Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,796 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

According To Jesus Christ Being A Muslim Makes All The Difference! - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / According To Jesus Christ Being A Muslim Makes All The Difference! (8655 Views)

5 Birthday Gift You Must Present To Jesus Christ Today. / ‘world’s Ugliest Woman’ Proves That Jesus Makes All Things Beautiful / Did You Know That Jesus Christ Being God Was Decided By Vote? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: According To Jesus Christ Being A Muslim Makes All The Difference! by Horlufemi(m): 2:30pm On Jan 31, 2015
Alaafialoro:
@F0028 .. The quran tells you mohammed is a prophet of God,which is not my problem. As a christian, I don‘t have anything to do with Mohammed and the fact that Jewish don‘t believe Jesus doesn‘t affect my faith. Submission to God has nothing to do with a prophet whose name is not seen in my holy scripture.
Which prophecy are you talking about here? Jesus did not prophesy about ‘muslim‘ or ‘mohammed‘, it‘s just a form of deception imployed by some religious leader to cause confusion.
As for the greek text; you are only sounding ridiculous, that you don‘t speak swahili doesn‘t mean someone can‘t write your biography in swahili.
Finally, if you truly consult neutral sites, you would have posted info from them and not only from ‘ask islam‘, ‘answering islam‘ and similar islamic sites.

You sabi your ground. I like you.

Don't let any propaganda trick you into believing we are serving the same God. Jesus is the only way to God there is none other. Islam will do anything to stand even take cues from a book/religion they don't believe in.

The relationship between Christians and Jehovah is like a father-son relationship, btwn Allah & Muslims its a Master-Slave relationship.

The prophecies about Jesus in the bible is very convincing and there is none about Mohammed in the Old testament. Islam is a lie once its exposed it will fall like a pack or cards. Yes, the very foundation is a lie.

Make i shut up b4 dem come cut off my head.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reasons Why The Abrahamic Religions (Islam and Christianity) are bad for Nigeria / The Tactics Of Fake Faith Healers / Does God Approve Dating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.