Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Why Do African Women Dislike African American Women? - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Do African Women Dislike African American Women? (11397 Views)

Do African People Even Care About Tradition, Culture, Language And Heritage Stil / Do African Americans Have A Culture? / American Women That Marry Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do African Women Dislike African American Women? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 18, 2013
JallowBah:

That one was intended on H-Star89, not yousmiley

And I have seen some of this attitude myself. But I am white, so..women even talk bad about me right in front of me, and my daughter, thinking I don`t understand anything of what they are saying. I have also been accused of "stealing the black men from african women", "only in it for a big d*ck", etc, etc.

Far from all african women act like that, luckily, but yes, I see the way many of them look at me, my child, and my husband. And I hear what they say.
stop making stories out of your azz there is no African woman who will tell such thing esp in front of you. Stop lying.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do African Women Dislike African American Women? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 18, 2013
optimistic7250: I have an open mind and my African American girlfriends all do. My group of friends would never treat an African woman the way we get treated. We've been exposed and think globally.

Is there anything wrong with the friends you have now? If not, keep rolling with them..

3 Likes

Re: Why Do African Women Dislike African American Women? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 18, 2013
Plarp: yes i do! cheesy And i think you have demonstrated why Africans don't care much for your dusty AA a$$.

@ topic who cares, you dont like us we dont like you. How bout u stop playing the victim and grow tha fuk up, your ppl are just as much to blame as we are
word they are too quick to play the victim.poster can b one friendly BA, but she can't ignore how many of her people are unfriendly toward African. Where is the problem if they don't want to talk with you? Na by force to talk with someone,should I add the fact that they didn't know you? Anyway where was the guy who brought you there? Did he make the presentation?
Africans are very friendly but formal ,you don't expect to come from nowhere and receive a special attention.
What were you wearing?
Check your attitude.
As for the people you see in the street how do you know they are African.is Africa written on their face.smh
^@op

5 Likes

Re: Why Do African Women Dislike African American Women? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 18, 2013
optimistic7250: I'm a professional and have worked for some top companies in the world in management and with a master’s degree. Not sure what you mean by African American accent. But I don't fall into any Black stereotypes. Even if I was "ghetto", it shouldn't matter. Black people really can't afford to be classist when we are the most discriminated group of people on the planet. Sad…
black people can't afford what? What do you mean? Are we the same, we might have the same skin color but we are far from being the same,there is no such thing as black people, we are African and you are American.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do African Women Dislike African American Women? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 18, 2013
optimistic7250: There has to be somewhere in the bible that states the black people are cursed. No other race of people bashes their own like black people. I would appreciate if someone can help me find that scripture. One Nigerian man told me that prior to coming to America, his parents explicitly told him, not to marry an African American woman. Funny, that's exactly what he did. I was saddened to hear that parents would advise of such.

I don't agree with the statement, "they feel more comfortable with their own." In America, when Africans come here they make friends with White Americans most of the time. I've even seen some kiss white people in the mouth. There is nothing wrong with that. But it is the antithesis with us.

The one thing I know about men, is that most men are turned off by insecure, desperate women. So, perhaps that is why African men flock to African American women. I would encourage African women when they step onto American soil, is to come with an open mind. To be successful in America, you have to be willing to embrace all kinds of people. America is a country of diverse cultures, religions, ethnicities, etc. That's what makes American unique. President Obama is able to relate to all Americans, and that is why he was elected twice, 93% of African Americans voted for him. We love him! Although his father is Kenyan, he sees himself no different than African Americans. Maybe if more of you came with that mind set, then you would learn that there are not alot of differences between the two.
. Lmao @ Africans flocking to BA women ,first it was oyibo now BA you must definitely be high on a cheap crack.
Spare us with the BS ,before acknowledging him BA was against obama the principal reason was he is not a true BA and he didn't go through what BA "went through",you guys went hard on him, furthermore there is no correlation between African and Obama so voting for him doesn't mean you like Africans. Should we add the fact that this dude is mixed and don't even give a sh.it about Africa and Africans. A typical American I tell you.
Op really we don't need your love and acceptance ,you don't need ours either.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do African Women Dislike African American Women? by tpia5: 11:22pm On Jan 18, 2013
Op

The reason why all the african women in your area, keep frowning at you is because nigeria is miserable.

As you ought to have seen from forbes news the other day, nigeria was ranked the most miserable country, therefore its not clear why you want to defy forbes and disbelieve what they're saying.

Africans come to your area in order to escape the miserable stuff in nigeria, but when you show you yourself are as miserable as them, then its back to square one.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do African Women Dislike African American Women? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 18, 2013
We feel more comfortable with our own deal with it, unlike you we don't despise who we are and where we are from.
Where is your business in the skin color of their friend, na was po what's wrong with you, enough with the obsession. We befriend who we want, you are not our parents to tell us with who we must talk or walk.
Someone respect his parents will ,you have problem with that, it only shows that we don't have the same values

2 Likes

Re: Why Do African Women Dislike African American Women? by optimistic7250: 11:26pm On Jan 18, 2013
To the person who insinuated, Pres Obama wasn't truly African.

