Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,121 members, 7,811,155 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

How Do U Console A Girl U Just Disflowered? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do U Console A Girl U Just Disflowered? (5353 Views)

Is It A Must BLOOD Should Popout When A Girl Is Disflowered / How Do You Tell A Girl U Want Sex without saying sex?? / See Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Disflowered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do U Console A Girl U Just Disflowered? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 20, 2016
imagine after a concensual act. The girl start crying that she had been disflowered and the guy will start showing his true colours. How can the girl be consoled?
Re: How Do U Console A Girl U Just Disflowered? by Cutehector(m): 11:05pm On Feb 20, 2016
Cry cry baybee
Re: How Do U Console A Girl U Just Disflowered? by DebbyChris(f): 11:07pm On Feb 20, 2016
Don't break her heart.
Re: How Do U Console A Girl U Just Disflowered? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Feb 20, 2016
DebbyChris:
Don't break her heart.
i wont. At least not yet
Re: How Do U Console A Girl U Just Disflowered? by RoyalBlak007: 11:09pm On Feb 20, 2016
..just buy her an iPhone6 , her tears will turn to tears of joy
Re: How Do U Console A Girl U Just Disflowered? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 20, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
..just buy her an iPhone6 , her tears will turn to tears of joy
guy park well
Re: How Do U Console A Girl U Just Disflowered? by DebbyChris(f): 11:12pm On Feb 20, 2016
alexistaiwo:

i wont. At least not yet
Not yet can't you remain with her until u both get married
Re: How Do U Console A Girl U Just Disflowered? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 20, 2016
DebbyChris:
that is the plan but something tells me she will mess it up
Re: How Do U Console A Girl U Just Disflowered? by freshforest: 11:16pm On Feb 20, 2016
Just make sure you show her a lot of love......I mean care for her, call her often,buy her gift, don't hurt her and most importantly f0rk her more........with that she will wish you had met her earlier and disvirgined her

#LoveDoctor #IMakeHerCum
Re: How Do U Console A Girl U Just Disflowered? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Feb 20, 2016
alexistaiwo:
imagine after a concensual act. The girl start crying that she had been disflowered and the guy will start showing his true colours. How can the girl be consoled?
Carry hammer and be hitting it on her head till she is no more to cry again.
Re: How Do U Console A Girl U Just Disflowered? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Feb 20, 2016
just say sorry and promise her you will help her sew the hymen back in place tomorrow. Works all the time smiley
Re: How Do U Console A Girl U Just Disflowered? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 20, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Carry hammer and be hitting it on her head till she is no more to cry again.
check my siggy. Make i no start with u oooo
Re: How Do U Console A Girl U Just Disflowered? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 20, 2016
DebbyChris:
Una own nor they ever finish for marriage. SMH

1 Like

Re: How Do U Console A Girl U Just Disflowered? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 20, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:
Una own nor they ever finish for marriage. SMH
lol
Re: How Do U Console A Girl U Just Disflowered? by cruzita(f): 11:21pm On Feb 20, 2016
well ,hug her and start whispering sweet endearments into her ears and she will finally stop or probably fall asleep .
Re: How Do U Console A Girl U Just Disflowered? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 20, 2016
alexistaiwo:

check my siggy. Make i no start with u oooo
You they mad? who this small pikin with a flat ass ugly looking gf they threaten?
Re: How Do U Console A Girl U Just Disflowered? by acenazt: 11:23pm On Feb 20, 2016
Tell her nt 2 worry as the brocken hymen is just a wound dat will eventually heal and she'll be a virgin again.

1 Like

Re: How Do U Console A Girl U Just Disflowered? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 20, 2016
Re: How Do U Console A Girl U Just Disflowered? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 20, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

You they mad? who this small pikin with a flat ass ugly looking gf they threaten?
leave trash for lawma. On to the next one
Re: How Do U Console A Girl U Just Disflowered? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 20, 2016
alexistaiwo:
leave trash for lawma. On to the next one
Shut Up Small Boy!
Re: How Do U Console A Girl U Just Disflowered? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 20, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:
Shut Up Small Boy!
i have got more productive things to do. Mr big boy
Re: How Do U Console A Girl U Just Disflowered? by Dhilariousdandy(m): 11:39pm On Feb 20, 2016
DebbyChris:

Like say you remain your own abi
Re: How Do U Console A Girl U Just Disflowered? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 20, 2016
alexistaiwo:
i have got more productive things to do. Mr big boy
Thank God you know.
Re: How Do U Console A Girl U Just Disflowered? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Feb 20, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Thank God you know.
am sure u will be very intersted to know that u are messing with a second lieutanant of the Nigerian Army, dont let me lose my cool
Re: How Do U Console A Girl U Just Disflowered? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Feb 20, 2016
alexistaiwo:

am sure u will be very intersted to know that u are messing with a second lieutanant of the Nigerian Army, dont let me lose my cool
Mumu. under 17 years old kid. Even your father cant get to that position in life nt to talk of you a commonner kid.

1 Like

Re: How Do U Console A Girl U Just Disflowered? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Feb 20, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Mumu. under 17 years old kid. Even your father cant get to that position in life nt to talk of you a commonner kid.
did u just insult the General? My commanding officer must see this. Why not dare me and give my ur exact location
Re: How Do U Console A Girl U Just Disflowered? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Feb 20, 2016
alexistaiwo:

did u just insult the General? My commanding officer must see this. Why not dare me and give my ur exact location
You and your father are both foo!s. type me ur fb id and i would send u a frnd request without wasting time. you would get to knw my exact location there. or u think say na your mate for life you dey talk to anyhow?
Re: How Do U Console A Girl U Just Disflowered? by poshestmina(f): 12:00am On Feb 21, 2016
Show her love and care

1 Like

Re: How Do U Console A Girl U Just Disflowered? by Nobody: 12:02am On Feb 21, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

You and your father are both foo!s. type me ur fb id and i would send u a frnd request without wasting time. you would get to knw my exact location there. or u think say na your mate for life you dey talk to anyhow?
civilian. Search herkenyenmi junior and sign your death warrant
Re: How Do U Console A Girl U Just Disflowered? by Nobody: 12:04am On Feb 21, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Learn to chill around these boiz oga
Re: How Do U Console A Girl U Just Disflowered? by Nobody: 12:05am On Feb 21, 2016
Just make sure you don't break her heart... You've just bonded her deeply by disvirgining her
Re: How Do U Console A Girl U Just Disflowered? by Nobody: 12:06am On Feb 21, 2016
alexistaiwo:

civilian. Search herkenyenmi junior and sign your death warrant
hehe, o je lo farabale , ko ro inu e.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Lady's Baby Bump Has Everyone Talking / Small Dick And One Minute Man: Guys Please Help / Guys, Who Would You Marry Between The Two?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.