Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,441 members, 7,812,321 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

2 Friends Arrested For Molesting A Girl In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Friends Arrested For Molesting A Girl In Lagos (17950 Views)

32-year-old Engineer In Police Net For Molesting Primary School Pupil / Aswad Ayinde Arrested For Molesting His Daughters. / Three Men Arrested For Molesting Pregnant Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Friends Arrested For Molesting A Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 17, 2013
there is a serial rapi-st i remeber from school - denrele - this ns the guys MO - though back then we didn't have camera phones

fecking animals

and of course the victim now has to cope with the depraved blaming the victim that nigerians are so good at and which gives animals like these so much confidence

1 Like

Re: 2 Friends Arrested For Molesting A Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 17, 2013
Thank God the girl was brave enough to report. Sick bastards!

1 Like

Re: 2 Friends Arrested For Molesting A Girl In Lagos by stagger: 4:39pm On Jan 17, 2013
What is an unmarried girl doing with two strange guys unchaperoned at that time of the night? Doesn't she have parents? Parents of today are not doing their job at all!
Re: 2 Friends Arrested For Molesting A Girl In Lagos by adexsimply(m): 4:40pm On Jan 17, 2013
stagger: What is an unmarried girl doing with two strange guys unchaperoned at that time of the night? Doesn't she have parents? Parents of today are not doing their job at all!
did you bother to read the thread ?
Re: 2 Friends Arrested For Molesting A Girl In Lagos by Desdola(m): 4:43pm On Jan 17, 2013
This is wickedness. Hope they are dealt with appropriately as a warning to other evil minded people.
Re: 2 Friends Arrested For Molesting A Girl In Lagos by princemaicheal: 4:52pm On Jan 17, 2013
Dreyl: festac
Yeah Festac! But this time the victim is from Festac not the perpetrators.
Re: 2 Friends Arrested For Molesting A Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 17, 2013
tutu1: How come this cases always come up in festac
lips sealed lipsrsealed
Re: 2 Friends Arrested For Molesting A Girl In Lagos by princemaicheal: 4:55pm On Jan 17, 2013
stagger: What is an unmarried girl doing with two strange guys unchaperoned at that time of the night? Doesn't she have parents? Parents of today are not doing their job at all!
I wonder!the society weigh greater influence this days.
Re: 2 Friends Arrested For Molesting A Girl In Lagos by ojesymsym: 5:01pm On Jan 17, 2013
hmmm, na wa

Re: 2 Friends Arrested For Molesting A Girl In Lagos by BigLarger(m): 5:05pm On Jan 17, 2013
Eh ya 2 bad,pls my dear go 4 medical checkup ok,soooooso sorry.
Re: 2 Friends Arrested For Molesting A Girl In Lagos by StateOfMind: 5:15pm On Jan 17, 2013
patanjaly: Going to "PARTY" she had it coming no regrets. Next time she should try to be a good girl it helps really

And what advice do you have for the 12-year old, 2-year old, 66-year old and other 'good' girls being raped..

And even if she was a bad girl, does she deserve to be raped?? I can't believe some are still yet to understand the difference between rape and consensual sex. Are you dumb??

Instead of you to condemn the act, you talking nonsense..

Just this morning, I heard 3 different cases of rape including that of a 66-year old woman who was raped to death . The rapist just got his judgement of death by hanging after 7 years (since 2006).

I just don't understand men of nowadays, honestly..

1 Like

Re: 2 Friends Arrested For Molesting A Girl In Lagos by ifyalways(f): 5:20pm On Jan 17, 2013
People really needs to be security conscious. Be extra careful who you are meeting, where you are meeting etc.
Re: 2 Friends Arrested For Molesting A Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 17, 2013
ifyalways: People really needs to be security conscious. Be extra careful who you are meeting, where you are meeting etc.
hmmm... odikwa egwu!
Re: 2 Friends Arrested For Molesting A Girl In Lagos by fckmn24seg(m): 5:36pm On Jan 17, 2013
This post has been hidden
Re: 2 Friends Arrested For Molesting A Girl In Lagos by stylishnclassy: 5:38pm On Jan 17, 2013
k
Re: 2 Friends Arrested For Molesting A Girl In Lagos by bababuff(m): 5:41pm On Jan 17, 2013
[b]
Festac
Emeka and Chibuzor

people from that area again?
[b] angry
Re: 2 Friends Arrested For Molesting A Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 17, 2013
Let me guess; she was a "Tola".

Na wa o.

What a disgrace.

Lagos will soon be the kidnapping haven of Nigeria.
Re: 2 Friends Arrested For Molesting A Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 17, 2013
My sisters have suffered enough.

The Tolas of this world should take it easy on them and kuku say "yes".
Re: 2 Friends Arrested For Molesting A Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 17, 2013
Five years jail sentence.
Re: 2 Friends Arrested For Molesting A Girl In Lagos by millhouse: 6:11pm On Jan 17, 2013
Festac again??
Re: 2 Friends Arrested For Molesting A Girl In Lagos by azimibraun: 6:16pm On Jan 17, 2013
See obama's respond 2 d murderd school kids and ask urself what hs bin GEJ's response 2 Aluu cynthia et al and the new trend of molestation and brutalisation under camera dt nw is bin institutionalised by nigerians? All dis are small matters 2 d president sha. PDP BOT matters more 2 him and d ruling class.
Re: 2 Friends Arrested For Molesting A Girl In Lagos by nkbubu: 6:58pm On Jan 17, 2013
patanjaly: Going to "PARTY" she had it coming no regrets. Next time she should try to be a good girl it helps really

Sharrap jor!guess u ave notin to say so kuku walka pass naa!!!
Re: 2 Friends Arrested For Molesting A Girl In Lagos by vanstanzy(m): 7:07pm On Jan 17, 2013
Typical of youths of our day and age.
Re: 2 Friends Arrested For Molesting A Girl In Lagos by vanstanzy(m): 7:11pm On Jan 17, 2013

Behold an age of PARTY FREAKS!See what partying got her into.
Re: 2 Friends Arrested For Molesting A Girl In Lagos by benjeezy(m): 7:27pm On Jan 17, 2013
It amazes me how we patronize nicety in derogating names to these crimes and make them look less evil.
Re: 2 Friends Arrested For Molesting A Girl In Lagos by ashson: 7:34pm On Jan 17, 2013
This is what wil exactly be happening to all of u ladies who dont bother to protect their dignity. they roam about half nakked, i pity u...
Re: 2 Friends Arrested For Molesting A Girl In Lagos by Daviewonder(m): 7:35pm On Jan 17, 2013
Party!! Party!!! Party!!!!!
Y diz boiz dey reduce z numbas of virgins
Re: 2 Friends Arrested For Molesting A Girl In Lagos by favinvest: 8:00pm On Jan 17, 2013
it will b better 4 ladies to avoid FESTAC axis...

Its like some mad rapist men re on the loose there

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Tortures 7-year-old Niece With Hot Knife For Stealing Chewing Gum In Lagos / Kidnapped Children Rescued From Man Who Lures Them With Sweets & Biscuits / Phone Snatcher Caught & Beaten To Pulp In Kano(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.