Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! (25857 Views)

Network Marketing Business You Can Start With 32,000 Naira / Business You Can Start With 10k, 20k , 30k , 40k. And 50k! / Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! by tankfarm: 6:30pm On Feb 06, 2013
Hmmmmmmm, well doone! U r blessed.
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! by Musyus(m): 11:23am On Feb 07, 2013
So, how can someone starts rearing of grass-cutter and the profits obtainable in this business. Thanks a lot for your concern.
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! by niyeee: 9:47pm On Feb 07, 2013
Pls talk on kerosene business
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! by kayjegs: 12:12pm On Feb 08, 2013
@Musyus..I have not really dwelt on grasscutter, for now, I dont really have information on it especially its profitability and market, though I know there is a market for it. I can only give details about it, rearing it. I may be able to come out with a comprehensive information on it before the end of this month.

@Niyee...I dwelt on it too, which you can get from my book, but there has been a thread that has been dealing with it for sometime now. You can check out this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/466673/n500k-enough-start-kerosene-supply

FOR MY FOLLOWERS, I HAVE THIS TO ADD TODAY:

HOT PRODUCTS TO SELL
Another twist to doing a successful business is to know what to market per time. You must be able to judge and calculate the season well. You must know what people need at any time and when you give it to them at that time, you are surely going to get paid for it because it is needed.

As it is in Nigeria now, people are becoming IT conscious and this is why you see the rise in the use of mobile phones and especially smart phones now. Also the number of people acquiring laptops everyday is increasing significantly. However, you can create a niche with all these. There is something common to all these gadgets and that is POWER. Whereas, power has been a problem in this part of the world. These gadgets are meant to be used at all times and users will want to solve its Power problems if possible at everytime.
This brings me to Solar chargers which are made for these gadgets. They are portable and can be carried anywhere at all times. They can be used anywhere in as much as there is light rays from the sun. YOu may b e asking if you will have to put your phone in the Sun. NO! So far, it is day wherever you are, in your room where light rays enters, you cab charge your phones. Whenever power is off and you have to charge your laptops, phones, tablet PCs, you can rely on that.
Imagine you, bringing this thing in bulk to sell, with effective marketing in place, it is a hot product to sell. You can browse the internet to get the manufacturers of these solar chargers whom are mostly in China. Or you can get address of trusted manufacturers of these products in my book.

Another one which I have also been seeing on the internet is the Tablet PC. Everybody wants to use a good computer and as it is today, we talk of Ipads and the likes. There are cheap Tablet PCs manufactured in China which can perform functions that these Ipads do. Saw many of these Tablet PCs with Chinese people who were working in Germany when I was there. You see them carrying it about, using them in the Train and everywhere and they function just like your Ipad will do. You can order for such and market it in Nigeria. It is usually good if you as a bulk seller order these PCs yourself from China instead of buying it from another person who has already ordered it, though it is not bad if you can buy from someone that has already ordered and re-sell. But if you order it yourself, you are sure of the quality and dealing with manufacturers directly gives you more advantage somehow. You can always surf the internet to get more. Though you need to be told that there are many fraudulent Chinese companies out there who take advantage of the fact that everybody wants to buy from China, I think you get my point. A few addresses of Real Chinese sellers are in my book anyway.

IN SUMMARY, SOLAR CHARGERS AND TABLET PCs from China are hot products which you can sell.

1 Like

Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! by kayjegs: 12:15pm On Feb 08, 2013
And for those that have been ordering my book, I hope you find it value-adding and a blessing. And for those who needs it, you can PM me. Always stay tuned for more on this thread.
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! by kayjegs: 11:37am On Feb 12, 2013
To get the book, my email is kayjegs@yahoo.com

