Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) - Jobs/Vacancies (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) (145387 Views)

INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. / INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by Aniumah: 6:56am On May 24, 2013
For d new ones, go wit all ur credentials, pry sch cert or testimonial very important, birth cert and state of origin too. If u ar more dan 35, go and do sth abt it. They may refer u to abuja witout ur leta
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by gankonpat: 1:36pm On May 24, 2013
Please I want to knw if getting the text msg from INEC HR means a person have gotten the Job? Cos I got.
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by TheJurist1: 3:44pm On May 24, 2013
gankonpat: Please I want to knw if getting the text msg from INEC HR means a person have gotten the Job? Cos I got.
Yeah, just a minor screening of ur documents and U'll get ur appointment letter there and then, except for any identified mistake during d screening which mayb with respect to wrong GL or mistakes in Names.
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by gankonpat: 6:11pm On May 24, 2013
Aii, thanks a lot. But they said I should report on 29th, but the said date is a public holiday.
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by snubak(m): 8:44am On May 25, 2013
rolandrumble: Good day good pple!!!! I have some good news for y'all!!!! First, concernin the 28days, i have bin informed (from quite reliable source,though not 100% credible) from d account dept. In HQ (abj), that JEGA (our oga @ d top) said his new staffs(Us) should b entitled to their 28days, though no date has bin stipulated yet for the payment, but as he said all hands are on deck to ensure we are bein paid d allowance, but NOTE : the 28days will b accordin to our levels from grade level 16-grade level 8, ( i don't knw the strata in which that is measured though) but will definately find out what that means....
Secondly ( the GREAT news)!!! Concernin our SPECIAL SALARY SCALE, i am pleased to inform u that the senate has finally approved it ( from a very very reliable source).... The senator representing our commission (senator Andy uba) senate. Committee chairman on electoral matters, specifically said in a couple of months that d special salary scale would b implemented....
Lastly, ( THE BIG ONE).. D new salary scale for grade level 8 and grade level 9 would be 220k and 268k respectively aside TAX and all... And wit xclusion of TAX and the pension stuff, it will drop to like 185k-190k for grade level 8 and 210-220k for grade level 9 respectively....yeap!!!!!!!! So folks, pls keep the candle lights burning cos ur immense prayers have gradually begin to take effects.... Remain blessed....
@ Roland kindly when this new salary will start? I heard most of old staffs saying by june how true it is?
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by TOLUKEMLIZZY: 10:45am On May 25, 2013
gankonpat: Please I want to knw if getting the text msg from INEC HR means a person have gotten the Job? Cos I got.
yes bros,
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by rolandrumble: 2:06pm On May 25, 2013
@snubak... I am not really sure for nw, when the new salary scale will kick start... Some rumours have it Will start by august, other are sayin earlier (june or july)... Nobody actually has a date for it...am sure d delay should b patterning the whole merging of departments, re-structuring of the already existing ones, retiring of some directors, also wit the newly employed staffs too (2nd batch too) and all..... All this takes time, and untill all these stuffs are sorted out.. I seriously don't think they will kick start d new salary scale.. But the fun part is that it will definately not pass the year's end... Let's all keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best... Cheers!!!!!
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by gankonpat: 11:06am On May 26, 2013
Please anyone from the 1st batch in Kaduna state? Pls I need some info. Thanks preferably a phone number pls.
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by gankonpat: 10:11pm On May 26, 2013
Xzeal10 please I need ur phonee number.......I really need to confirm stuffs from u. Thanks
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by snubak(m): 8:29am On May 27, 2013
[quote author=rolandrumble]@snubak... I am not really sure for nw, when the new salary scale will kick start... Some rumours have it Will start by august, other are sayin earlier (june or july)... Nobody actually has a date for it...am sure d delay should b patterning the whole merging of departments, re-structuring of the already existing ones, retiring of some directors, also wit the newly employed staffs too (2nd batch too) and all..... All this takes time, and untill all these stuffs are sorted out.. I seriously don't think they will kick start d new salary scale.. But the fun part is that it will definately not pass the year's end... Let's all keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best... Cheers!!!!!
[/quote) thanks Alots Roland
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by alowiz: 6:13pm On May 27, 2013
please my colleagues let us not mislead each other how do u know abt the approval of the new salary scale though i want it but for now let us not blieve hear say and put our hearts on a fast beat, pls colleagues remove your minds from any salary increment, 28days and put ur minds only on ur salary alone.
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by alowiz: 6:20pm On May 27, 2013
from true sources in inec there is nothing like the approval of new salary scheme though they are praying for it nothing like approval 4 now and 4 28days pls put ur mind away from it, and this is no fake news its a fact.
The new people talking abt increment, 28days claim pay i think are new staffs 2nd batch, as u know dey re so hgih but we know say .......... INEC nor get money and is not as paying as we thought
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by altanim: 5:34pm On May 28, 2013
Pls is any body from batch b collected their apointment later
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by altanim: 5:47pm On May 28, 2013
Plllssssssss any update, about screng/ inteervie for batch b
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 28, 2013

