Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,952 members, 7,814,231 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) (145382 Views)

INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. / INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by habbydee: 1:55pm On Jan 28, 2013
pls is it everybody here that got appointment letter from inec that did the exam? please i need to know cos i heard that the appointment is bn given out on slot from senators and reps members aw true is this for those that have gotten their letters

1 Like

Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by aydupy: 2:38pm On Jan 28, 2013
Good day all, you guys should be patient till when you are contacted for induction and training,don't speculate. Let's just pray that it won't be long. For those who have corrections to be done on their offer letter, you have to be patient because i also have that issue too. I was at the inec headquarters earlier today, they told me to be patient that they are working on it and also to check back later in the week
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by habbydee: 2:49pm On Jan 28, 2013
aydupy: Good day all, you guys should be patient till when you are contacted for induction and training,don't speculate. Let's just pray that it won't be long. For those who have corrections to be done on their offer letter, you have to be patient because i also have that issue too. I was at the inec headquarters earlier today, they told me to be patient that they are working on it and also to check back later in the week

Pls did u do the exam and pls did u use anybodies connection to get the appointment letter pls dont get annoyed i just want to know
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by TOLUKEMLIZZY: 2:59pm On Jan 28, 2013
habbydee: pls is it everybody here that got appointment letter from inec that did the exam? please i need to know cos i heard that the appointment is bn given out on slot from senators and reps members aw true is this for those that have gotten their letters
I may not say is true or not o my Brother.If i have any brother/relatives in INEC i would have said is the one.But it was God`S favour cos i didn`t know anybody than my Jesus the AUTHOR AND FINISHER OF MY FAITH

2 Likes

Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by aydupy: 4:36pm On Jan 28, 2013
habbydee:

Pls did u do the exam and pls did u use anybodies connection to get the appointment letter pls dont get annoyed i just want to know

Don't know anybody in INEC,i wrote the test and by God's grace i passed and was called for screening,i didn't use any connection to get the appointment letter. It was God's favour

2 Likes

Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by TOLUKEMLIZZY: 5:17pm On Jan 28, 2013
My people 90% of new INEC employees are recruited on merit and no other criteria
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by coker25: 5:37pm On Jan 28, 2013
99.8% wher staff by inec on merit,if any1 is insinuatng 2 b helped by one politician or another is a blunt lie!prof.attahiru jega is a man of His words!
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by Abusitamuno: 5:50pm On Jan 28, 2013
undecidedI am part of those who can swear to not knowing anyboy in INEC(not even a gate man) but I got the appointment letter. In my opinion, it was a fair process. Jega did it again!
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by myroseflowers(m): 6:29pm On Jan 28, 2013
same as me here; i wrote the test thinking i might not be called because of the nigerian tin; u knw ''man knw man or connection'' but to my suprise i was called up for the test which i passed and to the glory of God i ve my offer letter with me. fellow staffs, this is what i ve learnt frm this exercise; when God decides to bless he just bless and he does not share his glory, i ve been going to connected people for hlp concerning job without result but jehovah out of nowhere proved it again that he is GOD

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by Kingscollege(m): 8:24pm On Jan 28, 2013
my_roseflowers: same as me here; i wrote the test thinking i might not be called because of the nigerian tin; u knw ''man knw man or connection'' but to my suprise i was called up for the test which i passed and to the glory of God i ve my offer letter with me. fellow staffs, this is what i ve learnt frm this exercise; when God decides to bless he just bless and he does not share his glory, i ve been going to connected people for hlp concerning job without result but jehovah out of nowhere proved it again that he is GOD
yes o i give glory2Almighty Allah whom i served wit tru heart me2never xpect this. God is so good and powerful when i told ppl abt this ongoing recruitment exercise ppl dont believe me, cos the job is a federal job and it is not easy 2get job in federal parastatals witout knowing d senators governors and top top government personnel but i always tell ppl that i know nobody except GOD and u knw wot' they dont believe me..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by esosame: 8:26pm On Jan 28, 2013
Is this aptitude test for state by state,or jst generally done so let's knw if there is still hope for those that have not bn called/short listed...
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by Kingscollege(m): 8:32pm On Jan 28, 2013
habbydee: pls is it everybody here that got appointment letter from inec that did the exam? please i need to know cos i heard that the appointment is bn given out on slot from senators and reps members aw true is this for those that have gotten their letters
my_roseflowers: same as me here; i wrote the test thinking i might not be called because of the nigerian tin; u knw ''man knw man or connection'' but to my suprise i was called up for the test which i passed and to the glory of God i ve my offer letter with me. fellow staffs, this is what i ve learnt frm this exercise; when God decides to bless he just bless and he does not share his glory, i ve been going to connected people for hlp concerning job without result but jehovah out of nowhere proved it again that he is GOD
yes o i give glory2Almighty Allah whom i served wit tru heart me2never xpect this. God is so good and powerful when i told ppl abt this ongoing recruitment exercise ppl dont believe me, cos the job is a federal job and it is not easy 2get job in federal parastatals witout knowing d senators governors and top top government personnel but i always tell ppl that i know nobody except GOD and u knw wot' they dont believe me.. T
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by Abusitamuno: 9:56pm On Jan 28, 2013
esosame: Is this aptitude test for state by state,or jst generally done so let's knw if there is still hope for those that have not bn called/short listed...