The beauty of it all is to try out these business ideas on this thread if you have the money. Best wishes...
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! by kayjegs: 10:45pm On Feb 21, 2013
I have been getting good feedbacks from those that ordered the book. You can order yours today. And stay tuned on this thread for more business ideas post. Thanks
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! by akonucheinfo(m): 3:23am On Feb 25, 2013
plx expain more and better
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! by kayjegs: 7:22pm On Feb 26, 2013
@Akonuchenfo... I dont understand what you mean. Clarify your questions. Thanks
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! by rapmike(m): 4:43pm On Feb 27, 2013
Nyc post
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! by kayjegs: 6:58pm On Feb 27, 2013
@rapmike...thanks for the comment. Expect more very soon.
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! by george31(m): 2:20pm On Feb 28, 2013
Am logged in
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! by kayjegs: 6:40pm On Feb 28, 2013
I will talk a bit about pig farming latest by Saturday and I might add another business idea to that. Stay tuned and blessed and of course you can still get the book. Thanks
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! by shanda(m): 7:58pm On Feb 28, 2013
that's cool
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! by Masterplanner: 3:31am On Mar 01, 2013
We shall be expecting
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! by kayjegs: 7:21am On Mar 08, 2013
You can start the production of feeds for goats or pigs. To make feeds for pigs, the formulations are as below using available raw materials. You can decide to make these feeds in large quantities to sell to pig farmers or use it for your own pig farm if you have. As many people are going into animal husbandry as a source of income, they will be needing feeds for their livestock. You can make a business out of this.

For Piglets:
Maize = 20kg
Groundnut or Groundnut cake (Kuli kuli) = 2kg
Cassava peels/yam peels (dried) = 2kg
Bone meal = 750g
Fish meal = 2kg
Rice bran = 2kg
Table salt = 50g

For Weaners
Maize = 10kg
Palm kernel = 8kg
Groundnut or Groundnut cake = 5kg
Bone meal = 750g
Fish meal = 3kg
Rice bran = 3kg.
Table salt = 50g

For Growers
Maize = 8kg
Palm kernel = 8kg
Groundnut or Groundnut cake = 5kg
Cassava peels/yam peels/pineapple peels = 6kg
Bone meal = 750g
Fish meal = 2kg
Rice bran = 1kg
Table salt = 50g

In order to minimize costs, the fishmeal could be fully replaced by groundnut or groundnut cake but it is better to have it with fishmeal. If you want to produce the feeds in mass for sale to other pig farmers, you should put fishmeal since you are to make it more standard.

For goats, rams or other groups of animals, make sure you remove the salt from the preparation. You can feed goats with the same formulation as that for the growers for pigs.
Feed accounts for 55-85% of the cost of commercial pig production. Feed is therefore the major operational cost item in a pig enterprise.
Other expenses include veterinary services and so on. The startup cost is low and profit margin impressive.

A piglet costs between N3000 and N4000. Weaners costs about N6000 while live adult pigs of about 70-100kg costs between N20,000 and N30,000.
Details about rearing the pigs including costs and profit analysis in raising pigs are in my book which contains many other business types. Some people have been getting and reading the book.

Enjoy your day. And as many as are getting my ebook, thanks for allowing me to inspire you... More to come on this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! by Masterplanner: 9:17am On Mar 09, 2013
Nice post sir! What will it cost me T̶̲̥̅̊ọ̥ start ɑ̤̥̈̊ pigery & goat farming on ɑ̤̥̈̊ small scale?
Is it posible T̶̲̥̅̊ọ̥ rear goat & pig under thesame roof? Will pig kill the goat?
I will like T̶̲̥̅̊ọ̥ start in my father's little portion of land @ our back yard 4now & later I shall plan out ɑ̤̥̈̊ parmanent site for my business!
Are you into these business? (Rearing goats & pigs)
Thanks 4 d updates
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! by rapmike(m): 5:03pm On Mar 10, 2013
Toptic: WASTE TO WEALTH
Decorative asbestos/ceilings.

This is a type of asbestos that comes in size 2by2 and the common colour is white. It is used in many buildings.
The decorative asbestos started gaining ground in Nigeria in the year 2002.and since then it has been adopted by the middle class, high class, hotels, restaurants, banks and just recently lower class started to recognize the fact that they need it.

