Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,545 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

I Think I Wanna Marry You. Right Or Wrong Choice Of Words. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think I Wanna Marry You. Right Or Wrong Choice Of Words. (694 Views)

7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You / When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... / 10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think I Wanna Marry You. Right Or Wrong Choice Of Words. by lawrenzoo: 7:06am On Jan 16, 2013
I've seen so many situations whereby a guy walks up to a girl for proposal to say "I think I wanna marry you" I think I wanna marry u? There is a clear difference between I think I wanna marry you and I wanna marry you.Thinking means u aren't sure bout it and how can u propose what u aren't sure of, so I think best word to use is "I wanna marry you rather than I think I wanna marry you which I believe is a wrong word choice. Your opinions guys.
Re: I Think I Wanna Marry You. Right Or Wrong Choice Of Words. by tpia5: 7:14am On Jan 16, 2013
Re: I Think I Wanna Marry You. Right Or Wrong Choice Of Words. by tpia5: 7:19am On Jan 16, 2013
Thinking means u aren't sure bout it and how can u propose what u aren't sure of, so I think best word to use is "I wanna marry you rather than I think I wanna marry you

could be that, or could also just be the choice of words.

depends on the person i think.
Re: I Think I Wanna Marry You. Right Or Wrong Choice Of Words. by KINGwax(m): 8:09am On Jan 16, 2013
Offensive comment still loadind........53%

Re: I Think I Wanna Marry You. Right Or Wrong Choice Of Words. by Temi231(f): 8:19am On Jan 16, 2013
You think.... Bad English. That means you are not sure whether you want to marry him or her right? #Notgoodenough
Re: I Think I Wanna Marry You. Right Or Wrong Choice Of Words. by djeezy(m): 8:32am On Jan 16, 2013
"I think" shows uncertainty. Just like you going back and saying I think I'm no longer interested in marrying you.
Re: I Think I Wanna Marry You. Right Or Wrong Choice Of Words. by sistajay(f): 8:39am On Jan 16, 2013
@op. . . I'ma thinkin bout this, I think it might take a while to get back at ya.
Re: I Think I Wanna Marry You. Right Or Wrong Choice Of Words. by tpia5: 11:11am On Jan 17, 2013
its not always that easy to propose to a girl.

takes a lot of courage sometimes, and a guy could just be nervous, or the words didnt come out exactly the way he planned.

of course, could also be the other things mentioned, but there' no one way, really.

it all depends.

he could also be the joking type, and say it jokingly even though he's serious.

its the girl who will know which of these applies to her guy.

(1) (Reply)

Virginity, What's Your View About It? / Fall In Love At Eden Garden Nsukka / 4 Business Lessons From How I Proposed To My Sweetheart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.