESNT LOVE YOU, HE WOULDN'T HAVE SENT HIS SON TO COME IN HUMAN FORM AND DIE ON THE CROSS FOR YOUR SINS! ALL YOU NEED DO IS ACTIVATE THE SIGNIFICANCE OF HIS DEATH FOR YOURSELF BY DOING WHAT I WROTE ABOVE. smiley

Ghettoguru:
@Ayomivic, you said it's a sin, does that mean it's unforgivable? If God in his infinite wisdom and mercy will not forgive me for ignorantly putting on tattoos but throw me in hell to suffer for eternity, then where is the love of God that Christianity preaches about?

1 Like

Re: Will Having Tattoos Send Me To Hell? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 06, 2013
^^^
Your comment is appreciated. Thanks!
Re: Will Having Tattoos Send Me To Hell? by sanatogen: 12:13pm On Sep 21, 2013
Aren't we all fragments of God's consciousness/spirit i.e. sons and daughters of God?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them / Ladies Disclose Worst Things A Pastor Said About Women In Church / Do Humans Have The Ability To Bless Or Curse Others?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.