Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

Beyoncé Boings Jay-z After Listening To "Make Love To Me" (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beyoncé Boings Jay-z After Listening To "Make Love To Me" (pics) (7209 Views)

If U Got A Dick Bigger Than Mine, Challenge Me! (pics Included) / #rate Me (pics Included) Bashing Is Allowed. / She Wants To Kill Me**pics** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beyoncé Boings Jay-z After Listening To "Make Love To Me" (pics) by Abrantie: 8:30pm On Jan 17, 2013
Sultry Beyoncé has revealed her bedroom secrets in a sizzling photoshoot at her own home - and it involves listening to raunchy songs before making love to husband Jay-Z.

In raunchy backstage footage of a sizzling GQ shoot 31-year-old Beyoncé can be seen stripping down to her underwear and even throwing flour all over her kitchen, in an attempt to enhance her domestic goddess reputation.

Showing off her sensual side Beyoncé flirts with the camera in the shoot with famed photographer Terry Richardson, who encourages the curvy singer to embrace more than just the usual underwear shots - one frame shows the sultry star reading the New York Post in an over-sized man's shirt.

And the star reveals in the interview that when she is scared she often listens to Make Love To Me, by Rick James, before going to make love to her husband rapper Jay-Z

She said: 'If I'm scared, be scared, allow it, release it, move on. I think I need to go listen to 'Make Love to Me' and make love to my husband."

Clad in leopard print underwear the singer shows off her washboard stomach in the footage on Rap-Up.com wearing just the briefs and a midriff baring black top.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2263831/Beyonce-I-listen-Make-Love-To-Me-having-sex-husband-Jay-Z.html
Re: Beyoncé Boings Jay-z After Listening To "Make Love To Me" (pics) by UncleJJ(m): 8:43pm On Jan 17, 2013
A bro like jay already

100 beyonce's
100 rihanna's
100 Kim K's
100 Pamela Anderson's
100 Cossy Orji
100 Nicki's and a
100 Kanye's

And you think - it would be easy for him to get it up. Only God knows what he remember's when the song goes on. And, where's all the hips and ass Beyonce's suppose to have - heard the camera adds 30pounds grin

(1) (Reply)

This Is How To Toast A Girl Nobody Told You. / India Woman Developed Rape-proof Pant For Women(pic) / Have you seen scorpions cluster like this or is spiritual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.