Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

why do guys spend more in relationships than girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / why do guys spend more in relationships than girls? (552 Views)

8 Funny Ways Broke Guys Spend Their Christmas / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Why Guy Get Heart Broken Than Girls This Day And Its All The Guys Fault (strictly 4 Guys To Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

why do guys spend more in relationships than girls? by ambrosini593(m): 10:58pm On Jan 15, 2013
Almost every girl you come across will want or expect you to spend for her. Why is it compulsory? Is it a tradition?
Re: why do guys spend more in relationships than girls? by seunfly: 7:02am On Jan 16, 2013
ambrosini593: Almost every girl you come across will want or expect you to spend for her. Why is it compulsory? Is it a tradition?
Na so we see am O! I know say no be tradition cos my papa no do dat for my mama and i hear say my grand papa no do so for my grandmama. even though i get two grand papa, none of them talk am say them do so.
Re: why do guys spend more in relationships than girls? by Nobody: 7:10am On Jan 16, 2013
Yes its compulsory otherwise u might as well stay single angry
Re: why do guys spend more in relationships than girls? by seunfly: 7:32am On Jan 16, 2013
mondi_cheeks: Yes its compulsory otherwise u might as well stay single angry
My sister not for all girls, i have seen a girl who does not care about spending for her, @ first she demanded as usual and when she noticed that d guy was not ready to give her, but he loved her and he was seriously serious about her, she stop demanding and they are both happy now.
***bottomline***
if you can stand your ground not to buy love with money but you can convey your love to the girl by other means, there are still few girls who will stick with love rather than money.
Re: why do guys spend more in relationships than girls? by Nobody: 7:38am On Jan 16, 2013
seunfly:
you can convey your love to the girl by other means
like wat? Sitting under a tree in the bushes eating wild fruits
Re: why do guys spend more in relationships than girls? by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 16, 2013
mondi_cheeks: like wat? Sitting under a tree in the bushes eating wild fruits
I was told that pre-marital spending goes alongside pre-marital sèx.the two are intertwined in a r/ship...i just hope for the sake of symbiosis,that you agree with this theory.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Worst Place To Look 4serious Minded Girls / Who Does A Gurl/woman See As A Weak Man? / How To Prevent Hang Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.