Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) (145378 Views)

INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. / INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by rolandrumble: 11:22am On Feb 04, 2013
I did my documentation, like some weeks back.. We where actually called on via text msg, to go our states (inec state uaters).. For screening and documentation... As for why i am in abj, i am based here ( live here)..
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by rolandrumble: 11:25am On Feb 04, 2013
Nuttin is happenin in the head uaters for nw... But information reachin me (unconfirmed)..that JEGA ( our chairman).. Just came back from an abroad trip on thursday.. And he is in abuja nw... That probably dis week or so.. We should be xpecting to here from INEC...
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by cris01: 11:40am On Feb 04, 2013
Roland. U are current. If u have ur offer letter jst wait we will be called and everything will be revealed.jega jst came back
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by aydupy: 12:29pm On Feb 04, 2013
Good day all,i did my screening in Lagos, but i reside in Abuja,Called one of the inec hr staff who did screening for us,and she asked me for my state after telling her, she said i will be contacted via text message for posting.
We may need to be patient. We have the offer letter already
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by TOLUKEMLIZZY: 12:35pm On Feb 04, 2013
cris01: Roland. U are current. If u have ur offer letter jst wait we will be called and everything will be revealed.jega jst came back
What of those that have not been called for Original and they were given Photocopy in order to correct the letter at Abuja
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by aydupy: 12:59pm On Feb 04, 2013
@TOLUKEMLIZZY
I had that issue too, but now i have my original offer letter, initially i was given a photocopy of the letter, after the correction was done i was called by inec hr to pick up my original offer letter. Don't worry u will be called to pick your original offer letter
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by TOLUKEMLIZZY: 1:35pm On Feb 04, 2013
aydupy: @TOLUKEMLIZZY
I had that issue too, but now i have my original offer letter, initially i was given a photocopy of the letter, after the correction was done i was called by inec hr to pick up my original offer letter. Don't worry u will be called to pick your original offer letter
Thank you my brother i must not lie i am scared,worried infact the tention is much for me but now i am some how relieved.thank so much
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by ODG3(f): 3:44pm On Feb 04, 2013
Hello, I just left Headquarters,Nothing is happening yet,they said we should wait till we are sent messages. So if you don't have any thing to do with cash,use it to send me airtime instead of travelling to your village. I serious oooooo. One Love

1 Like

Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by gbadaniyi(m): 3:51pm On Feb 04, 2013
was at lagos inec office today we are asked to come for documentation on wednesday
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by Abusitamuno: 4:31pm On Feb 04, 2013
gbadaniyi: was at lagos inec office today we are asked to come for documentation on wednesday
Were you guys in lagos sent text messages? No information here in Rivers, but an agent from a pension management company called me to lobby for his company concerning managing my INEC pension and proposing to meet with me. Was anybody called to that effect?
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by Kingscollege(m): 4:48pm On Feb 04, 2013
aydupy: @TOLUKEMLIZZY
@ay we are on d same shoes ,which level wer u given? Me i was given level 7.. And later a lady called me again dat i av upgraded2 level8. Am kinda confused cos i dont want level 8 any more they shud let me document my level 7 like dat ooo cos am aving d original in my hand now!.
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by gbadaniyi(m): 4:51pm On Feb 04, 2013
no sms the lady just ask us to come on wed i also called@ one of their hr she said go to lagos office on wed for further instruction
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 04, 2013
Kingscollege: @ay we are on d same shoes ,which level wer u given? Me i was given level 7.. And later a lady called me again dat i av upgraded2 level8. Am kinda confused cos i dont want level 8 any more they shud let me document my level 7 like dat ooo cos am aving d original in my hand now!.

I was also called for new level 8 offer but i told the woman that i will get it during induction at abj, no money to be wasting around and abuja is far. meanwhile, i did my documentaion at Ilorin INEC HQ today and the officer said i should come and change it to the new one wen i get it from abuja. The state documentation is for record and posting purpose i think.
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by Abusitamuno: 5:39pm On Feb 04, 2013
bisman001:

I was also called for new level 8 offer but i told the woman that i will get it during induction at abj, no money to be wasting around and abuja is far. meanwhile, i did my documentaion at Ilorin INEC HQ today and the officer said i should come and change it to the new one wen i get it from abuja. The state documentation is for record and posting purpose i think.

Bizman, please what's the documentation about?
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by rolandrumble: 5:49pm On Feb 04, 2013
Pls peeps, concernin our induction, does anybody have an idea of hw long its goin to b? ( Hw many days)..? And hw much, we might b paid after our induction (allowance)... Cos NNPC did their induction for their new employed staffs (SS6) last year, the induction took 3 weeks, and after that they were paid 1million naira each ( confirmed).. Pls, if anybody has an idea pls share?....
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by Kingscollege(m): 6:15pm On Feb 04, 2013
bisman001:

ok thanks, @wer did u do ur screening and collection of ur offer letter pls i want2get some fact.

