Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Job Interview With Ease, (if U Are About To Attend An Interview U Must Read This - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Interview With Ease, (if U Are About To Attend An Interview U Must Read This (6928 Views)

He Missed An Interview Because……. / Excuses You Give To Get Out Of Work To Attend A Job Interview? / Preparing To Attend An Interview? Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Job Interview With Ease, (if U Are About To Attend An Interview U Must Read This by oluegbon: 11:34am On May 01, 2008
Hi Nairalanders,

Akanbi,

Thank you for your humanity.
Re: Job Interview With Ease, (if U Are About To Attend An Interview U Must Read This by imunest: 12:27pm On May 01, 2008
Thank you all 4 ur contributions. But pls what's the name of the book(and the author) because i guess there are many books for interview available. Thanks imunest2003@yahoo.com, 08036480315
Re: Job Interview With Ease, (if U Are About To Attend An Interview U Must Read This by phorler: 11:02am On May 02, 2008
@imunest,
The name of the book is Job Interview With Ease.Believe that samaritan will give you other reqiured information whenever he come accross your post.
Re: Job Interview With Ease, (if U Are About To Attend An Interview U Must Read This by phorler: 10:45am On May 06, 2008
@imunest,
believe u must have get the book now, kindly say something about it so other nairalander can share your experiience. cheers.
Re: Job Interview With Ease, (if U Are About To Attend An Interview U Must Read This by phorler: 9:23am On May 12, 2008
Stephen,
It was a bit late before i got your message, about the book (job interview with ease) , i am neither the writer nor seller / distributor, i also came accross it on this site,and has really done me some wonders too, i really appreciate it, try to peruse it, then i'll be expecting your reply, i prefer nairaland.thanks and God bless. Cheers
Re: Job Interview With Ease, (if U Are About To Attend An Interview U Must Read This by sameze: 9:33am On May 15, 2008
@ Okpueze & others
Well, i have to thank you, i believe your contribution toward getting that INTERVEW book has to be commended. i believe good result should come forth as i was able to answer questions at previous interview i attended. God will continue to bless you, and do try to send us any information that can be useful like this , keep it up guy.
Re: Job Interview With Ease, (if U Are About To Attend An Interview U Must Read This by okpueze: 3:58pm On May 15, 2008
@all ,
thanks ooooooooooooo
Re: Job Interview With Ease, (if U Are About To Attend An Interview U Must Read This by jojovina08: 4:06pm On May 17, 2008
God gave me a zenith bank job tru dis book.d book helped me during my interview. praise God
Re: Job Interview With Ease, (if U Are About To Attend An Interview U Must Read This by oluegbon: 8:25pm On May 23, 2008
Hi, Nairalanders
Re: Job Interview With Ease, (if U Are About To Attend An Interview U Must Read This by ogoebube(f): 7:46pm On Oct 15, 2011
hey wats d name of dis book, and hw do i get it around ikoyi environs? my email is whyteruby96@gmail.com
Re: Job Interview With Ease, (if U Are About To Attend An Interview U Must Read This by ebose09: 7:08pm On Oct 18, 2011
This so much praised book,I believe it has a name,an author or it can only b bought@specified outlet only cos I stay in d island&I WILL LOV TO BUY IT
Re: Job Interview With Ease, (if U Are About To Attend An Interview U Must Read This by chiefkpokp(m): 3:57am On Oct 19, 2011
you all are so selffish, If i had my way, I would buy the book, and display the contents for d people That couldn't afford d book, Una too stigen, Must u wait for somebody to stroke u before u do d right, Non be person dey give free tips wen dey make people make millions today from nairaland, comon book of N500, na una wan kill una self for, Foolish people. Infact, were in benin do dey sell dat book self, me wan buy so dat i go import d contents for some pple when non get money.
Re: Job Interview With Ease, (if U Are About To Attend An Interview U Must Read This by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 19, 2011
@Akanbi, thanks for the marvelous work u've done so far in trying to help Nairalanders to get this book. pls i need this book badly. where can i get in benin?
Re: Job Interview With Ease, (if U Are About To Attend An Interview U Must Read This by davmor(m): 9:01pm On Oct 24, 2011
Please I need this Wonder doing Book, Am in Onitsha. How or where can I get one here?
Please help me I need the book to add to my acquisition. Thanks @all.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Ready To Sacrifice My First 3 Months Salaries. / How To Get A Job Very Quickly With Linkedin - A Must Know. / Job Opportunities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.