Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Job Interview With Ease, (if U Are About To Attend An Interview U Must Read This - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Interview With Ease, (if U Are About To Attend An Interview U Must Read This (6927 Views)

He Missed An Interview Because……. / Excuses You Give To Get Out Of Work To Attend A Job Interview? / Preparing To Attend An Interview? Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Job Interview With Ease, (if U Are About To Attend An Interview U Must Read This by Akanbi29: 9:44am On Mar 26, 2008
Akhy4life,

The nearest places are as follows,

You can call somebody (friend) to get a copy of "Wonder" book for you,

Mrs Abolarin Asaba 7 Roland Omagbemi Street, Opp Govt. House Gate, Asaba 08023171787; 08027927971

Auslaw Business Centre Warri 1, Awakpor Street, Adjacent Shaguolo Petrol Station, Ekpan-Warri Delta state 08052227639
Re: Job Interview With Ease, (if U Are About To Attend An Interview U Must Read This by Akanbi29: 1:09pm On Mar 27, 2008
Hi Nairalanders,
Re: Job Interview With Ease, (if U Are About To Attend An Interview U Must Read This by Aloomaketu: 9:44am On Mar 28, 2008
To the Author,

I want to thank you for writing the book titled JOB INTERVIEW WITH EASE. The book is simple, easy to understand and it will defineitely assist a lot of job seekers.

May the almighty GOD continue to inspire you to help humanity through your writings.

Thanks
Re: Job Interview With Ease, (if U Are About To Attend An Interview U Must Read This by bayyu: 12:50pm On Mar 29, 2008
Hi Nairalanders
Re: Job Interview With Ease, (if U Are About To Attend An Interview U Must Read This by steveyen(m): 2:53pm On Mar 29, 2008
Please guys I am having interview with UBA Yola on Monday. Can someone tell me the nature of the interview, possible questions and things like that.

Also I will like to get a copy of the book Interview with ease. I stay in Ilorin Kwara state.
Re: Job Interview With Ease, (if U Are About To Attend An Interview U Must Read This by steveyen(m): 4:01pm On Mar 29, 2008
Hi guys I need to know how to get this book. I reside in Ilorin Kwara state presently.
Re: Job Interview With Ease, (if U Are About To Attend An Interview U Must Read This by steveyen(m): 4:04pm On Mar 29, 2008
Hi guys I need to know how to get this book. I reside in Ilorin Kwara state presently.My email add is steveyen1@yahoo.com
Re: Job Interview With Ease, (if U Are About To Attend An Interview U Must Read This by Akanbi29: 10:15am On Mar 30, 2008
Hi Steveyen,

Contact the address below

Wale Ajayi Ilorin PZ Office (Post Office) - Muritala Muhammed Way, Ilorin, Kwara State 08033784301; 08050842679
Re: Job Interview With Ease, (if U Are About To Attend An Interview U Must Read This by Akanbi29: 9:12am On Mar 31, 2008
Hi Steveyen,

Contact the address below

Wale Ajayi Ilorin PZ Office (Post Office) - Muritala The Great Prophet Way, Ilorin, Kwara State 08033784301; 08050842679
Re: Job Interview With Ease, (if U Are About To Attend An Interview U Must Read This by Akanbi29: 9:19am On Apr 01, 2008
Hi Steveyen,

How far?
Re: Job Interview With Ease, (if U Are About To Attend An Interview U Must Read This by Akanbi29: 9:47am On Apr 02, 2008
Hi Nairalanders
Re: Job Interview With Ease, (if U Are About To Attend An Interview U Must Read This by Appleg: 10:44am On Apr 02, 2008
Akanbi29, u gave info 4 people in Asaba and Worri but u never mentioned anything about contact in Porthacourt.pls u can reach me using westcharles4real@yahoo.com.I need ur response as soon as possible.
Re: Job Interview With Ease, (if U Are About To Attend An Interview U Must Read This by Akanbi29: 9:08am On Apr 03, 2008
Apple g

Good Morning,

For Nairalanders in PH, I'm very sorry for the selected addresses.

See PH address below.

