Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,225 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Rights Group Condemns The Treatment Of Gay Men In Imo State - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rights Group Condemns The Treatment Of Gay Men In Imo State (8579 Views)

Two Gay Men Caught In Delta, Handed Over To Chief Priest For Cleansing. Photo / 16-Year-Old Girl Caught In The Bush Sleeping With 52 Men In Anambra - The Sun / Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rights Group Condemns The Treatment Of Gay Men In Imo State by ignis: 3:04pm On Jan 17, 2013
never_say_never: I still find it 'barbaric' that human beings'll be treated just because of their sëxùal status. Nigeria's too religious abeg.
Barbaric is an understatement, its highly inhuman and satanic. The people whose image are captured there, should face life imprisonment for taking laws into their hands. This will serve as a deterrent to others.

1 Like

Re: Rights Group Condemns The Treatment Of Gay Men In Imo State by kingsceemark(m): 3:11pm On Jan 17, 2013
Ejiné:

Please shut it, you bible-thumping hypocrite. If you're going to spend your miserable life consumed over someone else's sex life, why don't you hand him your daughters to ravish?

This reminds me of the hypocrites who came on the pages of newspapers to crucify Anita Hogan over the explicit pictures she exchanged with HER FIANCE (now husband)!!!
Why the phuck are people so backward and hypocritical?
These are the same people who go out at night to patronize roadside prostiitutes and EVEN underage girls!

Mark my words, na you God go first punish before even punishing the so-called gays.

Idiiot!
Bros no give yourself heart attack, I know say you be one of dem (A*S HOLE) if you know say you be man enough come out and make your status known 2 the public, make we send you 2 where you belong. Why hiding?
Re: Rights Group Condemns The Treatment Of Gay Men In Imo State by equily(m): 3:15pm On Jan 17, 2013
Ejiné:

Please shut it, you bible-thumping hypocrite. If you're going to spend your miserable life consumed over someone else's sex life, why don't you hand him your daughters to ravish?

This reminds me of the hypocrites who came on the pages of newspapers to crucify Anita Hogan over the explicit pictures she exchanged with HER FIANCE (now husband)!!!
Why the phuck are people so backward and hypocritical?
These are the same people who go out at night to patronize roadside prostiitutes and EVEN underage girls!

Mark my words, na you God go first punish before even punishing the so-called gays.

Idiiot!
i do not wish 2 insult u ,,,,,,,,,anyway even d hypocyt do dsame ,,,,,,,,,
cal a spade a spade
Re: Rights Group Condemns The Treatment Of Gay Men In Imo State by emeka50: 3:15pm On Jan 17, 2013
dahonestboss: we need to understand that gays are human like us, they didnt choose their sexual orientation, why cant we just let them be? you need to be a gay to understand the kind of pain they are passing through in a society like Nigeria.

Pls Let them be

Why don't u shut the Bleep up....do we true nigerians tell or ask u that we want to start fucking our fellow men in the asss?......if u love men...just go across nigeria's boundary and have fun....smh for u.....u want make baba God send down fire and brimstone shey...anuoffia...
Re: Rights Group Condemns The Treatment Of Gay Men In Imo State by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 17, 2013
NRI PRIEST:

Bros,I feel very sorry for you...Are you actually telling us that a grown a..ss man like you takes it in the a..ssszz Tufia! I spit on your face! You are mentally f..ucked up. You know what I think I think you should be hanged unclad to teach other man lovers a lesson.

Point of correction- He also takes it in the mouth.
Re: Rights Group Condemns The Treatment Of Gay Men In Imo State by ijebabe: 3:24pm On Jan 17, 2013
See someone is afraid of God sending fire and brimstone grin

Thumps up all you God fearing people! Mouthpiece of God grin Killing gays or attacking them will make God forgive and cleanse your sins!

2 Likes

Re: Rights Group Condemns The Treatment Of Gay Men In Imo State by uzeba(m): 3:30pm On Jan 17, 2013
Are u ......
Re: Rights Group Condemns The Treatment Of Gay Men In Imo State by kingsceemark(m): 3:33pm On Jan 17, 2013
J12:

Point of correction- He also takes it in the mouth.
Hmmmmmm, irritating. Dis people don't deserve 2 stay alive or live among us. Fellow man's d..ick in my mouth? TUFIAKWA
Kill all of dem anywhere you see dem. I rather have GOAT AND DOG around me than GAY

1 Like

Re: Rights Group Condemns The Treatment Of Gay Men In Imo State by SlyIg(f): 3:36pm On Jan 17, 2013
Ccdavies: shut up.must u comment.tolo tolo
stupidd fooll... Why not mind your own business. I pray you'll be someone that will fall a victim of gay accusation and you'll be beaten to death at once!
Re: Rights Group Condemns The Treatment Of Gay Men In Imo State by muktarmtt(m): 3:46pm On Jan 17, 2013
dahonestboss: we need to understand that gays are human like us, they didnt choose their sexual orientation, why cant we just let them be? you need to be a gay to understand the kind of pain they are passing through in a society like Nigeria.

