Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,357 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

A Recent Photo Of Azadus - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Recent Photo Of Azadus (34984 Views)

Azadus Replies Lepaciousbose Who Slammed Celebs For 'abandoning' Nomoreloss / Broke Azadus Now Ride Okada On The Street Of Lagos? / I Was Chilling With My Okada Friend- Azadus Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by nollywood20: 11:20am On Jan 17, 2013
isleman: the simple fact is that the guy refused to do drugs with music and that's why he is his true self today. many musicians you see today indirectly do drugs along. ever wonder where the money comes from? how much of their records are sold and how much have you ever bought?

One thumb up.

2 Likes

Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by shadrach77: 11:29am On Jan 17, 2013
KINGwax: forget wot u knw, azadud shlda been on the same level as Tface, but his wanton love for weed finished him.
His contract was not renewed wit kennis wen he started fumblin and collapsin onstage, his manager left him and no one wanna sign him!
now we know that weed caused his problem. But on another note, i don't think he was that great a musician so comparing hin to Tuface is a bit of an exaggeration. Like someone mentioned earlier on, Kennis music had the same effect which Sony music had on artistes in the early 90s. Any artiste who was signed on to Kennis Music became popular for the meantime. Only those who were truly talented survived without Kennis music. Sadly, Azadus wasn't one of the talented ones cool cool cool cool
Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 17, 2013
baby_123: Not nice. Not everyone will stay on top. This is how you people will pressurize people to carry drugs, so you can laugh some more.
you be correct guy na wetin dey my mind be that,why should you make jest of a fellow. Things can change for anybody in life,I know of a secondary school teacher who later became the immediate past acting chairman of PDP.I tell you that guy the buy properties like biscuit throughout the country now.
Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by omeddy: 11:42am On Jan 17, 2013
I beg to refute this claim.This picture is as not less than 8yrs. I have a recent picture of this guy. Saw him on 31/12/2012.
Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by RICHIEBOI1(m): 11:47am On Jan 17, 2013
roseade247: dis guy no sabi azadus at all no be him be dis

Abeg go siddon jor!take good look at those 2 photos, cant u see him wearing the same shirt standing with the okada man and him wearing the same shirt in a party. Chei Azadus don fall hand sotey him no fit change shirt. SMH cry

Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by mrborn2fuck(m): 11:54am On Jan 17, 2013
RICHIE BOI:

Abeg go siddon jor!take good look at those 2 photos, cant u see him wearing the same shirt standing with the okada man and him wearing the same shirt in a party. Chei Azadus don fall hand sotey him no fit change shirt. SMH cry
Why you no fit pack all your entire wardrobe go give ham,yeye boy

1 Like

Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by lloydbanj: 11:55am On Jan 17, 2013
@ poster.dis pics na old pic.u snap 1 pic send hw u wan make we belive u.azadus wey still perform for like 3club for malaysia last december

1 Like

Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by MadCow1: 11:58am On Jan 17, 2013
Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by youngbilly1: 12:01pm On Jan 17, 2013
lloydbanj: @ poster.dis pics na old pic.u snap 1 pic send hw u wan make we belive u.azadus wey still perform for like 3club for malaysia last december

FYI the photo was taken Jan 9th 2013
Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by lloydbanj: 12:02pm On Jan 17, 2013
Hw d guy take crash?cos una see am carry nylon with okadaman.e come mean say e don finish for am....mtchewwww
Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by MadCow1: 12:04pm On Jan 17, 2013

Azadus like this Polo o!!!
Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by MadCow1: 12:05pm On Jan 17, 2013
Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by dowjones(m): 12:15pm On Jan 17, 2013
This is what nairaland has turned into.. vanity, materialism and shallow mindedness!

I don't blame the OP for this post. An id!ot will always be an id!ot. I blame the moderator who put it on the front-page.

You Nairalanders prefer Davido flashing a 10 million naira cheque on Twitter or Psquare flashing dollar bills on a plane or wizkid showing off his house?

If youths like this abound then the future of this country is bleak.

