Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) - Jobs/Vacancies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) (145441 Views)

INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. / INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by jafanasy: 11:46am On May 15, 2013
Some one should feed us with news concerning our 28 days claim

1 Like

Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by Preciouszero: 9:30pm On May 15, 2013
jafanasy: Some one should feed us with news concerning our 28 days claim
go to bed, nothing like 28 days claim
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by TOLUKEMLIZZY: 11:53pm On May 15, 2013
Hopefully this month

1 Like

Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by myroseflowers(m): 1:44am On May 16, 2013
it is so unfortunate that some people dnt knw hw to respond to topics raised; hw can u tell someone to go to bed, that means u dnt knw ur right, u dnt make enquiries about entitlements dat belong to u; in other words u dnt care if they pay or not. it is quite unfortunate and we should pls watch the way we respond to raised issues.

1 Like

Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by osarog: 9:56pm On May 17, 2013
grin ;DFinally Rivers don smile.... grin
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by TheJurist1: 8:41pm On May 21, 2013
Please who can feed us with genuine information regards d said 28days DTA. So dat we'll knw whats up.... Pls respond
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by elipseco: 7:26am On May 22, 2013
xzeal10: NGN40,162.
NGN40,162.96 credited to a/c no 238****684 NEFT - INWARD april 2013 salary BO INEC on 02-May-13. Your Avail. Bal. is NGN147,778.98 this is from kaduna
pls is this for one month?
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by TheJurist1: 9:25am On May 22, 2013
elipseco: pls is this for one month?
That is for 2 months, March and April
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by rolandrumble: 9:44am On May 22, 2013
Good day good pple!!!! I have some good news for y'all!!!! First, concernin the 28days, i have bin informed (from quite reliable source,though not 100% credible) from d account dept. In HQ (abj), that JEGA (our oga @ d top) said his new staffs(Us) should b entitled to their 28days, though no date has bin stipulated yet for the payment, but as he said all hands are on deck to ensure we are bein paid d allowance, but NOTE : the 28days will b accordin to our levels from grade level 16-grade level 8, ( i don't knw the strata in which that is measured though) but will definately find out what that means....
Secondly ( the GREAT news)!!! Concernin our SPECIAL SALARY SCALE, i am pleased to inform u that the senate has finally approved it ( from a very very reliable source).... The senator representing our commission (senator Andy uba) senate. Committee chairman on electoral matters, specifically said in a couple of months that d special salary scale would b implemented....
Lastly, ( THE BIG ONE).. D new salary scale for grade level 8 and grade level 9 would be 220k and 268k respectively aside TAX and all... And wit xclusion of TAX and the pension stuff, it will drop to like 185k-190k for grade level 8 and 210-220k for grade level 9 respectively....yeap!!!!!!!! So folks, pls keep the candle lights burning cos ur immense prayers have gradually begin to take effects.... Remain blessed....

2 Likes

Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by tobnical(m): 10:04am On May 22, 2013
rolandrumble: Good day good pple!!!! I have some good news for y'all!!!! First, concernin the 28days, i have bin informed (from quite reliable source,though not 100% credible) from d account dept. In HQ (abj), that JEGA (our oga @ d top) said his new staffs(Us) should b entitled to their 28days, though no date has bin stipulated yet for the payment, but as he said all hands are on deck to ensure we are bein paid d allowance, but NOTE : the 28days will b accordin to our levels from grade level 16-grade level 8, ( i don't knw the strata in which that is measured though) but will definately find out what that means....
Secondly ( the GREAT news)!!! Concernin our SPECIAL SALARY SCALE, i am pleased to inform u that the senate has finally approved it ( from a very very reliable source).... The senator representing our commission (senator Andy uba) senate. Committee chairman on electoral matters, specifically said in a couple of months that d special salary scale would b implemented....
Lastly, ( THE BIG ONE).. D new salary scale for grade level 8 and grade level 9 would be 220k and 268k respectively aside TAX and all... And wit xclusion of TAX and the pension stuff, it will drop to like 185k-190k for grade level 8 and 210-220k for grade level 9 respectively....yeap!!!!!!!! So folks, pls keep the candle lights burning cos ur immense prayers have gradually begin to take effects.... Remain blessed....
Hnmmm!
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by TOLUKEMLIZZY: 10:42am On May 22, 2013
Breaking news:nem recruitment has started. This time arround INEC is making use of the existing data in their data base. This fact is frm a friend of mine received her own mssg this moni asking her to go to Lagos on 28th may,2013 for screening. 4 more info 08066364801
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by TheJurist1: 11:34am On May 22, 2013
rolandrumble: Good day good pple!!!! I have some good news for y'all!!!! First, concernin the 28days, i have bin informed (from quite reliable source,though not 100% credible) from d account dept. In HQ (abj), that JEGA (our oga @ d top) said his new staffs(Us) should b entitled to their 28days, though no date has bin stipulated yet for the payment, but as he said all hands are on deck to ensure we are bein paid d allowance, but NOTE : the 28days will b accordin to our levels from grade level 16-grade level 8, ( i don't knw the strata in which that is measured though) but will definately find out what that means....
How reliable is dis news of yours, pls we need a genuine information and not false story that will raise our joy and later we feel down
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by posstimo: 11:52am On May 22, 2013
I got an SMS this morning from inechr to go to oyo for interview and screening..... Guess new exercise has started
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by posstimo: 11:54am On May 22, 2013
TOLUKEMLIZZY: Breaking news:nem recruitment has started. This time arround INEC is making use of the existing data in their data base. This fact is frm a friend of mine received her own mssg this moni asking her to go to Lagos on 28th may,2013 for screening. 4 more info 08066364801
I got an SMS this morning from inechr to go to oyo for interview and screening..... Guess new exercise has started
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by TOLUKEMLIZZY: 3:33pm On May 22, 2013
posstimo: I got an SMS this morning from inechr to go to oyo for interview and screening..... Guess new exercise has started
Congrats to u! Go and get ur letter Gbaski
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by rolandrumble: 3:57pm On May 22, 2013
@jurist.... I hardly post anytin on dis forum that is untrue... U can Read my previous posts to confirm my dear, the stuffs i don't have an idea about i simply don't comment...... most of my posts are 70-90% accurate... Cos ma sources NEARLY 100% credible... Thanks...

