Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,228 members, 7,822,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You (53065 Views)

”I Have 5 Boyfriends But I Never Marry” - Slay Queen Says On Facebook / "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online / 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Marry You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You by DAVIYJONESS: 7:05am On Nov 12, 2015
My name is daviyjones, you already know that but what you might not know is the top 7 list why nigerian BF don't marry their GF. Don't forget I'm the man of list.

1. He has enjoyed every part of you :
Nobody likes to eat rice all the time or beans, consumers always change taste in this case guys are the consumers. He has been straffing you for months and years same pussy, same boobs. The guy got to change taste.

all you bring is your problem or family's for discussion :
Most girls do this, when they start a topic it must be about something the guy has to do for me,mostly financial problems. Sooner or later the guy will run away from liability. As if is only girls that have problem in this world.

you have collected the BRIDE PRICE already. : the money some guys spend on GF is enough to pay her bride price for 20 consecutive years, iphone6 price can even build a mansion in her village.

when you keep male friends like movie collection :
There is probability that out of every 6 male friends a girl keeps, there is a Side-guy or BF amongst them.

when he discovers how promiscous you use to be : you use to be runs girl,olosho,slut and suddenly change when you see him as special guy, trust me when he finds out about your dirty pass he will never let go and will dump you .

when he discovers he is not the true landlord of the honney-pot;
Guys always have ears around their GF even side-chick.whenever he heard you have a main guy from family and friends. He won't dump you but turn you to sex slave and wil never marry you.

if you are beautiful but dumb : average looking girls are more intelligent ( prove me wrong). Men love beautiful girls with brains. Funny you can't have them all. Because beautiful ladies are overwhelmed by their beauty and proposals they get from admirers which make them spend more time on their body than brain.

[i]Written by daviyjones ( the man of list)

110 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You by Cutehector(m): 7:07am On Nov 12, 2015
Second point is just so annoyin

27 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You by Theyveedo(m): 7:10am On Nov 12, 2015
Lol

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You by Youngpo413: 7:15am On Nov 12, 2015
All correct,this thread makes a lot of sense,it this kind that should be making frontpage...those hoes thinks that they are smarter...shameless b!tches.

33 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You by Nobody: 7:21am On Nov 12, 2015
Nice one

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You by DAVIYJONESS: 7:32am On Nov 12, 2015
Oyind17:
Nice one
undecided are you sure?
Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You by DAVIYJONESS: 7:33am On Nov 12, 2015
Youngpo413:
All correct,this thread makes a lot of sense,it this kind that should be making frontpage...those hoes thinks that they are smarter...shameless b!tches.
it must make frontpage

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You by DAVIYJONESS: 7:34am On Nov 12, 2015
Cutehector:
Second point is just so annoyin
that is one general every girl does that
Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You by cutieberie1(f): 7:36am On Nov 12, 2015
The last one especially hehe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 12, 2015
Lol
Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You by czarr(m): 7:40am On Nov 12, 2015
True.... funny how sluts try to turn a new leaf when they meet a great guy.
the thing is great guys are not dumb.
sorry.

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You by Ezerbullet(m): 7:42am On Nov 12, 2015
Partially true

3 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You by gamaliel121(m): 7:43am On Nov 12, 2015
That second point....lol

Nice one...
Good morning bit-cheese
Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You by Dahveydson(m): 7:47am On Nov 12, 2015
Understanding is key.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You by 9iceboi(m): 7:52am On Nov 12, 2015
I love beautiful and dumb gurl undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You by pressplay55: 7:57am On Nov 12, 2015
so on point thumbs up for that
Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You by Maamin(m): 7:58am On Nov 12, 2015
hmmmm....yeye dey smell angry

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You by popesam1(m): 8:38am On Nov 12, 2015
I love this, number 2 is so annoying

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You by MsBliss(f): 9:00am On Nov 12, 2015
*When you have already taken up 'wify' duties by washing his clothes,cooking all his food,moping his house and also 'working' as a live-in sex tool. What's the need of him marrying you when he is getting everything for free on a platter of gold?

*when you have bad character and he have been putting up with your stubbornness for a long time now.

*when marrying you wasn't even in his agenda from time immemorial.
*when his family don't like you.
*when your wife material is not up to 2yards....

.........the list is endless.

everything is just by the grace of God.

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You by aktem(m): 9:04am On Nov 12, 2015
u ar perfectly on point man....i pity some ladies ehn,they think they ar so smart.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You by ggrin(f): 9:13am On Nov 12, 2015
Hehehe grin
Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You by Holywizard: 9:27am On Nov 12, 2015
my gf is a part time prostitute. i can neva marry her

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 12, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
undecided are you sure?
yes
Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 12, 2015
And finally, daviejones is here with a brilliant write up
Never knew I'd live to see this day grin tongue

12 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You by IndianaJay: 10:15am On Nov 12, 2015
I have a question.....how do you enjoy every part of a person?

Are you an emotional cannibal?

Relationships are for teaching you how to finally manage your final destination (marriage), it's not a competition between a man and woman or who will enjoy somebody the most, re-orientate yourself maybe you will find true happiness in life instead of trying to make females feel less confident about themselves.

PASS.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You by DAVIYJONESS: 10:17am On Nov 12, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
And finally, daviejones is here with a brilliant write up
Never knew I'd live to see this day grin tongue
awon weyrey 100% undecided

3 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You by DAVIYJONESS: 10:19am On Nov 12, 2015
MsBliss:
*When you have already taken up 'wify' duties by washing his clothes,cooking all his food,moping his house and also 'working' as a live-in sex tool. What's the need of him marrying you when he is getting everything for free on a platter of gold?

*when you have bad character and he have been putting up with your stubbornness for a long time now.

*when marrying you wasn't even in his agenda from time immemorial.
*when his family don't like you.
*when your wife material is not up to 2yards....

.........the list is endless.

everything is just by the grace of God.
yes God, single ladies dominate churches, they can't say no to guys anymore. Everywhere is yes yes for material and money.

4 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You by obiorathesubtle: 10:19am On Nov 12, 2015
The fifth point. "He will never let go and dump you" I don't understand this one.

The last point: Objection!!! That is a lie! I have met beautiful girls who are hellof intelligent! I do not stand to be corrected! I am right, you are wrong!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You by DAVIYJONESS: 10:20am On Nov 12, 2015
9iceboi:
I love beautiful and dumb gurl undecided
good 90% are beautiful and dumb.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You by obiorathesubtle: 10:24am On Nov 12, 2015
Holywizard:
my gf is a part time prostitute. i can neva marry her
wow. I saw this comment and I stared at my phone for five minutes with my mouth wide open

13 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You by DAVIYJONESS: 10:24am On Nov 12, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
The fifth point. "He will never let go and dump you" I don't understand this one.

The last point: Objection!!! That is a lie! I have met beautiful girls who are hellof intelligent! I do not stand to be corrected! I am right, you are wrong!!
he will use and dump.

Guys don't let og of sex partners but still dump them when its time .

3 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 12, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
awon weyrey 100% undecided
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady / Ugandan Singer, 28, Weds His 68 Year Old American Cougar (photos) / Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.