Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,524 members, 7,770,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:24 AM

Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love (531712 Views)

3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending / 5 Ways/things That Will Make Any Girl In Nigeria Fall For You. (reloaded) / 5 Steps To Make A Girl Fall In Love With U Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by enjeria(m): 4:56pm On Jun 30, 2009
U've cracked d shell dat holds my pride,

I want to make u mine,

Every1 gazes @ ur beauty, but i've seen the beauty inside,

I'll give the world 2 hav u by my side.

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by luxoire(f): 5:00pm On Jun 30, 2009
enjeria:

I want to make u mine,

mai fren come come - which kind of girls have you been toasting? when dis kain text msg go make them love you? are they hungry / deparate for love - or maybe they have watched too much Holly/Nolly wood starring Ramsay Nouah (no offence to his fans) cheesy

na wah ohh - ppl dey loff - if anyone i dont already love sends me dis kain of msg i would just classify him as another vagina thief!

nonsense!

cracking ke? - are you a palm nut?!i some men sef dey sabi yarn utter bull

8 Likes

Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by enjeria(m): 5:04pm On Jun 30, 2009
i think someone is tripping,

INITIAL YANGA

TIPS to the guys, thats how they get at first but with proper persistence,

DEM GO FALL,  grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by luxoire(f): 5:08pm On Jun 30, 2009
enjeria:

i think someone is tripping,

INITIAL YANGA

TIPS to the guys, thats how they get at first but with proper persistence,

DEM GO FALL,  grin

typical example of most modern day Naija guys - why can't you accept that this and your style of sms is not to my taste and let it go at that?
what makes you think my NO means YES? angry angry

why persist when all you are going to to is annoy and irritate the shite out of any decent girl with a mind of her own who knows what she wants?

surely you wouldn't want to be like an unwanted fly on someone's favourite meal

1 Like

Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by enjeria(m): 5:15pm On Jun 30, 2009
Oh girl U're bad

but so sexy

U can drive a grown man mad

Ur worst comment no fit even vex me

so allow me turn ur world around, baby just let me.

1 Like

Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by enjeria(m): 5:25pm On Jun 30, 2009
An unwanted fly i might be

Cos ur the shyte to me

Ur my magnet, all u do is attract me

Ur more than that babygirl, don't try and fight me.

2 Likes

Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by luxoire(f): 5:27pm On Jun 30, 2009
you seem new, and deparate for a bit of attention (rolls eyes) - so i will ignore you
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by enjeria(m): 5:36pm On Jun 30, 2009
I have all the attention a man can desire

but u already label me a liar

and call me a theif of vagina

but its all good and all

mayb u've had one too many breakups, let me help u erase them all

2 Likes

Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by MissyB1(m): 5:39pm On Jun 30, 2009
Llllllal!!! grin
Nairalanders ehhhhhhh!!!
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by 190: 3:00am On Jul 01, 2009
na wa ooh
this is classic TOASTIN

abeg luxoire

gree 4 d guy sharp sharp
the guy too much!
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by iice(f): 8:38am On Jul 01, 2009
Thank goodness my hubby nefa send me this kind sms. It will not see the light of day on the phone. grin

@Lux grin grin Rofl grin grin
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by eyonigger(m): 8:52am On Jul 01, 2009
poster, this is where you are needed:   https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/board-60.0.html

The way u rhyme seems more like a freestyle.

You'll be bashed on this section of the forum trust me. The oldies always would say ur seeking attention.
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by luxoire(f): 10:46am On Jul 01, 2009
iice:

Thank goodness my hubby nefa send me this kind sms. It will not see the light of day on the phone. grin

@Lux grin grin Rofl grin grin

hahah yes ohh - see me, see wahala (hiss)

@190
na so you dey toast babe? - which kain yeye toastin sef - i beg make d bobo carry go jarre - i no send
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by enjeria(m): 11:05am On Jul 01, 2009
Hey Luxie, couldnt resist? I knew you'll stroll back

Let me take u away from nairaland to a land of pleasure,

I have a lot to give with a big heart,

I'll keep pouring out love with a healthy measure.

1 Like

Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 01, 2009
enjeria,
keep up the flow.
i gbadum am.
i dey feel u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by johnlittle: 2:53pm On Jul 01, 2009
@engeria, if u don have anythin serious to do wit ur sef,u better log off ok? how can ur wacked snms makes a girl to fall in love be serious dude embarassed
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by whitelexi(m): 3:02pm On Jul 01, 2009
I dont want to bring u complications
I just want one night of satisfaction grin
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by enjeria(m): 3:30pm On Jul 01, 2009
@ johnny little that's enjeria not engeria,

u need two things in ur life, being romantic and growing bigger,

chicks dig either, alongside having paper,  grin

1 Like

Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by biola44: 3:42pm On Jul 01, 2009
i 2 like NL grin
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by khanye(m): 4:58pm On Jul 01, 2009
@ poster

