Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

8 Funny Ways Broke Guys Spend Their Christmas - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Funny Ways Broke Guys Spend Their Christmas (36596 Views)

Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll / 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women / 10 Things Broke Guys Normally Use To Entertain Female Visitors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Funny Ways Broke Guys Spend Their Christmas by wristbangle: 8:55am On Dec 25, 2015
During this festive season, guys who are not financial strong will abduct hilarious ways to ensure that they spend Christmas at all cost.

The funny ways Broke guys spend their christmas are as follows;

1. They hang out at clubs/joints expecting someone to buy free drinks for them

Broke guys use the festive season to form unnecessary cliques with people at club house just to look for someone who will buy beer and other drinks for them. I am sure that "Awon werey" crew do this a lot.

2. Give unnecessary excuses to their girlfriend and family

When christmas comes, a broke guy gives tales by moonlight story for his girlfriend and family claiming he was attacked by armed robbers during his journey home hence he can't buy anything for them.

3. They lock their door when eating packaged food offered from their neighbour

Broke guys don't have calender for festive period and as a result of this, when they have visitors on christmas day, they will offer pure water or nothing. Meanwhile when the visitors leave, they quickly lock their door to eat the food offered from their neighbours.

4. They hide at solitary place

It's quite funny when I see some broke guys enjoying their christmas at solitary places such as public secondary school, under a tree and others. They do this in order to avoid spending for their friends at Christmas day.

5. They take several selfies at shopping mall

The moment a broke guy steps his foot at shoprite, he will take several selfies telling his friends on BBM, facebook and whatsapp that "this is the best christmas I have ever celebrated".

6. Visit several friends house to eat

Owing to the fact that they can't afford to buy chicken, rice and other commodities, they will visit their friends house at Christmas to eat several collection of food. They do this because they know the next few months will be difficult for them to afford quality meal.

7. They enjoy free BRT ticket in lagos from dawn to dusk

When ambode declared that today there will be free BRT ticket for lagosians, the broke niggers in my street were so happy to the extent that they said they will board BRT buses from 7.am to 10.pm. "Shey na fun be this one too"?

8. They attend carnival shows

Broke guys storm carnival shows to watch the life performance of pasuma, obesere and other celebrities because it's free. That is why such shows are unusually crowded.

15 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 8 Funny Ways Broke Guys Spend Their Christmas by INTROVERT(f): 8:56am On Dec 25, 2015
not well researched....

I don't agree with half your points.....

114 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 8 Funny Ways Broke Guys Spend Their Christmas by falconey(m): 8:57am On Dec 25, 2015
that's aint fun at all.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 8 Funny Ways Broke Guys Spend Their Christmas by VampireeM(f): 8:57am On Dec 25, 2015
i really dont understand this term "Broke Guy(s)"... pls someone should explain it to me..

The way people use the term like being broke is a permanent situation undecided

And I disagreee with the points cause someone can decide to celebrate the xmas @ a low key.. infact, its even the ones wey no get much cash in their banks accounts that are over spending and trying to feel among.

Differents Strokes for Different Folks! Christmas is not forever, Spend Wisely.

Merry Christmas Nairalanders..smiley

127 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 8 Funny Ways Broke Guys Spend Their Christmas by Cutehector(m): 8:57am On Dec 25, 2015
Hmmm.. Wristbangle.,

Na lie abeg...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Funny Ways Broke Guys Spend Their Christmas by tosyne2much(m): 8:58am On Dec 25, 2015
As I no dey broke today, make I just dey watch how dem go bash the OP

We need a counter thread plsssss !!! 8 Ways Broke Ladies Spend Their Christmas

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Funny Ways Broke Guys Spend Their Christmas by yanabasee(m): 8:58am On Dec 25, 2015
Lol...... This is xmas... No d open our yanch anyhow.... You want put sand for our garri ni?
Re: 8 Funny Ways Broke Guys Spend Their Christmas by wristbangle: 8:59am On Dec 25, 2015
INTROVERT:
not well researched....

I don't agree with half your points.....

Which ones?

2 Likes

Re: 8 Funny Ways Broke Guys Spend Their Christmas by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 25, 2015
lol..thank God i'm not broke and will never be broke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Funny Ways Broke Guys Spend Their Christmas by wristbangle: 9:00am On Dec 25, 2015
Cutehector:
Hmmm.. Wristbangle.,

Na lie abeg...

Eh ehn! Okay na how broke guys dey take spend their xmas now?

1 Like

Re: 8 Funny Ways Broke Guys Spend Their Christmas by Cutehector(m): 9:05am On Dec 25, 2015
wristbangle:

Eh ehn! Okay na how broke guys dey take spend their xmas now?
no one is broke during christmas. This ur post is just so not it today..