4 Likes

Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by shadrach77: 12:41pm On Jan 17, 2013
Mad Cow:
Mad Cow:

Azadus like this Polo o!!!
lloydbanj: @ poster.dis pics na old pic.u snap 1 pic send hw u wan make we belive u.azadus wey still perform for like 3club for malaysia last december
it's obvious the guy has fallen on hard times and all these pictures you are posting are hurriedly assembled pictures aimed at reversing the negative publicity which the op's earlier post is generating. You guys seem to be quite close to him or how come only you had access to these pictures ? And why does the guy keep wearing that purple t-shirt? shocked shocked
Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by materna(f): 12:45pm On Jan 17, 2013
Azadus Maybe down according to your standard but he is very humble and kind.My hubby and i were late for an appointment and needed a taxi in Nov 2012.he was so kind to share his with us free.pls let him be.GOD will make it happen or him.its better than joining cults to get fame or smuggling hard drugs just to form rich.

ise lo gun ise. work hard and you will make it.

3 Likes

Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by Omeife2: 12:58pm On Jan 17, 2013
I'm shocked at our level of thinking.. Those of u making fun of him are probably worse off in life. If u had any respect for Ur fellow human, u wouldn't make fun of one who is down. Its a murderous and wicked heart;One that sees another in pain and smiles through it. i don want to believe that's what my country has degenerated to. God help us...
Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by pwiz(m): 1:25pm On Jan 17, 2013
I feel sorry for him. All is well Azadus.
Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by Saintsquare(m): 1:29pm On Jan 17, 2013
@OP,

Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by mko2005: 2:32pm On Jan 17, 2013
why does the guy keep wearing that purple t-shirt? shocked shocked[/quote]

So if i buy a T shirt na only once i go just wear am so that make pple no abuise me !
Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by penmine: 2:35pm On Jan 17, 2013
Some people like making issue out of non,anyways, lemme use this medium to inform y'all that, Azadus is up and doing, he's got couple of new singles and videos out there, currently working on/compiling his new album. Watchout!
Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by Bodmas06: 2:58pm On Jan 17, 2013
In my own opinion is like is asking of the road from the bike man.is car could be one of the parked car.
Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by lloydbanj: 3:21pm On Jan 17, 2013
shadrach77:
it's obvious the guy has fallen on hard times and all these pictures you are posting are hurriedly assembled pictures aimed at reversing the negative publicity which the op's earlier post is generating. You guys seem to be quite close to him or how come only you had access to these pictures ? And why does the guy keep wearing that purple t-shirt? shocked shocked
my first question-d shirt u puttin on right nw how many tym u don wear am(I guess u wear it once n throw it away)for ur @list he own a studio where most artist today dey record song(sound sultan,2face,excel n co)n current d guy is under a uk based record label.if 2 say u see drive escalade wetin u go talk?
Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by imperiouxx(m): 3:53pm On Jan 17, 2013
roy4real: @ imperiouxx,
You this ESAN BOY from Edo state stop insulting nairalanders. We r not here 2 mock great people.
What has Azadus done wrong by contributing his quota to the development of the music industry in Nigeria? Do you want him to trafick drugs and get caught like others. Azadus my brother you shall make it better this time; but try gospel music to glorify God & your cup will never run dry in Jesus' name , Amen. [color=#000099][/color]

I hate when people don't mind their business on NL. Question is: are you here to quote other people's words or to check NL and STFU if you can't say something of your own? looool...@esan boy...surprisingly, I'm from your state bro.
Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by eikeem(m): 4:07pm On Jan 17, 2013
I'm still trying to determine what purpose this post is meant to serve. One day, Cosmas Maduka (Cosharis) was stuck in traffic and he needed to keep an appointment. He alighted from the car,flagged down an okada and found his way to the venue.
While the same theory may not apply to Azadus, I think it is really wrong to celebrate a fellow human being's career/life challenges. I can imagine the poster's excitement as he took the photos, but is it really worth it? Nairaland is meant to be a gathering of intelligent and positive-minded people, and a not a blog where every trash becomes news.

