Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

When She Starts To Talk Like This... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Starts To Talk Like This... (1155 Views)

I Went To Visit Titilayo And She Unzips My Trouser And She Starts.... (pics) / After 5 Yrs Of Relationship She Starts Giving Me Excuses / When She Starts Wearing Skirts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When She Starts To Talk Like This... by FarWatcher: 6:43pm On Jan 16, 2013
When your girlfriend calls one day and hits you with at least one of the following lines.......

1: her friend wants to abort an unwanted pregnacy. what do you think?

2: her friend is cheating on her boyfriend. what do you think the guy should do IF he finds out?

3: her friend was raped by some guy. Will you accept such a girl?

4: her friend is lying to her boyfriend. she does not love him and she is just using him. Some people are just wicked......
--------------------------

watch out!!!!

Your girls may be talking about herself. She wants to know what you will do if you knew the truth.

----------
The way you behave is VERY important, especially if you love her very much. (it could be a test! Remember that.)

----------
If a 'real' girl finds out that you can't handle her secrets in a civilized way, she will never tell you. You will live with her for 100 years and every morning she will wake up, look at you and CRY FOR YOU.
----------

LOL.
Re: When She Starts To Talk Like This... by marianazme(f): 11:54pm On Jan 16, 2013
Or maybe she just wants 2 talk 2 u abt her friends as u ar her bf/bestfriend. I gist with my bf abt stuff like dat sumtimes

1 Like

Re: When She Starts To Talk Like This... by mashnino(m): 12:13am On Jan 17, 2013
^^
or maybe he is saying the truth
Re: When She Starts To Talk Like This... by Nobody: 2:53am On Jan 17, 2013
I tell my guy and girl friends my issues with my other friends sometimes for advice.. Doesnt mean its about me.
Re: When She Starts To Talk Like This... by Mynd44: 5:02am On Jan 17, 2013
Why are guys getting paranoid sef?
Re: When She Starts To Talk Like This... by Nobody: 6:00am On Jan 17, 2013
Is that wat ur gf did wit u? grin
Re: When She Starts To Talk Like This... by EzePromoe: 6:06am On Jan 17, 2013
OP, help me slap yourself sad
Re: When She Starts To Talk Like This... by FarWatcher: 6:09am On Jan 17, 2013
mondi_cheeks: Is that wat ur gf did wit u? grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue tongue tongue Oh No!
Re: When She Starts To Talk Like This... by Nobody: 6:25am On Jan 17, 2013
FarWatcher: cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue tongue tongue Oh No!
now do what eze told u to do angry
Re: When She Starts To Talk Like This... by FarWatcher: 6:37am On Jan 17, 2013
Mynd_44: Why are guys getting paranoid sef?
LOL. Bro! Hmmmm angry angry angry.
Re: When She Starts To Talk Like This... by Abbey2sam(m): 6:45am On Jan 17, 2013
mondi_cheeks: Is that wat ur gf did wit u? grin

We suppose to have a gbagaun detector on NL
Re: When She Starts To Talk Like This... by Nobody: 6:56am On Jan 17, 2013
Abbey2sam:

We suppose to have a gbagaun detector on NL
Re: When She Starts To Talk Like This... by IZUKWU(m): 6:57am On Jan 17, 2013
Peoples, there is no smoke without fire
Re: When She Starts To Talk Like This... by marianazme(f): 7:47am On Jan 17, 2013
^^^that statement has nothing to do with this
Re: When She Starts To Talk Like This... by dmcdad: 9:50am On Jan 17, 2013
^^^Lmao...
Re: When She Starts To Talk Like This... by 190theclown: 10:34am On Jan 17, 2013
undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

At What Point Should One Know Where A Relationship Is Heading To? / Is It Right For Ur Fiance To Profess Her Love For An Artist In Ur Presence? / Intimate Talk With Aderonke Bams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.