Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,253 members, 7,815,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

For Religion Section Nlers Living In UK - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For Religion Section Nlers Living In UK (4839 Views)

What Will It Mean For Religion When Humans Create Conscious Robots? / Religion Section 'awards Night' / *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Religion Section Nlers Living In UK by Ishilove: 11:12am On Aug 13, 2013
Logicboy03:

I'm from delta not Ijaw
So you're my kid brother? What part of Delta are you from?
Re: For Religion Section Nlers Living In UK by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 13, 2013
Ishilove:
So you're my kid brother? What part of Delta are you from?

Sharrap there....no be yoruba you dey scatter with Goshen?

Am from Delta and I am not Igbo.....that's all that matters
Re: For Religion Section Nlers Living In UK by debosky(m): 11:23am On Aug 13, 2013
shdemidemi: I would like to invite anyone interested to a breakfast meeting at the Hilton docklands on the 24th of August.

The meeting is between 9 am and 12pm, there is definitely enough time for anyone interested to get to potter's field park before 1pm.

Free breakfast, car park and crèche is guaranteed.

More details available if needed.

Did you say FREE breakfast? cheesy Abeg furnish me with details. Even if na to waka, I must to reach. grin
Re: For Religion Section Nlers Living In UK by Ishilove: 11:24am On Aug 13, 2013
Logicboy03:

I'm from Delta too but I was born and raised in Yoruba heartland, f00l grin.

And I don't know why you always get your knickers in a twist each time I make reference to our age difference. You are twenty five; that's my kid brother's age so watch it before I slap the vileness out of your mouth. Yeye pikin. grin
Re: For Religion Section Nlers Living In UK by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 13, 2013
Ishilove:

And I don't know why you always get you knickers in a twist each time I make reference to our age difference. You are twenty five; that's my kid brother's age so watch it before I slap the vileness out of your mouth. Yeye pikin. grin

Hello ishi, please your attention is needed here https://www.nairaland.com/1394982/pls-give-good-reasons-why#17395429
Re: For Religion Section Nlers Living In UK by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 13, 2013
shdemidemi: I would like to invite anyone interested to a breakfast meeting at the Hilton docklands on the 24th of August.

The meeting is between 9 am and 12pm, there is definitely enough time for anyone interested to get to potter's field park before 1pm.

can we have free lunch ( 3 course meal ) instead of free breakfast ?
Re: For Religion Section Nlers Living In UK by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 13, 2013
Ishilove:

And I don't know why you always get you knickers in a twist each time I make reference to our age difference. You are twenty five; that's my kid brother's age so watch it before I slap the vileness out of your mouth. Yeye pikin. grin

Lol.....but you are in your twenties, arent you?

Se.xy mama.....
Re: For Religion Section Nlers Living In UK by Ishilove: 11:30am On Aug 13, 2013
striktlymi:

Hello ishi, please your attention is needed here https://www.nairaland.com/1394982/pls-give-good-reasons-why#17395429
Hokay. Let's go there
Re: For Religion Section Nlers Living In UK by Ishilove: 11:34am On Aug 13, 2013
Logicboy03:

Lol.....but you are in your twenties, arent you?

Se.xy mama.....
Taa, gerraway you dia! grin
Re: For Religion Section Nlers Living In UK by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 13, 2013
Ishilove:
Hokay. Let's go there

Thanks!
Re: For Religion Section Nlers Living In UK by shdemidemi(m): 12:15pm On Aug 13, 2013
frosbel:

Unfortunately, we can't do lunch, Sorry about that.

The venue has been paid for, moreover we are having a breakfast meeting so we paid for the limited time we would have the venue for.
Re: For Religion Section Nlers Living In UK by debosky(m): 12:18pm On Aug 13, 2013
frosbel:

So you sef like food like this? grin
Re: For Religion Section Nlers Living In UK by shdemidemi(m): 12:19pm On Aug 13, 2013
debosky:

Did you say FREE breakfast? cheesy Abeg furnish me with details. Even if na to waka, I must to reach. grin

Yes o, full English breakfast buffet.

The address is Hilton Docklands Riverside London

265 Rotherhithe street

SE16 5HW

From 9am
Re: For Religion Section Nlers Living In UK by CarCam: 7:04pm On Aug 13, 2013

Terrace Restaurant
at Hilton London Docklands Riverside
265 Rotherhithe Street
Hilton London Docklands Riverside, London SE16 5HW

Restaurant details
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, After-hours
Price range: £10 - £24

Description:
The River Thames and Canary Wharf are the backdrop to dining at the Hilton London Docklands hotel.
Boats and liners sail by as guests try classic international cuisine or a slice of British fare from the buffet.
This London restaurant’s traditional decor and daily menu are firm favourites.
Re: For Religion Section Nlers Living In UK by NewAlfa: 11:16pm On Aug 13, 2013
Logicboy03:

Are you ashamed of your tribe? And why drag Igbo into your discussions? Do you have Igbo derangement problem or what?
Re: For Religion Section Nlers Living In UK by Mranony: 11:20pm On Aug 13, 2013

I need more details, what's the catch? Surely you don't want me to believe that you paid for a venue and breakfast at the Hilton docklands just because you are so excited and can't wait to meet nairalanders.

Spit it out. What meeting is really happening at the Hilton Docklands?
Re: For Religion Section Nlers Living In UK by Mranony: 11:22pm On Aug 13, 2013
shdemidemi:

Unfortunately, we can't do lunch, Sorry about that.

