Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,595 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State (59940 Views)

Suspected Bariga Cultists Paraded In Lagos (pictures) / Two Gay Men Caught In Delta, Handed Over To Chief Priest For Cleansing. Photo / Kidnappers, Female Child Traffickers Paraded In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 16, 2013
danjohn:

Would you circumcise your daughter? Most of our female ancestors were circumcised.
big lie few ethnicity in Africa practice/practiced excision.
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by coogar: 10:35pm On Jan 16, 2013
3kay945:

I wonder o, what concerns me if my neighbor is digging a anus instead of p.us.sy.. Inasmuch they're not screaming while doing the thinggrin

this is the most ignorant statement on this forum since it's existence.....
i dunno why many of you do not bother to read - the only reason HIV continues to spread is because of homosexuality. they spread the infection 2-3 times as much as the straight people. in a poverty-stricken climate like nigeria where there's little or no education about preventive measures, the infection would spread like wildfire. we have enough problems already in nigeria with witchcraft, corruption and lack of leadership. we cannot afford to add faggotry to the existing problems!

1 Like

Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 16, 2013
Save the world k I l l a gay.

1 Like

Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by fxskye: 10:37pm On Jan 16, 2013
[quote
author=Akshow]Foolishness! Talk about misplaced priority. The rogues
and criminals in the corridors of power stealing them blind are enjoying
while men expressing their sexuality treated like criminal. If a man
choose to lie wit another man how should that affect me? So far They
dint do it openly why should it bother anyone. I tire for this country
o[/quote}
Pack go america where they have lost most of their souls. we are so many in nja, so help reduce our pop with ur migration.
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Sagamite(m): 10:38pm On Jan 16, 2013
kandiikane:

Bullshyt!

How is my question silly? I gave you an example to show you that we should tolerate eachother.

You gave me an example that shows how it can affect people.

kandiikane:
I was brought up in the same 'funky' society as you(the African society) but I for one was not brought up ignorant and riding on a high horse. We have principles and we have boundaries but it doesn't mean we should proscecute someone for their sexua.l orientation. I am not the one getting it in the azz, so why you I start huffing and puffing over it?

We don't persecute, we just refuse to embrace perversion. Any sane society would have boundaries against perversion and instil it in its moral codes.

Check the meaning of perversion in the dictiionary for complete clarity. Don't assume the meaning.

kandiikane:
You talk of principles-see, this is the same facade I was talking about. Lol, talk of principles, but come from one of the most phucked up continents where even with the high morals, boundaries and principles, it's still messed up. People burnt a kid in the streets of Nigeria and you talk of principles. Spare me the bullshyt, joor.

This is stewpid!

Who told you that Africans had all the principles required? Because they lack principled in some aspects then they should not have in any?

Cut the crap trying to use the down-troddenness of Africa as an excuse not to have any morals.

There are more complex issue than morals for the predicament of Africa. The predicament that makes young ones like you quickly embrace anything fed to you in the West just to show you associate with "progressives". You need a stronger personality to question and drop the subconcious inferiority complex.

1 Like

Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 16, 2013
Sagamite:

Maybe they need to parade you for sleeping with your brother too.

It makes sense since, according to you, we need no evidence and a mob of illiterate like you should be free to be investigators, judge and jury.
if u sleep wit ur sister dats ur problem. Its pple like u dat r d problem we haff in nigeria. Always supporting wrong. Since ur educated why don't u look 4 a job nd leave us illiterates to be idle on nairaland??. Respect urself
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 16, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

grin

Didnt you and Onlytruth have sth special? wink

I can't imagine myself bending my asss to his 6-inch size prick and splashing that thing on my face. . .verrrrrrrrry irrrrrritating grin angry
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Sagamite(m): 10:42pm On Jan 16, 2013
3kay945:

Then I will take it up legally but not by stripping them naked.

You will take it up legally after you said it is none of your business?

Under which laws? The ones you said should not be there because it is none of your business?

1 Like

Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by kandiikane(m): 10:43pm On Jan 16, 2013
Aye, it's funny how many of you against homosex.uality would love to have a three.some with two women, watch two women shove tongues down eachothers throat(I believe you're not against this, sagamite.) or watch po.rn involving two women but chastise men for doing the same thing. Ahh, it's not bad, sha. It's because they are women. If you deny this make the gods of your ancestors strike you down! grin grin

Abeg, mek I go sleep, got a headache from this hypocrisy and double standards. Principles my azz! grin

3 Likes

Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by fxskye: 10:44pm On Jan 16, 2013
[quote
author=CrazyMan]I'm still looking forward to the day Nigeria would out
grow this jungle justice of a thing, and learn to report cases to the
relevant authorities.

