Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

What Would Make You Beat Your Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would Make You Beat Your Girlfriend? (1893 Views)

6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! / Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would Make You Beat Your Girlfriend? by Rapmoney(m): 7:15pm On Jan 17, 2013
Most of my male friends always claim that it is not possible for them to beat their ladies no matter what...only few had admitted openly that they would do that when provoked to an extent. Some had admitted that they do it. I, myself, can't claim to be a saint...I once hit my girlfriend some years back for kicking me while we were arguing. I ask, what level of provocation will make you beat your girlfriend?
Re: What Would Make You Beat Your Girlfriend? by greedie1(f): 7:34pm On Jan 17, 2013
nothing can
Re: What Would Make You Beat Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 17, 2013
second to comment grin

waiting for the guys to comment
Re: What Would Make You Beat Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 17, 2013
Absolutely nothing. Women are too 'delicate' to be man-handled...pls respect that.
Re: What Would Make You Beat Your Girlfriend? by Plarp: 8:14pm On Jan 17, 2013
gree-die:
nothing can
Are u a man? this gender confusion in Nigerian women is absolutly appaling

ur all trannys undecided
Re: What Would Make You Beat Your Girlfriend? by greedie1(f): 12:10am On Jan 18, 2013
Plarp: Are u a man? this gender confusion in Nigerian women is absolutly appaling

ur all trannys undecided

ok.... nothing should cheesy
Re: What Would Make You Beat Your Girlfriend? by EzePromoe: 12:13am On Jan 18, 2013
Only if she changes to an animal.
Re: What Would Make You Beat Your Girlfriend? by Plarp: 12:17am On Jan 18, 2013
gree-die:

ok.... nothing should cheesy
Nigga the damage is done! grin

ive been watching the females on this forum alot lately and i see alot of you accidentally answering questions as if you were dudes, its not a new thing. One lady even told another lady to suck her nutz grin I firmly believe that most of yall are actually men trapped in womens bodies.

if women at all..... undecided
Re: What Would Make You Beat Your Girlfriend? by Sijo01(f): 12:27am On Jan 18, 2013
I can never beat my boyfriend. embarassed embarassed
Re: What Would Make You Beat Your Girlfriend? by greedie1(f): 12:27am On Jan 18, 2013
Plarp: Nigga the damage is done! grin

ive been watching the females on this forum alot lately and i see alot of you accidentally answering questions as if you were dudes, its not a new thing. One lady even told another lady to suck her nutz grin I firmly believe that most of yall are actually men trapped in womens bodies.

if women at all..... undecided

sista, i concur totally.... welcome to nairaland grin

1 Like

Re: What Would Make You Beat Your Girlfriend? by EzePromoe: 12:29am On Jan 18, 2013
Sijo01: I can never beat my boyfriend. embarassed embarassed
Are you older than him? undecided
Re: What Would Make You Beat Your Girlfriend? by Rajosh(m): 6:59am On Jan 18, 2013
lol. Dat's coz u know he's stronger than u
Re: What Would Make You Beat Your Girlfriend? by dmcdad: 8:31am On Jan 18, 2013
There is nothing in this world that would make me beat-up someone I call my girlfriend(Lover)... It just can't happen no matter what..
Re: What Would Make You Beat Your Girlfriend? by jpcomrade: 8:36am On Jan 18, 2013
Having a girlfriend is a sin in the first place except if there is no lust and sexual relationship between you period.
Re: What Would Make You Beat Your Girlfriend? by dmcdad: 8:42am On Jan 18, 2013
^^^Don't you think that is something for another thread? It doesn't have anything to do with this thread...Gosh! Smh
Re: What Would Make You Beat Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 18, 2013

grin grin grin grin
is he a weakling? grin
Re: What Would Make You Beat Your Girlfriend? by djeezy(m): 9:20am On Jan 18, 2013
Nothing actually. I'd rather quit the relationship than beating her up.
Re: What Would Make You Beat Your Girlfriend? by KINGwax(m): 9:39am On Jan 18, 2013
Loading provacative reasons.....
......................31%

Re: What Would Make You Beat Your Girlfriend? by seunfly: 10:18am On Jan 18, 2013
When i can't even beat my younger once, what will make me beat my girldfriend.
Re: What Would Make You Beat Your Girlfriend? by Sijo01(f): 11:38am On Jan 18, 2013
~vicky~:

grin grin grin grin
is he a weakling? grin

garaway jor
Re: What Would Make You Beat Your Girlfriend? by Sijo01(f): 11:40am On Jan 18, 2013
Rajosh: lol. Dat's coz u know he's stronger than u

Its the lord's doing.
Re: What Would Make You Beat Your Girlfriend? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:42am On Jan 18, 2013
if she gives me a wack Bj, i go sound her eye socket comot. Nonsense! angry angry
Re: What Would Make You Beat Your Girlfriend? by timpaker(m): 12:29pm On Jan 18, 2013
If she step on my NIKE sneakers. cool cool cool
Re: What Would Make You Beat Your Girlfriend? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:30pm On Jan 18, 2013
timpaker: If she step on my NIKE sneakers. cool cool cool
old skool! its all about jordans now joor! tongue
Re: What Would Make You Beat Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 18, 2013
Idowuogbo: if she gives me a wack Bj, i go sound her eye socket comot. Nonsense! angry angry

shocked shocked shocked
are u ...les...b..ia..nnnnn
Re: What Would Make You Beat Your Girlfriend? by timpaker(m): 3:33pm On Jan 18, 2013
Idowuogbo:
old skool! its all about jordans now joor! tongue

No vex,I was born in 1845>>>most of my kinds are gone - just me remaining
Re: What Would Make You Beat Your Girlfriend? by Mutumdaya(m): 4:06pm On Jan 18, 2013
Rapmoney: Most of my male friends always claim that it is not possible for them to beat their ladies no matter what...only few had admitted openly that they would do that when provoked to an extent. Some had admitted that they do it. I, myself, can't claim to be a saint...I once hit my girlfriend some years back for kicking me while we were arguing. I ask, what level of provocation will make you beat your girlfriend?
only when am mad
Re: What Would Make You Beat Your Girlfriend? by topsco(m): 4:47pm On Jan 18, 2013
I can't do such a thing,but at the same time praying against any temptation of such.
Ko si eni to koja idewo,koluwa ma fiwa le wo idewo to lagbara ju wa lo.
Re: What Would Make You Beat Your Girlfriend? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:49pm On Jan 18, 2013
~vicky~:

shocked shocked shocked
are u ...les...b..ia..nnnnn
yep!
Re: What Would Make You Beat Your Girlfriend? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:50pm On Jan 18, 2013
timpaker:

No vex,I was born in 1845>>>most of my kinds are gone - just me remaining
alrite grandada!
Re: What Would Make You Beat Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 18, 2013
Idowuogbo:
yep!
shocked shocked shocked
na lie joor
Re: What Would Make You Beat Your Girlfriend? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:04pm On Jan 18, 2013
~vicky~:

shocked shocked shocked
na lie joor
wot? u have a problem wiv it? are u gona stop bin my e-buddy cus am a lesbie? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

I My An Intruder Or Is She An Intruder Can Someone Advice Me / My Kid Sister Is Pregnant For My Secondary Schl Gay Partner…. / After Four Weeks Of Unprotected Sex ( Love Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.