Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,750 members, 7,817,081 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Am Confused, Please Advice Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Confused, Please Advice Me (4993 Views)

Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused / After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused / I Am Ready For Marriage But I Am Confused. Please EPP! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Confused, Please Advice Me by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 28, 2015
Now here is my story, d mother of my duaghter which is abt 2yrs old nw, is in sch in her final year, last year noveber I approched d father for marriage she said dat I must wait till d duaghter finish sch before she give her to marriage, nw rite from snice two year she put to bet my duaghter hv nt pass d nite in my fathers house, my wife tobe be hardly pays my family visit. I work at ondo state, while she sch and state in benin, de parents don't allow her cum down to pay me visit not even for once wit my duaghter since I hv been workin in ondo goin to 2yrs nw. reason be dat we are nt married, hence I approched dem last year for marriage de turn me down, my finance is so scarced of her parents dat she can't even take decision of her own. Presently d issue nw is dat jst recently I ask her to go spend d weekend wit my mum, so dat my baby will start get use to my family member, becus my baby does nt even knw me , let alone members of my family, my finance has refuse becus she is scared of her parents might say she should nt go. Am jst tired of dis whole relationship. Should call it off? Positive response pls
Re: Am Confused, Please Advice Me by kilokeys(m): 10:32pm On Jan 28, 2015
according to what u said... ur finance has refused...

its a sad tale
. i wish u the best
Re: Am Confused, Please Advice Me by asdfjklhaha(f): 10:35pm On Jan 28, 2015
Please what language is this? undecided

1 Like

Re: Am Confused, Please Advice Me by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 28, 2015
asdfjklhaha:
Please what language is this? undecided
babe my tense might not be rite or my spellin not check. All I need is advice pls. U can save so much by sayin sum tin

3 Likes

Re: Am Confused, Please Advice Me by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 28, 2015
Stop acting like a boy and be a man.

Take an older persson like ur dad or uncle and go see her parents. If day still refuse, let dem know ur walking away. Simple!

Marriage no be by force na.

2 Likes

Re: Am Confused, Please Advice Me by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 28, 2015
Pls sumbudy should sumtin pls, am really confused here
Re: Am Confused, Please Advice Me by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 28, 2015
obongproff:
Stop acting like a boy and be a man.

Take an older persson like ur dad or uncle and go see her parents. If day still refuse, let dem know ur walking away. Simple!

Marriage no be by force na.
tanks for dat sir,
Re: Am Confused, Please Advice Me by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 28, 2015
can someone summarize this for me.? i don't understand
Re: Am Confused, Please Advice Me by zyzxx(m): 10:51pm On Jan 28, 2015
Let the elderly people in your house handle dis
It will be solve amicably
Re: Am Confused, Please Advice Me by Tashaamania(f): 10:52pm On Jan 28, 2015
I wish I understoood your message, OP..

But from what I could manage to understand, are you saying the girl's parents refused you marrying their daughter because of your financial status?
Re: Am Confused, Please Advice Me by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 28, 2015
Like someone said up there , take someone older in your family and go to their house. Forget about the mother of your child for now and concentrate on bonding with your child. Don't let your fiancee's father intimidate you. Be a man and demand that your daughter spends sometime with you Aswell And, don't beg because when you don't prove that you're a man, you will be treated like a kid.

Forget about your so-called fiancé for now. If she turns around after her studies and marries you fine. But dude, do everything possible and be in your daughters life.
My 2 cents

3 Likes

Re: Am Confused, Please Advice Me by Tashaamania(f): 11:11pm On Jan 28, 2015
Oh, fiancee he meant.. sad

great post, cloudy cheesy
Re: Am Confused, Please Advice Me by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 28, 2015
Tashaamania:
I wish I understoood your message, OP..

