Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,551 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

How Did You Know About Or Join Nairaland? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Did You Know About Or Join Nairaland? (7248 Views)

What Made You Join Nairaland? / You Guys Made Me Join Nairaland! / How And Why Did You Join Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Know About Or Join Nairaland? by Chimerase(m): 3:10pm On Jan 18, 2013
mukina2 was kneelin down beggin me 2 join dem initially i refused gringringrin him cm talk say him go bribe me na him i com join, uptil nw i neva see de moni woh..bia mukina2 way ma moni..pay odas are payin!!!! gringrin
Re: How Did You Know About Or Join Nairaland? by jslimz(f): 3:13pm On Jan 18, 2013
Several searches on google kept making me visit nairaland. And a friend later told me about nairaland.

I then became a guest, after quite a while i became a member.
Re: How Did You Know About Or Join Nairaland? by vitality22(m): 3:14pm On Jan 18, 2013
I got to nairaland when i was looking for a job, i went to a cyber cafe in Portharcourt, at First artillery junction to be precise and i saw somebody going through nairaland. That was when i picked interest. Though i usually visit nairaland only but I didnt register.
Re: How Did You Know About Or Join Nairaland? by razznaija(f): 3:19pm On Jan 18, 2013
I did a Google search on Nembe people and one of the search results was a thread on NL, after looking through the site and LMAO I became addicted. Finally after three months, I registered and I have never looked back.
Re: How Did You Know About Or Join Nairaland? by Jerry2i(m): 3:19pm On Jan 18, 2013
Mine was during last year admission,after the jamb exams i was looking for sites to get info concerning my school of chioce,so,i ended up here.
Re: How Did You Know About Or Join Nairaland? by sweetcocoa(f): 3:22pm On Jan 18, 2013
I was told in a dream by an angel with sexy horns that, without me nairaland would not be complete.

He gave me the username and password of the account they created for me, I'm nice so I had no other option than to help Seun make NL complete.
Re: How Did You Know About Or Join Nairaland? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:23pm On Jan 18, 2013
sweetcocoa: I was told in a dream by an angel with sexy horns that, without me nairaland would not be complete.

He gave me the username and password of the account they created for me, I'm nice so I had no other option than to help Seun make NL complete.

who ban my free putus na.. without her my nl journey no fit complete o! cry cry cry cry cry
Re: How Did You Know About Or Join Nairaland? by ecolime(m): 3:24pm On Jan 18, 2013
Google search (can't remember what I was searching for) brought me here. 2005 till date and am still loving this site.
Re: How Did You Know About Or Join Nairaland? by sweetcocoa(f): 3:30pm On Jan 18, 2013
Idowuogbo:
who ban my free putus na.. without her my nl journey no fit complete o! cry cry cry cry cry
No mind those people for family section, just because say I laugh person wey dem yab o na him she ban me.

Small time them go start to ban people for quoting another person angry.
Re: How Did You Know About Or Join Nairaland? by abdulmaliq(m): 3:32pm On Jan 18, 2013
My big bros was lyk adicted to nairaland... So i tut of openin an accnt on it... Hnstly nairaland is d boom... F its a cocain no 1 takes it lyk me... Leg out.
Re: How Did You Know About Or Join Nairaland? by toyinkin(m): 3:32pm On Jan 18, 2013
Online search.
Re: How Did You Know About Or Join Nairaland? by PrinceTonero: 3:39pm On Jan 18, 2013
i join niraland after serching for waec question with my mate in school.
Re: How Did You Know About Or Join Nairaland? by jamesbridget13(f): 3:41pm On Jan 18, 2013
Through a friend at d last quater of last year
Re: How Did You Know About Or Join Nairaland? by Infoman51: 3:44pm On Jan 18, 2013
Through google. whenever i search for particular information through google, nairaland is one of the websites that's always appear on the first page of google.
Re: How Did You Know About Or Join Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 18, 2013
A friend of mine who is a nairalander told me about the site, he said it was fun so i joined in may 2012 and indeed nairaland is fun.
Re: How Did You Know About Or Join Nairaland? by beejah(m): 3:53pm On Jan 18, 2013
I went to a cafe back then and was looking at the guy next seat, he was on Nairaland, I opened the site on my browser, got hooked and ever since I've been a Nairaland addict
Re: How Did You Know About Or Join Nairaland? by 3RNEST(m): 3:57pm On Jan 18, 2013
At the internet cafe where i work, nairaland was a place for jobseeker back then, but i don't know abt this present days, i joined 2006 got BAN with that username but now it's UNBAN but i don't feel like using it again..
Re: How Did You Know About Or Join Nairaland? by trojanjeremy: 4:00pm On Jan 18, 2013
A friend asked if I was on NL. As the kindda Trojan that I am, I bullshited the idea. He then told me that he learns a lot of stuff on NL... And that was it, I wanna learn too. #gbam
Re: How Did You Know About Or Join Nairaland? by hubreality(m): 4:16pm On Jan 18, 2013
I saw someone visiting and getting well engaged with the forum in a cyber cafe in 2008, I joined same day at same cyber cafe on my own.
Re: How Did You Know About Or Join Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 18, 2013
I have invited lots of people to Nairaland but I got to know about nairaland via my lecturer..I was surfing the internet and he said he would like to show me a website I would love..

