Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,323 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Please Advice Me.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advice Me.... (849 Views)

I Can't Stay A Day Without Making Love Please Advice Me. / Am Confused, Please Advice Me / She Lied For Been A Virgin For 3 Yrs. Pls Advice Me!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice Me.... by jeffoja: 6:01pm On Jan 17, 2013
I have been living with my wife for over 10 years, there is no week she does not give me every reason to regret my life..regret the word marriage.....She picks up quarrel every day, she suspects me of cheating every seconds, she can just wake up one morning and start nagging over the house that i am cheating on her..At time she says i want to kill her....
Re: Please Advice Me.... by xynerise: 6:04pm On Jan 17, 2013
jeff_oja: I have been living with my wife for over 10 years, there is no week she does not give me every reason to regret my life..regret the word marriage.....She picks up quarrel every day, she suspects me of cheating every seconds, she can just wake up one morning and start nagging over the house that i am cheating on her..At time she says i want to kill her....
when exactly did this start? Before or after the marriage?
Re: Please Advice Me.... by Toktee(m): 6:07pm On Jan 17, 2013
Guy,ask her if she made mistake making u as her choice huby she should amend it...but i want you to know that the woman is the one cheating on you,they are like that they use hostile approach to keep you from mornitoring her,watch closely you will agree with me
Re: Please Advice Me.... by xynerise: 6:09pm On Jan 17, 2013
Toktee: the woman is the one cheating on you,they are like that they use hostile approach to keep you from mornitoring her,watch closely you will agree with me
What do you know about marriage? undecided. Stop giving him bad advice.
Re: Please Advice Me.... by jeffoja: 6:10pm On Jan 17, 2013
xynerise:
when exactly did this start? Before or after the marriage?
After the marriage
Re: Please Advice Me.... by jeffoja: 6:11pm On Jan 17, 2013
Toktee: Guy,ask her if she made mistake making u as her choice huby she should amend it...but i want you to know that the woman is the one cheating on you,they are like that they use hostile approach to keep you from mornitoring her,watch closely you will agree with me
She keeps saying it is me or nobody will have me
Re: Please Advice Me.... by xynerise: 6:12pm On Jan 17, 2013
jeff_oja:
After the marriage
sorry I meant before or during marriage. There is nothing like after marriage grin
Anyways, its a clear sign that you guys didnt date for a long time before marriage.
Re: Please Advice Me.... by jeffoja: 6:16pm On Jan 17, 2013
xynerise:
sorry I meant before or during marriage. There is nothing like after marriage grin
Anyways, its a clear sign that you guys didnt date for a long time before marriage.
we dated right from secondary school though out university, we dated for over, she changed after i said i do....
Re: Please Advice Me.... by xynerise: 6:20pm On Jan 17, 2013
jeff_oja:
we dated right from secondary school though out university, we dated for over, she changed after i said i do....
wow! Maybe you should talk to her and let her know you are not cheating on her. But if she keeps misbehaving, then use plan B. grin
Re: Please Advice Me.... by jeffoja: 6:36pm On Jan 17, 2013
xynerise:
wow! Maybe you should talk to her and let her know you are not cheating on her. But if she keeps misbehaving, then use plan B. grin
Thanks
Re: Please Advice Me.... by xynerise: 6:41pm On Jan 17, 2013
jeff_oja:
Thanks
you are welcome. cool
Re: Please Advice Me.... by omega25red(m): 6:54pm On Jan 17, 2013
poster

most of the time people wont just start accusing you without having a reason. So answer this in all honesty, have you given her a reason to doubt your loyalty to her? doesn't even have to be that you slept with someone else.

could be that you come home everyday at 7 and today you came home at 10 smelling of perfume
or could be that you used to let her see your phone and recently you started hiding it from her
or could be that she caught you undressing another woman with your eyes

you should sit down with her the next time she starts yelling and nagging and calmly ask questions as to where her anger is coming from and what you both can do to get over it. I know this is hard especially when it comes to someone just waking up and yelling at you, but you have to be patient and be brave.

if you can figure out why she suddenly changed maybe you can work it out assuming you didn't cheat and you came to NL to make yourself feel better.
Re: Please Advice Me.... by obicentlis: 6:55pm On Jan 17, 2013
Plan b is not actually the best solution, bro, pray and talk to her, make her feel secured abt your love. Carry her along. In my place, its sAid 'one person is the key to a good friendship' you can be the KEY to your union. Work on it and you will not regret. Peace to You!
Re: Please Advice Me.... by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 17, 2013
Maybe things are not the way it was. Maybe things are just like the same old, same old thing. So dry, very boring, what you are used to, no change, nothing.
Why not try to spice things up a bit, give her a treat for a change. Take her out for a change, surprise her with gifts, make her feel special on her birthday, just give her a surprise. I bet you if u do all these right,there will be a change. Even if finances aint too good, just try!
Try it! Plus prayers though!

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me.... by jeffoja: 11:40pm On Jan 17, 2013
omega25red: poster

most of the time people wont just start accusing you without having a reason. So answer this in all honesty, have you given her a reason to doubt your loyalty to her? doesn't even have to be that you slept with someone else.

could be that you come home everyday at 7 and today you came home at 10 smelling of perfume
or could be that you used to let her see your phone and recently you started hiding it from her
or could be that she caught you undressing another woman with your eyes

you should sit down with her the next time she starts yelling and nagging and calmly ask questions as to where her anger is coming from and what you both can do to get over it. I know this is hard especially when it comes to someone just waking up and yelling at you, but you have to be patient and be brave.

if you can figure out why she suddenly changed maybe you can work it out assuming you didn't cheat and you came to NL to make yourself feel better.

I have done every thing, i will keep to your advice and be brave
Re: Please Advice Me.... by jeffoja: 11:43pm On Jan 17, 2013
AmBeautiful: Maybe things are not the way it was. Maybe things are just like the same old, same old thing. So dry, very boring, what you are used to, no change, nothing.
Why not try to spice things up a bit, give her a treat for a change. Take her out for a change, surprise her with gifts, make her feel special on her birthday, just give her a surprise. I bet you if u do all these right,there will be a change. Even if finances aint too good, just try!
Try it! Plus prayers though!

Thank you, I will keep trying new things, Thank you once again
Re: Please Advice Me.... by otokx(m): 12:29am On Jan 18, 2013
there is more to this
Re: Please Advice Me.... by jeffoja: 12:40am On Jan 18, 2013
otokx: there is more to this
Cant figure anything
Re: Please Advice Me.... by Sijo01(f): 12:47am On Jan 18, 2013
Serious matter *exit thread for antelope to handle*
Re: Please Advice Me.... by jeffoja: 1:08am On Jan 18, 2013
Sijo01: Serious matter *exit thread for antelope to handle*
I don't understand you

(1) (Reply)

GUYS! Present Ur Case... / There Is No Relationship Without Risks / How Can A Lady Love You Without Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.