But from what I could manage to understand, are you saying the girl's parents refused you marrying their daughter because of your financial status?
i mean last yr noveber i approach my girl family for marrige, they said no dat she must be done wit sch first be4 de give her out for marriage. And we have a duaghter of abt 2 yrs old. Who does nt even knw me as d dad. Becus my girl is nt allowed to cum pay me visit where i work, i am in ondo state, she lives in benin. Since i hv been workin at ondo she has nt cum down to pay me visit for close to 2yrs nw. Jst recently i ask her to go spend d weekend wit my little duaghter at my parents house in benin, she refuse dat she is scared dat her parents will nt allow her. Am jst tinkin of quitin d relationship
Re: Am Confused, Please Advice Me by Tashaamania(f): 11:20pm On Jan 28, 2015
Climaths:
i mean last yr noveber i approach my girl family for marrige, they said no dat she must be done wit sch first be4 de give her out for marriage. And we have a duaghter of abt 2 yrs old. Who does nt even knw me as d dad. Becus my girl is nt allowed to cum pay me visit where i work, i am in ondo state, she lives in benin. Since i hv been workin at ondo she has nt cum down to pay me visit for close to 2yrs nw. Jst recently i ask her to go spend d weekend wit my little duaghter at my parents house in benin, she refuse dat she is scared dat her parents will nt allow her. Am jst tinkin of quitin d relationship

awww okay, do you love your babymama?
Or you just wanna marry her because she has a child with you?
Re: Am Confused, Please Advice Me by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 28, 2015
cloudyskyglind:
Like someone said up there , take someone older in your family and go to their house. Forget about the mother of your child for now and concentrate on bonding with your child. Don't let your fiancee's father intimidate you. Be a man and demand that your daughter spends sometime with you Aswell And, don't beg because when you don't prove that you're a man, you will be treated like a kid.

Forget about your so-called fiancé for now. If she turns around after her studies and marries you fine. But dude, do everything possible and be in your daughters life.
My 2 cents
tanks sir , i really do appreciate u
Re: Am Confused, Please Advice Me by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 28, 2015
Tashaamania:

awww okay, do you love your babymama?
Or you just wanna marry her because she has a child with you?
i do love her so much
Re: Am Confused, Please Advice Me by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 28, 2015
My Dearest Tasha cheesy grin
Re: Am Confused, Please Advice Me by Afrok(m): 11:27pm On Jan 28, 2015
Come on, hypocrisy is written all over the fiancee and her parents faces angry. She's scared of her parents but opened her legs wide to have reproduction and the same legs were still opened during delivery and the strict parents didn't think the child has a father? The scared daughter dt wasn't scared to take it raw is still scared of telling her parents I wanna go see the father of my baby?

The strict parents are so strict that they can't approve to a simple marriage arrangements even though a child is between U two? They can't even summon courage to respect their daughter's wish of having a baby for U which is/might be a sign of love between U two? How strict can a parent be to stop their daughter from making arrangements for her marriage at final year level? How scared can a final year lady be after a child birth that she can't make bold decisions on her own? How soft can a guy be that he allows every decisions concerning his baby mama to be taken by his in-law?

Above all, I THINK THE FAMILY DO NOT WANT U .

3 Likes

Re: Am Confused, Please Advice Me by Tashaamania(f): 11:29pm On Jan 28, 2015
Climaths:
i do love her so much

okay, this should do..
cloudyskyglind:
My 2 cents
goodluck

1 Like

Re: Am Confused, Please Advice Me by Tashaamania(f): 11:31pm On Jan 28, 2015
cloudyskyglind:
My Dearest Tasha cheesy grin

Howdy? cheesy

I know you good, cheesy dont derail OP's thread biko

1 Like

Re: Am Confused, Please Advice Me by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 28, 2015
Afrok:
Come on, hypocrisy is written all over the fiancee and her parents faces angry. She's scared of her parents but opened her legs wide to have reproduction and the same legs were still opened during delivery and the strict parents didn't think the child has a father? The scared daughter dt wasn't scared to take it raw is still scared of telling her parents I wanna go see the father of my baby?

The strict parents are so strict that they can't approve to a simple marriage arrangements even though a child is between U two? They can't even summon courage to respect their daughter's wish of having a baby for U which is/might be a sign of love between U two? How strict can a parent be to stop their daughter from making arrangements for her marriage at final year level? How scared can a final year lady be after a child birth that she can't make bold decisions on her own? How soft can a guy be that she allows every decisions concerning his baby mama to be taken by his in-law?

