Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! (25870 Views)

Network Marketing Business You Can Start With 32,000 Naira / Business You Can Start With 10k, 20k , 30k , 40k. And 50k! / Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! by kayjegs: 4:12pm On Sep 17, 2013
There is still time for you to start your own business. You don't need to stress yourself for ideas, you can work with proven and tested ideas which have been discussed on this thread or you can better still get the ebook which contains more. You need to do something at this time of the year. This is the best time to start a business. Imagine you starting a Piggery business, poultry, snailery, vegetable farming at this time of the year when festivals are approaching? This is one of the best times of the year to start a business.
Have a nice day....
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! by kayjegs: 9:06am On Sep 20, 2013
Thinking of making some money around this time and you have no money. This is especially good for youths who have no job. You can start a home organizing venture where you help people arrange their homes in preparation for the festive seasons. You do this by helping remove junks from the house, organize their homes and if possible re-arrange the look of their home of course with their consent. You can help with helping to put frangrance at needed areas of the house as part of your job of re-organizing homes. You can also add a little decoration to it in preparation for the festive season. You can charge extra for the decoration depending on how much of it they want. You can do this with someone who has knowledge about decorations. Just mild decorations will be good for homes and people may really appreciate this and pay for such service.
This is a business anybody can do actually being a student, youth or even adult and one could turn this into a real money making venture. This is how many businesses in the developed world started and they carved a niche for themselves in their ventures after a long time.
All you need to start up this idea is plan well, get business cards printed and give to people that this is what you do. You can try to practice designing your own home or any friend's own to learn. Get snapshots of your best works and as you introduce your business to people, show them the pictures. You can tell about yourself in Churches, mosques or through friends. Approach people with courtesy, dress well so people don't look you with suspicion of any kind. You know this is Nigeria where people are very careful of opening up their homes to strangers. The best is to start with people who are a little familiar with you.

I hope I have been able to help someone today with this... The secret is, start something today, don't be afraid. Who knows if this is what will become a hit for you. And no matter what, you have nothing to lose. Have a nice day as I wish you a good weekend...

1 Like

Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! by rothmas21(m): 7:10am On Sep 21, 2013
Hello Kayjegs, I have 100,000 Naira, What kind of business can i do.... I want to start something to make ends meet. Thank you!!!
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! by kayjegs: 5:59pm On Sep 25, 2013
@Rothmas..I dont eally like telling people to do a particular business. Business is more about what aligns with your passion and of course must be profitable. You can check through the array of businesses discussed from the beginning of this thread to have more ideas or better still get my book which contains much more.

This is my normal reminder for you to start something new this year and better for you at this time of the year. Dont let the business ideas go away without you taking advantage of them. Do something. Dont be afraid, just do it. That is the first step to being a success. Have a nice day!
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! by abofrad: 9:39pm On Sep 25, 2013
Thank you for these valuable information. I just come across this thread today and I know how much I have been wasting. I thank God that I find a thread like this. This open my eyes to new ideas, for example the lucrative idea of importing solar chargers and tablet P.C. I'll start something on that right away.
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! by kayjegs: 10:01am On Sep 27, 2013
@abofrad.... I am happy that you find the information on this thread valuable. And I am also happy that you are deciding to take steps to get something done. Wishing you the best in your business. Have a nice day....
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! by abofrad: 2:08pm On Sep 27, 2013
Thanks
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! by jerrysinger247(m): 9:12pm On Sep 28, 2013
Great job bro... I quite appreciate your effort to open up the eyes of many youths to the opportunities around us. Meanwhile, I like to know a bit info on the business of selling "Vegetable like Ugu". How do I market it?
What is the profit level?
How do I start it?
Where do I get the seed to plant?
Please send me more details @ jerrysingeronline@gmail.com
Jerry-Singer
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! by kayjegs: 8:59am On Oct 03, 2013
@Jeerrysinger...thanks for the compliment. If you didn't get details of this on this thread, then it is in the book which you may need to buy. It is just N4,000 now down from N5,000 for the month of October.

And for my readers, you can still start a business before the year runs out. Can you think of a business to do around this time of the year? If not, let me give you a suggestion: Why don't you think of what you can package to sell this festive season. Things that will be good as gift items. There are ideas for you in my book. It is now N4,000 down from N5,000. Get it before it rises up again around mid-November.
Even with the little on this thread, you can start a business. Conquer your fears, start a business now. Have a nice day!
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 06, 2013
Hg
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! by kayjegs: 1:59pm On Oct 07, 2013
@Kingstanley....this book is for sale as you can see from the posts. I have sent you an email about getting it. Thanks for commenting...
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! by kayjegs: 7:06pm On Oct 30, 2013
NAIJAFUND..THE FIRST NIGERIAN CROWDFUNDING PLATFORM DEBUTS

For some of us, we know but for many other people, do not know what crowd funding is all about. It is a concept where a project/idea is funded by a number of people who believes in such an idea whether for profit or not.
This is a new concept being embraced in the world right now to fund businesses. It is a concept which will really help many people in Nigeria. Talents abound, ideas abound but the complaints most times is that there are no funds to finance such ideas. In a country where the percentage of youths that are unemployed is skyrocketing every year, it is imperative for such platforms to exist where coordinated attempt as to raising money is available.
Unlike other developed Nations where the level of trust is high with the users, we have a level of trust too in this Nigerian crowdfunding but protection of investors or funders are of utmost importance which is one of the most important factors taken into consideration. As an investor, you are to an extent very safe in commiting your funds for a venture either profit or non-profit.
The site is administered by seasoned business consultants and business developers as well as Non-Governmental personnels who can screen NGO projects submitted at the site while the former screens the profit making ventures/projects/ideas submitted to the platform. I am also a member of the admin and my large following on my thread speaks volume coupled with my experience as a business developer and an author of a sought after business ebook through nairaland, linkedin and so on.

