Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Do Good Muslims Really Exist? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Do Good Muslims Really Exist? (8900 Views)

What Do Muslims Really Think About Clubbing? Western Vs Conservative Islam! / Do Muslims Really Hate Everything Piggy ? / Does Jerusalem Mean Anything To Muslims Really? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Good Muslims Really Exist? by olapluto(m): 11:23am On Jan 21, 2013
How do you define good? good to who? All Muslims are good people. However, they do not need to conform to your own standard of goodness. Muslims are humans too, with blood flowing. The moment you accept Islam, you accept to be good.
You should be more concerned why less than 1,000 Muslims make the news whereas 99% of the Muslims who practise their religion are never in the news.
Re: Do Good Muslims Really Exist? by ikeyman00(m): 11:25am On Jan 21, 2013
@@@

NO

and my post is offensive!

imagine IBB saying 2013 is a wake up call only because of what happened to Sultan

infact this is so offensive and very annoying bunch of human beings

nonesense

ban me nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

4 Likes

Re: Do Good Muslims Really Exist? by JOYCEOUS(f): 11:25am On Jan 21, 2013
Yess na, der a gud muslims, evn among d hausa muslims der are very gud one's. I was born & brot up in d north (kano) and trust me i knw wat am talkin abt.
Re: Do Good Muslims Really Exist? by oboy3(m): 11:25am On Jan 21, 2013
To avoid being banned,i wont comment at all

2 Likes

Re: Do Good Muslims Really Exist? by Wizeboy(m): 11:26am On Jan 21, 2013
Cheers01:
[size=18pt]To avoid being banned, please ensure that your post is not offensive to Islam.[/size]

^^^The message in bold is what you see before you post on this topic/thread.

The irony is very clear. There are good muslims, however some other muslims need to learn tolerance

If you must be very sincere to yourself, based on what have been going on, on Nairaland when it comes to religious issue; who should be more tolerance between the christians folks and Muslims. May be you should try to look at Islam for Muslims thread to see many abuses by your Christians folks.

All I can say is that, I really do appreciate the decorum and maturity majority of the Muslims on Nairaland normally put forward when it comes to issue like this. Almighty God will continue to give us the heart to tolerate the more and more.

Salam...

2 Likes

Re: Do Good Muslims Really Exist? by maclatunji: 11:27am On Jan 21, 2013
Wizeboy:

If you must be very sincere to yourself, based on what have been going on, on Nairaland when it comes to religious issue; who should be more tolerance between the christians folks and Muslims. May be you should try to look at Islam for Muslims thread to see many abuses by your Christians folks.

All I can say is that, I really do appreciate the decorum and maturity majority of the Muslims on Nairaland normally put forward when it comes to issue like this. Almighty God will continue to give us the heart to tolerate the more and more.

Salam...

Ameen
Re: Do Good Muslims Really Exist? by misslaw(f): 11:28am On Jan 21, 2013
@blackteeth wat do u mean by REALLY EXIST......dnt knw y pple dnt attach deir tongue to deir brain b4 dey start sayin NONSENSE.I dont blame u blackteeth equivalnt to blackbrain

2 Likes

Re: Do Good Muslims Really Exist? by Mortiple(m): 11:29am On Jan 21, 2013
Michaeljones36: Mali is a muslim country.

The muslim Malian Army is fighting and dying to repel the terrorists.
The muslims in Mali are the one's that cried out for help from France.
Who are the terrorists? Christians, Pagans, Hindus? Tell me. Aren't they SAME OF THE SAME? Just that some are more 'jihadistic' than the other.
Re: Do Good Muslims Really Exist? by Maxymilliano(m): 11:29am On Jan 21, 2013
There are good Muslims, I've encountered a lot of them, in similar vein, I've met with some extremist who share same religious ideology and sympathies with Al Qaeda, Boko Haram et al... I see it as misguided but it is what they chose to believe.
Re: Do Good Muslims Really Exist? by Gabrielsylar(m): 11:30am On Jan 21, 2013
Why can't somone just answer YES or NO?
Re: Do Good Muslims Really Exist? by aryzgreat: 11:31am On Jan 21, 2013
miss law: @blackteeth wat do u mean by REALLY EXIST......dnt knw y pple dnt attach deir tongue to deir brain b4 dey start sayin NONSENSE.I dont blame u blackteeth equivalnt to blackbrain

To avoid being banned, Please ensure that your post is not offensive to islam somebody
Re: Do Good Muslims Really Exist? by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 21, 2013
Wizeboy:

Salam...

if that be the case, then why bring topics like this on the front page? don't you think the topic is exposed to abuse? or do the Op intentionally want to get people banned?