Above all, I THINK THE FAMILY DO NOT WANT U .
tanks so much sir. Each time i tell my girl dis she tell me i dont love her. Dat if truely love her i will wait for her. And tolerate her parents till she finish sch.
Re: Am Confused, Please Advice Me by Afrok(m): 11:48pm On Jan 28, 2015
Climaths:
tanks so much sir. Each time i tell my girl dis she tell me i dont love her. Dat if truely love her i will wait for her. And tolerate her parents till she finish sch.
Sir! I don't think an approval from her parents is something they can't do or is something that will affect her education, simple introduction will do and make ur mind be at rest that they supports ur union with her and that after graduation, marriage rites will be on point.

Look beyond what's happening and find out why they are happening. If they don't want U, then start looking for a way to move ahead but if their actions are based on her education which I doubt, then they should put ur mind at rest by allowing ur fiancee carry out some of her duties as the mother of ur child.
Re: Am Confused, Please Advice Me by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jan 28, 2015
Tanks so much sir, God will bless u. I feel very relieved nw.
Re: Am Confused, Please Advice Me by Hollawaley(m): 12:01am On Jan 29, 2015
I don't understand what the Bleep you wrote
Re: Am Confused, Please Advice Me by Nobody: 12:05am On Jan 29, 2015
Afrok:
Sir! I don't think an approval from her parents is something they can't do or is something that will affect her education, simple introduction will do and make ur mind be at rest that they supports ur union with her and that after graduation, marriage rites will be on point.

Look beyond what's happening and find out why they are happening. If they don't want U, then start looking for a way to move ahead but if their actions are based on her education which I doubt, then they should put ur mind at rest by allowing ur fiancee carry out some of her duties as the mother of ur child.
the truth is dat when was pregnant for me. D mother of my fiancee was scolding that look d kind of family u went to get pregnant for, just because of my humble family background. They hv always shown one element of pride or d other making me feel dat i am notin. My family per say does even wnt me to get married to my girl becus of the proud nature of my girls parents
Re: Am Confused, Please Advice Me by Nobody: 12:07am On Jan 29, 2015
Hollawaley:
I don't understand what the Bleep you wrote
just start from begining u will understand ok. Tanks all d same
Re: Am Confused, Please Advice Me by Afrok(m): 12:09am On Jan 29, 2015
Climaths:
the truth is dat when was pregnant for me. D mother of my fiancee was scolding that look d kind of family u went to get pregnant for, just because of my humble family background. They hv always shown one element of pride or d other making me feel dat i am notin. My family per say does even wnt me to get married to my girl becus of the proud nature of my girls parents
That answers everything, they don't want U to marry her. Believe me sir, a bad wife is better than a bad in-law. I think U should start looking for another basket to put ur eggs into coz she having a baby for U is not a guarantee that she must marry U.

1 Like

Re: Am Confused, Please Advice Me by Nobody: 12:15am On Jan 29, 2015
Afrok:
That answers everything, they don't want U to marry her. Believe me sir, a bad wife is better than a bad in-law. I think U should start looking for another basket to put ur eggs into coz she having a baby for U is not a guarantee that she must marry U.
tanks so much sir. Ur words are like eye opener to me. I will ponder on it
Re: Am Confused, Please Advice Me by Nobody: 1:20am On Jan 29, 2015
I find it difficult to understand ur message OP but be in control of d situation. Don't allow the situation 2 control u. Act like a real man.
Re: Am Confused, Please Advice Me by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 29, 2015
Tanks to all those who have said one or two encouraging words. And those who hv advised me, may u never lack wisdom in the day you need it, in jesus name.
Re: Am Confused, Please Advice Me by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 29, 2015
wristwatch:
I find it difficult to understand ur message OP but be in control of d situation. Don't allow the situation 2 control u. Act like a real man.
tanks bro
Re: Am Confused, Please Advice Me by 2special(m): 10:16pm On Jan 29, 2015
and if u can't understand or comprehend what d O.P wrote then u are behind schedule o,u ve a Big problem.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Churches Overflowing With Desperate Single Ladies. / NEW SERIES!!! CLARA (the State Governor's Daughter) By Kelvinclint / 7 Ways Guys Act That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Girlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.