Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,396 members, 7,861,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:41 AM

She Forgot My Birthday And Expect Me To Remember Hers!!!!!!!!.!!!!!!!.!!!!!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Forgot My Birthday And Expect Me To Remember Hers!!!!!!!!.!!!!!!!.!!!!!!!!! (770 Views)

Doctors Discover intimacy gadget In Woman's Vagina 10 Years After She Forgot It / She Forgot Her Fiance's Birthday! / Did She Expect Me To Wellcome Her Back Like That? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Forgot My Birthday And Expect Me To Remember Hers!!!!!!!!.!!!!!!!.!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 04, 2013
folks please , what's the best possible way to treat this case?
my girlfriend forgot my birthday ,i purposely didnt remind her to see if she had it in mind like she always expects me to do on her birthdays.
am asking this because her birthday is coming up soon and am thinking of ignoring it as well just to let her feel what its like.
pls i need ideas of better ways to handle the situation.......
Re: She Forgot My Birthday And Expect Me To Remember Hers!!!!!!!!.!!!!!!!.!!!!!!!!! by seedord247(m): 8:26am On Mar 04, 2013
If you do me i do you.. God nor go vex. cheesy
Re: She Forgot My Birthday And Expect Me To Remember Hers!!!!!!!!.!!!!!!!.!!!!!!!!! by Chynx(m): 8:33am On Mar 04, 2013
Well, for me, I would not ignore hers...but I would not buy her a gift either. I would simply wish her "happy birthday", go out with her for a drink (if I have the time) and thats it. If she as much as frowns at the absence of a gift for her, then all hell will be let lose. grin
Re: She Forgot My Birthday And Expect Me To Remember Hers!!!!!!!!.!!!!!!!.!!!!!!!!! by greedie1(f): 8:40am On Mar 04, 2013
two wrongs don't make a right
Re: She Forgot My Birthday And Expect Me To Remember Hers!!!!!!!!.!!!!!!!.!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 04, 2013
[size=13pt]Wish her a happy birthday.[/size]
Re: She Forgot My Birthday And Expect Me To Remember Hers!!!!!!!!.!!!!!!!.!!!!!!!!! by xynerise: 8:54am On Mar 04, 2013
You can at least send her a happy birthday text.
Re: She Forgot My Birthday And Expect Me To Remember Hers!!!!!!!!.!!!!!!!.!!!!!!!!! by Mynd44: 8:57am On Mar 04, 2013
gree-die:
two wrongs don't make a right
but three lefts willtonguetonguetongue
Re: She Forgot My Birthday And Expect Me To Remember Hers!!!!!!!!.!!!!!!!.!!!!!!!!! by Mynd44: 8:57am On Mar 04, 2013
xynerise: You can at least send her a happy birthday text.
Yeah that's the matured way
Re: She Forgot My Birthday And Expect Me To Remember Hers!!!!!!!!.!!!!!!!.!!!!!!!!! by Kgdavid(m): 10:15am On Mar 04, 2013
mehn let it go....if it hurt yu that she forgot your birthday what you should have done was to make your feelings known to her at the time.... paying her back like this is not cool for your relationship. it really depends on whether yu guys truly love each other or if its just about intimacy
Re: She Forgot My Birthday And Expect Me To Remember Hers!!!!!!!!.!!!!!!!.!!!!!!!!! by AntiGbagaun(f): 10:35am On Mar 04, 2013
ask4cyrra: folks please , what's the best possible way to treat this case?
my girlfriend forgot my birthday ,i purposely didnt remind her to see if she had it in mind like she always expects me to do on her birthdays.
am asking this because her birthday is coming up soon and am thinking of ignoring it as well just to let her feel what its like.
pls i need ideas of better ways to handle the situation.......

shocked angry undecided
Re: She Forgot My Birthday And Expect Me To Remember Hers!!!!!!!!.!!!!!!!.!!!!!!!!! by 190: 11:13am On Mar 04, 2013
Anti-Gbagaun:

shocked angry undecided

grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Any Lady I̶̲̥̅n Dubai, United Arab Emirates? / 5 Ways To Deal With A Womanizingboyfriend / Definition Of Kiss In Various Fields

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.