Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh - Entertainment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh (36642 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Is Engaged For Real....*coughs* / Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh / An Open Letter To Tonto Dikeh From An Igbo Man By Onyeka Nwelue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by klinsmann9(m): 9:41pm On Jan 17, 2013
ijebabe: Damn, this woman dey vex o!

This letter was written by a blogger known as Ngozi Kanwiro (www...com) to Cossy and Tonto Dikeh.

The unscrupulous lifestyles of Igbo NOLLYWOOD Actresses, Cossy Orjiakor and Tonto Dikeh are just becoming too unbearable.

This duo has ignorantly and intentionally refused to stop their no-longer interesting/entertaining lifestyles that are now tarnishing the image of the Igbo female group as a whole.

It is so disheartening how Cossy has continued to tarnish the image of our Igbo sisters through her dirty lifestyles that now give all Nigerians the impression that Igbo ladies are all prostitutes using their bodies to climb to the ladder of fame in all works of life, whereas in reality, it is not true, rather it is being practiced by few unscrupulous Igbo girls who have nothing else to offer to the Nigerian society aside exposing their God-given feminine physique in sexual-appealing manner to gain popularity, and by giving out their supposed holy-bodies to men (married and single) so long as he can pay the price.

Please Cossy and Tonto, Nigerians and most importantly, Ndigbo are no longer finding your ugly, dirty lifestyles funny, please you girls should turn a new leaf this new year and embrace God in your lives for your own good. You two maybe thinking that you are on top of the game, but you are only causing yourselves more harm than good, and if you ladies refuse to change for better, you will surely reap a negative fruit in future to come.

Finally, I am using this medium with other mediums to follow, to call on the Ohanaeze Ndigbo society to please write personally to Cossy Orjiakor and Tonto Dikeh to change their lifestyles as soon as possible, and if they fail or pay deaf ear, then the Ohanaeze Ndigbo should write to NOLLYWOOD, PMAN, Nigeria Censorship Agency, and every other entertainment industry in Nigeria through the major national dailies in Nigeria, to ban them from participating in Nigerian entertainment industries of any kind.

This is so sad because they are no longer entertaining Nigerians but rather teaching the upcoming Nigeria youths bad moral conducts.

Just see the unimaginable picture an African woman of Igbo origin posted publicly online in the name of entertaining her so-called fans. Yes, such rubbish can be done in the west, this is Africa, Nigeria and this also goes beyond to tarnishing the name of Igbo tribe. Spread this message as fast as you can. Thanks.
,,,..,,hey !! shut up ur mouth,,,watz freakin u abt tonto nd cossy,,,get a lyf...plzzz,,,
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by Merlissa(f): 9:44pm On Jan 17, 2013
NoContract: Who is tonto dike and cossy orjiakor?

Google is your friend!
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by 3RNEST(m): 9:47pm On Jan 17, 2013
Merlissa:

Google is your friend!
and nairaland is your enemy! cheesy
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by SugaryBelle(f): 9:48pm On Jan 17, 2013
All those saying the writer should mind her business are the same people that condemn and insult the image Tonto and Cossy portray at any opportunity now they are all claiming westernized...HYPOCRITES
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by Merlissa(f): 9:49pm On Jan 17, 2013
Auntie pls don't start shifting blame to the west or north o!... If its paining you so much, my best advice "sleep or listen to music"
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by Idowuogbo(f): 9:50pm On Jan 17, 2013
SugaryBelle: All those saying the writer should mind her business are the same people that condemn and insult the image Tonto and Cossy portray at any opportunity now they are all claiming westernized...HYPOCRITES
Wot is she saying? undecided undecided
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by Idowuogbo(f): 9:55pm On Jan 17, 2013
3RNEST:
Inlaw abeg tell me wetin dey happen here, wetin Tonto do again! undecided
Nothing o! Na one lonely and sad ngowerey dey cough nonsense o! Busybody wey no get man dey take alabukun for anoda persin hangover.
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by 3RNEST(m): 9:55pm On Jan 17, 2013
SugaryBelle: All those saying the writer should mind her business are the same people that condemn and insult the image Tonto and Cossy portray at any opportunity now they are all claiming westernized...HYPOCRITES
Wat do u mean!
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by 3RNEST(m): 9:59pm On Jan 17, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Nothing o! Na one lonely and sad ngowerey dey cough nonsense o! Busybody wey no get man dey take alabukun for anoda persin hangover.
Lol, abeg free dem na NL u go blame abi na seun anyway leave matter, i dey youtube dey watch Tonto interview on the JUICE! this babe na real To..abeg complete am lol grin
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by adexsimply(m): 10:10pm On Jan 17, 2013
...she made it sound lyk they are committing a federal offense.. this is a democratic country for laughing out loud!!!!