The unique aspect of it is that of its price which is lesser to that of the common ones and its ability to attract beautiful colours thereby beautifying home than anyone can imagine.

When the production started here in Nigeria it was a single pattern throughout but just few years ago it gained more ground by the introduction of different patterns like flowers, cross and so on to make the house more beautiful. The observations and feedback so far reveal that it make home cooler than the common ones.

Dear reader, due to all these qualities and its lucrativity in the market the producers had made it 105% secretive just to avoid people knowing what it takes to make it real which I believe cant help making this country better ‘cos it has been restricted to a particular area only.

HOW TO PRODUCE IT
Producing the asbestos is mainly through materials that are lying waste around us, and for those that are not in our immediate environs we get it free anywhere ‘cos they are other companies waste.

COST OF PRODUCTION
The cost of producing a single piece of the decorative asbestos is not up to the half of its selling price. The gain on it is always 125% i.e. if you invested #1000 you’ll get #2250. Mind you there is always a ready market for it and a single plane one goes for #220 while the painted ones are between #240 and #260 depending on the number of products needed.

AMOUNT OF MONEY NEEDED TO START
You need not up to #2000 to start! Yes I mean it and the #2000 will fetch you your first contract ‘cos you’ll use it in producing like 20 piece of the asbestos for people to see and once they know you\re into it, the business started.

HOW TO CHARGE CONTRACT
It’s always 60% down payment and you’ll use 40% for getting the whole product prepared so even from your first collect you’ve gained 20% and immediately you deliver your last product you get your balance, i.e. you’ll use the customers money to produce all its product without going to borrow or get a loan.
Friend, I think I’ve said little about what a decorative ceiling/asbestos is all about.

The step by step way of producing it without stress or confusion is now available. It’s easy to produce, not time consuming and it’s a life time business you can’t afford to miss. This is different from other stream of income ‘cos it is constant as long as people continue to build house you’ll make your money.
It’s easy to do and you can! So start a life time business now and you’ll never regret doing so.
For more info. visit http://decorativeceiling..com

To our success!
u talked on how chea[p it is and all that, but i want to ask some questions
will u need a building to run this kind of business(abestoes and co)?
apart from capital wat other requirement are there?
how much of a person's time does it take to run this biz?
i will think of ur ebook
thanks in anticipation of ur answers
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! by adetayoonas(m): 10:45pm On Mar 10, 2013
Kindly reduce d price of this ebook. Plsssss I m interested. Mail me on talktoty4ever@yahoo
.com
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! by kayjegs: 4:57pm On Mar 11, 2013
@Rapmike and Adetayoonas... I wasnt the poster for the asbestos stuff. Someone else did. I didnt say anything because it looks good though I wouldnt want my thread infested again with information I dont know. And I have not talked about cost of the ebook even though it is way cheaper than the cheapest ones which have less than half the info in the book. I will prefer you PM me if you need the book or can still work on the info I give here on this thread. And to everyone, keep enjoying the thread and wishing you success in your endeavours.
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! by rapmike(m): 11:46pm On Mar 11, 2013
kayjegs: @Rapmike and Adetayoonas... I wasnt the poster for the asbestos stuff. Someone else did. I didnt say anything because it looks good though I wouldnt want my thread infested again with information I dont know. And I have not talked about cost of the ebook even though it is way cheaper than the cheapest ones which have less than half the info in the book. I will prefer you PM me if you need the book or can still work on the info I give here on this thread. And to everyone, keep enjoying the thread and wishing you success in your endeavours.
@ op i was asking d poster of d ad nt u,am sure he jst came 2 advertise,mtshew
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! by kayjegs: 6:03am On Mar 12, 2013
@Rapmike....I think you can go through his blog and contact him further there. This would not be the right place to ask him.
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! by rapmike(m): 10:16pm On Mar 12, 2013
ok, sowie
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! by kayjegs: 7:16am On Mar 13, 2013
I have been getting good responses about the business book. Maybe it is really helping some people. At the same time, I am thinking of reviewing the price of the book upwards and so if you really need to get it, then get it before it is ......

