Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

A Recent Photo Of Azadus - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Recent Photo Of Azadus (34982 Views)

Azadus Replies Lepaciousbose Who Slammed Celebs For 'abandoning' Nomoreloss / Broke Azadus Now Ride Okada On The Street Of Lagos? / I Was Chilling With My Okada Friend- Azadus Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by rombature: 8:47am On Jan 17, 2013
This picture should not be here please; we need to respect people's private life as it makes no sense to ridicule someone in the puplic...
~#One Lurv

3 Likes

Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by omoJesunimi: 8:48am On Jan 17, 2013
D pics is an old one,cos Azadus right now is very fat. Saw him on tv last month robust and full of life,he even went der to showcase is new album. Enemies be careful o,cos ur own day too go come o.
Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by tayoTFC(m): 8:48am On Jan 17, 2013
@op show us ur own recent pics and let's compare.and prove that this is Azadus recent pics. Haters

1 Like

Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by Artlove(m): 8:49am On Jan 17, 2013
Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by goodbobo: 8:54am On Jan 17, 2013
Azadus was one of the best then and he could still be now . He is so so so talented . all he needs now is just a good link to a good record lebel and u will be shocked at what he can unleash out . I heard he just made a single with OJB .

lets pray he comes back really good .
Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by MrHim(m): 9:01am On Jan 17, 2013
Hey, hazardous, or 'hazzy' for short. Whatcha doing? You trying to get lyrical content from that okada mon, yes mon?! wink
Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by toluleke(m): 9:02am On Jan 17, 2013
vision2050: Who be azadus?
a drug dealer in your town
Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by JimmyBoy1: 9:12am On Jan 17, 2013
I take no pleasure in seeing the downfall of another man, especially when he has done me no wrong. I pray for his retoration.

2 Likes

Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by vincentont(m): 9:13am On Jan 17, 2013
darne: Azadus is still one of my favorite artist and I still think he will blow Up again, the guy is talented, its just one of those things that happens if you trust your Record Label too much, I absolutely think Kennis Music Added to his condition b'cos Kennis Music might seem like a Good record, But seriously It is whack, check its present Products, Where is FEMI ?? Where Is Marvelous Benjy ?? C what it turned the likes of Eedris Abdulkareem To And I think Azadus Is even Better Than Eedris at this Point Because What Eedris Is Doing Is Absolutely Rubbish, He's lost it so back to Topic,..Azadus If You're Reading This, I am Sure You Can Rise Up Again Even From This Thread, Its Just A Matter Of Time, Think And You'll definitely Gain something, Old folks like Old Producers who were your friends Before and are making waves in the Industry May Feel Bad when they see this and in the End They May Consider Producing Your Next Hit Track For You FREE, Just Out Of Sympathy,...If You Believe, That is wink !!!
Well to add to what u said,where is RASQUIE,Kelly Handsome,Eddy Remedies,OJB,VIP(at a point i wonda why VIP signed contract with them back then but they neva went far with dere Label)U make fame with kennis music and not the MONEY.
Azadus God is on ur side.U will definitely rize again IJN.Amen
Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by great063(m): 9:17am On Jan 17, 2013
youngbilly1: I have one more pic but I gotta compress it...mehnn this guy life don finish oooh
Wetin be "mehnn this guy life don finish oooh"?Na you give am the life?Keep hope alive mehn,good things can still happen as long as you're living.
Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by kingingkinging: 9:22am On Jan 17, 2013
denzel2009:
What is wrong with chatting with okada man? am I missing something?

No, you are not missing something, you are missing Many THINGS and few of them are:

1. In his hey days, you could not have seen him open like this, meaning he is no more a celebrity, level has changed, power has changed hand, status has changed;etc
2. Then he couldn't have carried one small black nylon when you are not my house help;
3. Discussing with that baba on the bike says it all, his level has changed- he stood and baba was on a bike, instead it should have been Azadus in his Bentley/ Range Evoque, Nissan Armanda, etc and baba standing;
4. When last did you see Tuface, D'banj, P Square, even small wizkid or O.B.O crunner Davido in such s state and such environment without being mobbed by crowd.

Many things have changed about great Azadus. My prayer is God will remember him for good and restore him.
Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 17, 2013

4 Likes

Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by farem: 9:29am On Jan 17, 2013
Deivid10: I no dey o
We need to encourage the guy with our expression. Sweet and encouraging words can lift the guy.
HOWEVER, NAME DEX DEY WORK O! AZADUS NA HAZARD O. The name is too HAZARDOUS. What a name!
Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by Truckpusher(m): 9:31am On Jan 17, 2013
What's it with Nigerians always glad when one is down even when most of them will remain poor and miserable for the rest of their God forsaken lives.
Azadus could be down but not out, besides don't you guys think that he's probably just trying to free himself from the shackles of being a celebrity and live the normal free life that we all craves for?

