Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,378 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! (25839 Views)

Network Marketing Business You Can Start With 32,000 Naira / Business You Can Start With 10k, 20k , 30k , 40k. And 50k! / Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! by kayjegs: 9:43am On Jun 03, 2013
Another half of the year, won't you do something? You can start something with as low as N20,000. Check out the book to know more. Read this thread from beginning to the end and you would have found something interesting for you in your business pursuit. Good luck!
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! by koolsammie(m): 5:33pm On Jun 03, 2013
already going into piggery,but need info on the structure of their housing,waste disposal and security
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! by kayjegs: 5:55pm On Jun 10, 2013
@koolsammie....I carefully explained all that in my book. It is not free however. Many people have been ordering till date so you can do that too. PM me.

For my fellow followers...

Have you ever thought of Food packaging? Food business is always good business. You can create a little twist to food business today.
How about packaging Garri? (There are some things to add to make it special)...
How about packaging clean beans free from shafts?
How about packaging rice?
How about going into some form of farming such as vegetables?
How about packaging fried/roasted and seasoned meat in aluminium foils as snacks for bankers, students and workers generally?

Funny enough, many of these businesses can be started with less than N40,000. The costs and profit analysis has been well spelt out in my book which you can order on request.

Even if you don't get the book, you can open your mind to all these I have listed above, think on them and develop something from them. They are products that will always sell provided you package it well.
All the packaged foods as listed above can be supplied to supermarkets and people around. Many people have been making me happy and fulfilled, ordering my book and starting great business.

Just start your own business today. Enough of the FEAR! Spend that money, start it. You cant succeed until you start. Have a nice day
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! by NairaWar: 9:58pm On Jun 11, 2013
Nice one. Keep it up!
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! by kayjegs: 11:38am On Jun 12, 2013
@Nairawar...thanks so much for the compliments and encouragement..
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! by kayjegs: 11:49am On Jun 12, 2013
Have you ever thought of Meat slaughtering business, that is having an abattoir of your own.
Meat sellers make serious money in the business because it is an everyday food commodity. You look at them as being dirty or unschooled but they make much money.
This is a business you can do well as an educated person. Get a cow and get people who know about the business well especially the younger folks amidst them and let them help with the sales. On a cow, you can make 70-100% profit within 2 days maximum. I think you know what that means, right?
And because you are schooled and educated, you can better package this business well an make it attractive and you will make your money.

This is an eye-opener. Wishing you a wonderful day.
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! by kayjegs: 11:38am On Jun 14, 2013
To my readers, have you started your businesses? Just start it now. Don't be afraid of loosing, it happens. Life is about risk.
And for those who wants to get the book, it is N2,500. Before sending me an email, please know that. It has been brought down from N3,000 because of demands and requests from people who wants to get it cheaper.

It is good to get the book if you dont know what business to do. It will guide you to know which business aligns to what you want.

Another Idea:
You can have your product which you brand in your name. There is a way you can make laundry starch. It is the easiest way possible. You just need the packaging and it becomes your brand and you sell and make money. Details embedded in the book.

It is risky not to take risk! Have a nice day......
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! by seeker007: 3:36pm On Jun 22, 2013
Thanks so much all ur business ideas are so interesting,but as for me I'll be more interested in the poultry( small scale layers) and vegetable business but u did not speak on the poultry startup and running!!!anyways what if I want to get a hold of the whole book?how much is it cost and how soon can I get 1.. u can email me ---bjsky07@yahoo.com
Thanks hope to learn some things from u ...
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! by kayjegs: 5:48pm On Jun 22, 2013
@Seeker007...Thanks for the post. I have sent you an email with details. You will surely learn many things, far more than you can see here too. Do have a blessed weekend.
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! by kayjegs: 9:24am On Jun 27, 2013
Snail farming is good to start now. You can read through this thread and another to have a glimpse. Have you started the food business? Food business is one of the few which will always give profit. There are other businesses such as Transportation, selling the right items, food packaging, pig farming, poultry farming and lots more which you can do. The cost and profit analysis are available in the book.