Pls Let them be
Shut d Bleep let dem wat Bleep u asshole or u r gay 2 let us knw dude so dat we will mark u
Re: Rights Group Condemns The Treatment Of Gay Men In Imo State by ceeceeco: 3:49pm On Jan 17, 2013
If Gay shuld b legalized in nigeria, marijuana shuld also b legalized.
Re: Rights Group Condemns The Treatment Of Gay Men In Imo State by muktarmtt(m): 3:53pm On Jan 17, 2013
SlyIg: I tire for some people o. I keep wondering what the business of people is about what others do in their private bedroom! Going around people's bedroom so check who is lesbian and Gay! I tire well well. Gay,how has it affected them. Are you God? Leave them to God,simple!
Shhut up ur pie hole nigger
Re: Rights Group Condemns The Treatment Of Gay Men In Imo State by digospel2: 4:00pm On Jan 17, 2013
They are antichrist. The door of mercy is opened for their repentance else expect the wrath of God and all those promulgating laws in support of homosexuality, lesbianism and bestiality.REPENT !
Re: Rights Group Condemns The Treatment Of Gay Men In Imo State by inosend: 4:05pm On Jan 17, 2013
The whites used to be very godly until such a time some of them decided to do away with whatever it was that was keeping that was keeping them sane (God). Morals were thrown to the four winds. Now, they want everyone to lose their heads as they. Human Rights the sole of my foot
Re: Rights Group Condemns The Treatment Of Gay Men In Imo State by 233: 4:22pm On Jan 17, 2013
Funny people, they can do this to homosexuals but they can't do shiaat abt their corrupt leaders ......what about sleeping in darkness since from birth

Bunch of jokers
Re: Rights Group Condemns The Treatment Of Gay Men In Imo State by delkuf(m): 4:22pm On Jan 17, 2013
elliottibanga:

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have
ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you
even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought.
Everyone who reads your comment is now dumber for having read it. I
award you no points, and may your God have mercy on your soul.

grin grin grin
dont let me insult u. Y will u say evryone that read his comment is dumber. guy shaaarap if u dont have any thing to say
Re: Rights Group Condemns The Treatment Of Gay Men In Imo State by REVOLUTNIS: 4:30pm On Jan 17, 2013
J12:

Its umuaka, not umuka.

that is even wrong, it is Umuewu
Re: Rights Group Condemns The Treatment Of Gay Men In Imo State by donchris369: 4:30pm On Jan 17, 2013
All these human rights group self. So every man can do anything he wants to do because of his right? Then since the are fighting for gays right, they should also fight for the incestous human right, they should also fight for bestialility human rights*man to animal*, they should fight for legalization of weeds, they should fight for boko haram rights too bomb freely, they should infact fight for every human right in the world so far as that is what gives every human joy let us see were we will end. Why choose some perverse way of life and condemn others, is it not the same human right? The day they will pass the law in nigeria to legalize gay i will start my own human rights and fight for boko haram right to bomb, by the way it is their way of life and orientation too. Let us see were the society will lead us too at the end of day.

1 Like

Re: Rights Group Condemns The Treatment Of Gay Men In Imo State by ijebabe: 4:35pm On Jan 17, 2013
Brainless!
Re: Rights Group Condemns The Treatment Of Gay Men In Imo State by livethinme: 4:38pm On Jan 17, 2013
inosend: The whites used to be very godly until such a time some of them decided to do away with whatever it was that was keeping that was keeping them sane (God). Morals were thrown to the four winds. Now, they want everyone to lose their heads as they. Human Rights the sole of my foot

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh of course! I mean if you took an atheist country like Sweden and compared it to a religious country like Nigeria in terms of morality within society. Nigeria would, of course, come out on top haha I mean who would argue against the idea that Nigerians have more morals than the Sweds?

Oh and Human Rights. I mean Human Rights, who cares about Human Rights?..You're right, I mean Human Rights are just annoying. We should try and get the UN to abolish all Human Rights, don't you think so?
I mean saying that people should been born free, equal and have access to due process. Just annoying you know?

3 Likes

Re: Rights Group Condemns The Treatment Of Gay Men In Imo State by thoth: 4:55pm On Jan 17, 2013
They should attack the media instead. All these useless nigerian films are to blame for the increase in gay people.
Re: Rights Group Condemns The Treatment Of Gay Men In Imo State by neversaynever(m): 5:06pm On Jan 17, 2013
ignis:
Barbaric is an understatement, its highly inhuman and satanic. The people whose image are captured there, should face life imprisonment for taking laws into their hands. This will serve as a deterrent to others.

I'm telling you bro, someone needs to be made a scapegoat.
Re: Rights Group Condemns The Treatment Of Gay Men In Imo State by neversaynever(m): 5:11pm On Jan 17, 2013
emeka50:

Why don't u shut the Bleep up....do we true nigerians tell or ask u that we want to start fucking our fellow men in the asss?......if u love men...just go across nigeria's boundary and have fun....smh for u.....u want make baba God send down fire and brimstone shey...anuoffia...

