Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,341 members, 7,829,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Worst Thing He Has Ever Said To You Or Done? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Worst Thing He Has Ever Said To You Or Done? (2255 Views)

What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? / See The Surprising Thing He Did When Armed Robbers Were Present / The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Worst Thing He Has Ever Said To You Or Done? by Mindependent(f): 3:44pm On Jan 17, 2013
Guys can be such animals, mine was I'm not his type wtf ?!?! I'm everybody s bloody type! angry
Re: Worst Thing He Has Ever Said To You Or Done? by heshomoney(m): 7:36am On Feb 03, 2013
I Dunno what on earth you're trying to say
Guys are you not animals in the mean time smiley
Re: Worst Thing He Has Ever Said To You Or Done? by Plarp: 9:37am On Feb 03, 2013
Holy damn lady, is that so bad What would you have prefered him say
Re: Worst Thing He Has Ever Said To You Or Done? by Mindependent(f): 10:05am On Feb 03, 2013
Plarp: Holy damn lady, is that so bad What would you have prefered him say

'I want you' grin
Re: Worst Thing He Has Ever Said To You Or Done? by Flashaldrin(m): 10:17am On Feb 03, 2013
Mindependent: Guys can be such animals, mine was I'm not his type wtf ?!?! I'm everybody s bloody type! angry
exactly why you're not his type. You sound arrogantly stupid.
And whats with the multiple threads??
Re: Worst Thing He Has Ever Said To You Or Done? by Mindependent(f): 10:21am On Feb 03, 2013
Flashaldrin:
exactly why you're not his type. You sound arrogantly stupid.
And whats with the multiple threads??

Forgive me if saying my opinion suddenly makes me sound a certain way over text when you haven't even met me yet , you people on nairaland should learn to stop judging people so quick AND what about the 'multiple threads ' you mad bruh?
Re: Worst Thing He Has Ever Said To You Or Done? by Flashaldrin(m): 10:28am On Feb 03, 2013
Mindependent:

Forgive me if saying my opinion suddenly makes me sound a certain way over text when you haven't even met me yet , you people on nairaland should learn to stop judging people so quick AND what about the 'multiple threads ' you mad bruh?
ofcourse your opinion and what you say tells a whole lot about you and i'm not judging you i'm also saying my opinion.
And i aint mad 'sish', i've long gotten over attention seekers.
Re: Worst Thing He Has Ever Said To You Or Done? by chikeorji123(m): 10:34am On Feb 03, 2013
Mindependent:

Oh! 'you mad bruh?' is that what u just tag him already? mmmh l see..well today is sunday not adviceable been brunt...*resume 2morow*..
Re: Worst Thing He Has Ever Said To You Or Done? by chikeorji123(m): 10:37am On Feb 03, 2013
Mindependent:

Oh! 'you mad bruh?' is that what u just tag him already? mmmh l see..multiple thread indeed.well today is sunday not adviceable been brunt...*resume 2morow*..
Re: Worst Thing He Has Ever Said To You Or Done? by 190theclown: 10:43am On Feb 03, 2013
I have a very bad mouth which has in the past ruined things
And which I've since decided to-correct by keeping mute each time am angry or pushed around
By my partner but not when am driving cos I still dey discharge insults 24/7 to-whoever where-ever when am driving grin
Re: Worst Thing He Has Ever Said To You Or Done? by Popowaa: 12:25pm On Feb 03, 2013
I ll never leave u
Re: Worst Thing He Has Ever Said To You Or Done? by Mynd44: 12:48pm On Feb 03, 2013
interesting
Re: Worst Thing He Has Ever Said To You Or Done? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 03, 2013
We were suppose to meet at a street corner to buy magwinya (vetkoek/fat cakes) grin grin grin he called me and told me to order as many as I wanted then he would pay for them. I ordered a plastic bag full (checkers plastic bag) of magwinya and I had them wit a coke zero cos I was on a diet cheesy as I was half way through the plastic he called and told me something came up and he cldnt meet me shocked I didn't have the money to pay for them, so I had to come up wit a plan. So I jus decided to get up and run as fast as I could, but becos I'm not fast I was caught and taken to the street corner to pay my debt by washing dishes and mixing the dough for the whole day sad men are cruel angry

2 Likes

Re: Worst Thing He Has Ever Said To You Or Done? by Princeparix(m): 1:36pm On Feb 03, 2013
OH! MY BELOVED AFRICA
Re: Worst Thing He Has Ever Said To You Or Done? by Flashaldrin(m): 1:47pm On Feb 03, 2013
mondi_cheeks: We were suppose to meet at a street corner to buy magwinya (vetkoek/fat cakes) grin grin grin he called me and told me to order as many as I wanted then he would pay for them. I ordered a plastic bag full (checkers plastic bag) of magwinya and I had them wit a coke zero cos I was on a diet cheesy as I was half way through the plastic he told me something came up and he cldnt meet me shocked I didn't have the money to pay for them, so I had to come up wit a plan. So I jus decided to get up and run as fast as I could, but becos I'm not fast I was caught and taken to the street corner to pay my debt by washing dishes and mixing the dough for the whole day sad men are cruel angry
lolol. Seriously??
Re: Worst Thing He Has Ever Said To You Or Done? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 03, 2013
Flashaldrin:
lolol. Seriously??
u see men are cruel!instead of saying "awww shame" u type "lol" angry
Re: Worst Thing He Has Ever Said To You Or Done? by chikeorji123(m): 2:07pm On Feb 03, 2013
mondi_cheeks: We were suppose to meet at a street corner to buy magwinya (vetkoek/fat cakes) grin grin grin he called me and told me to order as many as I wanted then he would pay for them. I ordered a plastic bag full (checkers plastic bag) of magwinya and I had them wit a coke zero cos I was on a diet cheesy as I was half way through the plastic he told me something came up and he cldnt meet me shocked I didn't have the money to pay for them, so I had to come up wit a plan. So I jus decided to get up and run as fast as I could, but becos I'm not fast I was caught and taken to the street corner to pay my debt by washing dishes and mixing the dough for the whole day sad men are cruel angry

Hahahahah! he what! that's uncall for! hahah!ah..
Re: Worst Thing He Has Ever Said To You Or Done? by Mynd44: 2:10pm On Feb 03, 2013
Lmao.