https://www.nairaland.com/1182280/funds-not-business-actually-need

Have a nice day!
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! by kayjegs: 9:36am On Jul 03, 2013
I have been getting very very positive feedbacks from many people who have read my thread and gone further to order the ebook. Some have started wonderful businesses as a result and I am very happy. I am having a sense of fulfilment all the same. As we all know, Nigeria may seriously be returning to Agriculture because of the recent unsatisfactory performance of the Oil Industry viz-a-viz the development of shale oil in the US as well as discovery of oil in Nations that were once our largest buyer of oil causing revenues from oil to dwindle. Agriculture is fast becoming what we will be embracing soonest.
Did you read in the news that Dangote is going into Tomato paste production from the tomatoes we have around in Nigeria? This is to tell you the direction of things. I wrote about tomato farming and vegetable farming in my book which some people are taking advantage of. I think it will be in your interest to take advantage of this. So many agricultural businesses are available and many more business areas in the book. Even following and reading up this thread alone will really help you.
You have been procastinating, start a business now! The economy of Nigeria belongs to business owners, mind you. You can also follow up on this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/1182280/funds-not-business-actually-need

Have a nice day!
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! by kayjegs: 1:03pm On Jul 10, 2013
Started business already? If you have not, get the information and start something today. Have a nice day...
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! by kayjegs: 11:49am On Jul 16, 2013
For my fellow readers, I think it is high time, those that have ordered the book started to post thrier testimonies here and not for me only to hear on phone. If you have gotten the book and read it, you should most likely have started your business now and you would have found the book inspirational and worth it. Please give your testimonies here. Thanks

And for those that need my number, you can call me on 08069638717.
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! by ozornet(m): 6:34pm On Jul 17, 2013
[b]BUSINESS PLAN FOR PALM KERNEL OIL EXTRACTING FACTORY: The attached document is a part of a business plan for establishing a very profitable palm kernel oil extracting factory. The full financial statements are not presented here. The complete Business Plan with all the production plans and financials will be given to serious and interested investors. With a hefty average annual rate of return of 150. 03% and a payback period 1. 4 years the project is good. The promoter of this project can be reached on 08037788438 and 08028606026. E-mail ozorprice1@yahoo. com
A hypothetical company and management team were used and Enugu was also used as the project location. The promoter can adapt the Business Plan to suite any investors budget and location in any part of West Africa especially where palm trees are grown. The promoter can also integrate palm kernel tree plantation and vegetable oil refinery projects into the Plan. If you are interested you can download and peruse the document. Do not be worried about the huge capital outlay in the document.I set up one for one of my clients who started with one expelling machine and he is making not less than 750,000 per a month.His total start up capital was 2,000,000.

Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! by kayjegs: 10:55am On Jul 19, 2013
Still waiting for your testimonies, I mean from as many that have gotten the book. I should update this thread with more business tips and ideas sometimes this weekend. And I advice you get the book now. The book is about to go to wider platform this weekend which will likely make the price to go up. So order this weekend to get a copy.

If you have any business idea, please pursue it. Success is for those who try and not those who re afraid of trying. Have a nice day..
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! by bawelat: 5:30pm On Jul 19, 2013
i need to purchase your bk pls e-mail me my e-mail is gbolahan.basheer@yahoo.com
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! by caxim04(m): 1:58am On Jul 22, 2013
you have just challenge me. how do i get your book. send me ur details at ''caxim04@yahoo.com''
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! by kayjegs: 3:02pm On Jul 22, 2013
@Camix04 and Bawelat....I have sent you emails....
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! by kayjegs: 1:40pm On Jul 25, 2013
Have you started something, share it here, I dont want to be the only one hearing the testimonies. Have a nice day!
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! by kayjegs: 3:20pm On Jul 26, 2013
I was talking with a friend who operates a Laundry business. He didnt have enough dryers for his business and he was complaining and as we discussed on, a thought entered into my mind that why can't we construct one or build one since we both studied science and know the principle of how this thing works. It works on some simple principle, a heater and a fan within a lagged container and that is it. This is something that can be constructed by some road-side electrical "engineers" who construct electric plates, electric kettles and locally made electric ovens. Or you could even make the heater by using some special bulbs which can be regulated high and low since they emit heat and the laundry dryer needs just optimum heat to do the work plus fan system to blow away the moisture.
After thinking about this, I thought of the business angle to this, one build such and sell them to people. That is all! I want to arouse the creative instincts in us. This is a product that people will buy considering this season when rain falls almost everyday and you have to dry your clothes after washing. Have you thought about this? This is how one can create wealth as well. This may not involve so much money to make.