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by Idowuogbo(f): 10:15pm On Jan 17, 2013
cigar icon:
I SMH for you sad
***spits***
Busybody! tongue tongue
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by Idowuogbo(f): 10:18pm On Jan 17, 2013
CFCfan:

Ewww! Idowuogbo, that is so disgusting shocked
At least, u for put your regular G-string na.
Na...mission accomplished. tongue grin grin
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by cigaricon(m): 10:18pm On Jan 17, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Busybody! tongue tongue
come again pls
undecided
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by Idowuogbo(f): 10:19pm On Jan 17, 2013
3RNEST:
Remove Goat put COW grin attention seeker abeg leave my inlaw alone before we spoil this thread!!
Modified# grin
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by Idowuogbo(f): 10:20pm On Jan 17, 2013
cigar icon:
come again pls
undecided
I no get rewind button, go buy radio.
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 17, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Na...mission accomplished. tongue grin grin

What mission was accomplished?
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by Idowuogbo(f): 10:23pm On Jan 17, 2013
CFCfan:

What mission was accomplished?
I'll tell u 2moro.
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by cigaricon(m): 10:24pm On Jan 17, 2013
3RNEST:
Remove Goat put COW grin attention seeker abeg leave my inlaw alone before we spoil this thread!!
Erm where did u sprout from?
Oh I almost forgot...birds of thesame feda_______
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 17, 2013
Idowuogbo:
I'll tell u 2moro.
Why tomorrow?
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by SugaryBelle(f): 10:26pm On Jan 17, 2013
Merlissa: Auntie pls don't start shifting blame to the west or north o!... If its paining you so much, my best advice "sleep or listen to music"

Madam i guess you dint read where someone said its a culture in Nigeria for people to poke their nose into other peoples business instead of minding their own business like in the western countries.
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by nickalams: 10:27pm On Jan 17, 2013
@ Pdude @V-Love @ Vikin @Idowuogbo lf u guyz dnt knw hw 2 comment on A. Post keep quiet wht abt lf dis LADIES happen 2 be ur sis Hw will u guyz Feel do U knw d kind Disgrace she brut 2 ur Family be in d SHOE of dt Woman dnt worry of d same tribe with them U will feel bad cus COSSY N TONTO DIKEH is somtin else in NOLLYWOOD l dnt knw lf she dnt hav Families.D evil tin has made Mehnnnn 2 be runnning from them Let them Com n Marry RUBBISH they will soon meet their waterLOO

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by cigaricon(m): 10:27pm On Jan 17, 2013
Idowuogbo:
I no get rewind button, go buy radio.
***removes headset***
Huh undecided
***puts back headset and continues listening to eminem's toy soldiers***
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by Idowuogbo(f): 10:28pm On Jan 17, 2013
CFCfan:
Why tomorrow?
I dunno!
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 17, 2013
nickalams: @ Pdude @V-Love @ Vikin @Idowuogbo lf u guyz dnt knw hw 2 comment on A. Post keep quiet wht abt lf dis LADIES happen 2 be ur sis Hw will u guyz Feel do U knw d kind Disgrace she brut 2 ur Family be in d SHOE of dt Woman dnt worry of d same tribe with them U will feel bad cus COSSY N TONTO DIKEH is somtin else in NOLLYWOOD l dnt knw lf she dnt hav Families.D evil tin has made Mehnnnn 2 be runnning from them Let them Com n Marry RUBBISH they will soon meet their waterLOO

undecided undecided

Who be dis again?
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by Idowuogbo(f): 10:32pm On Jan 17, 2013
nickalams: @ Pdude @V-Love @ Vikin @Idowuogbo lf u guyz dnt knw hw 2 comment on A. Post keep quiet wht abt lf dis LADIES happen 2 be ur sis Hw will u guyz Feel do U knw d kind Disgrace she brut 2 ur Family be in d SHOE of dt Woman dnt worry of d same tribe with them U will feel bad cus COSSY N TONTO DIKEH is somtin else in NOLLYWOOD l dnt knw lf she dnt hav Families.D evil tin has made Mehnnnn 2 be runnning from them Let them Com n Marry RUBBISH they will soon meet their waterLOO
I feel like slapping ur fevking English teacher! Oh damn! My bad... I'll take dat bck, am guessing u one of those unteachable ragga muffins. Idiota!
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by 3RNEST(m): 10:34pm On Jan 17, 2013
cigar icon:
Erm where did u sprout from?
Oh I almost forgot...birds of thesame feda_______
CFCfan:
Why tomorrow?
Do you want fight? leave IdowuoGBO! out of this, can we get started? angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wants Prostitution To Be Legalized In Nigeria / 7 All Time Wrestling Legends / Nigerian Mother Joined Her Daughter To Do The “kelly Bahdie Dance” (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.