I fell in love with nairaland that day...I just couldn't help the laughter..crazy and unimaginable comments..

Naija I hail una ooo
Re: How Did You Know About Or Join Nairaland? by 3RNEST(m): 4:44pm On Jan 18, 2013
hubreality: I saw someone visiting and getting well engaged with the forum in a cyber cafe in 2008, I joined same day at same cyber cafe on my own.
#hubreality, shocked longtime my guy! i remember your topic on how to make money from hubpage back then!, so wat's pumping in the money money section?
Re: How Did You Know About Or Join Nairaland? by olatunjin(m): 4:53pm On Jan 18, 2013
Re: How Did You Know About Or Join Nairaland? by olatunjin(m): 4:57pm On Jan 18, 2013
I join nairaland 2007 I was google something on the web and since then have been addicted to it mostly the Educational and the Romance aspect of it.And since then have be active.
Re: How Did You Know About Or Join Nairaland? by boron10(m): 4:57pm On Jan 18, 2013
I joined nairaland in 2008 cos i was told i could get the latest browsing cheat there. I felt disappointed as i was unable to achieve my purpose of joining the forum.

So in my final year in school, i had a classmate who was referred to as 'Mr know all', this guy was so versatile and current that people were willing to know how he got his info. It was after i discovered the source of his information (nairaland) i reactivated my moniker. Now i'm stuck.
Re: How Did You Know About Or Join Nairaland? by pwettytemmy(f): 4:57pm On Jan 18, 2013
Google has this idea of taking me to nairaland anytime I'm using d search engine bt I was never interested. Just last year, a friend asked if I'm following nairaland on twitter I said NO n he was like that's d site where I can get latest info. From twitter to the forum itself and I'm now an addicted member. There's absolutely no day I won't check nairaland and funny enof my friend isn't even a member. I realize what I was missing and decided to register.
Re: How Did You Know About Or Join Nairaland? by adexsimply(m): 4:59pm On Jan 18, 2013
i was searching for something on google..then i got redirected to nairaland..that was in 2008..
Re: How Did You Know About Or Join Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 18, 2013
My sister invited me to join and enjoy the various shades of characters in here.
Re: How Did You Know About Or Join Nairaland? by Truckpusher(m): 5:02pm On Jan 18, 2013
Seun personally called me to join up or risk prison sentence grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Did You Know About Or Join Nairaland? by tinuolababy(f): 5:16pm On Jan 18, 2013
i got to know about Nairaland when I was rounding-up my NYSC programme in Ibadan.
Re: How Did You Know About Or Join Nairaland? by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 5:44pm On Jan 18, 2013
Was serching for okafor's law on google in 2011 and was directed to nairaland,read through some topics and registerd
Re: How Did You Know About Or Join Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 18, 2013
Julieccentric: I have invited lots of people to Nairaland but I got to know about nairaland via my lecturer..I was surfing the internet and he said he would like to show me a website I would love..

I fell in love with nairaland that day...I just couldn't help the laughter..crazy and unimaginable comments..

Naija I hail una ooo

Is your lecturer born2fùck?
Re: How Did You Know About Or Join Nairaland? by Zaynee63: 6:35pm On Jan 18, 2013
I think it was in 2008 that I first learnt about a web portal that was the "biggest online forum of the most populous black nation on earth". I didn't even know that it was created by someone that I went to the same primary school and University with. I'm the kind of person that enjoys being by himself and reading a lot and I had always wanted a village square like, a coffee room like place, where I could feel my fellow Nigerians. I never knew nairaland was something beyond that... Nairaland is one of the best things to have ever happened to me and in fact, the internet literate people in this country. keep it up Seun. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Free Kpmg Past Questions And Explained Solutions / Lagos Big Girl Caught Excreting In Her Room / What Happened To Nairalist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.