Can you think of a simple to make product that could be needed by so many people? Please do, do, do and do something. And for those that have gotten the ebook about business ideas, profit and cost analysis discussed here, be expecting the newer edition with updated information to be sent to you free because you have bought the book before. For many people that send me emails asking for the cost of the book, it is now N3,000. Know this before sending me email about the cost. You can only send me emails about how to get it. For those who have bought it before now, I know you will be smiling right now with this price. Wishing you, my reader a blessed day and weekend.
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! by kayjegs: 8:43am On Aug 01, 2013
Happy New Month to all my readers. I will keep reminding you to shake off your fears and start a business. The ideas are here for you, all you just need to do is to choose one which best fits your person or you have deep passion for and start off the business. Don't be afraid to walk up to anything that will help you achieve this.

Like I have been saying, having a product or service to sell is what business is about. You can always create your product from what you think people need. Be very vigilant, watch, analyse and know what you think people will need at this time. For example, the proliferation of electronic gadgets are on the increase in Nigeria, power is need to power up these gadgets, power is a challenge in Nigeria but there are solar chargers and power banks being manufactured by Chinese people which you cn use to charge your phones, laptops and so on, why don't you think of importing and selling these. It is a product people will need. One thing you have to know is that many people may not have the idea about this, though of course some people do. But as it is at the moment, the awareness of such product is low, you can raise the awareness by importing a few and market it well, tell people about it even within your locality, they will buy. That is for sure! I discussed this in my book as well as gave addresses of some manufacturers of these items that you can contact that can sell to you and then you can in turn sell to people in Nigeria. Some people who read the book have been using this opportunity.

I also want to talk about something that strucked me recently. I discovered that food has increased in the market in recent times, and cheaper but people are not buying as they used to do before, majorly because of a somewhat scarcity of funds in the population. But the most interesting thing is that, people must eat. I then thought of packaging food in smaller quantities and cheaper than it is right now, and this will cause people to buy. I have discussed some of these too in my book and on this thread.
Smoked fish is becoming in the in-thing in Nigeria right now. Why can't smoked fish be packaged in small paper boxes having different sizes, the paper boxes will be designed with pictures of smoked fish on it, specification of size, small or big will be on the label and some other captions which will make it more attractive. With the increase in the number of large malls in Nigeria like Shoprite and so on, you can always have your market. You can even do the market within corporations to their members of staff such as Banks and so on.
Think on this and start something today. There are so many more ideas in my book, you can always get a copy for just N3,000. You are not the first person to get the copy. Like I said here, I have been having a number of testimonies from this book and I am fulfilled.

Don't let this year go without you starting and having your own business. My email is kayjegs@yahoo.com. Have a nice day...
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! by kayjegs: 9:14am On Aug 02, 2013
This is August 2, do something. Start that business now. Don't be afraid.
This is the best time to start something. It is not necessarily supposed to be large but just start something no matter how little.
Funds are being released from this time henceforth to the end of the year, so wise-up, start making money from your business. More ideas on the earlier posting of this thread as well as from the book. Have a nice day!
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! by oluplus(m): 5:57pm On Aug 03, 2013
Good job bro. I just came across dis today and am provoked from within. Pls send me the details on how to get d book down to kaduna. Olusammy278@gmail.com thanks
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! by Kdodo: 9:06am On Aug 05, 2013
Good work.
How do I get the book? I am really interested. I am in Kebbi State. My contact.calebaye@gmail.com
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! by kayjegs: 11:49am On Aug 14, 2013
By now, you should have many business ideas to work on. This is the right time to start a business since we are going to the end of the year. By the festive periods, sales increase, and you can use that period to stabilize your business and position it for growth. In our today's world, businesses are meant to be established fast and grow fast because ideas flow around more than before and if you waste time with working on an idea, within the snap of a finger, many people are already using such ideas. But this time is one of the best time to start something if you have not started at all. And if you need more ideas, you can always stay tuned on this thread or get the book to see many more ideas you can work with. They are explained in such a way that you know the cost and profit expected from each business discussed in the book.

And for many people who are fond of posting on this thread that they need my contact for the book. Before you send me an email or make a call, the price of the book is N3,000 for now and may be going up soonest because of demands both locally and from abroad. I dont want time wasters. This thread gives you an idea of how rich the book will be, because there are many more in the book which is not explained on the thread. You are also free to ask me questions directly.

