Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh - Entertainment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh (36641 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Is Engaged For Real....*coughs* / Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh / An Open Letter To Tonto Dikeh From An Igbo Man By Onyeka Nwelue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by talktimi(m): 6:28pm On Jan 17, 2013
kandiikane:

Really? What ethnicity is she?
she's Ikwerre from Rivers state.
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by hollypagan: 6:38pm On Jan 17, 2013
the writer is a fool
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 17, 2013
Another attention seeking lifeless blogger.

An open letter to this unknown blogger:

Ma'am don't be an ungrateful biatch, be grateful to them for making you have nonsense to blog about.
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by greatdave(m): 6:57pm On Jan 17, 2013
pword:

No one else speak Igbo or anything related to Igbo unless Igbos,go and read ur history very well or better still consult ur google here u will know better ok.
brodaly...ur folly knws no boundaries! There are ghanains who speak Ibo more than some Ibos! U enta a public forum nd shamelessly advertise folly?
Btw,jst as dey've told u,Tonto is Ikwerre!
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by koolg: 7:02pm On Jan 17, 2013
Olamyyde: By d time i was reading wat d op wrote, there were only 3 comments.
My question is how did a topic get to d frontpage wit only 3 comments, i tink either tonto has an ex which is a NL mod or tonto is paying seun
*calls minion, hades & redmosquito to burn d thread with burning sulphur, takes a knife and cuts tonto dike's hair and cossy's bosom, urinates on thread & leaves it burning to ashes*

Sadist

Go and form your forum and urinate on it
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by nex(m): 7:06pm On Jan 17, 2013
I don't see the need for tribalizing the issue. Tonto Dikeh and Cossy Orjiakor are blots on womanhood, and indeed humanity as a whole.
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by stupor(m): 7:08pm On Jan 17, 2013
O.P.P. OTHER PEOPLES PROPERTY

Its a way of life ! It keeps people going !

Its only a pity ! The lifestyle could be self-destructive !
It comes with pains and the gains.
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by otricia3: 7:31pm On Jan 17, 2013
Hmmmmmmm,Nigerians especially womem dey never seams to mind dere business.Haba make dem allw d girls to be shoooooo.its dere life let dem leave it d way d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ want.
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by EchikaChina: 7:45pm On Jan 17, 2013
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ikwerre_people
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by Solowande(m): 7:47pm On Jan 17, 2013
na dem life. he nor concern anybody
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by Samxiulee: 7:51pm On Jan 17, 2013
ajanaku2:

So there aren't Yoruba or Hausa girls with yam legs and hairy bodies. Why the stereotyping? Well the reasons I like Igbo girls aren't far-fetched!...They are beautiful!...you'd hardly see an ugly Igbo girl!...They are neat and are so fetish about their hygiene...They are sexy and very good in bed...I love Igbo food and who else would prepare Ofe nsala, ofe akwu, vegetable soup and nkwobi for Me but an Igbo girl?...Lastly, all My ex-bit**es and the present one are Igbos...I'm Proudly Omo Oodua though!...
me too ooo my brother.
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by Ify2excel: 8:05pm On Jan 17, 2013
rev.elvis:
kum,don't u know tonto is a virgin,or do u want nairaland 2 tell u b4 u stop insultin d preety gurl,n for cossy orjiakor,given d power,I will bring her back 2 life
Bring her back to life? She don die?
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 17, 2013
Why was my post hidden MOD? I demand an explanation. What I wrote was 'wrong move'. What's wrong with that?
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by Ify2excel: 8:08pm On Jan 17, 2013
iamswizz: true talk

Must u quote the whole post? U dum.b sha
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by cigaricon(m): 8:09pm On Jan 17, 2013
See them, 'mind ur business' is all they say. Now lemme ask u, where u minding ur business when u were busy posting the pictures of cossy's indecent dressing on Nland?

Where u minding ur business when u where posting all tonto dike's picture of her tatooing her body?

Where u minding ur business when u were busy posting cossy' tweets about her being an 'ashi'?

Now a sane has spent her time to urge the duo to stop their indecency and here u are opening ur wide mouths to condem her, telling her to 'mind her business

You that know how to mind ur business might be minding it while perhaps ur daughter might be copying cossy or ur son might be getting sexualy exited by her half nak*ed pix (therefore leading to masturbation) or possibly ur sibling.
U pple should think twice. I know the duo are adults but should dat hinder us from giving them advice? If u see a child putting his hand in fire and u advice him to stop , won't you also advice an adult to stop if u see him doing same? Dat is what true love for a neighbour is.