If a mob can strip full grown men n.aked, then what's the point of
having a government?

We have laws in this Nation, we should learn to respect them and stop
behaving like animals.[/quote]
Are u a gay?

2 Likes

Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Sagamite(m): 10:46pm On Jan 16, 2013
kandiikane: Limiting freedom is putting a man or woman who abuses a kid in jail, not two men or women who love each other and decide to raise a family.

But noo, we rather put gays in jail and leave the child molesters to roam the streets of Africa. LOL! Seriously, someone spare me the bull.

Cut the crap!

These are the moronic arguments you see generated when you are brainwashed.

I am sure there are laws in the African statute books that gives punishment to abuses on kids.

I am sure there are 100 times more cases going to court of child molesters than gays.

So how did you come up with this bullshit argument? You just felt like conjuring it because it sounds funky and so-called "progressive"?

3 Likes

Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Sagamite(m): 10:47pm On Jan 16, 2013
kandiikane: Aye, it's funny how many of you against homosex.uality would love to have a three.some with two women, watch two women shove tongues down eachothers throat(I believe you're not against this, sagamite.) or watch po.rn involving two women but chastise men for doing the same thing. Ahh, it's not bad, sha. It's because they are women. If you deny this make the gods of your ancestors strike you down! grin grin

Abeg, mek I go sleep, got a headache from this hypocrisy and double standards. Principles my azz! grin

I don't watch such.

And people being attracted to such is not grounds for not objecting to homosexuality.
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by 3kay945(m): 10:47pm On Jan 16, 2013
coogar:

i dunno why many of you do not bother to read - the only reason HIV continues to spread is because of homosexuality. they spread the infection 2-3 times as much as the straight people. in a poverty-stricken climate like nigeria where there's little or no education about preventive measures, the infection would spread like wildfire. we have enough problems already in nigeria with witchcraft, corruption and lack of leadership. we cannot afford to add faggotry to the existing problems!

Hypocrites!
Your post made me laugh. spread HIV ko, distribute Aids ni,
Mr. wise, so unprotected sex with opposite sex is better off in spreading disease...who is talking about spreading virus. All am condemning is the way they were treated. simple.
And it's NOT MY BUSINESS IF ANYONE IS A GAY OR NOT.

1 Like

Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 16, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: is homosexuality legal in Naija? If no then they are criminals .
not all offences are criminal.
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by coogar: 10:52pm On Jan 16, 2013
3kay945:
Hypocrites!
Your post made me laugh. spread HIV ko, distribute Aids ni,
Mr. wise, so unprotected sex with opposite sex is better off in spreading disease...who is talking about spreading virus. All am condemning is the way they were treated. simple.
And it's NOT MY BUSINESS IF ANYONE IS A GAY OR NOT.

unprotected sex with the opposite sex has only 30% infection even if the man is HIV positive. unprotected sex with a faggöt is 100% infection rate. you are a stark illiterate - anuofia!

as per the way they were treated, it's just the way nigerians treat criminals in general. pickpockets, petty thieves, cultists, debtors, cheating girlfriends, etc have all been treated the same way.
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by benson19: 11:01pm On Jan 16, 2013
Amakamax:

They r humans and hv d right to do whtevr they wnt with their bodies. Btw, who gave those ppl dt arrested them the authority to do so.
madam ar u a lesbian?? Bcus dis wan wen bodi dey pepper u like dis me no undastand ooo
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 16, 2013
I absolutely abhor homosexuals. . .I'd probably pummel any man that approaches me with gay intentions. However, I think it is unacceptable to subject anyone to jungle justice simply because they are gay. That is extremely unjustifiable, and the perpetrators must be brought to book. Sexual orientation is a private affair, as long as it is kept private. This case deserves more attention and justice than the so-called ALUU case. No one should be subjected to such nonsensical treatment simply because of their personal choices that do not pose physical threats to any one else.

Only violent criminals (armed robbers of ANY kind, kidnappers, ritualists, cultists, rapists, etc) DESERVE jungle justice in a country such as ours.
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by manny4life(m): 11:03pm On Jan 16, 2013
What GOD will judge on the last day is TOO MUCH.