This is some funny poo

1 Like

Re: Worst Thing He Has Ever Said To You Or Done? by Princeparix(m): 2:15pm On Feb 03, 2013
mondi_cheeks: u see men are cruel!instead of saying "awww shame" u type "lol" angry
lwkmd. Lm-boxers-o
Re: Worst Thing He Has Ever Said To You Or Done? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 03, 2013
Mynd_44:
Lmao.

This is some funny poo
grin grin grin
Re: Worst Thing He Has Ever Said To You Or Done? by True2myself24(f): 2:29pm On Feb 03, 2013
mondi_cheeks: We were suppose to meet at a street corner to buy magwinya (vetkoek/fat cakes) grin grin grin he called me and told me to order as many as I wanted then he would pay for them. I ordered a plastic bag full (checkers plastic bag) of magwinya and I had them wit a coke zero cos I was on a diet cheesy as I was half way through the plastic he called and told me something came up and he cldnt meet me shocked I didn't have the money to pay for them, so I had to come up wit a plan. So I jus decided to get up and run as fast as I could, but becos I'm not fast I was caught and taken to the street corner to pay my debt by washing dishes and mixing the dough for the whole day sad men are cruel angry

Haaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaa
Re: Worst Thing He Has Ever Said To You Or Done? by Flashaldrin(m): 2:57pm On Feb 03, 2013
mondi_cheeks: u see men are cruel!instead of saying "awww shame" u type "lol" angry
awwww, shame.
But seriously, hahahahhehehehahaheheh grin cheesy grin cheesy
see wetin your big eye cause!! tongue
Re: Worst Thing He Has Ever Said To You Or Done? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 03, 2013
Flashaldrin:
awwww, shame.
But seriously, hahahahhehehehahaheheh grin cheesy grin cheesy
see wetin your big eye cause!! tongue
but it was free food cry well that's wat I thought...
Re: Worst Thing He Has Ever Said To You Or Done? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 03, 2013
Princeparix: lwkmd. Lm-boxers-o
another wicked one!
Re: Worst Thing He Has Ever Said To You Or Done? by Princeparix(m): 3:15pm On Feb 03, 2013
mondi_cheeks: another wicked one!
lol----ladies too are comic disasters----- a lady(ur type)almost turned ma guy into a waiter after she decided dat a club was a shopping plaza-if nt for our interferance:ma guy 4 enta WWE wit bouncers wey be lyk MARK HENRY
Re: Worst Thing He Has Ever Said To You Or Done? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 03, 2013
Princeparix: lol----ladies too are comic disasters----- a lady(ur type)almost turned ma guy into a waiter after she decided dat a club was a shopping plaza-if nt for our interferance:ma guy 4 enta WWE wit bouncers wey be lyk MARK HENRY
what's wrong wit my type undecided
Re: Worst Thing He Has Ever Said To You Or Done? by Flashaldrin(m): 3:18pm On Feb 03, 2013
mondi_cheeks: but it was free food cry well that's wat I thought...
lolz. This totally sounds like something i would do! Hehehe.
But whatever on this good earth made you think running is the best option!

1 Like

Re: Worst Thing He Has Ever Said To You Or Done? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 03, 2013
Flashaldrin:
lolz. This totally sounds like something i would do! Hehehe.
But whatever on this good earth made you think running is the best option!
it wld have been a free meal if I escaped grin

2 Likes

Re: Worst Thing He Has Ever Said To You Or Done? by Princeparix(m): 3:58pm On Feb 03, 2013
mondi_cheeks: it wld have been a free meal if I escaped grin
MONDI-----THIS UR TYPE
Re: Worst Thing He Has Ever Said To You Or Done? by sexybash(f): 6:32pm On Feb 03, 2013
mondi_cheeks: it wld have been a free meal if I escaped grin
dats why you need to always carry vex/safety money sorry my sista

1 Like

Re: Worst Thing He Has Ever Said To You Or Done? by Mindependent(f): 7:26pm On Feb 03, 2013
mondi_cheeks: We were suppose to meet at a street corner to buy magwinya (vetkoek/fat cakes) grin grin grin he called me and told me to order as many as I wanted then he would pay for them. I ordered a plastic bag full (checkers plastic bag) of magwinya and I had them wit a coke zero cos I was on a diet cheesy as I was half way through the plastic he called and told me something came up and he cldnt meet me shocked I didn't have the money to pay for them, so I had to come up wit a plan. So I jus decided to get up and run as fast as I could, but becos I'm not fast I was caught and taken to the street corner to pay my debt by washing dishes and mixing the dough for the whole day sad men are cruel angry

Chaiii that one wicked o my sister, please tell me he made it up to you.
Re: Worst Thing He Has Ever Said To You Or Done? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 03, 2013
Mindependent:

Chaiii that one wicked o my sister, please tell me he made it up to you.
lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Urgent Advice Needed Pls / Naija Babes Is This How You Behave???:/ / How To Know You Are An Ugly Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.