U can only use that text to woo a lunatic

1 Like

Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by enjeria(m): 5:18pm On Jul 01, 2009
khanye:

@ poster

U can only use that text to woo a lunatic

This post is directed to lovers, who don't mind adding a little bit of "Naija Shakespear" & fun into courtship, it won't hurt if the girl is a little lunie, tongue

Any relationship without a little bit of romantic humour, IS A DULLING DISASTER,

And any girl who doesn't have a good sense of humour, doesn't deserve an intelligent man,

2 Likes

Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by walestar(m): 7:01pm On Jul 01, 2009
You are greater than Brazil, Hotter than Merci,You are expensive than C.Ronaldo.You attract me like fagbregas and sexy like arsenal.Ooh you are my golden boy Torres, I can't wait to land you in Liverpool! I knew you will never fumble like super eagles and you aren't fading away like Kanu Nwankwo.You are stronger like Taiye Taiwo.I miss you like Zidane. You are marvelous Benji

4 Likes

Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by xynerio(m): 7:29pm On Jul 01, 2009

2 Likes

Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by enjeria(m): 8:42pm On Jul 01, 2009
U struck my mind with a blow so sweet,

U make my heart play on a different beat,

O girl, God make u complete,

from ur beautiful eyes, to ur sexy lips,

To ur perfect hands to the soles of ur feet,

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss wink

1 Like

Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by TheSeeker(m): 9:13pm On Jul 01, 2009
@Poster

Let me help you.

You're as good as Eminem described Mariah Carey in "Bagpies from Baghdad"

As sweet as Britney Spears scandal

Your world attracts me like 50 Cent's looks attracts jabs

Your love is making my heart beat like Chris Brown beat up Rihanna

Your thought incarcerates my troubled soul like T.I. is in Arkansas jail facility

Come on with me girl, let me hand you a world as sweet and marvelous as Michael Jackson's latter months on earth

Experience the better side of life with me as OBJ did with our OIL money!

This will be enough for you!!!!!!! After this, vamoose from this forum,  Please admins, is there any forum for kids? This guy should be referred there.
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by TOPE20001(f): 9:18pm On Jul 01, 2009
enjeria:

I want to make u mine,

Really?
Oh mehn some NLer don dey kolo sad

1 Like

Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by enjeria(m): 9:30pm On Jul 01, 2009
smiley

@theSeeker The only lover u'll get with those lines is ur right hand,

watch me as i take the seeker in his first steps as a real man,

Don't care what they say, whether from Warri, Europe or nairaland,

try to drop a sensitive word or 2, for just 1 minute, forget going hard,

It helps to be vulgar like eminem, or ruthless like Pac,

But what's life going to be like if we were all like that,

1 Like

Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by enjeria(m): 9:37pm On Jul 01, 2009
@Tope2000

Let me explain what that msg did to u,

It made you think about it,

Then u got confused,

Now ur just trying to fight it,

Tell us ur true story babyboo, undecided
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by TheSeeker(m): 9:41pm On Jul 01, 2009
enjeria:

smiley

@theSeeker The only lover u'll get with those lines is ur right hand,

watch me as i take the seeker in his first steps as a real man,

Don't care what they say, whether from Warri, Europe or nairaland,

try to drop a sensitive word or 2, for just 1 minute, forget going hard,

It helps to be vulgar like eminem, or ruthless like Pac,

But what's life going to be like if we were all like that, 

Take me in my first steps to being a real man You gotta be kidding me. A real man by sending these lousy types of messages sounding as if it's being sent by my 4 year old nephew to his mom on Mother's day? Try that with 99% girls and you're in for some backbiting menace!

I'm not cut out to take a swipe with you since you're trying to gain popularity as Luxoire stated --- which I strongly agree with her on.
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by enjeria(m): 9:52pm On Jul 01, 2009
join luxoire's side,

watsup with all the hating,

I tot dis was the romance section,

They should make a special section for haters and the heartbroken

Geeez

2 Likes

Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by TheSeeker(m): 9:56pm On Jul 01, 2009
enjeria:

join luxoire's side,

watsup with all the hating,

I tot dis was the romance section,

They should make a special section for haters and the heartbroken

Geeez

13 posts and you're already feeling like a superstar! Your post's subject should have been? HELP!!! I NEED A ROMANTIC SMS FOR A BEAUTIFULLY SEXY WOMAN and you'll see tonnes of messages -- I don't guarantee all of them to be heartening
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by enjeria(m): 10:03pm On Jul 01, 2009
Just got up to 14, for me every good thing adds up like that,

am just a 4 year old kid at heart,

its a big heart and i get a lot of luv, so i give right back,

Try seek some mayb u'll get a good girl whose got ur back,

try to write her sometin that was not originally rapped by the Game, 50cents or 2Pac

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Best Long Distance Relationship Songs Top 20 (my Favourites) / Ok / Dating Drills! Guys Only!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.