SMH once again at barbaric act
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by hagma37yahoocom: 11:04pm On Jan 16, 2013
Akshow: Foolishness! Talk about misplaced priority. The rogues and criminals in the corridors of power stealing them blind are enjoying while men expressing their sexuality treated like criminal. If a man choose to lie wit another man how should that affect me? So far They dint do it openly why should it bother anyone. I tire for this country o
You be Mumu for making such comment. A whole generation was wipe off because of something like that yet its now happening in our generation and you careless about it. I hate your comment one's more.

1 Like

Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by 3kay945(m): 11:04pm On Jan 16, 2013
coogar:

unprotected sex with the opposite sex has only 30% infection even if the man is HIV positive. unprotected sex with a faggöt is 100% infection rate. you are a stark illiterate - anuofia!

It seems you are high on something,... Mr. intelligent have you carried out this theory personally, atleast to validate your claims.
You are more concerned with viruses than the barbaric act of stripping them naked.
By the way, what is anuofia! well, I send it back to you.
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 16, 2013
I do not approve homosexuality but this is too much sha
If it's against your law, arrest them and throw them in jail, that would be enough
but why this? all this wahala is so unnecessary

Between, the 30% is for normal intercourse, but many hetero have a.nal sex as well, so they propagate the disease as much as the homo
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by kandiikane(m): 11:07pm On Jan 16, 2013
Sagamite:

You gave me an example that shows how it can affect people.

It only affects you, if you let it affect you. They discriminated against the two men and the law made the right decision. As I have said before, it's needed for us to have a better society

We don't persecute, we just refuse to embrace perversion. Any sane society would have boundaries against perversion and instil it in its moral codes.

you don't? Than why do we have this thread on nairaland and people taking justice in their own hands. 14years?

Check the meaning of perversion in the dictiionary for complete clarity. Don't assume the meaning.

This is stewpid!
it's not. smiley

Who told you that Africans had all the principles required? Because they lack principled in some aspects then they should not have in any?

ok, now you are just running off the point

Cut the crap tryign to use the down-troddenness of Africa as an excuse not to have any morals.

so, jailing gay people means having morals? I believe you've been away too long.

There are more complex issue than morals for the predicament of Africa. The predicament that makes young ones like you quickly embrace anything fed to you in the West just to show you associate with "progressives". You need a stronger personality to question and drop the subconcious inferiority complex.

blah blah bullshyt! Don't use the excuse that because I'm younger than you, I've been manipulated by the west. That is a huge fallacy. I believe YOU have an inferior complex, you cannot control your own society or better your own so you find faults in the west and use it as an excuse for social decadence. You are weak, you follow the phucked up regime in your continent which is killing it slowly. You cannot even take care of your own, outsiders have to come and solve your issues for you whether it's in your favour or not.

It's because of your ignorance and arrogance that's why we will never move forward. The west doesn't have principles or boundaries but yet they are doing better than your dear 'principled' continent. Many of you chatting shyt about the west flock over there for better lives. HA! I laugh at the irony.

4 Likes

Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by benson19: 11:08pm On Jan 16, 2013
lynpetra:

them dey wait for u to execute dem ni grin grin
madam dis wan wen u dey vex like dis bcus of dis little tin it seems u ar a lesbian bah
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by dabrake(m): 11:08pm On Jan 16, 2013
Blame GEJ grin grin grin
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by warrior101: 11:08pm On Jan 16, 2013
LET HE THAT HAS NO SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE

2 Likes

Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by 3kay945(m): 11:09pm On Jan 16, 2013
hagma37@yahoo.com:

You be Mumu for making such comment. A whole generation was wipe off because of something like that yet its now happening in our generation and you careless about it. I hate your comment one's more.

If I may ask, what generation are you referring to
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Akshow: 11:11pm On Jan 16, 2013
jadakiss213: why the thing dey pepper u like this? u follow too ni?
if i follow how e carry concern you? Tell me How this stupidity displayed by this idiots that are parading this naked Men affect or change anythin in their own life
Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 16, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Save the world k I l l a gay.

Seconded angry smiley

1 Like

Re: Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State by kandiikane(m): 11:14pm On Jan 16, 2013
coogar:

In as much as gays are more likely to get infected, that is a BIG FAT LIE.

Are you telling me in Africa, it's the homos that are spreading it?

No, it's because of the lack of education.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Cultists Stab Man Who Tried To Save Lady From Molestation. Graphic Photos / Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help / Scammer Who Met Lady On Badoo Tells Police How Many Times He Slept With Her.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.