Kenyans appear to be very proud of Pres Obama and even claim him as their own whether you see him as truly African or not. It's what a person identifies his or herself as. You don't have to accept him.

Being black is a feeling. He feels more connected with his blackness. It comes out in his actions and his demeanor. You don't have to know him personally to see that. It's apparent.
Re: Why Do African Women Dislike African American Women? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 18, 2013
Op tell how you know they are Africans? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Do African Women Dislike African American Women? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 18, 2013
Flytefalls: No such experience in London. I have been called "daughter" and embraced by two Nigerian women (strangers) this week alone and my Ghanaian "sister" flies in from Accra tomorrow (finally!) grin. Many friends from west and south Africa. I feel nothing but the love, and I'm black British/Caribbean smiley.
Africans are very friendly lol .some people just want to shove a pseudo black conciousness ".
On a serious note if we weren't friendly the op wouldn't look for our friendship like a desperate fool.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do African Women Dislike African American Women? by optimistic7250: 11:41pm On Jan 18, 2013
Never saw the Forbes piece. You make a good point. That explains the stone face. I am sounding off. I won't allow you to make me miserabale. I guess it's true, Misery loves company. I hear and feel alot of anger, resentment, fear, pain,and hatred.

As my grandmother says, we're all just passing through life. If I were you all, I would try and release some of the anger and frustration. Why did I expect for you to accept me or understand, when you can't get along with each other? For those of you who are saying you don't want to be friendly. I bet you pray to God every night, don't you and stay in church, right?

Do you pray that God keep you safe, in spite of the fact that you hate and despise people in your own race who live in America?
wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do African Women Dislike African American Women? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 18, 2013
We pray Sangho ,Amodhia, Kolo Beti, etc cool cool
Do you still love us?

1 Like

Re: Why Do African Women Dislike African American Women? by MrsChima(f): 11:56pm On Jan 18, 2013
LOL!

Kalis! You are right...BLACK AS A WHOLE FAILED! Mexicans is the new BLACK! LOL!
Re: Why Do African Women Dislike African American Women? by MrsChima(f): 12:00am On Jan 19, 2013
Lol@some of the comments. I guess ignorance is universal!!
ou
OP...why do you care what a bunch of chicks think of you? Trust they aren't important enough especially when they aren't paying your salary.

So what...there are other groups who think worse of them so let them think worse of you. It won't change their situations none or yours. Be happy and do you.

1 Like

Re: Why Do African Women Dislike African American Women? by tpia5: 12:01am On Jan 19, 2013
optimistic7250: Never saw the Forbes piece. You make a good point. That explains the stone face. I am sounding off. I won't allow you to make me miserabale. I guess it's true, Misery loves company. I hear and feel alot of anger, resentment, fear, pain,and hatred.

As my grandmother says, we're all just passing through life. If I were you all, I would try and release some of the anger and frustration. Why did I expect for you to accept me or understand, when you can't get along with each other? For those of you who are saying you don't want to be friendly. I bet you pray to God every night, don't you and stay in church, right?

Do you pray that God keep you safe, in spite of the fact that you hate and despise people in your own race who live in America?
wink

google is your friend, always there to keep you happy, use it.
Re: Why Do African Women Dislike African American Women? by MrsChima(f): 12:04am On Jan 19, 2013
Lol@big dicks.

Why do people lie so much? If people would just keep it real that black men penis are the same as other nationalities of men. You wouldn't have black men running around thinking their shit doesn't stink!
SMH!
Re: Why Do African Women Dislike African American Women? by Nobody: 12:06am On Jan 19, 2013
optimistic7250: Never saw the Forbes piece. You make a good point. That explains the stone face. I am sounding off. I won't allow you to make me miserabale. I guess it's true, Misery loves company. I hear and feel alot of anger, resentment, fear, pain,and hatred.

wink
Troll.
Re: Why Do African Women Dislike African American Women? by Nobody: 12:07am On Jan 19, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
Lol@big dicks.

Why do people lie so much? If people would just keep it real that black men penis are the same as other nationalities of men. You wouldn't have black men running around thinking their shit doesn't stink!
SMH!
as an ashawo you sure have a lot of experience. tongue
Re: Why Do African Women Dislike African American Women? by tpia5: 12:09am On Jan 19, 2013
top ten world's saddest country: nigeria

http://www.forbes.com/pictures/mef45ejmi/104-nigeria/

top ten world's happiest country: united states, europe, hong kong, china,etc:

Re: Why Do African Women Dislike African American Women? by MrsChima(f): 12:19am On Jan 19, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: as an ashawo you sure have a lot of experience. tongue

You are right....I am an expert in knowing you and other black men have small dicks like other nationalities of men. WINKS.

Guess what? I saw the whorehouse..you hailed from!