7 Likes

Re: 8 Funny Ways Broke Guys Spend Their Christmas by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 25, 2015
Op you must be one of the broke niggies::

6 Likes

Re: 8 Funny Ways Broke Guys Spend Their Christmas by Emodeee: 9:13am On Dec 25, 2015
They stay in their house and start writing about how other people will spend their christmas.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 8 Funny Ways Broke Guys Spend Their Christmas by wordbank(m): 9:16am On Dec 25, 2015
The 'I must post something on 25th' syndrome dey worry op
Btw, wey ur power bank tosyne2much,hin don c say boys don turn ben bruce for this matter

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Funny Ways Broke Guys Spend Their Christmas by zinachidi(m): 9:17am On Dec 25, 2015
i'm not broke oooo, buh i do no 6 a lotgringrin
Re: 8 Funny Ways Broke Guys Spend Their Christmas by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 25, 2015
IS IT ONLY ME THAT thinks this thread is to mock the poor that dont have, u c @op i am a humanitarian in my own way and threads like this put sadness on the faces of those that dont have. "u should have created topic like ways or places to give out gifts on this christmas seasons.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Funny Ways Broke Guys Spend Their Christmas by tosyne2much(m): 9:28am On Dec 25, 2015
wordbank:
The 'I must post something on 25th' syndrome dey worry op
Btw, wey ur power bank tosyne.2much,hin don c say boys don turn ben bruce for this matter
Hahaha cheesy

1 Like

Re: 8 Funny Ways Broke Guys Spend Their Christmas by firstking01(m): 9:31am On Dec 25, 2015
I have told tosyn and wristbangle and the rest who like using the word "broke" to replace it with "hustle"....cox no guy is really broke, itz either they are temporarilly owta cash or dem no just get enof for that periodundecided...in this vast and 21st century, u hardly find a guy who is broke...itz either d idiot is lazy, or bcox he has one uncle who frm tym to tym gives him money, dem plenty for ph, esp d indigenessad...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Funny Ways Broke Guys Spend Their Christmas by ideology(m): 9:35am On Dec 25, 2015
wristbangle:

Which ones?
all of them

Very lame, forgive my language

Merry Christmas … grin

8 Likes

Re: 8 Funny Ways Broke Guys Spend Their Christmas by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 25, 2015
You really don't have to be broke to do majority of the aforementioned. I don't see any reason why I should hustle from Jan-Dec and burn it all up for "christmas". It doesn't add up to me...

I don't call it "brokeness", it's being proactive, smart and frugal.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 8 Funny Ways Broke Guys Spend Their Christmas by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 25, 2015
i'm not broke, so i'll ...
Re: 8 Funny Ways Broke Guys Spend Their Christmas by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 25, 2015
Wristbangle

what about those that stay in their house just to write about how others are spending their christmas?

2 Likes

Re: 8 Funny Ways Broke Guys Spend Their Christmas by darlingtonIIV(m): 9:49am On Dec 25, 2015
I'm not broke but i'm spending my christmas indoors till evening time when me and my gang will storm Spar just to look for chicks and take pictures...
Re: 8 Funny Ways Broke Guys Spend Their Christmas by lgboks(m): 9:50am On Dec 25, 2015
from my point of view I think the op is just looking for ways to mock ppl the he or she feels is poor...
So you sat down to compile this long list of honest ways that ppl who are not that rich spend their christmas
Should they go and steal to satisfy others?
They eat rice offered by their neighbours....na probles shocked..who you want make e chop the plenty rice b4...?...Ppl have to eat the foods of others...and besides I have seen rich men and guys visit others just to eat during festive periods...even the house of poor ppl who are not well to do like them...
A good percent of ppl in shopping malls takes selfie to pose
Ppl self they package and over rate wetin them dey do grin
Every body likes free stuffs (so the BRT stuff affects all) you would be surprised how ppl xpecially the rich treat free stuffs...
Have seen rich guys pick pocket and steal petty stuffs just for the fun of it
If a broke guy tells his friends that this is the best christmas yet...that's his judgement not urs...na him christmas...he knows the amount of fun he had...
Rich ppl be hating on the poor since time past just because they don't have much fun and love as the poor does
Funny world cool

16 Likes

Re: 8 Funny Ways Broke Guys Spend Their Christmas by iceberylin(m): 9:54am On Dec 25, 2015
VampireeM:
i really dont understand this term "Broke Guy(s)"... pls someone should explain it to me..
They are bRoke aZz niggaz grin
Sorry..They aint rich.
Re: 8 Funny Ways Broke Guys Spend Their Christmas by AyamConfidence(m): 10:11am On Dec 25, 2015
Am expecting a counter thread fro.m the wailers tagged 8 ways rich guys spend their xmas
Re: 8 Funny Ways Broke Guys Spend Their Christmas by misspicy2(f): 10:12am On Dec 25, 2015
lol
Re: 8 Funny Ways Broke Guys Spend Their Christmas by Adasun(m): 10:19am On Dec 25, 2015
Is only broke guys dat understand dis,nd wristbangle is nt far frm been call oneundecided

1 Like

Re: 8 Funny Ways Broke Guys Spend Their Christmas by Brownhypo: 10:29am On Dec 25, 2015
Everyday is a Christmas for me oh. We have been eating chicken before, today's rice and chicken isn't gonna be different from the ones we've been eating..... cheesy cheesy

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL NAIRALANDERS!! REMEMBER TO SHOW CHRIST LOVE TO ONE ANOTHER

4 Likes

Re: 8 Funny Ways Broke Guys Spend Their Christmas by ClassCaptain(m): 10:37am On Dec 25, 2015
I dey do number 9
Re: 8 Funny Ways Broke Guys Spend Their Christmas by ClassCaptain(m): 10:38am On Dec 25, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
Wristbangle

what about those that stay in their house just to write about how others are spending their christmas?

Sub grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Transgender, Miss Sahhara's Curvy Body, Hips / 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys / What Was The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.