Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,639 members, 7,813,121 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

How Did You Know About Or Join Nairaland? - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Did You Know About Or Join Nairaland? (7249 Views)

What Made You Join Nairaland? / You Guys Made Me Join Nairaland! / How And Why Did You Join Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Know About Or Join Nairaland? by dayokanu(m): 6:42pm On Jan 18, 2013
My money lost and dem say I should check Nairaland
Re: How Did You Know About Or Join Nairaland? by realsammie(m): 7:26pm On Jan 18, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: While waiting for my NYSC call up letter @ sch, I went 2 my school's cafe. The last user did not log out & I went to the homepage & other sections & loved what I saw. This was in Jan 2010. I v 2 admit, its a lovely site.

wow what a coincident. i was also waiting for my call up letter, went to my school cafe to browse and the last person b4 me 4got to log out on NL. The only difference is that mine was in June 2011
Re: How Did You Know About Or Join Nairaland? by nex(m): 7:31pm On Jan 18, 2013
Well, Seun hit me up on Yahoo Messenger, and told me he'd just created this forum and it was going to be the biggest thing ever, and suggested I joined, so I did. It's been fun all through, and he didn't lie those several years back when he told me Nairaland would be Nigeria's number one site.
Re: How Did You Know About Or Join Nairaland? by Emmanuel602(m): 7:39pm On Jan 18, 2013
My brother was adicted to the site back in 2006 so i decided to give it a try
Re: How Did You Know About Or Join Nairaland? by forbisi: 7:50pm On Jan 18, 2013
B4 we start 2 celebrate, 1m users dosnt mean 1m ppl. Some notorious ppl have multiple user ids. I hav 3 myself. smiley
Re: How Did You Know About Or Join Nairaland? by harlos: 7:53pm On Jan 18, 2013
I saw the site on my opera after i bought the phone second hand though,so i browse tru it and found it interesting(people's comment made it more interesting)
so I decided to b a member.
Re: How Did You Know About Or Join Nairaland? by adetowumi(f): 8:20pm On Jan 18, 2013
;DIt was wit d help of my ex,anytym am arund he neva gives me attention instead u will see him laughin or shoutin NAIRALANDERS ooooooo and his alwys on d political forum,I got stocked and was lyk wat d hell is dis? Now am here happy. Kudos 2 nairaland my spouse. ;DIt was wit d help of my ex,anytym am arund he neva gives me attention instead u will see him laughin or shoutin NAIRALANDERS ooooooo and his alwys on d political forum,I got stocked and was lyk wat d hell is dis? Now am here happy. Kudos 2 nairaland my spouse.
Re: How Did You Know About Or Join Nairaland? by NoQualms1(f): 8:45pm On Jan 18, 2013
My brother introduced Nairaland to me. I always visit Celebrities section then till I decided to check other sections and discovered that I've been missing much. After some months, I registered.

#
Why do some people write in short-hand to the extent that one cannot read what they wrote? It's pathetic.
Re: How Did You Know About Or Join Nairaland? by mysticgal(f): 8:49pm On Jan 18, 2013
i was roaming,maybe looking for something to satisfy my curiousity
Re: How Did You Know About Or Join Nairaland? by wawaboy1(m): 8:57pm On Jan 18, 2013
ABOUT TO JOIN. SHULD I?
Re: How Did You Know About Or Join Nairaland? by Tobilols(f): 9:26pm On Jan 18, 2013
My brother told me abt NL wen I was looking for info abt JAMB
Re: How Did You Know About Or Join Nairaland? by oseiwe(m): 9:30pm On Jan 18, 2013
Na free browsing cheats carry me enter here around early 2008, I decided to register cos I gathered many friends thru it, most don dormant sha.
Re: How Did You Know About Or Join Nairaland? by tydd(m): 9:49pm On Jan 18, 2013
my search for FBT(free browsing trick) led me here way back in 2007...
Re: How Did You Know About Or Join Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 18, 2013
initially i have been a guest for many months, probably over two years. actaully the break came when i was able to identify my college course-mate and friend through his username, that was when i decided to become a member.
Re: How Did You Know About Or Join Nairaland? by Piro4rl(m): 9:54pm On Jan 18, 2013
net surfing
Re: How Did You Know About Or Join Nairaland? by mrrock: 10:02pm On Jan 18, 2013
I was trying to register the domain name but it was already taken so I typed the website to see what they are doing. That's how I got to know this site.
Re: How Did You Know About Or Join Nairaland? by dejijohns(m): 10:18pm On Jan 18, 2013
Was searchin 4links 2chk ma admission status into Unilorin as @2008 cos d sku website was very slow den, den ma search brought me here. I reg. as a member afta I saw ma name on d list. Though, I later 4got bou nairaland wen I got 2sku cos I cldnt browse lik I used2. Had 2 reg. again late last year wit a new moniker...
Re: How Did You Know About Or Join Nairaland? by Revolva(m): 10:34pm On Jan 18, 2013
Seun wrote me a letter to my home address and beg me to join
Re: How Did You Know About Or Join Nairaland? by Onyenna(m): 10:39pm On Jan 18, 2013
...There was this friend of mine back then who was always ahead of me via latest news which I hardly see on other sites. . . . So I decided to enquire about his source(s). . . When he first mentioned "Nairaland", my first question was: "do they share money there". . . .well, lemme just cut the WHOLE story short. . . . .I finally joined nairaland that year and I've never looked back. . . .Nairaland is a GREAT place to be; you'll meet da Good, da Badt, ......and. . . . da . . . .
Re: How Did You Know About Or Join Nairaland? by SpaceWorld2013(m): 11:24pm On Jan 18, 2013
My younger brother do visit the site on my laptop...then, I fell in love with the site and finally registered on Dec. 15, 2012
Re: How Did You Know About Or Join Nairaland? by latino91(m): 11:26pm On Jan 18, 2013
I don't know!!