I therefore welcome you to www.naijafund.com. Sign up today, start posting your projects, start funding businesses and start making your dreams and other people's dreams to come true.

Who knows you might be funding the next Bill Gates or funding the next facebook.

You are free to ask questions please....Have a nice day!
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! by mcfynest(m): 12:27am On Nov 03, 2013
why are you the only one here if people have benefitted from your book, then we should have heard a succes story. i only see ist timer here
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! by kayjegs: 1:13am On Nov 03, 2013
@mcfynest....maybe I should give you a long list of my exchanged emails with buyers of the book both here on nairaland and linkedin. We have a phone call relationships and I didn't tell them personally to comment about what the book has done for them. So that is it. You can check through the thread from the beginning to know that we have had conversations and later in the thread, people contact me direct. Till tomorrow I still get calls of what the thread has done not to talk of the book. Thanks for your comment and I hope you learnt one thing or the other while scrolling through the discusssions.
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! by ruggedcuzz: 11:09am On Nov 10, 2013
I read one of ur post on taxi bussiness, how do i deal with issue of drivers absconding with the car?
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! by mcfynest(m): 5:40pm On Nov 11, 2013
kayjegs: @mcfynest....maybe I should give you a long list of my exchanged emails with buyers of the book both here on nairaland and linkedin. We have a phone call relationships and I didn't tell them personally to comment about what the book has done for them. So that is it. You can check through the thread from the beginning to know that we have had conversations and later in the thread, people contact me direct. Till tomorrow I still get calls of what the thread has done not to talk of the book. Thanks for your comment and I hope you learnt one thing or the other while scrolling through the discusssions.

yea i did
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! by kayjegs: 12:18pm On Nov 18, 2013
BUSINESS TIPS

I am talking about the power of small things. Buying and selling is what business is about. Offering services needed is wat business is all about. I want to point your attention to something very important. I will be using very simple everyday examples to draw home my point. Imagine having N500,000 and you get a Tokunbo car to sell at N650,000 to make N150,000 gain. That is good. But what about the timing? Can the car be sold immediately? It is most likely no. It can sometimes takes month or even a year to get your car sold because it is not an everyday commodity. But consider another person, using the N500,000 to buy everyday consumables in his/her shop or outlet. This person makes sales everyday because people will always come to ordr for one thing or the other such as snacks, toothpaste, soaps, batteries and so on. Having a supermarket is a good business any day any time. Before 2 months, it is most likely the person has gotten so much profit on the N500,000 and stock the shop again and again compared to someone who sells car. This is the power of small things.
If you have an existing supermarket or shop as it were, all you need do is to re-package the outlook. Make it look "Behind". Ordinarily adding A/C can triple your sales. People will prefer coming to your place to get items because of the appeal it gives people. I usually advice people, if you have some money and you cant think of what to do with it, get a shop, make it neat and inviting. Then stock it up with items, everyday items. People will always come to buy no matter what, and you make your gains little by little. Of course, you have to buy your products in bulk so that you can make gains while retailing it to end buyers.
I will be illustrating some practical ideas I have been discussing here soonest. Just keep following. Wishing you a nice day!
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! by kayjegs: 8:21am On Nov 21, 2013
Transportation is a service oriented business which is major part of our daily lives. It is also a business which is never crowded no matter what. You can still be a player in the Industry anytime and create your own niche. I hereby write on a transportation business investment opportunity in Ibadan. It is a taxi business and we set it up together. 1 million naira is needed to get going and you make at least N180,000 every month with such investment. This business will be in Ibadan where I can monitor it well and also understand its routes. I have commented on various threads about transportation business on nairaland and even part of my best selling ebook on business ideas which I sell through linkedin and nairaland. This opportunity comes once in a while when I am ready to help set-up businesses. PM me as soon as possible as I want us to start this December max. We can arrange a meeting either in Lagos or Ibadan if need be. Thanks and have a nice day.
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! by ebbyneza(m): 6:17am On Dec 01, 2013
Pls can I have details of the petroleum products business especially Kerosene. Email is ebbyneza@yahoo.com. thnks
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! by kayjegs: 6:24am On Dec 02, 2013
@ebbyneza....I will contact you by email. Thanks.
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! by kayjegs: 9:36am On Dec 12, 2013
For your information. The book is now N4000. People have ordered but many people write for interest in purchasing but will not pay. This book has stood the test of time and it is for serious individuals. Please don't send me an email to ask for the price again. It is N4000, the cheapest you can get for the rich info therein and mind you buyers are free to call and ask questions on areas they don't understand when they read the book. Also it is in form of an eBook and not hard copy. You can avail yourself of the opportunity of starting a biz in 2014 as you can see that technically 2013 is gone. Don't let 2014 be like 2013 for some of you my readers. Enjoy your day.
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! by mubitechnology: 8:17am On Dec 13, 2013
@keyjag,i want to start bulk sms business here in kaduna bt my problem is that i dont have laptop, and internet access,and am imagining if people be will to pay for my service seeing that i do not have the materials tat use in doing the business,pls wat is ur advise for me and i am a student pls wat kind of small business can i do during this asup strike(poly strike) .
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! by kayjegs: 10:19am On Dec 13, 2013
Nice to get your post. I invested some times ago in such business which was designed by a guy. He wants to sell the set-up. You may not need to have a laptop or computer to use this, you can have the set-up on your phone and people will download it as a mobile app to use it. It is one of the best inventions around. But the boy wants to sell the bulk sms set-up and I will ask him to also pass to you some of the ready users he has on it. Before he left it, he had more than 5000 downloads. If you are sure, you will get people to patronize your bulk sms business in Kaduna, then I will advice that you buy the set-up from the guy. It should be less than N100,000. To do a business, depends on how much you have to do it.
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! by kayjegs: 8:35am On Dec 18, 2013
OPPORTUNITY!
The great business ebook's price reduced from N4000 to N2,500 for this xmas. The book has been a blessing to many people in 2013. Plan next year from now. Read through, so you can have a focus for next year to start a business. There is also after sales service from me in the sense that you can ask questions on any area you want clarity on, from the book and you are entitled to free business idea updates.