Have a nice day
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! by kayjegs: 7:31pm On Aug 21, 2013
We have just 132 days to the end of the year. I am starting my count down for you and me.
Have you done anything so far? You told yourself last year that you are starting a business this year to increase your financial security, but you have not done that. Oh, you had some other things to spend money on. That is possible but some didnt actually spend the money well.

I am just reminding you of what you told yourself. If you have been following this thread, I expect that you would have started a business by now. As many people that have bought the book too, should have started business by now. Though I communicate with many of them, some have started while some have not. It may be due to so many things especially Fear of the Unknown.

Take note that everything about life is risky. Your going out is risky, your going to work is risky, taking even your bath in the bathtub is risky. Everything!

Now what you need to do is to make hay while the sun shines. Like I have been saying in some of my posts, this is one of the best times to start a business when we are running to the end of the year. You need to start experimenting with business ideas now. You need to arm yourself with information about business, as well as business ideas. Don't be afraid to ask questions from well established business people, don't be afraid to make enquiries at any company if you need a particular information. If it is possible to mak enquiries about some things in Aso Rock, I will go and do it, that is the spirit.

If you have got some money and you need ideas, scan through this thread from the beginning, however you can get more information from my book. Nigerians in the diaspora, and many foreigners especially from developing countries such as ours, are even taking advantage of the book.

So be wise, start a business now!

I will post a picture of a set-up tomorrow here which is good for a small restaurant on campus or on an open space. It is a good idea.

I also would like to add here that ideas are not necessarily meant to be all new, it could be the merging of 2 existing old ideas. Imagine having a standard car wash with a relaxation spot where people could sit not too far from their car wining and dining, and making this in the evening when people will leave work to wash their car and then have something to eat and drink with soft music, so well organized. This is an idea which one could work on. It is the merging of an idea of setting up a relaxation spot and setting up a car-wash centre. This idea is already in existence but you can still try it too. Have a nice time reading these as I wish you the best.
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! by omodada1111(m): 6:55pm On Aug 25, 2013
Hello keyjegs, nice work. Am interested in getting your book. Kindly contact me via .. ..Cheers.
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! by kayjegs: 12:14pm On Aug 29, 2013
@Afoohdbaba...I know by now you would have gotten more business ideas from the book and start a business. You would have been encouraged to start a business with the know-how at your finger tips, please do.

And this goes to my readers on this thread to start something now. We have about 123 days to the end of the year and still on procrastination. The ideas are there for you to explore, please explore them, do business, start business, make more money and add value to lives around you. You can get ideas by simply reading through this thread from the beginning, you can also get from some other business threads on nairaland and you can get easily and directly through my book.

Have a nice day!
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! by kayjegs: 8:59am On Sep 04, 2013
And for my readers, I will keep asking you if you have started a business now. I hope you know this year is running to an end, it will be good to experiment with businesses at this time of the year instead of postponing to the beginning of next year. At the beginning of the year, people are always skeptical patronizing a new business, they will rather stick to their former providers. But if you start something now, it helps you.

This is the best time for those interested in Poultry, Piggery, Goat farming, Snail farming business. I don't need to tell you why it is the best time, I know you know....end of the year. You can read through this thread for ideas or better still order my business book for ideas, ideas and ideas. Have a nice day!
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! by kayjegs: 9:37am On Sep 05, 2013
Just checking on you today. Have you started a business now. Your best time to start is now. More ideas coming soon. Stay tuned to the thread. Have a nice day....
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! by kayjegs: 8:43am On Sep 12, 2013
Almost ending this year...Have you started now? If not, read, develop yourself, develop business ideas and start...Have a nice day
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! by kayjegs: 8:46am On Sep 13, 2013
Countdown to the end of the year...Just 109 days....

Like I have been saying and will continue to say, this is the best time to start your business. At this time of the year, when there is the rush to get one or two things for the festive seasons. Get the book, be inspired with ideas and start immediately. The demand for the information and the book is getting more everyday, Nigerians in the diaspora are taking it seriously and most likely prices may be reviewed upwards but can still get it at the present price. Even by mere reading through this thread, you will gain something which you can even use.Don't dull yourself at this time, remove fear of the unknown. The secret is starting first and you learn along the line... Have a nice day....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CBN Introduces Current Account Maintenance Fee / Dangote To Renovate MKO Abiola Stadium / Can I Open A Bank Account With An Expired International Passport?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.