1 Like

Re: Do Good Muslims Really Exist? by maclatunji: 11:32am On Jan 21, 2013
991:

if that be the case, then why bring topics like this on the front page? don't you think the topic is exposed to abuse? or do the Op intentionally want to get people banned?

grin grin grin cheesy

Nope!
Re: Do Good Muslims Really Exist? by Mr1234(m): 11:34am On Jan 21, 2013
I am pretty sure the OP isn't a muslim.

You used terrorism as your point of reference, bear it in mind that not all muslims are terrorists.

You said something about secret sympathizers, well only you know about that and when you said other muslims should be the ones fighting the other muslims. Religios sentiments apart, did you not think other muslims who haven't handled a bomb or grenade are in the same position the 'good people (christians maybe)' are. They aren't bombing either. You're just being religiously sentimental here.
Re: Do Good Muslims Really Exist? by Goodays(m): 11:35am On Jan 21, 2013
Some time it keeps me thinking in sadened view that out of recent most problem in the world is as a result of One group of Islam pulling one negative principle or the other. please guys quote me with fact that there is one country today that have not suffered religious terrorism which could be islamising the country or feeling cheated.
one every one should note is the fact that we came into this world and not the world coming out of us.
Now am sorry to add this, Why are some muslems aggressive of things that belongs to the one and only God to fight for.
Lets all change our attitude towards things of the nature, lets all accept faith. God bless u all
Re: Do Good Muslims Really Exist? by BetaThings: 11:35am On Jan 21, 2013
Cheers01:
So, the West invaded Nigeria to cause Boo Haram?

This diversionary tactics of using the Iraq/Afghan war to cover up for terrorism only makes you look like a terrorist supporter
What is diversionary about this?
When people gather muslims, train them, equip them to fight not as regular army because of your own political agenda
What happens when you no longer need them
You now call on majority of muslims who never were involved in your game, never had influence on your "guerilla warriors" etc
And ask them to bring the battle-hardened to normal life

Boko Haram might not be easily explained but it have also been said that they are part of struggle for power by the political class
Even then Social issues are not typically explained 100% by major factors
Explaining 85% will normally do
(CF the report on the habits of products of China's one-child policy)

You can see why the FG is rehabilitating ex-militants in the ND - because people who are used to fighting cannot just be turned loose

There will always be conflicts but the upsurge is traceable to recent history
Check the history of terror activities before
1. the creation of the state of Israel
2. Invasion of Afghanistan/deployment of American troops to Saudi Arabia (al Qaeda)
3. Invasion of Iraq
Re: Do Good Muslims Really Exist? by igbeke: 11:35am On Jan 21, 2013
d so-called gud ones r not true muslims.
d gud and faithful ones r d jihadist. dey r only carrying out d instructions of their leader and prophet, mohammed.

1 Like

Re: Do Good Muslims Really Exist? by JOYCEOUS(f): 11:36am On Jan 21, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: Why can't somone just answer YES or NO?
YESSSSSSSS!!! Av bin wif dem for yrs n i realy enjoy dem.
Re: Do Good Muslims Really Exist? by anataala: 11:36am On Jan 21, 2013
Cheers01:

So, the West invaded Nigeria to cause Boo Haram?

This diversionary tactics of using the Iraq/Afghan war to cover up for terrorism only makes you look like a terrorist supporter
terrorism is in all religions,both Muslim and christian, u will quite agree with anything that can cause panic, trauma that if your not lucky can lead to dead and loss of properties is terrorism, and you know majority of people that are associated with arm robbery,kidnapping,sale of fake drugs advance free fraud 419 etc, the are from SS with little in SW nd North so what do call them?
Re: Do Good Muslims Really Exist? by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 21, 2013
BetaThings:

Are the western countries fighting the extremists? or increasing their ranks
When they started recruiting people to go and frustrate the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan, did they discuss it with us?
Did the invasion of Iraqi not increase terror attacks and resentments of western countries in Muslim countries
They did not listen to those who said "don't attack Iraq" but they now want muslims to deal with the consequences
If the Lavon affair (google it) incident had not failed, would muslims not have been blamed for it
Inspite of that incident, whenever we raise issues about the truth of such incidents, people dismiss them
Let me ask this question? Who started WWII? (Read Icebreaker by Viktor Suvorov for an opinion on the matter)

You are likely to say I am bringing distractions but some of these matters go beyong fighting terrorism
is this guy stuupid? What's d link between d current situation of muslim as killers and Iraqi invasion. Its simple all muslims believe in jihadi. It dosen't matter whether all are killers or not. They are all jihadists and that's it.
Can u tel me any peaceful islamic country.
Re: Do Good Muslims Really Exist? by maclatunji: 11:38am On Jan 21, 2013
Chukskalidon:
is this guy stuupid? What's d link between d current situation of muslim as killers and Iraqi invasion. Its simple all muslims believe in jihadi. It dosen't matter whether all are killers or not. They are all jihadists and that's it.