Pls my pple think twice, just a word is enough for the wise

In all u do, remember that this is africa pls even in the western world its only those in the p0rn industry that behave this way.

My five shekels
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by Ngwakwe: 8:09pm On Jan 17, 2013
Na Ikwere she wrote as one Nigeria Language for WAEC?

If she is Ikwere, I am Ngwa and not Igbo.

I hear their language Ikwere dialect as Igbo but mine that is Ngwa dialect is more difficult to understand for an average Igbo man.

By the way Ngwa has nine (9) LGAs and we can comfortably claim to be a tribe but such is foolishness.

Vikin:

She is ikwerre...Rivers state.

undecided

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by nollywood20: 8:15pm On Jan 17, 2013
ijebabe: Damn, this woman dey vex o!

This letter was written by a blogger known as Ngozi Kanwiro (www...com) to Cossy and Tonto Dikeh.

The unscrupulous lifestyles of Igbo NOLLYWOOD Actresses, Cossy Orjiakor and Tonto Dikeh are just becoming too unbearable.

This duo has ignorantly and intentionally refused to stop their no-longer interesting/entertaining lifestyles that are now tarnishing the image of the Igbo female group as a whole.

It is so disheartening how Cossy has continued to tarnish the image of our Igbo sisters through her dirty lifestyles that now give all Nigerians the impression that Igbo ladies are all prostitutes using their bodies to climb to the ladder of fame in all works of life, whereas in reality, it is not true, rather it is being practiced by few unscrupulous Igbo girls who have nothing else to offer to the Nigerian society aside exposing their God-given feminine physique in sexual-appealing manner to gain popularity, and by giving out their supposed holy-bodies to men (married and single) so long as he can pay the price.

Please Cossy and Tonto, Nigerians and most importantly, Ndigbo are no longer finding your ugly, dirty lifestyles funny, please you girls should turn a new leaf this new year and embrace God in your lives for your own good. You two maybe thinking that you are on top of the game, but you are only causing yourselves more harm than good, and if you ladies refuse to change for better, you will surely reap a negative fruit in future to come.

Finally, I am using this medium with other mediums to follow, to call on the Ohanaeze Ndigbo society to please write personally to Cossy Orjiakor and Tonto Dikeh to change their lifestyles as soon as possible, and if they fail or pay deaf ear, then the Ohanaeze Ndigbo should write to NOLLYWOOD, PMAN, Nigeria Censorship Agency, and every other entertainment industry in Nigeria through the major national dailies in Nigeria, to ban them from participating in Nigerian entertainment industries of any kind.

This is so sad because they are no longer entertaining Nigerians but rather teaching the upcoming Nigeria youths bad moral conducts.

Just see the unimaginable picture an African woman of Igbo origin posted publicly online in the name of entertaining her so-called fans. Yes, such rubbish can be done in the west, this is Africa, Nigeria and this also goes beyond to tarnishing the name of Igbo tribe. Spread this message as fast as you can. Thanks.

[size=18pt]Nollywood is a perfect camouflage for prosti-tu-tion.
But as Jesus Christ our Messiah said, by their fruits you shall know them.
Cossy is possessed by the Spirit of the Dog and Tonto Dike needs a crash course in public relations and social etiquette. [/size]
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 17, 2013
Ngwakwe: Na Ikwere she wrote as one Nigeria Language for WAEC?

If she is Ikwere, I am Ngwa and not Igbo.

I hear their language Ikwere dialect as Igbo but mine that is Ngwa dialect is more difficult to understand for an average Igbo man.

By the way Ngwa is nine (9) LGAs and we can comfortably claim to be a tribe but such is foolishness.

are you forcing her to be igbo? Can't there be minority tribes in Nigeria again? She's ikwerre. Simple and short. Pls!

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by shesluvin(f): 8:27pm On Jan 17, 2013
It is true na. B4 igbo chics no like money. Imagine one guy was asking me out and all he said was " how do u think igbo gals fix Brazilian of 80k. Pls don't dull Ūя̲̅ self.". U guys have seen it all. Cossy n tonto are portraying their culture.#word#
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by Ngwakwe: 8:28pm On Jan 17, 2013
Who is forcing her, Ikwere dialect uses Igbo Language alphabets, stresses, concord/ agreement, syntax and figures of speech.

Why should such foolishness be voiced.