1 Like

Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by altanim: 11:41pm On May 28, 2013
Plssss are they going 2 give us. Apntmnt letter, any letters plssssssssssss?
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by chalxdon(m): 7:26pm On May 29, 2013
Pls am one of the second batch that were interviewed/screened in Enugu. Pls what are we going to expect in terms of appointment letter, documentation, start of work etc. Also, is there a chance of loosing out of the eventual employment? Pls I need comments

1 Like

Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by gankonpat: 9:40pm On May 29, 2013
I'm from Kaduna state, Screened today at Minna. It was very ok in Minna but the basic thing I want to knw is if we are going to get the letters after all cos so many people say the process is jst formality to correct so many errors from the first batch.
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by altanim: 10:32pm On May 29, 2013
Yea, plssss update us. abt. The scrng
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by alowiz: 7:27pm On May 31, 2013
[b][/b][size=22pt]SNUBAK[/size][size=8pt][/size] has suddenly gone quiet after spreading false rumours pls for people who re real INEC staffs here forget abt 28days and increment nothing has been approved for now and ope u re aware dat our salary drop frm 72k to 69k this may. pls disregard any useless information propaganded by mere illusion n dreams n 4
second batch make una nor fear u re already staffs just wait 4 ur letters it will come
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by snubak(m): 7:32pm On May 31, 2013
[quote author=alowiz][b][/b][size=22pt]SNUBAK[/size][size=8pt][/size] has suddenly gone quiet after spreading false rumours pls for people who re real INEC staffs here forget abt 28days and increment nothing has been approved for now and ope u re aware dat our salary drop frm 72k to 69k this may. pls disregard any useless information propaganded by mere illusion n dreams n 4
second batch make una nor fear u re already staffs just wait 4 ur letters it will come [/quo. Kd got Alert 73k as for the increment they will do it but no specific time yet though its before 2015
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 31, 2013
alowiz: [b][/b][size=22pt]SNUBAK[/size][size=8pt][/size] has suddenly gone quiet after spreading false rumours pls for people who re real INEC staffs here forget abt 28days and increment nothing has been approved for now and ope u re aware dat our salary drop frm 72k to 69k this may. pls disregard any useless information propaganded by mere illusion n dreams n 4
second batch make una nor fear u re already staffs just wait 4 ur letters it will come

For the appointment letter to 2nd batch re u saying it based on fact?
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by chalxdon(m): 9:19pm On May 31, 2013
Pls does anyone have any info on when the second batch will be called to collect their appointment letters?
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by tobnical(m): 9:27pm On May 31, 2013
chalxdon: Pls does anyone have any info on when the second batch will be called to collect their appointment letters?
any info u get here as regard ur letter might not b d correct info. Just relax ur mind. U will receive sms at d due time as to when nd where to get ur letters. D letters might not b given to u until first week of july. D reason I am emphasising july is bcus recruitment is either Jan or July. Tho its subject to change
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by longerzeez(m): 11:33am On Jun 01, 2013
alowiz: [b][/b][size=22pt]SNUBAK[/size][size=8pt][/size] has suddenly gone quiet after spreading false rumours pls for people who re real INEC staffs here forget abt 28days and increment nothing has been approved for now and ope u re aware dat our salary drop frm 72k to 69k this may. pls disregard any useless information propaganded by mere illusion n dreams n 4
pls, do u know the reason d salary was dropped from 72 to 69? Reply ASAP
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by chalxdon(m): 9:55pm On Jun 03, 2013
Pls, any news about the 2nd batch appointment? Some people are becoming worried already. pls comments are needed
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by altanim: 11:31pm On Jun 03, 2013
Yeah, we nid an urgent. Update plsss 4. Batch B
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by elipseco: 6:23am On Jun 04, 2013
altanim: Yeah, we nid an urgent. Update plsss 4. Batch B
please any news about our appointment letters?
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by chalxdon(m): 7:28am On Jun 04, 2013
I heard the files of the batch B ''staff'' were taken to Abuja at the end of last week.
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by gankonpat: 3:53pm On Jun 04, 2013
Should we be scared of losing out after the screening or we are already sure of the job after the text msg.
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by yhemmite(f): 11:45am On Jun 05, 2013
gankonpat: Should we be scared of losing out after the screening or we are already sure of the job after the text msg.
Thomas. Why can't u just be confident in God and be optimistic abt it. U will soon be called for d letter God willing. All d best.
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by chalxdon(m): 9:15pm On Jun 05, 2013
yhemmite: Thomas. Why can't u just be confident in God and be optimistic abt it. U will soon be called for d letter God willing. All d best.
@yhemmite, pls can I have your contact. I want to get some info from you. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (40) (Reply)

Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here / KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 / Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.