1 Like

Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by TheJurist1: 5:57pm On May 22, 2013
rolandrumble: @jurist.... I hardly post anytin on dis forum that is untrue... U can Read my previous posts to confirm my dear, the stuffs i don't have an idea about i simply don't comment...... most of my posts are 70-90% accurate... Cos ma sources NEARLY 100% credible... Thanks...
@Roland, Ok dear just wanted to be sure of d information, May d Almighty God make it possible at d right time
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 22, 2013
TOLUKEMLIZZY: Congrats to u! Go and get ur letter Gbaski

Pls how did ur own interview go? Did u also get ur appointment letter same day?
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by TOLUKEMLIZZY: 11:04pm On May 22, 2013
dorti:

Pls how did ur own interview go? Did u also get ur appointment letter same day?
yes. Unless those whose had mistakes in their letters were only given photocopies and the original later. But without dat, we had our letters dat day withing 10mts.meanwhile, u will be asked to write letters of acceptance.
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by snubak(m): 11:20pm On May 22, 2013
Nice information @ Roland may God make it to happen
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by Nobody: 1:09am On May 23, 2013
TOLUKEMLIZZY: yes. Unless those whose had mistakes in their letters were only given photocopies and the original later. But without dat, we had our letters dat day withing 10mts.meanwhile, u will be asked to write letters of acceptance.

Thx
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by TheJurist1: 7:16am On May 23, 2013
Congratulations to those who are about to join us here @ INEC. Its not easy,@least leaving the saturated labour market is a thing of joy, so give thanks to d Almighty.. Once more Congrat!

1 Like

Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 23, 2013
Pls house I need to know: my interview date is 29th which is also democracy day (puplic hols) will it affect d interview? Will it b postponed?

1 Like

Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by ananne: 1:23pm On May 23, 2013
pls i need an information from those of you that attended the screening in january. how important is the local government identification letter? i have collected mine since 1994, is it still valid? did they accept the ones dat were not collected recently? pls ur response is appreciated.
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by yhemmite(f): 2:09pm On May 23, 2013
ananne: pls i need an information from those of you that attended the screening in january. how important is the local government identification letter? i have collected mine since 1994, is it still valid? did they accept the ones dat were not collected recently? pls ur response is appreciated.
yes. But I still collected d New one. Both were collected from me. Just ensure u av original.
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by posstimo: 8:35pm On May 23, 2013
TOLUKEMLIZZY: Congrats to u! Go and get ur letter Gbaski
Okay for getting the sms for an interview and screening means I am going to get the letter immediately?? My screening is still monday. Please enlighten me more about documents that I need to take with me, Local government identification letter compulsory
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by posstimo: 8:38pm On May 23, 2013
When and where did you do your interview and screening baba??
TOLUKEMLIZZY: yes. Unless those whose had mistakes in their letters were only given photocopies and the original later. But without dat, we had our letters dat day withing 10mts.meanwhile, u will be asked to write letters of acceptance.
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by posstimo: 9:58pm On May 23, 2013
Please our ogas at the top..I hail una oooo. Please what should we that have just been shortlisted for screening and interview expect.. any clue of what to expect..Please HELPPPPPPP
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by posstimo: 9:59pm On May 23, 2013
Ronald Please our ogas at the top..I hail una oooo.Please what should we that Ihave just been shortlisted for screening and interview expect.. any clue of what to expect..Please HELPPPPPPP
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by posstimo: 10:03pm On May 23, 2013
Ronald Please our ogas at the top..I hail una oooo.Please what should we that Ihave just been shortlisted for screening and interview expect.. any clue of what to expect..Please HELPPPPPPP
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by TOLUKEMLIZZY: 10:39pm On May 23, 2013
posstimo: When and where did you do your interview and screening baba??
23 rd Jan,13 @Lagos Inec office
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by Aniumah: 6:51am On May 24, 2013
Thanks roland 4 dat wondafl info. Pls keep it coming as soon as u lay ur hands on any.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (40) (Reply)

Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here / KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 / Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.