1 Like

Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by razznaija(f): 6:12pm On Jan 17, 2013
The downfall of a man isn't his end. You will get up again Azadus.

1 Like

Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by tlops(m): 7:52pm On Jan 17, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewLfynRrv_k

I rocked this song in those days... I hope he's got something up his sleeves..
Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by juchey: 8:23pm On Jan 17, 2013
are u a learner D guy is broke hoha!!! I blame kennis muzic cos all dey do/did is/was suck d orange and throw d peel. Thank God tuface was wise.
Azadus!! Sail on bro
Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by mademoiselle(f): 8:28pm On Jan 17, 2013
denzel2009:
What is wrong with chatting with okada man? am I missing something?

Nothing in life is permanent peeps
Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by oderemo(m): 8:31pm On Jan 17, 2013
'
m still trying to determine what purpose this post is meant to serve. One day, Cosmas Maduka (Cosharis) was stuck in traffic and he needed to keep an appointment. He alighted from the car,flagged down an okada and found his way to the venue.
While the same theory may not apply to Azadus, I think it is really wrong to celebrate a fellow human being's career/life challenges. I can imagine the poster's excitement as he took the photos, but is it really worth it? Nairaland is meant to be a gathering of intelligent and positive-minded people, and a not a blog where every trash becomes news.
u are right bro, life i s like a swing up and down, guy is still young and bounce back he will.
keep the faith lekan.

1 Like

Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by denzel2009: 8:58pm On Jan 17, 2013
kingingkinging:

No, you are not missing something, you are missing Many THINGS and few of them are:

1. In his hey days, you could not have seen him open like this, meaning he is no more a celebrity, level has changed, power has changed hand, status has changed;etc
2. Then he couldn't have carried one small black nylon when you are not my house help;
3. Discussing with that baba on the bike says it all, his level has changed- he stood and baba was on a bike, instead it should have been Azadus in his Bentley/ Range Evoque, Nissan Armanda, etc and baba standing;
4. When last did you see Tuface, D'banj, P Square, even small wizkid or O.B.O crunner Davido in such s state and such environment without being mobbed by crowd.

Many things have changed about great Azadus. My prayer is God will remember him for good and restore him.

Oh I see where you are coming from. With this kind of mentality Nigeria is going nowhere I'm afraid.

You guys need to move out of this capsule called Nigeria and expand your minds...cos he is not driving Bentley, Range rover then he is finished?

I go on the train everyday with people whose net worth is more than tuface, Dbanj and psquare combined and they will never look down on anybody like you guys do here.

Heck, the mayor of London rides bicycle to work... there's no hope for Nigeria if you people conclude that someone is finished cos he is talking to an okada man. Smh!

1 Like

Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by emiye(m): 11:34pm On Jan 17, 2013
@OP, For this much of your excitement about Azadus being "finished" Very soon, you will strain your neck, to look Azadus on top.
Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by Ilekokonit: 12:00am On Jan 18, 2013

denzel2009
I go on the train everyday with people whose net worth is more than tuface, Dbanj and psquare combined and they will never look down on anybody like you guys do here.
... there's no hope for Nigeria if you people conclude that someone is finished cos he is talking to an okada man.

I once asked a world renowned author if he had a car and he said that he did not need one as the public transport service where he lives is enough for him. And this is a guy who makes money while he is asleep as his management books are sold in every airport worldwide.

The bit that winds me up the most is that bad habit that MOST Nigerians have of QUICKLY looking someone up and down from head to toe in order to assess that persons worth. This same reason is why I stopped going to Naija parties 18 years ago.

If you have hidden self esteem issues then deal with them instead of trying to assess who in your immediate environment you "feel" you are better than financially.

When the sense of self worth of at least 90% of a people is tied to what they have or don 't have, then what hope does such a country have

If Nigeria is to make any positive stride in this FAST CHANGING 21st Century, then we need to get rid of the stinking thinking that brought us this low.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

B-Red And His Father, Senator Ademola Adeleke Pictured At An Event / Chuks D General Photoshop Himself Into Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon's Photo / Waje Celebrates Her Daughter, Emerald's 18th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.