From the depth of my heart, Happy Xmas and new year in advance....
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! by kunletoks(m): 1:04pm On Dec 18, 2013
kayjegs: OPPORTUNITY!
The great business ebook's price reduced from N4000 to N2,500 for this xmas. The book has been a blessing to many people in 2013. Plan next year from now. Read through, so you can have a focus for next year to start a business. There is also after sales service from me in the sense that you can ask questions on any area you want clarity on, from the book and you are entitled to free business idea updates.

From the depth of my heart, Happy Xmas and new year in advance....

Thanks for everything.
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! by xbanky1: 11:21pm On Dec 28, 2013
if u know u need capital like 2 to 3million to start dat dream business then all u wil av to do is to invest on N500 and in 3mnths millions wil flow into ur accounts. Add me on facebook Bankole Collins
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! by kayjegs: 7:58am On Dec 29, 2013
@xbanky1......you are spamming and derailing the thread with your post, pls stay off. You can spam on threads that are no more active not like this one. Thanks for complying.
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! by kayjegs: 7:19am On Dec 30, 2013
Finally, today is the last day for the discount to finish. The book will be sold at N2000 today down from its original N4000. From tomorrow, the price goes back to N4000. Many people have been writing me about the book thinking it is hard copy. I am tired to keep answering the question and I am saying it here that it is only available as an eBook and never as a hard copy. It is easily distributed this way. How will Nigerians in the diaspora ordering this book would have been able to order, if its hard copy. So you have opportunity to get it cheap for the last time today. This thread would be improved upon next year with more ideas.
Wishing you a favoured 2014 as I also wish my readers who have started business to expand so greatly in 2014.
Email me: Kayjegs@yahoo.com to order yours today.
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! by Skywalka(m): 8:07pm On Dec 30, 2013
kayjegs: Transportation is a service oriented business which is major part of our daily lives. It is also a business which is never crowded no matter what. You can still be a player in the Industry anytime and create your own niche. I hereby write on a transportation business investment opportunity in Ibadan. It is a taxi business and we set it up together. 1 million naira is needed to get going and you make at least N180,000 every month with such investment. This business will be in Ibadan where I can monitor it well and also understand its routes. I have commented on various threads about transportation business on nairaland and even part of my best selling ebook on business ideas which I sell through linkedin and nairaland. This opportunity comes once in a while when I am ready to help set-up businesses. PM me as soon as possible as I want us to start this December max. We can arrange a meeting either in Lagos or Ibadan if need be. Thanks and have a nice day.
[quote author=kayjegs]
I'm interested in setting up a transportation business and won't mind having a partner on board. Can we discuss more?
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! by kayjegs: 7:08am On Dec 31, 2013
@Skywalka....I have sent you an email. Check your mail.
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! by kayjegs: 12:46pm On Jan 01, 2014
Don't start the year without having business ideas.
You have all the time now to do something. 1 day
is almost gone out of 365 days of 2014. Happy
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! by kayjegs: 2:34pm On Jan 05, 2014
Countdown....360 days left of 2014.... Get your business guide now where you can calculate your costs and profits and do the right business that suits your person. Ebook is available, better improved right now. Very soon, will be updating this thread with business ideas.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fast Moving Business Ideas In Nigeria / Kairo Market In Oshodi On Fire (photos) / Pos Now Available For Quickteller Paypoint Agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.