Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,485 members, 7,830,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

How Do You Console A Crying Lady On The Phone?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Console A Crying Lady On The Phone?? (2388 Views)

Nigerian Lady On Twitter Ready For Marriage (photo) / How Do U Console A Girl U Just Disflowered? / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Console A Crying Lady On The Phone?? by Flashaldrin(m): 9:47pm On Jan 15, 2013
Just called a lady friend of mine and i was unlucky to meet her in an unhappy situation. Wasnt long before she started crying and i was confused. Normally what i'd do was to make fun outta the situation and hope you get better but she's all serious and i dont want to risk her gerrin mad at me.
I'm not the consoling emotional type (seems fake to me) and i'm really confused cos its like she's expecting me to do something.
How do you console a lady crying on the phone or ladies what do you expect the guy to do??
Re: How Do You Console A Crying Lady On The Phone?? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:59pm On Jan 15, 2013
Just shut up and listen or u sing Bob Marley's track " it will be alrite "to her. undecided
Re: How Do You Console A Crying Lady On The Phone?? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 15, 2013
You can make her cheer up by saying caring and soothing words to her...u know,something endearing.Also solicit to help solve a problem(if any)
Re: How Do You Console A Crying Lady On The Phone?? by xynerise: 10:12pm On Jan 15, 2013
Simply hang up on her undecided
Re: How Do You Console A Crying Lady On The Phone?? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 15, 2013
just tell her you can't say much if she keeps wailing on the phone undecided

then find out what happened and contribute your own quota or suggestion

crack jokes, make she giggle small in between those tears

then when she's on low threshold, you can go off topic
Re: How Do You Console A Crying Lady On The Phone?? by Flashaldrin(m): 10:26pm On Jan 15, 2013
Idowuogbo: Just shut up and listen

exactly what i was doing, didnt seem enough. Cos there were enough pauses, like i was supposed to feel in.
or u sing Bob Marley's track " it will be alrite "to her. undecided
i hope you're not serious undecided
Re: How Do You Console A Crying Lady On The Phone?? by Flashaldrin(m): 10:27pm On Jan 15, 2013
binger: You can make her cheer up by saying caring and soothing words to her...u know,something endearing.Also solicit to help solve a problem(if any)
already said i dont know how to do that. Always looks fake.
Re: How Do You Console A Crying Lady On The Phone?? by Flashaldrin(m): 10:28pm On Jan 15, 2013
xynerise: Simply hang up on her undecided
na so you take woo moondeep??
Re: How Do You Console A Crying Lady On The Phone?? by TableLeg(m): 10:29pm On Jan 15, 2013
Hang Up
Re: How Do You Console A Crying Lady On The Phone?? by Flashaldrin(m): 10:30pm On Jan 15, 2013
joeydozzy: just tell her you can't say much if she keeps wailing on the phone undecided

then find out what happened and contribute your own quota or suggestion

crack jokes, make she giggle small in between those tears

then when she's on low threshold, you can go off topic
it was one of those situations you dont really have any suggestion to make and cracking a joke might make her mad. That'd be worse.
Re: How Do You Console A Crying Lady On The Phone?? by Mayowura: 10:38pm On Jan 15, 2013
Start crying also! (in pretence). With that, she'll definitely become confused and wont know when she would burst into laughter!
Re: How Do You Console A Crying Lady On The Phone?? by xynerise: 10:38pm On Jan 15, 2013
Flashaldrin:
na so you take woo moondeep??
Hey kid, its skydeep. I just told you the 23rd Century style. Besides your thread isnt about wooing.
Re: How Do You Console A Crying Lady On The Phone?? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 15, 2013
you didn't bother to ask her why she's crying. that would have been the first thing to do.
Re: How Do You Console A Crying Lady On The Phone?? by Flashaldrin(m): 10:50pm On Jan 15, 2013
berem: you didn't bother to ask her why she's crying. that would have been the first thing to do.
she was saying it and crying.
Re: How Do You Console A Crying Lady On The Phone?? by Flashaldrin(m): 10:52pm On Jan 15, 2013
xynerise:
Hey kid, its skydeep. I just told you the 23rd Century style. Besides your thread isnt about wooing.
hey son, i know its skydeep but she looks like moondeep, no offeinse.
Re: How Do You Console A Crying Lady On The Phone?? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 15, 2013
Flashaldrin:
already said i dont know how to do that. Always looks fake.
there is nothing fake about it. The problem is with u. U are just being indifferent to people's feelings...
Re: How Do You Console A Crying Lady On The Phone?? by Havilah93(m): 10:56pm On Jan 15, 2013
thats a hard one....
Re: How Do You Console A Crying Lady On The Phone?? by xynerise: 10:57pm On Jan 15, 2013
Flashaldrin:
hey son, i know its skydeep but she looks like moondeep, no offeinse.
I cant take offence from who cant spell it. Antelope
Re: How Do You Console A Crying Lady On The Phone?? by Havilah93(m): 11:05pm On Jan 15, 2013
When a girl does that all she wants is someone to listen to her. All you have to do is listen to everything that she says, say something like 'that was horrible,' or 'what did you say?' Stuff like that. It will make her feel better. When she has calmed down a bit, try to have a small conversation with her regarding what she will do or what she thinks is happening or whatever her problem may be. Main thing is try to keep her calm but don't force her to calm down, just give her a bit of time.
Re: How Do You Console A Crying Lady On The Phone?? by Havilah93(m): 11:07pm On Jan 15, 2013
Re: How Do You Console A Crying Lady On The Phone?? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 15, 2013
Flashaldrin:
she was saying it and crying.
OK. oya make you sing for her or send her sweet and romantic sms

(1) (Reply)

If You Were To Be The One... / Marrying A Man With More Than One Child From One Woman / Am I Naive, In Love Or Outrightly Stupid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.