Preparing some information on businesses for this thread. Always stay tuned to get more information that will help you in investment this year.

To start a business, it takes courage and calculated risks. Don't dull yourself and be optimistic at all times...
Enjoy your day!
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! by neksummi(m): 8:42am On Mar 13, 2013
Great info shared here. Thumps up!
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! by kayjegs: 4:55pm On Mar 21, 2013
You can still get the book which covers all the businesses I have talked about and more. Don't dull yourself today, make your weekend a meaningful one by reading about business ideas, analyze the costs and profits before venturing. It is cheaper than expected. You are free to contact me by email: kayjegs@yahoo.com.

Many readers have found it helpful especially the new edition.

You can check also the same thread on https://www.nairaland.com/1182280/funds-not-business-actually-need#14863742
To follow up.

Expect more business revelations soon.
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! by kayjegs: 3:41pm On Apr 05, 2013
What is happening in the business world? For some that have been reading or have read my book, you should have started something now. Though I got a couple of emails from readers who have started and doing well. That has been encouraging. Have you ever thought of taking advantage of a bad behaviour among beans farmers and sellers and making money out of it. I said something about this on a forum some times ago and I saw something similar on nairaland.

And in case you have not thought about it, I am trying to open your mind to it. Beans as we all know are sold in the market with its shafts and so on in it which takes time when trying to separate beans before cooking. What if one takes advantage of this, buy beans in bags, get people to help separate it and package in attractive nylons just like in the case of the rice packaging I discussed about on this thread and explicitly in my book. Get good labels for it and distribute via supermarkets. This was how I saw it in some African stores abroad where you can go to buy them, why can't we do it here? It is simple and sense-making.

The rains are here and it is a good time for vegetable farming especially leafy vegetable. Details have been given in subsequent threads about how to go about it and the profitability.

I am working on how one can make some money on the internet as an e-commerce broker while taking advantage of a new niche in the world of business. I will give more information as soon as I get a clearer picture on that on this thread, so stay tuned as always.

For your information, these are the businesses that have been discussed or in my book: Transportation, Petroleum marketing, Goat Farming, Pig farming, Poultry farming, snail farming, Food and packaging business, Ecommerce, writing business proposals and plan, other business ideas, addresses of commodity importers abroad.

The book contains everything here. You are free to contact me by email: kayjegs@yahoo.com

Wishing you a blessed year. Enjoy your day and weekend!

You can also check the thread at: https://www.nairaland.com/1182280/funds-not-business-actually-need#15095579
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! by iroko784real: 9:18pm On Apr 05, 2013
i am interested in the abesto biz and how to write proposal chibuezeogugua@yahoo.com 08064438611
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! by kayjegs: 10:00am On Apr 17, 2013
MAKING MONEY ON THE INTERNET

Outsourcing jobs on the internet is another trend which one should look at to make money from. The internet is a place where people who can deliver on some special services, put up their offer for people to see in form of bidding. They try to do this by offering to do a particular work at a relatively cheaper fee than any other person and then people that have such needs, get to contact them. This is the essence of fiverr. In order to make oney from such, you need to aslk yourself, what do I really want? What are my special skills? If I dont have any special skill, how can I possible make money from this concept. Also before going into this, you need to know that you may not make big money at once but you may be assured of regular streams of income which largely depends on how active and smart you are. It follows the same principle as being an ecommerce broker which is explicitly explained in my book and even on this thread.

Most jobs available for outsourcing on the internet has to do with Programming, graphics, website development, content writing for blogs and website and so on. This is because the direction of business in this century is ONLINE and so everything has to be online. You can tap into such opportunity today.

Fiverr (www.fiverr.com) is a place where people post what they can do at a minimum price of 5usd (that is about N800). This represents a gig and they can do extra work for you for extra gigs, maybe 3,4,5 or more gigs i.e 15usd, 20usd, 25usd or more respectively.

