Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,697 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

I want to Buy a Domain Name? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I want to Buy a Domain Name? (1398 Views)

Kindly Help I Need To Buy A Domain Name / How To Buy A Domain Name Without Credit Card / Can One De-register A Domain Name? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I want to Buy a Domain Name? by buzzgonz(m): 11:40am On Feb 29, 2008
Hey, Where can i buy a domain name?
Re: I want to Buy a Domain Name? by aphoe(m): 3:46pm On Mar 01, 2008
a number of hosting companies give you doamin for free when you host your site with them.
Re: I want to Buy a Domain Name? by buzzgonz(m): 5:26pm On Mar 01, 2008
Please can you recommend one for me! i really need to buy a domain urgently.
Re: I want to Buy a Domain Name? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 01, 2008
try nairadomains.com or better still go to google.com and search for buy domains in liberia .
Re: I want to Buy a Domain Name? by mexabet(m): 6:23pm On Mar 01, 2008
If you're looking for one of the best in the world, I will suggest Bluehost.com for you. It is a web hosting company based in the US, and they have an in-house domain registrar. If you are truly serious about getting your own domain, go to http://www.mexabet.com/contact_us/sales_contact_form.php and send me message. My company is a partner with Bluehost.

I will guide you through the registration, web hosting and web designing. I f you can't afford any money for web designing, you can use our free website builder located at http://sitebuilder.mexabet.com/index.html , to create your website easily.
Re: I want to Buy a Domain Name? by adelmicro: 8:39pm On Mar 01, 2008
I bought a domain from godaddy.com using my virtual visa card. The domain was later cancelled and my money was refunded. However, the domain has not yet been deleted by them. Who knows how long it would take for them to delete it so that i can register it somewhere else? And who knows a reliable registrar (and cpanel hosting company) that accepts credit cards from nigeria?
Re: I want to Buy a Domain Name? by ephi(m): 9:01pm On Mar 01, 2008
Do you intend to register it yourself? Try Bluehost or Network Solutions. Whatever you do don't tie your domain registration in the same company which provides your hosting.
Re: I want to Buy a Domain Name? by digitalglo(m): 11:35pm On Mar 02, 2008
Hey, looking to secure a domain name, check out www.ivtel.com. There instant payment option included and its in Naira. For any troubles, just email me offline. Its cheap and reliable.
Best wishes,
Re: I want to Buy a Domain Name? by adelmicro: 12:14am On Mar 03, 2008
digitalglo:

Hey, looking to secure a domain name, check out www.ivtel.com. There instant payment option included and its in Naira. For any troubles, just email me offline. Its cheap and reliable.
Best wishes,
[list]
[li][/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]

Hey, can you email me on adelcorpng@gmail.com? Thanks. Your email isn't displayed.
Re: I want to Buy a Domain Name? by anichi: 10:53am On Mar 03, 2008
Visit our website www.signonafrica.net and u will see what u need or visit our office Signonafrica Communication Ltd 156 Awolowo way Ikeja.
Re: I want to Buy a Domain Name? by Afam(m): 10:57am On Mar 03, 2008
Never accept free domain name offer as part of a web hosting package because you cannot lay claim to it since it is free.

Insist on paying something even N10.00 as there is a whole lot of difference between free domain name and paid one.
Re: I want to Buy a Domain Name? by digitalglo(m): 2:10pm On Mar 03, 2008
Hey,just emailed you; however, my email is:
adelmicro:

[list]
[li][/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]

Hey, can you email me on adelcorpng@gmail.com? Thanks. Your email isn't displayed.
Re: I want to Buy a Domain Name? by buzzgonz(m): 1:44pm On Mar 06, 2008
Thanks Guyz i do appreciate your effort! cheesy
Re: I want to Buy a Domain Name? by salviya: 7:14am On Jan 30, 2011
You can get the domain name here http://www.thewebpole.com/ and also get the hosting,domain name register, domain appraisal, online file folder, ssl certificate etc,
Re: I want to Buy a Domain Name? by TCDURU(m): 12:39pm On Feb 28, 2012
You can buy cheap domain from us. Pay in Naira:

DuruSystems.com.ng

Instant registration/setup.

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Ads VS Google Ads / Nairaland Has Been Hacked, Our Engineers Need To Act Fast Before It Goes Down! / Redesign Of Sign-up Page & Inner Pages Of Www.samebornday.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.