1 Like

Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by rolandrumble: 9:07pm On Feb 04, 2013
Pls peeps, concernin our induction, does anybody
have an idea of hw long its goin to b? ( Hw many
days)..? And hw much, we might b paid after our
induction (allowance)... Cos NNPC did their
induction for their new employed staffs (SS6) last
year, the induction took 3 weeks, and after that they
were paid 1million naira each ( confirmed).. Pls, if
anybody has an idea pls share?
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 04, 2013
rolandrumble: Pls peeps, concernin our induction, does anybody
have an idea of hw long its goin to b? ( Hw many
days)..? And hw much, we might b paid after our
induction (allowance)... Cos NNPC did their
induction for their new employed staffs (SS6) last
year, the induction took 3 weeks, and after that they
were paid 1million naira each ( confirmed).. Pls, if
anybody has an idea pls share?

Broda, don't compare NNPC with INEC oo interms of pay... "Igi imu gina sori", "Opa eyin oyato si hennesy" lol...

1 Like

Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by TOLUKEMLIZZY: 4:42am On Feb 05, 2013
Abusitamuno:
Where you guys in lagos sent text messages? No information here in Rivers, but an agent from a pension management company called me to lobby for his company concerning managing my INEC pension and proposing to meet with me. Was anybody called to that effect?
i was also called
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by Kingscollege(m): 11:33am On Feb 05, 2013
TOLUKEMLIZZY: i was also called
yes i was text too. Tommorow is Lagos documentation pls b informed!
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by coker25: 7:24pm On Feb 05, 2013
Kingscollege: yes i was text too. Tommorow is Lagos documentation pls b informed!
I hope dis documentatn is 4 evrione cos sum of us no receive sms nd we did documentatn d day we collect our leta 22/1/2013.bth al news lag staff ar al xpected 2 b dere 2mao!
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by Abusitamuno: 7:41pm On Feb 05, 2013
coker25: I hope dis documentatn is 4 evrione cos sum of us no receive sms nd we did documentatn d day we collect our leta 22/1/2013.bth al news lag staff ar al xpected 2 b dere 2mao!
my brother, what does the documentation require? I have only collected my letter and wrote an acceptance letter instantly.
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by coker25: 8:40pm On Feb 05, 2013
Abusitamuno:
my brother, what does the documentation require? I have only collected my letter and wrote an acceptance letter instantly.
bt u drop photo copies of ur credentials nd 4 passport photograph whch was attached 2 d photocopies nd dat is d reason why we ar ask nt 2 kum 2 abuja again 4 documentatn.bt al new inec staffs ar nb xpected 2mao.those of lagos [note]
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by Kingscollege(m): 8:52pm On Feb 05, 2013
coker25: bt u drop photo copies of ur credentials nd 4 passport photograph whch was attached 2 d photocopies nd dat is d reason why we ar ask nt 2 kum 2 abuja again 4 documentatn.bt al new inec staffs ar nb xpected 2mao.those of lagos [note]
pls dont b confuse ooo it applies 2 all lagos state new inec staff we are 2 come to lagos inec tomorrow simple
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by Kingscollege(m): 8:55pm On Feb 05, 2013
coker25: bt u drop photo copies of ur credentials nd 4 passport photograph whch was attached 2 d photocopies nd dat is d reason why we ar ask nt 2 kum 2 abuja again 4 documentatn.bt al new inec staffs ar nb xpected 2mao.those of lagos [note]
pls dont b confuse ooo it applies 2 all lagos state new inec staff we are 2 come to lagos inec tomorrow simple!
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by Abusitamuno: 5:46pm On Feb 06, 2013
Anybody here from Port harcourt? Can we have a talk? 08054602552.
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by rolandrumble: 6:33pm On Feb 06, 2013
Pls, those in lagos, pls can u share wit us, hw d documentation went?... UPDATES pls
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by gbadaniyi(m): 6:51pm On Feb 06, 2013
[quote author=rolandrumble]Pls, those in lagos, pls can u share wit us, hw d documentation went?... UPDATES pls[submition of two copies of all your credentials also your letter offer and 3 passport that all/quote]
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by Kingscollege(m): 8:28pm On Feb 06, 2013
[quote author=gbadaniyi][/quote] And also introduction speech to d commissioners done by newly appoined staffs
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by cris01: 8:49pm On Feb 06, 2013
pls pals frm lagos tell us wat happened. We need all d info we can get
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by rolandrumble: 8:50am On Feb 07, 2013
“Addressing of the comissioners”?... Waoow!!! Pls is dis a form of induction?... Am kinda confused pls... Cos i actually tot that all the new appointees, are supposed to converge @ abuja... For the proper induction... Pls lagos peeps, could u shade more light on dis pls
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by aydupy: 9:24am On Feb 07, 2013
@rolandrumble
Good morning, I collected my letter in lagos but i reside in Abuja, I called one of the staff of INEC who did screening for us in Lagos and i was told that they are still working on it, that we will contacted soon. I made this call yesterday evening

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply)

Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here / KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 / Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.