Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,636 members, 7,801,835 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh - Entertainment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh (36560 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Is Engaged For Real....*coughs* / Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh / An Open Letter To Tonto Dikeh From An Igbo Man By Onyeka Nwelue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by Idowuogbo(f): 5:20pm On Jan 17, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

How is that possible?

You see, guys like that prefer transgender-looking chics.

Hairy looks

Yam legs

muscled face

hip-less

booty-less

etc

Beware of those kinda guys.
yep! u rite, dem kinda guys are [size=28pt]GAY or BI[/size]
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by Ayorh4you(m): 5:20pm On Jan 17, 2013
Idowuogbo:

Itumo?
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by treach(m): 5:21pm On Jan 17, 2013
The Bible said and I quote , if ur eye will lead u to sin, pluck it off.
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by seedord247(m): 5:23pm On Jan 17, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

grin

Lmfaooo grin

Aunty... E se da oo.
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 17, 2013
Vikin:

Lol....you never can tell. All depends on packaging oh.

Some never got to find out because of the packaging.

I wonder.

Well, they try sha.

Nigerian men can be deceived sha grin Just wear 36-inch Brazilian weave and they'll be all over you tongue
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by kandiikane(m): 5:24pm On Jan 17, 2013
Idowuogbo:
damn! d gal na Ngozika nwiro? grin grin grin grin

Lol, abeg what or who is ngozika nwiro? Not that kind of frolicking joor. wink
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 17, 2013
Idowuogbo:
yep! u rite, dem kinda guys are [size=28pt]GAY or BI[/size]

Na true talk jare.

seedord247:

Lmfaooo grin

Aunty... E se da oo.

lol I'm helping you.

If Kandii knows the truth, she'll come for you with all she's got wink
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by MadCow1: 5:25pm On Jan 17, 2013
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by Idowuogbo(f): 5:27pm On Jan 17, 2013
kandiikane:

Lol, abeg what or who is ngozika nwiro? Not that kind of frolicking joor. wink
hehehe.. u sure? cheesy
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by ajanaku2(m): 5:27pm On Jan 17, 2013
seedord247:

Bcus they have yam legs and hairy body?

So there aren't Yoruba or Hausa girls with yam legs and hairy bodies. Why the stereotyping? Well the reasons I like Igbo girls aren't far-fetched!...They are beautiful!...you'd hardly see an ugly Igbo girl!...They are neat and are so fetish about their hygiene...They are sexy and very good in bed...I love Igbo food and who else would prepare Ofe nsala, ofe akwu, vegetable soup and nkwobi for Me but an Igbo girl?...Lastly, all My ex-bit**es and the present one are Igbos...I'm Proudly Omo Oodua though!...

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 17, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

I wonder.

Well, they try sha.

Nigerian men can be deceived sha grin Just wear 36-inch Brazilian weave and they'll be all over you tongue

I see them those days in school...looking horrible in hostels but when out of hostels, especially at night, you doubt it's same chick you see in hostel during morning hours.

With their Brazilian 36 inch heels....some Naija guys no send again oh. Before you say jack, those babes don tie them. The only thing they do is come out here to whine. grin
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by kandiikane(m): 5:30pm On Jan 17, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

grin

Lmfaoo@the pic
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by juchey: 5:36pm On Jan 17, 2013
oh pls mind ur biz. Damn!!!!
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by kandiikane(m): 5:36pm On Jan 17, 2013
Idowuogbo:
hehehe.. u sure? cheesy

Lol, naau mehn. tongue
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by ijebabe: 5:37pm On Jan 17, 2013
I don tire to dey hide una posts. Make I see another one for this place angry
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by pword: 5:38pm On Jan 17, 2013
Vikin: Crazy article! That lady should STFU.

Who is she to tell them how to live their lives.

Tonto Dike is not even Igbo, btw.

"Tonto Dike is not even Igbo" is she a Swahili? confused people!
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by seedord247(m): 5:39pm On Jan 17, 2013
ijebabe: I don tire to dey hide una posts. Make I see another one for this place angry

Why did you hide my post?. undecided
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 17, 2013
The most beautiful girls I came across were all hairy not on the armpit nd vagina tho. I like girls with hairy arms not too much hair but enough to feel it.
ps: I didn't bother read this topic so if I'm off topic feel free to hit the ignore button.
Girls with hairy arms kiss kiss
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by Idowuogbo(f): 5:40pm On Jan 17, 2013
ijebabe: I don tire to dey hide una posts. Make I see another one for this place angry
grin grin grin
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by ijebabe: 5:44pm On Jan 17, 2013
seedord247:

Why did you hide my post?. undecided
Think about it, the answer will come
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by mariblizzy(f): 5:45pm On Jan 17, 2013
seedord247: I feel like i need to get tested for HIV for clickin on this thread. undecided
hehehhehehehe, pls u really need it oohh. grin
seedord247: I feel like i need to get tested for HIV for clickin on this thread. undecided
hehehhehehehe, pls u really need it oohh.
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 17, 2013
pword:

"Tonto Dike is not even Igbo" is she a Swahili? confused people!

I repeat, just in case you miss the part Where I stated her tribe!
She is IKWERRE ...now repeat after me.

IKWERRE! cheesy

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by pword: 5:58pm On Jan 17, 2013
Vikin:

I repeat, just in case you miss the part Where I stated her tribe!
She is IKWERRE ...now repeat after me.

IKWERRE! cheesy

No one else speak Igbo or anything related to Igbo unless Igbos,go and read ur history very well or better still consult ur google here u will know better ok.
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 17, 2013
pword:

No one else speak Igbo or anything related to Igbo unless Igbos,go and read ur history very well or better still consult ur google here u will know better ok.

Mr know-it-all, so the Yorubas that speaks igbos are from Igbo?
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by seedord247(m): 6:00pm On Jan 17, 2013
ijebabe:
Think about it, the answer will come

Hmmmmm do you know why genevieve is still single @ 36?

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 17, 2013
seedord247:

Hmmmmm do you know why genevieve is still single @ 36?

I don't know o. Please tell me.
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by Revolva(m): 6:25pm On Jan 17, 2013
The woman is a fool and a hypocrite ..never judge a book by its cover!! And wetin concern ohanezigbo for the matter - sey na dem born cossy or tonto...there are other worst ladies in prostitution deal..and d fool just dey talk trash!!! Yeye woman just because she no get swagg or better bobbie. See cossy latest pic here jare www.nairaland.com/1164730/cossy-orjiakor-playboy-mansion-pics.
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by seedord247(m): 6:25pm On Jan 17, 2013
CFCfan:

I don't know o. Please tell me.

Contact WAON for more info

Witches Association of Nigeria. shocked
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by Dumzii: 6:28pm On Jan 17, 2013
lmao..walahi, I laughed out loud and people around me were just wondering why

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

7 All Time Wrestling Legends / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wants Prostitution To Be Legalized In Nigeria / Nigerian Mother Joined Her Daughter To Do The “kelly Bahdie Dance” (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.