At fiverr, a job or project worth 250usd can be done for you at 30usd. This is where the business opportunity comes. There are many people who dont know about this set-up. Some may even know but they do not have the time to be probing further if you can do the job or not, theirs is to see that you can do it and they pay you. They can offer to pay you 250usd which is the normal fee for that particular project and what you just need to do is to subcontract the project to someone on fiverr for about 30usd and after the work is done, you pay the person on fiverr and the remaining 220usd is yours as profit. You are getting this for simply connecting a buyer of service and seller of service together. This is all part of being an internet broker.

However, in order to make such work efficient, you need to learn some basic skills on the project you are referring people to do. This is also applicable in commodity brokerage online. It is like "How can you be an ecommerce broker when you do not know what LC is? what MT is? What SBLC is? what CIF is? and so on.

You can get other outsourcing sites together with fiverr to make this work easy. You just need to check for what is needed at one and then get someone in fiverr to do it for you. It is that SIMPLE!

I have explicitly written on this in my book. This book contains many business information both online and offline businesses. You can get my ebook today.
Check my other thread for more business opportunities
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! by movado19: 2:47pm On Apr 18, 2013
Vegetables and peppers can be grown in crates (think coke,pepsi, fanta)especially when there is no space or land to cultivate them. You will never go wrong with food business.

3 Likes

Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! by kayjegs: 6:44pm On Apr 30, 2013
HELLO ALL,

This is to inform readers of this thread as well as those that are interested in the book and those that hesitated to get the book that it is now N3000 as from Thursday, 2nd April, 2013 and will be N5000 by April 20 because I am trying to package it for International publishing especially for foreign investors and other interested Nigerians in the diaspora. Take note that, the worth of this book outweighs so many of the ebooks you buy around. This is for the Nigerian condition which includes expected costs and profits. For those that have gotten the book already, you might have gotten the new editions free as I promised.
You can search through nairaland business threads and you will discover this is your best bet. Having everything at a place and can also contact me anytime for advice on phone or online. Many people have been wanting to see me physically to consult for them on their businesses but I have not fully gotten ready for that. I can do all I can now through phone, emails and can help with giving you the necessary contacts that will help facilitate your business ventures. I wish everybody can have this ebook and do something meaningful this year.

Once again I list the businesses thus:

TABLE OF CONTENT

Horticulture (Leafy vegetables, Tomatoes, Pepper Cost and Analysis)
Poultry Farming (Broilers, Layers)
Snail Farming
Goat Farming
Transport (Passenger and Haulage)
International Business (Terms used in Import and Export)
How to be an effective broker
Writing a Business Plan and Proposal
Petroleum Marketing
Novel and New Business Ideas
Hot products to sell
Addresses of Importers
Pig Farming
Making money on the internet

I will do my best to keep this thread functioning by giving you latest ideas and what to do about them just like I have been doing before.

My email still remains kayjegs@yahoo.com

IN CONTINUATION OF MY LAST TOPIC ON MY THREAD

There are now some Nigerian sites that offer the same service like fiverr will do and you can make use of such opportunities. Do you know that many programmers in Nigeria get more jobs than they can handle nowadays, this is to tell you that even if you are not looking abroad to make money from such opportunity, you can as well make money here in Nigeria. Don't forget, you do not need a programming knowledge to get this done, you just need to develop a business knowledge to make money from such which is the knowledge needed for the basic principle of being a business broker on the internet (I have dwelt on this in my book too).
I think you should know that the direction of business in the 21st century is online with so many applications produced daily which does not exclude Nigeria. Therefore you need to tap into this opportunity. More insight if you need it.
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! by kayjegs: 7:44am On May 15, 2013
It is time to start most of the businesses I have discussed on this thread. It is almost half of the year and the rains are setting in now powerfully, before you say JACK, the year is over. Try something new today, be wise. More business tips coming soon! Have a blessed day and week!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CBN Introduces Current Account Maintenance Fee / Pos Now Available For Quickteller Paypoint Agent / Fast Moving Business Ideas In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.