Mr Timothy Ibitoye Port Harcourt Eleme Junction, Tank Area, Rumuola 08033080050

Regards
Re: Job Interview With Ease, (if U Are About To Attend An Interview U Must Read This by omotara8: 9:06am On Apr 04, 2008
Okpueze,

I got the book, i am impressed. Just these few days i have gained knowledge. i believed the book will take me where i want to be.

thanks for your support and interest,
Re: Job Interview With Ease, (if U Are About To Attend An Interview U Must Read This by oluegbon: 9:14am On Apr 05, 2008
Hi Nairalander,
Re: Job Interview With Ease, (if U Are About To Attend An Interview U Must Read This by oluegbon: 1:27pm On Apr 06, 2008
Okpueze,

Please, how can I get a copy of the Book in ijebu-ode.

Thanks
Re: Job Interview With Ease, (if U Are About To Attend An Interview U Must Read This by oluegbon: 12:27pm On Apr 07, 2008
Hi Nairalanders,

Can somebody assist me to get a copy in Ijebu Ode.

I have interview for this thursday.

Thanks in advance
Re: Job Interview With Ease, (if U Are About To Attend An Interview U Must Read This by phorler: 10:48am On Apr 08, 2008
Hi Nairalanders,

Get a copy as soon as possible.
Re: Job Interview With Ease, (if U Are About To Attend An Interview U Must Read This by phorler: 10:14am On Apr 09, 2008
Hi Nairalanders
Re: Job Interview With Ease, (if U Are About To Attend An Interview U Must Read This by oluegbon: 9:09am On Apr 10, 2008
Hi Nairalanders,

I need the address of a place to get the book in Ijebu Ode.

Thanks
Re: Job Interview With Ease, (if U Are About To Attend An Interview U Must Read This by oluegbon: 4:49pm On Apr 11, 2008
HI Nairalanders,
Re: Job Interview With Ease, (if U Are About To Attend An Interview U Must Read This by oluegbon: 9:54am On Apr 12, 2008
Hi Nairalanders
Re: Job Interview With Ease, (if U Are About To Attend An Interview U Must Read This by oluegbon: 12:45pm On Apr 14, 2008
okpueze and other members,

Thanks for your support. I got the Book at last.

Regards
Re: Job Interview With Ease, (if U Are About To Attend An Interview U Must Read This by oluegbon: 9:18am On Apr 16, 2008
Thanks for your support.
Re: Job Interview With Ease, (if U Are About To Attend An Interview U Must Read This by phorler: 9:19am On Apr 18, 2008
Hi Nairalanders,

The Book is available in Victoria Island, Mobil Filling Station besides Federal Palace Hotels

Ask for Dupe inside the filling station.

Have a nice day.
Re: Job Interview With Ease, (if U Are About To Attend An Interview U Must Read This by phorler: 12:06pm On Apr 21, 2008
Hi Nairalanders
Re: Job Interview With Ease, (if U Are About To Attend An Interview U Must Read This by phorler: 6:26pm On Apr 22, 2008
Hi Nairalanders,

Get a copy of the Book at Surulere, Lagos state.

1/3 Lisabi street, off Ojuelegba road, opp Former Tejuosho Market

Have a nice day.
Re: Job Interview With Ease, (if U Are About To Attend An Interview U Must Read This by phorler: 3:45pm On Apr 23, 2008
Hi Nairalanders,

Abiodun Bookshop at Surulere/yaba

Or call shakiru 08038571930
Re: Job Interview With Ease, (if U Are About To Attend An Interview U Must Read This by easyman(m): 8:54pm On Apr 23, 2008
Hey! Please What is the Name of This Book that everybody has read?
Re: Job Interview With Ease, (if U Are About To Attend An Interview U Must Read This by oluegbon: 3:58pm On Apr 25, 2008
Easyman,

The title of the book is (Job Interview with ease).

For more information, see the first message.

Regards
Re: Job Interview With Ease, (if U Are About To Attend An Interview U Must Read This by phorler: 1:00pm On Apr 30, 2008
@akanbi
i wonder how this country wil be ,if you hapen to become one of our leader, i always love your contribution, when it comes to people seking your assistance on that wonderful material/book ,(job interview with ease), God will bless you in all your endeavour.pls' keep it up.[/b]
Re: Job Interview With Ease, (if U Are About To Attend An Interview U Must Read This by phorler: 1:04pm On Apr 30, 2008
@akanbi
           i wonder how this country wil be ,if you hapen to become one of our leader, i always love your contribution, when it comes to people seking your assistance on that wonderful material/book ,(job interview with ease), God will bless you in all your endeavour.pls' keep it up.[/b]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Maritime Vacancy / I Am Ready To Sacrifice My First 3 Months Salaries. / Npower June Stipends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.