Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,194 members, 7,815,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

For Religion Section Nlers Living In UK - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For Religion Section Nlers Living In UK (4837 Views)

What Will It Mean For Religion When Humans Create Conscious Robots? / Religion Section 'awards Night' / *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Religion Section Nlers Living In UK by CarCam: 11:58am On Aug 14, 2013
shdemidemi:

I don't mind atall ....you can share the link

shdemidemi:

Great, I will be right at the reception welcoming guests.

I've watched Pastor Kunle Surakatu before on this christian channel programme I can't recall the name, it's anchored by a lady
Are you him?
Re: For Religion Section Nlers Living In UK by shdemidemi(m): 1:16pm On Aug 14, 2013
shdemidemi is not Kunle, they are two separate people.

You are right, the show was 'questions in the heart' with Esher Funmi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pakqhGqCBN4
Re: For Religion Section Nlers Living In UK by CarCam: 1:51pm On Aug 14, 2013
shdemidemi:

shdemidemi is not Kunle, they are two separate people.

You are right, the show was 'questions in the heart' with Esher Funmi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pakqhGqCBN4

Yeah, that's the one I watched.

You're right, yeah again shdemidemi and Kunle are two separate people wink wink

# Modify your link to the below for it to display, your link is the mobile version
h t t p ://youtu.be/pakqhGqCBN4
Re: For Religion Section Nlers Living In UK by Mranony: 7:44am On Aug 23, 2013
Hey guys, are we still on for tomorrow Potter's Field 1.00pm? Please confirm if you'll be at the meetup
Re: For Religion Section Nlers Living In UK by shdemidemi(m): 1:18pm On Aug 23, 2013
^^ IN^^
Re: For Religion Section Nlers Living In UK by Mranony: 9:06am On Aug 24, 2013
shdemidemi: ^^ IN^^
It seems it is only me and you here. once again, regretfully, I don't think our meet will hold anymore.
Re: For Religion Section Nlers Living In UK by CarCam: 9:37am On Aug 24, 2013
shdemidemi:

^^ IN^^

@shdemidemi

If for certain and numbers are right, for Potters, am in too

but concerning your invite, hope its not African time like the last event,

we had to pack our bibles and leave after three hours waiting, last month when the breakfast event didn't kick off as scheduled.
Re: For Religion Section Nlers Living In UK by CarCam: 9:41am On Aug 24, 2013
Mr anony:

It seems it is only me and you here. once again, regretfully, I don't think our meet will hold anymore.

@Mr anony

You chose today of all the sunny days for the meet, tsk-tsk-tsk.

MMW can turn up as he lives just round the corner, if he hasn't yet moved outskirts,

If the numbers are encouraging, am watching this space and in
Re: For Religion Section Nlers Living In UK by manmustwac(m): 10:03am On Aug 24, 2013
Am not sure if i can make it now. As i write am on my way to North london to buy stuff to sell at this weekends carnival
Re: For Religion Section Nlers Living In UK by CarCam: 11:53am On Aug 24, 2013
manmustwac:

Am not sure if i can make it now. As i write am on my way to North london to buy stuff to sell at this weekends carnival

Not being nosey but what stuff are you selling at the carnical
Re: For Religion Section Nlers Living In UK by Goshen360(m): 12:08pm On Aug 24, 2013
^ How do I get there? Anyone wanna sponsor flight ticket? wink cheesy maybe @ all my friends - Anony, S'demi, MMW, CarCam (the undercover boss... grin ), Frossby etc. wetin dey as per 'sponsoring' my flight ticket naw? cool
Re: For Religion Section Nlers Living In UK by manmustwac(m): 1:52pm On Aug 24, 2013
CarCam:

Not being nosey but what stuff are you selling at the carnical
Whistles & horns. Very. Good business.
Goshen360: ^ How do I get there? Anyone wanna sponsor flight ticket? wink cheesy maybe @ all my friends - Anony, S'demi, MMW, CarCam (the undercover boss... grin ), Frossby etc. wetin dey as per 'sponsoring' my flight ticket naw? cool
Its this Sunday & Monday can't afford to sponsor you. You will see the highlights on TV there
Re: For Religion Section Nlers Living In UK by CarCam: 3:12pm On Aug 24, 2013
manmustwac:

Whistles & horns. Very. Good business. . .

@MMW

Ah, facepalm, of course,

but to be honest, for a moment I thought it might be jerk chicken or something close

I don't know why , so don't ask.

Doesn't one need a license for things like this or is it exempted for the occasion as in it is now like a free zone.

Or you'll be keeping an eye out for the council officials or the ol' bill?

I've seen or heard people say, they are going there to make a fast buck

and always wondered about the legality (ies)

Please advise . . .
Re: For Religion Section Nlers Living In UK by shdemidemi(m): 5:50pm On Aug 24, 2013
CarCam:

@shdemidemi

but concerning your invite, hope its not African time like the last event,

we had to pack our bibles and leave after three hours waiting, last month when the breakfast event didn't kick off as scheduled.

It has never been run at 'African timing' bro, you must have been at some other meeting last month as this one holds once in three months.
Re: For Religion Section Nlers Living In UK by manmustwac(m): 6:14pm On Aug 24, 2013
CarCam:

@MMW

Ah, facepalm, of course,

but to be honest, for a moment I thought it might be jerk chicken or something close

I don't know why , so don't ask.