So, it's homosëxúalism that'll make baba God send down fire and brimstone abi? SMH for you. FYI, if God wants to show his annoyance, the world 'll have been over by now.
Re: Rights Group Condemns The Treatment Of Gay Men In Imo State by donchris369: 5:14pm On Jan 17, 2013
Dont tell me you are a hardcore lesbian, because you have been fighting for these perverse art called gay on all their threads. Imagine a beautiful girl like you ijebabe whom all men can kill to get going for a fellow woman. If your mum was a lesbian and your dad was a gay, do you think they would have given birth to at all not to talk of running from one thread to another fighting for a pervert right. Please change your sexual orientation or go seek for biological and spiritual help before its too late.
ijebabe: Brainless!
Re: Rights Group Condemns The Treatment Of Gay Men In Imo State by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 17, 2013
ijebabe: Brainless!

That is a gross understatement. This mob action by a section of Imo residents runs contrary to Jesus's ultimate commandment, love one another.
Re: Rights Group Condemns The Treatment Of Gay Men In Imo State by neversaynever(m): 5:18pm On Jan 17, 2013
donchris369: All these human rights group self. So every man can do anything he wants to do because of his right? Then since the are fighting for gays right, they should also fight for the incestous human right, they should also fight for bestialility human rights*man to animal*, they should fight for legalization of weeds, they should fight for boko haram rights too bomb freely, they should infact fight for every human right in the world so far as that is what gives every human joy let us see were we will end. Why choose some perverse way of life and condemn others, is it not the same human right? The day they will pass the law in nigeria to legalize gay i will start my own human rights and fight for boko haram right to bomb, by the way it is their way of life and orientation too. Let us see were the society will lead us too at the end of day.

Weeds (too much) can make a man lose his mind, terrorists destroys lives and properties. Maybe you need to be paid a visit by terrorists/suicide bombers, then i'll see if you'll still protest for their right. It's common sense.

1 Like

Re: Rights Group Condemns The Treatment Of Gay Men In Imo State by Psylas(m): 5:31pm On Jan 17, 2013
dahonestboss:

I don't need to be told.
ok
Re: Rights Group Condemns The Treatment Of Gay Men In Imo State by tevinsolt: 5:33pm On Jan 17, 2013
why do some Nigerian lack critical thinking, being gay is not normal but it is part of nature, why don't we walk around blowing up disabled people because they are physically or psychologically incapable? aren't they part of nature?

just because you have a believe it doesn't mean you should impose it on others, that's why God gave us all free will to choose how we live our individual lives, but there will be an account for every deed.

many of you need to stop thinking with your asses
Re: Rights Group Condemns The Treatment Of Gay Men In Imo State by muskpeas: 5:41pm On Jan 17, 2013
If this insane intolerance against gays continue..then nobody is safe..have a corper who was blackmailed to being gay in my PPA, because the MD wanted his new otondo-cousin to take his position and occupy the furnished apartment provided..eventually NYSC did their investigations and blacklisted the company.

So long as u are a guy, and hv male friends, anyone can call u GAY..so we shd watch it, otherwise what goes around comes around
Re: Rights Group Condemns The Treatment Of Gay Men In Imo State by ijebabe: 5:42pm On Jan 17, 2013
donchris369: Dont tell me you are a hardcore lesbian, because you have been fighting for these perverse art called gay on all their threads. Imagine a beautiful girl like you ijebabe whom all men can kill to get going for a fellow woman. If your mum was a lesbian and your dad was a gay, do you think they would have given birth to at all not to talk of running from one thread to another fighting for a pervert right. Please change your sexual orientation or go seek for biological and spiritual help before its too late.
Are you hurt? Mscheeew!
Re: Rights Group Condemns The Treatment Of Gay Men In Imo State by donchris369: 6:59pm On Jan 17, 2013
Lolz, ijebabe am not hurt oooo. Try give a man a chance in your life and you will stop all these fingering thing from other women. Trust me, it works, ur beautiful dear, dont just waste ur beauty. A beautiful queen like u needs a handsome king to compliment you.
ijebabe:
Are you hurt? Mscheeew!
Re: Rights Group Condemns The Treatment Of Gay Men In Imo State by Mogidi: 9:16pm On Jan 17, 2013
Nigeria is number 1 gay capital of the world, just that you murtha fukkers are closet gays.
The same people clamouring for death sentence on gay people here would not spew venom when it comes to thieving politicians. Beg the question, which act affects us more? The stealing of public funds or the relationship between two consenting individuals?
I think most Africans are homosexuals else why do we react more to gay issues than issues with thieving officials or people marrying under age girls?

The person screaming loudest here probably has a 12yr old wife and wouldn't see anything wrong in that but would find consensual relationship between two adults taboo because of gender.

Jeeze!! This nation is filled with tards. LMAOF!!!!

You still dey wonder why we poor?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Transfers $22,000 Recovered From Fraud Convict To FBI / Amotekun Arrests 80-year-old Ekiti Man, Others For Vandalism / Cannibalization Of Muslims In Jos On Video: Where Is Our Humanity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.