1 Like

Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by maclatunji: 9:37am On Jan 17, 2013
What is the big deal?
Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by slimyem: 9:39am On Jan 17, 2013
Azadus was such a fine musician..
Only that indigenous music wasn't so appreciated in his days...
"You is the one" and "Madam" were raves.
I feel really bad seeing him this way..
I do hope he bounces back somehow.
The op too didn't do well by posting his pictures here.
This mockery is so unnecessary.
Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 17, 2013
pro01:

Thank you so much. . .so so much. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw someone declare another person's life "finished" just because he was chatting with an Okada man. My goodness! And other fools were also mocking him and saying thrash. It is ridiculous that a thread had to be opened just to mock a pioneer perceived to have fallen on hard times.

To be honest, it is clear that being broke is the biggest sin in Nigeria, and I guess this justifies the quest to get rich at all costs and by any means. This generation really worries me. Things can only get worse.

Man....
This is a really disgusting thread.

Its really worrying the way people mocked this dude. Life is a rollercoaster y'all.
Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by ogochukwunasa1: 9:47am On Jan 17, 2013
i think d op is dead now, nairaland don finish am''
oya undertaker con do ur work
Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by Toks2008(m): 10:08am On Jan 17, 2013
I feel so ashamed to be a Nigerian when i consider the way some mentally derailed individuals think.

So what does that picture portray that will warrant some no good low life people hereto start condemning the guy using bane words. GOD have mercy on some foolish Nigerians.
Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by eduson33(m): 10:08am On Jan 17, 2013
am not following you for nothing..
all your comments on here makes me feel,we have REAL MEN IN NAIJA..

ride on,i dey your back bruv

Truckpusher: What's it with Nigerians always glad when one is down even when most of them will remain poor and miserable for the rest of their God forsaken lives.
Azadus could be down but not out, besides don't you guys think that he's probably just trying to free himself from the shackles of being a celebrity and live the normal free life that we all craves for?

1 Like

Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by ogoplus: 10:11am On Jan 17, 2013
And so !

How many of us bought the original version of his hit song?

How many media houses (TV stations / Radio stations) in Naija pay royalities for using his songs back in the days?

Please all you haters free the guy boh~!.
Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by nollywood20: 10:21am On Jan 17, 2013
NO CONDITION IN PERMANENT AS LONG AS YOU ARE ALIVE AND WELL.
ONE PHOTO DOES NOT TELL A COMPLETE STORY.

Do you know whether his Range Rover Sport HSE broke down nearby and homeboy did not mind to take Okada to rush and keep an appointment before it would be too late?
Lest we forget I have seen millionaires taking Okada to rush to appointments in Lagos.

The producers of the multimillion naira movie "Champions of Our Time", the best family movie in the 20 years of Nollywood, were using Okadas before they made it and now ride in their own SUVs and traveling to the UK, US and Asia to honour invitations to international film festivals.
Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by youngbilly1: 10:29am On Jan 17, 2013
Lagos_Boi: I dey vex gan, i wish i can get hold of this OP, i will nack your head on the wall

i fit give you my address

1 Like

Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by bunmila(f): 10:36am On Jan 17, 2013
denzel2009:
What is wrong with chatting with okada man? am I missing something?
I tire o. One scene and people have concluded d worst. Come even add curse join say d poor guy life don finish.imagine!!!
Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by MadCow1: 10:44am On Jan 17, 2013
If this is true.. Then I blame KENNIS MUSIC..

Of all the artists that worked under Kennis Music, only Tuface made it out alive..

Idiris Abdulkareem - Gone

Azadus - Gone

Tony Tetuila - Gone

Kennis really killed a lot of good artists sha!!

Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by youngbilly1: 10:57am On Jan 17, 2013
The sh*t is that, with his reputation, he shouldn't be in the position where he his now. Its a lesson to alla them Wizkid, dbanj or which ever celeb...no one knows his or her future, but you can make your future, the lil cash he has been getting back then, he should have set up himself, its suprising seeing him this way, and those's who are saying some weird sh*t about me. Nah una get your mouth!!!..me n my guys suppose give am lift go e house sef.
Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by isleman(m): 11:00am On Jan 17, 2013
the simple fact is that the guy refused to do drugs with music and that's why he is his true self today. many musicians you see today indirectly do drugs along. ever wonder where the money comes from? how much of their records are sold and how much have you ever bought?

2 Likes

Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by soye35: 11:03am On Jan 17, 2013
youngbilly1: I couldn't believe my eyes seeing AZADUS in my area, Isheri-Oshun, Lagos. O boy this guy don crash gan oooh....

@youngbilly1 men u dont have to be happy over your fallen brother,just want u to know that azadus may not be relevant or making money in the music,but am happy for him that he still have his life in him,he who fall can definitely rise 2moro,no call ur paddy a lazy ass .
Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by mrbyron(m): 11:07am On Jan 17, 2013
himclfgud: AZADUS!!!! Come forth!...... grin
men! this got me cracking!!! you badt!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Angela Okorie's All White Birthday Party In Pictures / B-Red And His Father, Senator Ademola Adeleke Pictured At An Event / Chuks D General Photoshop Himself Into Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon's Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.