Doesn't one need a license for things like this or is it exempted for the occasion as in it is now like a free zone.

Or you'll be keeping an eye out for the council officials or the ol' bill?

I've seen or heard people say, they are going there to make a fast buck

and always wondered about the legality (ies)

Please advise . . .
You have some good points but i have been doing this for years. Ideally, am supposed to have a pedlars license to sell those goods but its not easy or straightforward to get so i can't be bothered. Whether you get busted by the council depends on two factors (1)Where you are selling and at which time in particular.

Where am selling i don't get issues with council or police. Am well away from where the main event is taking place, near Notting Hill gate station. My neighbour from naija came and went sold whistles with me two years running some years back. Now he's facebooking me because he's not here and he knows he's going to miss out on some cool easy money. Now i have a babe who no get papers OH! She has been selling with me for the past two years. Nothing go happen. No fear.
Re: For Religion Section Nlers Living In UK by shdemidemi(m): 6:20pm On Aug 24, 2013
Goshen360: ^ How do I get there? Anyone wanna sponsor flight ticket? wink cheesy maybe @ all my friends - Anony, S'demi, MMW, CarCam (the undercover boss... grin ), Frossby etc. wetin dey as per 'sponsoring' my flight ticket naw? cool

I am game withr this ticketing issue o, it will be a pleasure and an opportunity to tap some 'annointing' from the one and only 'I AM GOSHEN360' of NL. grin grin grin
Re: For Religion Section Nlers Living In UK by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 24, 2013
manmustwac: You have some good points but i have been doing this for years. Ideally, am supposed to have a pedlars license to sell those goods but its not easy or straightforward to get so i can't be bothered. Whether you get busted by the council depends on two factors (1)Where you are selling and at which time in particular.

Where am selling i don't get issues with council or police. Am well away from where the main event is taking place, near Notting Hill gate station. My neighbour from naija came and went sold whistles with me two years running some years back. Now he's facebooking me because he's not here and he knows he's going to miss out on some cool easy money. Now i have a babe who no get papers OH! She has been selling with me for the past two years. Nothing go happen. No fear.

what? Manmustwacc you be crazeman oo.... grin grin grin

Nothing do you jo.....sell am dey go.......have fun at the carnival
Re: For Religion Section Nlers Living In UK by JesusisLord85: 6:26pm On Aug 24, 2013
Mr_Anony: So guys, I've got this idea that it would be nice if we could organize a meetup for those of us living in the United Kingdom. I'm suggesting we meet in London sometime over the summer. Does anyone like the idea?

Please indicate interest and if possible what kind of activity we could engage in.

Perhaps we might just salvage a fun day for ourselves where we can hang out without necessarily trading abuses....What do you all think?

I will be there if it does not clash with the Lord's sabbath smiley

God bless
Re: For Religion Section Nlers Living In UK by CarCam: 12:46pm On Aug 25, 2013
shdemidemi:

It has never been run at 'African timing' bro, you must have been at some other meeting last month as this one holds once in three months.

Ah OK, mistaken identity then . . .
Re: For Religion Section Nlers Living In UK by CarCam: 12:56pm On Aug 25, 2013
manmustwac:

You have some good points but i have been doing this for years. Ideally, am supposed to have a pedlars license to sell those goods but its not easy or straightforward to get so i can't be bothered. Whether you get busted by the council depends on two factors (1)Where you are selling and at which time in particular.

Where am selling i don't get issues with council or police. Am well away from where the main event is taking place, near Notting Hill gate station. My neighbour from naija came and went sold whistles with me two years running some years back. Now he's facebooking me because he's not here and he knows he's going to miss out on some cool easy money.

Now i have a babe who no get papers OH! She has been selling with me for the past two years. Nothing go happen. No fear.

Not that am interested or plan to compete, but a case of curiosity, what is/are the percentage profit like.

Thank you bro'
Re: For Religion Section Nlers Living In UK by JesusisLord85: 1:30pm On Aug 25, 2013
CarCam:

Not that am interested or plan to compete, but a case of curiosity, what is/are the percentage profit like.

Thank you bro'

See 'Christians', not even afraid to broadcast illegal business in front of their brethren. Sad times

1 Like

Re: For Religion Section Nlers Living In UK by CarCam: 6:25pm On Aug 25, 2013
JesusisLord85:

See 'Christians', not even afraid to broadcast illegal business in front of their brethren. Sad times

" . . . For the children of this world are in their generation wiser than the children of light"

What do you know about research questioning

Thank God he shared the true facts or relevant information about it and the peddlers license unlike some 'Christians' that will conceal, keep something back or don't share it at all.
Re: For Religion Section Nlers Living In UK by manmustwac(m): 12:54am On Aug 27, 2013
CarCam:

Thank you bro'
I should have told you to come down and watch me do business. Have been to busy these past few days. Will give you the pricelist of everything tomorrow
Re: For Religion Section Nlers Living In UK by CarCam: 12:10pm On Aug 27, 2013
manmustwac:

I should have told you to come down and watch me do business. Have been to busy these past few days. Will give you the pricelist of everything tomorrow

You the man. Muncho gracias.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

COZA: Massive Reduction In Attendance Of Worshipers At The Ikeja Lagos Branch Of / Apostle Johnson Suleman's Wedding Reception In 2004(photo) / Gospel Singer Goes Dirty On Stage (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.