1 Like

Re: Why Do African Women Dislike African American Women? by Nobody: 12:25am On Jan 19, 2013
^what else can you see? You work and live in a whorehouse grin grin m not surprised at all. You deal with pimps and customer everyday.
Re: Why Do African Women Dislike African American Women? by Nobody: 12:27am On Jan 19, 2013
Big ko small ni I'm not the one who eat/suck them to buy more crack. Wetting my concern with the size of your customers?
Re: Why Do African Women Dislike African American Women? by biolabee(m): 1:12am On Jan 19, 2013

wink

i am sure u know tpia was neing sarcastic, well if u did not get it.. sorry

you have used your interaction with a few people who you think rubbed you the wrong way and have come to a conclusion and labelled a whole continent
Maybe openminded ness has another definition

Ok.. still waiting for the storm

2 Likes

Re: Why Do African Women Dislike African American Women? by JallowBah(f): 5:50am On Jan 19, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: stop making stories out of your azz there is no African woman who will tell such thing esp in front of you. Stop lying.

Lol, I got better things to do than make up stories for a discussion-forum.
Re: Why Do African Women Dislike African American Women? by Nobody: 7:22am On Jan 19, 2013
JallowBah:

Lol, I got better things to do than make up stories for a discussion-forum.
enough now there are no Africans women who care about your boyfriend, the story is fake ,you said when you walk with your child how do they know your husband is African? The fact that your child is mixed doesn't mean your husband is an African. White women are always making up stories to make our women feel or look bad. Get it straight you guys are a minority , you are so rare that people don't even notice you,attention seeker ,there are enough African kings for our Africans queen they can't envy you or even talk bad about your relationship, what is the language they are talking and think you don't understand but which you understand, you white esp the women think the world turn around you smh.
Btwvi don't see them talking about Di.cks in public.your stories are too fake .you want haters or what shaii.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do African Women Dislike African American Women? by Plarp: 7:25am On Jan 19, 2013
lol lay off cameroon, jallowbaw is actually cool wink
Re: Why Do African Women Dislike African American Women? by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 19, 2013
^^yeah she is but m not going to buy that story.
On a serious note I like to mess with her. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do African Women Dislike African American Women? by MrsChima(f): 4:00pm On Jan 19, 2013
LOL@JALLOWBAH TURNING CAMDUMMY INTO A SIMP BIATCH!

YOU ARE BAD JALL0WBAH!

1 Like

Re: Why Do African Women Dislike African American Women? by JallowBah(f): 4:45pm On Jan 19, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: enough now there are no Africans women who care about your boyfriend, the story is fake ,you said when you walk with your child how do they know your husband is African? The fact that your child is mixed doesn't mean your husband is an African. White women are always making up stories to make our women feel or look bad. Get it straight you guys are a minority , you are so rare that people don't even notice you,attention seeker ,there are enough African kings for our Africans queen they can't envy you or even talk bad about your relationship, what is the language they are talking and think you don't understand but which you understand, you white esp the women think the world turn around you smh.
Btwvi don't see them talking about Di.cks in public.your stories are too fake .you want haters or what shaii.

Lol. You think I mind if you don`t believe me, the little racist himself? Hah grin

Sorry mate, there are as*holes all over, both women and men, that talk sh*t. Why would I make african women look bad with making up stories? Do the small number of women that talk like this represent the rest of the african women? Of course not.

And it is easy to see that my child is mixed. It is not very difficult to understand when nigerian women speak pidgin either, actually very easy. It is not very hard for my gambian friends who f.ex walks right behind me in a marked, to understand what other gambian or senegalese women are saying about me when I pass. And some gambian/senegalese women also says this sh*t straight up to my husband. Just like some white people do the same, to me. It`s not like this is only something african women, or men, do. But this thread was about african WOMEN.

I already have haters in here, like you. No need to make up stories to get morewink
Re: Why Do African Women Dislike African American Women? by Blyss: 5:02pm On Jan 19, 2013

wink

I told you that you wouldn't like the answers. Most are a bunch of crab-azz negro, though alot are cool as ish, like my wife and most of her family.
Re: Why Do African Women Dislike African American Women? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 19, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
LOL@JALLOWBAH TURNING CAMDUMMY INTO A SIMP BIATCH!

YOU ARE BAD JALL0WBAH!
fuc.k off

3 Likes

Re: Why Do African Women Dislike African American Women? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 19, 2013
JallowBah:

Lol. You think I mind if you don`t believe me, the little racist himself? Hah grin

Sorry mate, there are as*holes all over, both women and men, that talk sh*t. Why would I make african women look bad with making up stories? Do the small number of women that talk like this represent the rest of the african women? Of course not.

And it is easy to see that my child is mixed. It is not very difficult to understand when nigerian women speak pidgin either, actually very easy. It is not very hard for my gambian friends who f.ex walks right behind me in a marked, to understand what other gambian or senegalese women are saying about me when I pass. And some gambian/senegalese women also says this sh*t straight up to my husband. Just like some white people do the same, to me. It`s not like this is only something african women, or men, do. But this thread was about african WOMEN.

I already have haters in here, like you. No need to make up stories to get morewink
suddenly you speak pidgin, wolof, gambian cool, I still don't buy this crap. Lol @racist ,I thought the race card was for BA and African lmao

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tourism In Ivory Coast / 14- Odu Irete Meji- Eji Elemere Let Your Fortunes Make You A Better Person! / Proud Awori People Identify Yourselves Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.