Please define Jihad to us.
Re: Do Good Muslims Really Exist? by onnairaland(f): 11:38am On Jan 21, 2013
wow! I can't believe d writing in red..... Smone is scared of smthing. Anyway, gud ones exist, my neighborh is among.
yuzedo: Dunno, Don't care! undecided
All i know is: I love Muslims... Because they give us free Public Holidays in Nigeria!!! grin grin grin
LOL grin funny n very true. My reason too!
Re: Do Good Muslims Really Exist? by Gabrielsylar(m): 11:39am On Jan 21, 2013
JOYCEOUS: YESSSSSSSS!!! Av bin wif dem for yrs n i realy enjoy dem.
ahhhhhh d use of ur words “enjoy“ sounds errootic....please rephrase

2 Likes

Re: Do Good Muslims Really Exist? by begwong: 11:41am On Jan 21, 2013
[b]To avoid being banned, please ensure that your post is not offensive to Islam.
I suggest you do same to post on Christianity too!(Xtian mod,take note)
Back to topic:Good Muslims do really exist though but majority are BAD based on the teachings they get from their leaders,especially those in the north
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Do Good Muslims Really Exist? by anataala: 11:43am On Jan 21, 2013
Chukskalidon:
of cause the are many peaceful countries, UAE,Saudi Arabia,Niger,Libya if not the free masonic chisristian machinery that killed Gadafi,Qatar,kuwait,turkey,morroco,Egypt,malaysia,senegal,tunisia,albania,murtania, many many of them
Re: Do Good Muslims Really Exist? by Originalsly: 11:45am On Jan 21, 2013
I used to be part of those who believe that there are good Christians out there and the mass murderering Neo Cons and Jim Jones and Timothy Mc Veigh and the guys that slaughtered the school kids were only a few that gave Christianity a bad name. But since the Pope and the jet flying pastors and other prominent Christians remain silent and even support the slaughter of innocent people...as in Iraq and Libya and now Mali...I am forced to believe that there are no good Christians.Hmmmm....I think this my comment is a very wise one but then again the one that lost his mind always believe whatever he says is full of wisdom. Op...I think you are one that lost your mind.

1 Like

Re: Do Good Muslims Really Exist? by Cheers01: 11:45am On Jan 21, 2013
Wizeboy:

Salam...

You only make yourself look like a biased muslim and a censorship supporter
1) Christians receive abuse from muslims as well. This ranges from claiming that the christian Jesus is a fraud to personal abuse
2) I am not a christian
3) Based on what has been going on Nairaland, we all know how the muslim section is run like the saudi arabia. Censorship without reason.
4)Ask yourself why there is no Christian or Pagan section but a muslim sectionon Nairaland. Is islam the only religion?

1 Like

Re: Do Good Muslims Really Exist? by Gabrielsylar(m): 11:46am On Jan 21, 2013
No need for the RED CAUTION on xtain posts....xtains are not scary and heads won't roll...so feel free to blaspheme.....WE LOVE U

3 Likes

Re: Do Good Muslims Really Exist? by begwong: 11:47am On Jan 21, 2013
Mortiple: Who are the terrorists? Christians, Pagans, Hindus? Tell me. Aren't they SAME OF THE SAME? Just that some are more 'jihadistic' than the other.
THAT CALLS FOR AN URGENT NEED TO START DEALING WITH "THE MORE JIHADISTIC" tongue
Re: Do Good Muslims Really Exist? by Cheers01: 11:47am On Jan 21, 2013
anataala:
terrorism is in all religions,both Muslim and christian, u will quite agree with anything that can cause panic, trauma that if your not lucky can lead to dead and loss of properties is terrorism, and you know majority of people that are associated with arm robbery,kidnapping,sale of fake drugs advance free fraud 419 etc, the are from SS with little in SW nd North so what do call them?

Please be sensible. I never said that terrorism is only in islam or that all muslims are bad.

Focus on the argument.
Re: Do Good Muslims Really Exist? by JOYCEOUS(f): 11:48am On Jan 21, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: ahhhhhh d use of ur words “enjoy“ sounds errootic....please rephrase
JOYEN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When Is Ramadan 1444AH Starting? / An Important Hadith For Husband-wife Relationship / 7 Habits Of Successful Muslim Youth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.