Ikwere may be a people but Ikwere is not a language but an Igbo dialect

brokoto: are you forcing her to be igbo? Can't there be minority tribes in Nigeria again? She's ikwerre. Simple and short. Pls!
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by Bibol(f): 8:34pm On Jan 17, 2013
iamswizz: true talk
My friend,must you quote the whole text before commenting? Gosh!!!
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 17, 2013
Ngwakwe: Who is forcing her, Ikwere dialect uses Igbo Language alphabets, stresses, concord/ agreement, syntax and figures of speech.

Why should such foolishness be voiced.

Ikwere may be a people but Ikwere is not a language but an Igbo dialect

ok. I give up. I aint walking that road again.
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by babyboy3(m): 8:46pm On Jan 17, 2013

This letter was written by a blogger known as Ngozi Kanwiro (www...com) to Cossy and Tonto Dikeh.

The unscrupulous lifestyles of Igbo NOLLYWOOD Actresses, Cossy Orjiakor and Tonto Dikeh are just becoming too unbearable.

It is so disheartening how Cossy has continued to tarnish the image of our Igbo sisters through her dirty lifestyles that now give all Nigerians the impression that Igbo ladies are all prostitutes using their bodies to climb to the ladder of fame in all works of life

How come you omit the name Genevieve from your letter?
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by BANGASOUP1: 8:51pm On Jan 17, 2013
Idowuogbo: sum1 tell dat excrembre to STFU abeg! wetin concern am? dem b family? can some Nigerians learn to mind dier fecking business? jeez! talk about bin so inna, d it talking sef , gawd knows if shes d 70yr matron d "relievers" dey celebrate for Ejigbo. msteeew...

ok
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 17, 2013
Idowuogbo: sum1 tell dat excrembre to STFU abeg! wetin concern am? dem b family? can some Nigerians learn to mind dier fecking business? jeez! talk about bin so inna, d it talking sef , gawd knows if shes d 70yr matron d "relievers" dey celebrate for Ejigbo. msteeew...

Dafuq did I just read undecided and your point is?
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by BANGASOUP1: 8:55pm On Jan 17, 2013

This duo has ignorantly and intentionally refused to stop their no-longer interesting/entertaining lifestyles that are now tarnishing the image of the Igbo female group as a whole.

It is so disheartening how Cossy has continued to tarnish the image of our Igbo sisters through her dirty lifestyles that now give all Nigerians the impression that Igbo ladies are all prostitutes using their bodies to climb to the ladder of fame in all works of life, whereas in reality, it is not true, rather it is being practiced by few unscrupulous Igbo girls who have nothing else to offer to the Nigerian society aside exposing their God-given feminine physique in sexual-appealing manner to gain popularity, and by giving out their supposed holy-bodies to men (married and single) so long as he can pay the price.

Please Cossy and Tonto, Nigerians and most importantly, Ndigbo are no longer finding your ugly, dirty lifestyles funny, please you girls should turn a new leaf this new year and embrace God in your lives for your own good. You two maybe thinking that you are on top of the game, but you are only causing yourselves more harm than good, and if you ladies refuse to change for better, you will surely reap a negative fruit in future to come.

Finally, I am using this medium with other mediums to follow, to call on the Ohanaeze Ndigbo society to please write personally to Cossy Orjiakor and Tonto Dikeh to change their lifestyles as soon as possible, and if they fail or pay deaf ear, then the Ohanaeze Ndigbo should write to NOLLYWOOD, PMAN, Nigeria Censorship Agency, and every other entertainment industry in Nigeria through the major national dailies in Nigeria, to ban them from participating in Nigerian entertainment industries of any kind.

This is so sad because they are no longer entertaining Nigerians but rather teaching the upcoming Nigeria youths bad moral conducts.

Just see the unimaginable picture an African woman of Igbo origin posted publicly online in the name of entertaining her so-called fans. Yes, such rubbish can be done in the west, this is Africa, Nigeria and this also goes beyond to tarnishing the name of Igbo tribe. Spread this message as fast as you can. Thanks.

so
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by Idowuogbo(f): 9:09pm On Jan 17, 2013
lestat:

Dafuq did I just read undecided and your point is?
And u are? undecided
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by touchmeder: 9:13pm On Jan 17, 2013
Tonto Dikeh is not iboooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Aproko woman mind your business country don spoil finish these two women are not the one turning Nigeria up side down.
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by 3RNEST(m): 9:40pm On Jan 17, 2013
Idowuogbo:
And u are? undecided
Inlaw abeg tell me wetin dey happen here, wetin Tonto do again! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wants Prostitution To Be Legalized In Nigeria / 7 All Time Wrestling Legends / Nigerian Mother Joined Her Daughter To Do The “kelly Bahdie Dance” (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.