Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? (45456 Views)

Six Things Your Period Can Tell You About Your Health. / Did Our Foremothers Use Menstrual Pads Or Tampons? / Is It Normal To Throw Up Every Time You Get Your Period? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by Zahymaka(m): 4:27am On Apr 30, 2006
sade511:

You didnt have to read it.

True.
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by OldGlory1(m): 4:34am On Apr 30, 2006
Zahy

Are u on your period ?
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by OldGlory1(m): 4:35am On Apr 30, 2006
Sade

U are right.

Zahy
Please let the girls comment!!!!!
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by glamrocka(f): 4:35am On Apr 30, 2006
aww oldglory is squirmish lol

shhhhh its womens issues,
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by bluenubian(f): 5:15am On Apr 30, 2006
tampons only

pls to all girls that say tampons are unconfortable, i urge u to pls try one moretime and with good brand like tampax or kotex, if u do it right i swear u' ll thank who ever invented tampons, virgin or no virgin, it does not change ur status. im begging you becos i dont want u to miss out on a good thing. i used pads for 2 yrs and i wished i found out about tampons a lot sooner.
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by mamaput(f): 9:59am On Apr 30, 2006
Tampons.
When my period started tampons were rare and expensive in Nigeria.
Sometimes we even used to make our own tampons out of cotten wool.
Well the first tampon i used i had no one to show me so stupid me put in the tampon with the applicator.
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by Blue2(m): 10:07am On Apr 30, 2006
I am a guy but i have read thru the comments on this thread (we learn everyday cheesy)
From what i have read thus far Tampons seems to be more effective than Pads just that most people don't seem to knwo how to "install" tampons embarassed!!
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by larger20(m): 12:39pm On Apr 30, 2006
ladies, i can help you install your tapons wink
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by Z4M4eva(f): 12:46pm On Apr 30, 2006
Pads yo.
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by Saddam: 1:13pm On Apr 30, 2006
I dont Use Tampons Nor Pads But Instead condoms,
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by Z4M4eva(f): 1:14pm On Apr 30, 2006
Saddam:

I don't Use Tampons Nor Pads But Instead condoms,

Oh Right. I see. grin grin
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by gem87(f): 4:35pm On Apr 30, 2006
as for me, i'm really scared of tampons though i've not used it b4
besides i'm a virgin if somn is goin into me it hs to be a #$%! first not some stupid tampon
maybe after dat i'll learn how to use em, it's just too invasive and dat puts me off.
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by virozuru(f): 4:36pm On Apr 30, 2006
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by nike4luv(f): 4:43pm On Apr 30, 2006
tampons are a no no! i mean dey hurt sometime and if theres an heavy flow do u still use a tampon?
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by mamaput(f): 4:44pm On Apr 30, 2006
Tampons do not damage anything .
But you need a lot of time for your first one and you really have to relax.
The best way is to put one leg on top of the toilet.
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by nike4luv(f): 4:45pm On Apr 30, 2006
arghhh!

ok i just stick to pads
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by mamaput(f): 4:47pm On Apr 30, 2006
I hate pads if you work closely with people and the bend down they will smell that you are on your p
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by nike4luv(f): 4:53pm On Apr 30, 2006
no dey wont, do dey sniff someones butt?
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by larger20(m): 5:19pm On Apr 30, 2006
mamaput:

I hate pads if you work closely with people and the bend down they will smell that you are on your p

ewww womens world, if u smell like that, i wonder what will happen during eating out session:-P
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by glamrocka(f): 5:27pm On Apr 30, 2006
[/quote][quote author=nike4luv link=topic=11643.msg326797#msg326797 date=1146412405]
no dey wont, do dey sniff someones butt?

grin lol lol so cracking up

Yes you can use tampon for heavy flow , there are different sizes for different flows. They are not that bad, but if you a virgin and u dont want to stick anything in there stay with your pad.

Though i dont see how tampon will disvirgin,they not that big, besides if you've ever riden bikes before techically speaking you no virgin cos that wall has been broken a bit.

Serious tampons are so freee cheesy u free like a bird, you not constantly reminded that you on your period, walking around with a cushion man, nah . when i used pads i used to be mindful of how i sat, sit a funny angel you get spill, paranoid when you walk.
Now i can do my morning runs with tampon,its so easy, so free, with the moods we experience with periods, the groggie feelings, bloating, you dont need the added bulk of a pad girl. tongue
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by nike4luv(f): 5:37pm On Apr 30, 2006
noo! there are some pads that are very comfy, i like always ones. the new blue ones!

gawd u guys are making me dread my next visiting, gawd! i hate the pains cry cry
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by mamaput(f): 5:41pm On Apr 30, 2006
@ Larger Blood smells thats a fact and no woman can change her pad every 5 mins
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by virozuru(f): 6:00pm On Apr 30, 2006
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by gem87(f): 6:00pm On Apr 30, 2006
4 d girls-
is it rue dat wen u start hvin sex, menstrual cramps stop?
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by virozuru(f): 6:01pm On Apr 30, 2006
na big lie oooo!
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by mukina2: 6:02pm On Apr 30, 2006
hu said so?
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by gem87(f): 6:03pm On Apr 30, 2006
lol some people hv said it
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by chinani(f): 8:48pm On Apr 30, 2006
I'll stick w/ my pads. Smells? shocked I hope not but I'm not stressin' it either way. I've also heard that "relaxing" will help when using tampons but I could never "relax" just right. embarassed I do plan on trying tampons in the future though. But when that future shall be no one knows.
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by Rhodalyn(f): 8:49pm On Apr 30, 2006
hey!! guys, come on cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy of course i know what it is cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i was only just kidding cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by hotangel2(f): 9:15pm On Apr 30, 2006
When u have BAD cramps, and u use tampons, U'll hate urself and everyone arround u.

Tampons add to the pain of cramps -- so i heard.

PADs for life yo, I live tampons to white girls.
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by chinani(f): 9:40pm On Apr 30, 2006
hot-angel:

PADs for life yo, I leave tampons to white girls.
I was just thinking that! Lil mama, do you live in my head? wink cheesy cheesy cheesy kiss
Re: What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? by bolex(m): 10:12pm On Apr 30, 2006
Hey gals, I hope ya'll got your napkins up & ready

I don;t wanna hear shhhh***** when we are in the room o

lol

grin

just remove dem tam,,,, wateva or napkins & let's get jigggy

cheesy

Just kidding

pads are kinda safer

tampons are like you being fingered grin cool

common , don't you feel better with ur extra asses wink

Pads double your asses and double your amount of boiz that get attracted to your asses

Hey Rhode, I think you are an 8 year old kid so it's normal if you don;t know what period is

Just ask the experts , they would put you through

grin

Gotta go study

Good luck ya'll

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Osagie Ehanire: Stop Asking Me About Chinese Doctors / Underwear Mistakes You Are Making As A Lady / Vietnam Police Seized 324,000 Used, Repackaged Condoms(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.