So,take me to court..*smirks*
Re: How Did You Know About Or Join Nairaland? by KingOmarion(m): 12:35am On Jan 19, 2013
A friend of mine who's now in USA,told me abt the site so here I am a nairalnder
Re: How Did You Know About Or Join Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:36am On Jan 19, 2013
tru google o. i cant rem wat i searched for but i finally landed here and i dnt regret it
Re: How Did You Know About Or Join Nairaland? by hemama(f): 12:55am On Jan 19, 2013
I HEARD IT 4ROM OGE OKOYES MOUTH IN THE MOVIE BLACKBERRY
Re: How Did You Know About Or Join Nairaland? by AndreUweh(m): 2:53am On Jan 19, 2013
A Yoruba friend introduced me to nairaland in 2008.
Re: How Did You Know About Or Join Nairaland? by BestmanNnamdi(m): 4:42am On Jan 19, 2013
piano_girl:

As if you read my mind,I was about creating a post for this topic until i saw yours..Nice one.I hope this gets to the front page.MODS,Pls take note.
jux dat i was searching 4 different banks in Nigeria! I dont kn wen i clicked on d social network! Requesting........register as a member! I had 2 follow d due process! Here i am a Nairalander!
Re: How Did You Know About Or Join Nairaland? by NeuroBoss(m): 7:11am On Jan 19, 2013
I first created this thread on july 18. Wondered why it didn't make frontpage. No problem sha
Re: How Did You Know About Or Join Nairaland? by Kesmakveli(m): 7:21am On Jan 19, 2013
Dere is nebor of mine, yoruba gee precisely, anitime am @his place he's always on nairaland via his laptop and mostly auto section.. Coincediantially am a car freak!even thou am a student, I love nice rides,compared to the facts dat pple around me own such type of cars and am always given the permission to cruise wit it;;- wow! Fenk God, I quickly joined Nairasea. Lols;- sorry Nairaland. Believe me, deres never a day without me being on the cheeky site..kudos seun
Re: How Did You Know About Or Join Nairaland? by dorggito1(m): 10:35am On Jan 19, 2013
kenlash1: Ws actually searching for somfin on google, can't remember wt but it brot me here nd since den it has bn fun all d way, my subordinates at work just wonder at times wen I laff so hard cos of ppls comments. Cos of nairaland I dnt Facebook cos it keeps me occupied everyday, seun this ur yoruba juju work oooooo, e catch us well . Congrats on hitting a milli
Exactly wats on my mind cnt help myself a day out without loggin on nl so so addicted to it. seun d juju strong ni

1 Like

Re: How Did You Know About Or Join Nairaland? by Dedewizzy(m): 11:23am On Jan 19, 2013
Must admit through goggle! Anytym i searched for stuff i always saw nairaland, weneva i entered, people‘s comment were very educative so i had to register lata on afta a long while as a guest. visitor
Re: How Did You Know About Or Join Nairaland? by Flygerian1(m): 12:58pm On Jan 19, 2013
Was piankin dis gal n she started screamin "Seun! Seun!".
I asked her who is Seun? And she replied: "Nairaland! Nairaland!"
I Got confused and was like "WTF r u talkin about?" And she said: "Oh! Dont forget to add .com"

The fact that she likes $ex alot and i like watchin mojo to learn more piankin styles, I thought to maself that maybe Nairaland is a mojo site. So i was so excited to login and see different styles of piankin, but lo and behold...

1 Like

Re: How Did You Know About Or Join Nairaland? by saydfact(m): 1:49pm On Jan 19, 2013
Through a Friend, many years now.
lo ba tan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Big Girl Caught Excreting In Her Room / What Happened To Nairalist? / First Thing You Will Do In 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.