Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,060 members, 7,867,010 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:35 AM

Confused; Pls Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confused; Pls Help! (771 Views)

Criously Confused.. Pls Advice / I Am Confused Pls Help / Confused! Pls Hlp! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confused; Pls Help! by realdon(m): 10:51pm On Jan 16, 2013
Serously, I need more of ladies in the house to contribute to this. Ladies contributions would make men to know when they are doing the right thing especially when it involves genuine intentioon.

I am passing thru emotional issue and I feel bad about it such that I have to delete the babe contact from my phones yesterday(hope I av not taken a wrong decision). I care a lot about her but I think she is not serious bcs most time she doesnt pick my calls, neither does she reply my calls or msgs. I visited her one day and talked to her about my intention to get into a life-time relationship with her and then asked her if she is not interested as her behaviours put me off smtime. Her answer was that not that she is not interest but she doesn't think she is ready for marriage.

Please I need candid advise as different ppl have told me that may b she simply doesnt want me or she is testing my ability to accomodate her. ?I got confused bcs she's very quick to introduce me to her friends @ home and @ work. I'm not new in this game but in this case, I feel like I'm not doing smth right.

2legit2qwt: @realdon

I’m gonna be real with you bro, your situation doesn’t look good. Forget about her and go out on dates and meet other girls. If a girl is not returning your calls/texts, 99 percent of the time she ain’t interested in you. If any girl ever gives any sort of excuses when you try to ask her out, just forget her and move on. If you keep trying, you’re only gonna hurt yourself more.

It might hurt now but it’s better for you to feel the pain now that she isn’t fully a part of your life than you coming to such realization down the road.

I don’t think you’re on the same page with her because you want something deeper (marriage possibly) but she doesn’t seem to be ready for any commitments.

Don’t waste your time, there are several girls out there that are willing and will be on the same wavelength as you are, that’s what makes a relationship work

This should probably be a new thread, just a fyi cool

eagle,eye:
@realdon, Abeg guy move on. No time to waste on a babe who wants to play games with your emotions. If you keep on keeping on, she will most likely milk you and dump you. Please get your fishing tools and go fishing, so as to avoid Stories that touch....
Re: Confused; Pls Help! by temi4fash(m): 2:01am On Jan 17, 2013
2nd to comment... Dancin nairato..

Bros abeg free d babe joor no cos she refused to marry u but cos she aint replicatin ur lov...if she is urs she wuld call u atkeast to say hi...
Re: Confused; Pls Help! by dmcdad: 10:06am On Jan 17, 2013
You know what to do? Lock-up, Period! No time for trash...
Re: Confused; Pls Help! by realdon(m): 12:57pm On Jan 20, 2013
@ 2legit2qwt, eagle,eye and temi4fash

thank you,

I am already getting over her gradually, though kind of difficult for me bcs of how much love I had(...reducing daily) for her but I know wounds heal with time.

(1) (Reply)

Why Can't Married Men Keep 2dier Wife / 10 Things That Will Scare Off A Quality Partner! / She Forgot My Birthday And Expect Me To Remember Hers!!!!!!!!.!!!!!!!.!!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.