The venue has been paid for, moreover we are having a breakfast meeting so we paid for the limited time we would have the venue for.
Who is 'we'? and what is the breakfast meeting really about?
Re: For Religion Section Nlers Living In UK by shdemidemi(m): 11:33pm On Aug 13, 2013
Mr anony:
I need more details, what's the catch? Surely you don't want me to believe that you paid for a venue and breakfast at the Hilton docklands just because you are so excited and can't wait to meet nairalanders.

Spit it out. What meeting is really happening at the Hilton Docklands?

The theme of the breakfast meeting is 'idolatry in the church'.

It's an interactive meeting where we can air our concerns and ask pertinent questions as regards the topic.
Re: For Religion Section Nlers Living In UK by Mranony: 11:36pm On Aug 13, 2013
shdemidemi:

The theme of the breakfast meeting is 'idolatry in the church'.

It's an interactive meeting where we can air our concerns and ask pertinent questions as regards the topic.

Ok cool.
Re: For Religion Section Nlers Living In UK by shdemidemi(m): 11:37pm On Aug 13, 2013
Mr anony:
Who is 'we'? and what is the breakfast meeting really about?

'We' are the organisers of the event .

'We' are a Christian community

'We' hold this meeting three times a year

'We are called the OASIS COMMUNITY

It's basically a time we invite people to come together irrespective of denomination to interact.
Re: For Religion Section Nlers Living In UK by Goshen360(m): 11:38pm On Aug 13, 2013
E be like say I go come visit London o. grin the way I dey see that restaurant so. tongue
Re: For Religion Section Nlers Living In UK by Mranony: 11:41pm On Aug 13, 2013
shdemidemi:

That's cool, I guess I'll attend
Re: For Religion Section Nlers Living In UK by shdemidemi(m): 11:46pm On Aug 13, 2013
Mr anony:
That's cool, I guess I'll attend

Great, I will be right at the reception welcoming guests.
Re: For Religion Section Nlers Living In UK by Nobody: 11:56pm On Aug 13, 2013
shdemidemi:

It's basically a time we invite people to come together irrespective of denomination to interact.

Saw your website, do you mind sharing with ALL ?
Re: For Religion Section Nlers Living In UK by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 13, 2013
Re: For Religion Section Nlers Living In UK by Nobody: 12:23am On Aug 14, 2013
New Alfa:

Are you ashamed of your tribe? And why drag Igbo into your discussions? Do you have Igbo derangement problem or what?

I have been accused of being Igbo, which I am not.....

no vex.....
Re: For Religion Section Nlers Living In UK by NewAlfa: 12:33am On Aug 14, 2013
Logicboy03:

I have been accused of being Igbo, which I am not.....

no vex.....

ACCUSED!? Did you just use the word "accused" when referring to my tribe? Is it a crime to be Igbo that one has to be accused and such "accusations" be denied vehemently? What an insult.

Your "no vex" is just nonsense because your freudian slip of tongue has shown you for the Igbo hater you really are. No wonder you don't visit politics section because you know you would not be able to control your hatred over there. Anyway, whatever you are, I am very happy that you are not one of the "accused" Igbos. We accept the "accusation" and plead guilty to this heinous crime of being Igbo. Thanks.
Re: For Religion Section Nlers Living In UK by shdemidemi(m): 12:33am On Aug 14, 2013
frosbel:

Saw your website, do you mind sharing with ALL ?

I don't mind atall ....you can share the link
Re: For Religion Section Nlers Living In UK by Nobody: 5:53am On Aug 14, 2013
New Alfa:

ACCUSED!? Did you just use the word "accused" when referring to my tribe? Is it a crime to be Igbo that one has to be accused and such "accusations" be denied vehemently? What an insult.

Your "no vex" is just nonsense because your freudian slip of tongue has shown you for the Igbo hater you really are. No wonder you don't visit politics section because you know you would not be able to control your hatred over there. Anyway, whatever you are, I am very happy that you are not one of the "accused" Igbos. We accept the "accusation" and plead guilty to this heinous crime of being Igbo. Thanks.

See this tribal warrior.

I said that I was "accused" because the claim that I was Igbo also carried the accusation that I wanted to see the nation divided for my own greed (some biafran stuff).

Sorry, it was long ago when I made the mistake of entering the politics section. Dont blame me, blame Nairaland for the tribalistic stereotyping of igbos. Claiming to be igbo in some sections carry a negative perception (from the tribalists).

So, you can understand why I said so.
Re: For Religion Section Nlers Living In UK by shdemidemi(m): 8:48am On Aug 14, 2013
Goshen360: E be like say I go come visit London o. grin the way I dey see that restaurant so. tongue

Go buy your ticket bro, no time.
Re: For Religion Section Nlers Living In UK by thehomer: 9:05am On Aug 14, 2013
shdemidemi:

Yes o, full English breakfast buffet.

The address is Hilton Docklands Riverside London

265 Rotherhithe street

SE16 5HW

From 9am

Are non-believers invited?
Re: For Religion Section Nlers Living In UK by shdemidemi(m): 9:18am On Aug 14, 2013
thehomer:

Are non-believers invited?

Definitely, it is opened to anyone really.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gospel Singer Goes Dirty On Stage (photo) / What Is The Essence Of Atheism? / Men & Women Of God In The House Should Please Help Me Interpret My Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.