Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

A Recent Photo Of Azadus - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Recent Photo Of Azadus (34983 Views)

Azadus Replies Lepaciousbose Who Slammed Celebs For 'abandoning' Nomoreloss / Broke Azadus Now Ride Okada On The Street Of Lagos? / I Was Chilling With My Okada Friend- Azadus Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 18, 2013
Ilekokonit:

I once asked a world renowned author if he had a car and he said that he did not need one as the public transport service where he lives is enough for him. And this is a guy who makes money while he is asleep as his management books are sold in every airport worldwide.

The bit that winds me up the most is that bad habit that MOST Nigerians have of QUICKLY looking someone up and down from head to toe in order to assess that persons worth. This same reason is why I stopped going to Naija parties 18 years ago.

If you have hidden self esteem issues then deal with them instead of trying to assess who in your immediate environment you "feel" you are better than financially.

When the sense of self worth of at least 90% of a people is tied to what they have or don 't have, then what hope does such a country have

If Nigeria is to make any positive stride in this FAST CHANGING 21st Century, then we need to get rid of the stinking thinking that brought us this low.

God bless ya bro (or sis). I concur totally.
Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by ttshems(m): 8:33am On Jan 18, 2013
I stil like dis guy song ... So dat 1 nah sumtin....
Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by Upspace: 11:56am On Jan 18, 2013
youngbilly1: I have one more pic but I gotta compress it...mehnn this guy life don finish oooh

how can you submit that a person's life has finished? are you his god who created him? And why do some Nigerians take joy from others plight, semms to me like inferiority complex and now u think 'bad as it may be 4 me , i betta pass this so called star.' u should have walked up to him, shake hands and exchange pleasantries, mayb he would have let you in on what's up and down wit him. you could not even afford a good camera even if its from a phone, that's not the best i've seen. so better ur own life first b4 judging others lives as finished.

1 Like

Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by ceejay80s(m): 9:17pm On Jan 19, 2013
lloydbanj: my first question-d shirt u puttin on right nw how many tym u don wear am(I guess u wear it once n throw it away)for ur @list he own a studio where most artist today dey record song(sound sultan,2face,excel n co)n current d guy is under a uk based record label.if 2 say u see drive escalade wetin u go talk?
dry, think b4 u talk
Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by ceejay80s(m): 9:18pm On Jan 19, 2013
lloydbanj: Hw d guy take crash?cos una see am carry nylon with okadaman.e come mean say e don finish for am....mtchewwww
too dry
Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by lloydbanj: 9:50pm On Jan 19, 2013
ceejay80s: too dry
clap for urself.d guy is still beta than u.

1 Like

Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by mindtricks: 4:58pm On Aug 24, 2015
Esejojo:
Azadus is someone I'm privileged to know.He is that sort of fellow that lives his life without pretense.He mixes with anyone and everyone - irrespective of their status. He doesn't see himself as a celebrity. Back in the days, when he used to date a female that resided on my block, I would be so pi-ss-ed at the way he led his life, and that was the period at which he was at the peak of his music career.

This picture indeed shows how the guy relates to folks around him. I wouldn't be surprised if the Okada man in the photograph is someone he just met and struck a rapport with.

Boss, abeg do you know the Azadus song where he sang this:

"♫♬♫♬♫♬Why don't you let me love you oh oh, oh oh oh oh...♫♬♫♬♫♬"

Please I need the title.
Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by mindtricks: 4:58pm On Aug 24, 2015
Is it a sin to be broke? Make una my man alone.

I love his song Madam.

♫♬♫♬♫♬Why don't you let me love you oh oh, oh oh oh oh...♫♬♫♬♫♬

Abeg what is the title of this Azadus song, where he sang the above lines?

Please reply, thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Angela Okorie's All White Birthday Party In Pictures / B-Red And His Father, Senator Ademola Adeleke Pictured At An Event / Chuks D General Photoshop Himself Into Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon's Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.