I can't say for sure. My brother, when there is life, there is hope. Keep hope alive while you work hard on other ventures
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by rolandrumble: 9:20am On Jan 29, 2013
Good day good pple, am kinda new on dis forum, but am really interested on d topic being discussed here,.. Pls i would like to clarify on the salary scale of GL08 , GL 09 and GL07... If anyone knws precisely the actual salary it is, i would luv to knw, cos i heard there has bin a little increase on the salary (special salary scale).. I don't knw if it will take effect from us (the new staff).. Or may be they haven't decided on implementing it.. Thanks..

1 Like

Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by TOLUKEMLIZZY: 4:43pm On Jan 29, 2013
Pls my people from osun state that had any issue of correction on their letter can we please know the info given to you at Lagos day concerning where to collect your Original letter cos Employees from Lagos and Ondo were told to come to Lagos on next tommorrow Thursday

[/quote]
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by coker25: 5:03pm On Jan 29, 2013
Inec new staff ekiti ar startng induction on thursday pls house hw true is dis info or any other nformation nregards 2 this.
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by Olatunjidare(m): 5:30pm On Jan 29, 2013
does anybodi av d idea wen postin letters wil be shared in lagos pls tell me,i rily need iformation on the next thing to do since we av colleted our letter in lagos anybody with such info shld pls call me on 08036655827
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by Abusitamuno: 6:01pm On Jan 29, 2013
coker25: Inec new staff ekiti ar startng induction on thursday pls house hw true is dis info or any other nformation nregards 2 this.

Please what's your source? The information is interesting.
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by coker25: 6:14pm On Jan 29, 2013
Abusitamuno:

Please what's your source? The information is interesting.
I got d info 4rm a frnd on bbm nd he also get it 4rm a frnd who ws a new staff nd reside there.
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by Abusitamuno: 8:11pm On Jan 29, 2013
coker25: I got d info 4rm a frnd on bbm nd he also get it 4rm a frnd who ws a new staff nd reside there.

It's a good one. I'm believe that just like the screening, the documentation/training will be in batches. In every rumor there is an atom of truth. Where is rhe training holding?
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by Kingscollege(m): 10:21pm On Jan 29, 2013
Yes it is true !
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by TOLUKEMLIZZY: 5:29pm On Jan 30, 2013
Hello friends i am just leaving INEC office Abuja HQS if u are HND holder dont go to Lag nor Abuja wait till they call u
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by osarog: 6:52pm On Jan 30, 2013
[quote

1 Like

Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by Abusitamuno: 6:18am On Jan 31, 2013
TOLUKEMLIZZY: Hello friends i am just leaving INEC office Abuja HQS if u are HND holder dont go to Lag nor Abuja wait till they call u

Your message is incomplete. Please shed more light on what transpered there.
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by Abusitamuno: 9:24am On Jan 31, 2013
So much rumors every where. Is there any one from Ogun or Ekiti here that has gone for induction and documentation?
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by TOLUKEMLIZZY: 10:44am On Jan 31, 2013
HND BUS ADMIN PEOPLE pls flash me lets have a talk 08066364801
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by coker25: 8:38pm On Jan 31, 2013
Any information as regard ekiti induction today or do we hav any one in d house 4rm dere to shed more light on this
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by esosame: 1:13am On Feb 01, 2013
Is there anybody from Edo State that has any info on either the test or the appointed letter? Pls let us knw cos we have not heard from that of Edo State pls help!
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by myroseflowers(m): 8:09am On Feb 01, 2013
@esosame; edo state state hqrs gave out offer letters to successful applicants on the 14/15 of last month all we re waiting for is for federal inec to contact us on when to come for the induction/training in abuja and also get our posting letter.
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by TOLUKEMLIZZY: 11:48am On Feb 01, 2013
Pls any HND BUS ADMIN IN THE HOUSE. I need your guidiance.
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by TOLUKEMLIZZY: 11:49am On Feb 01, 2013
Pls any HND BUS ADMIN IN THE HOUSE. I need your guidiance.08066364801
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by gbadaniyi(m): 11:59am On Feb 01, 2013
hello ppl 30days is what is stated in your letter offer it is after 30days that inec will contact us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply)

Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here / KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 / Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.