Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

For Religion Section Nlers Living In UK - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For Religion Section Nlers Living In UK (4838 Views)

What Will It Mean For Religion When Humans Create Conscious Robots? / Religion Section 'awards Night' / *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Religion Section Nlers Living In UK by mkmyers45(m): 1:30pm On Jul 07, 2013
Will they be re-meet? i can't make the 4th but from 20th will do
Re: For Religion Section Nlers Living In UK by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 08, 2013
plaetton: Should I be packing heat, just in case Frosbel decides to organise a lynch mob for Trinitarians, JWs, Catholics and atheists?

lol grin grin grin grin grin
Re: For Religion Section Nlers Living In UK by Mranony: 9:51pm On Jul 08, 2013
dorox: Good idea anony,August 4th looks great for me, all that is left is a perfect venue and time.
Cool cool, let's wait and see what frosbel says. Once everyone agrees, then we can suggest a venue. I personally would suggest we meet in a nice pub in central london and chat over a few drinks and some decent grub.
Re: For Religion Section Nlers Living In UK by Mranony: 9:52pm On Jul 08, 2013
mkmyers45: Will they be re-meet? i can't make the 4th but from 20th will do
I'm hoping this meeting wouldn't be the last of our meetings... God willing, we'll have more times to hang out if Jesus tarries.
Re: For Religion Section Nlers Living In UK by Mranony: 1:02pm On Jul 30, 2013
Bump.
Re: For Religion Section Nlers Living In UK by Mranony: 1:20pm On Jul 30, 2013
I'm suggesting dinner at one of two possible restaurants in the central London area for our meet-up next Sunday namely

The Andaz Restaurant
http://www.andazdining.com/contactandlocation-en.html

...and the Galvin Café a Vin
http://www.galvinrestaurants.com/section.php/69/1/how_to_find_us/cac4b37b715fd647939e06d3accd9398

Both of them are located near the Liverpool Street station, I haven't visited either of them yet but they come highly recommended and the prices seem quite reasonable in my opinion.

It will be nice if we can get those who are interested to confirm intent as soon as possible so that we know how many to book a table for.

So what do you guys think, dinner on Sunday the 4th?
Re: For Religion Section Nlers Living In UK by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 30, 2013
unfortunately due to other commitments , will not make it.
Re: For Religion Section Nlers Living In UK by Mranony: 10:26pm On Jul 30, 2013
frosbel: unfortunately due to other commitments , will not make it.
Ouch, that's sad
Re: For Religion Section Nlers Living In UK by Pygru: 1:09pm On Jul 31, 2013
Mr anony: I'm suggesting dinner at one of two possible restaurants in the central London area for our meet-up next Sunday namely

The Andaz Restaurant

http://www.galvinrestaurants.com/section.php/69/1/how_to_find_us/cac4b37b715fd647939e06d3accd9398

Both of them are located near the Liverpool Street station, I haven't visited either of them yet but they come highly recommended and the prices seem quite reasonable in my opinion.

It will be nice if we can get those who are interested to confirm intent as soon as possible so that we know how many to book a table for.

unfortunately, because the place dey near my office, I no go fit come.
.....too close for comfort....... sad
Re: For Religion Section Nlers Living In UK by manmustwac(m): 1:36pm On Jul 31, 2013
Pygru:

unfortunately, because the place dey near my office, I no go fit come.
.....too close for comfort....... sad
Can't you come in disguise? Or. Wear camouflage?
frosbel: unfortunately due to other commitments , will not make it.

It seems as if no matter what date anony chooses somebody willalways be busy ircant make it for whatever reason sad
Re: For Religion Section Nlers Living In UK by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 31, 2013
manmustwac: Can't you come in disguise? Or. Wear camouflage?
It seems as if no matter what date anony chooses somebody willalways be busy ircant make it for whatever reason sad

I don't live in London , weekends are difficult and mostly spent with family , though Saturdays can be possible. Anyway this weekend is booked.

Who wants to meet with people like Pygru anyway - grin

1 Like

Re: For Religion Section Nlers Living In UK by Pygru: 2:03pm On Jul 31, 2013
frosbel:

Who wants to meet with people like Pygru anyway - grin
angry angry angry
wetin you mean

If you see me for real life you go supprise grin grin grin
Re: For Religion Section Nlers Living In UK by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 31, 2013
Pygru:
angry angry angry
wetin you mean

If you see me for real life you go supprise grin grin grin

well , if you know me , just spell it out and stop messing about angry
Re: For Religion Section Nlers Living In UK by Mranony: 10:31pm On Jul 31, 2013
Na wa o! Why is everyone suddenly developing cold feet now? I suspect paranoia (and I hope I'm wrong). Are you guys scared of meeting each other offline?
Re: For Religion Section Nlers Living In UK by Mranony: 10:33pm On Jul 31, 2013
manmustwac: Can't you come in disguise? Or. Wear camouflage?
lol, I wonder o. By the way, does the day work for you?
Re: For Religion Section Nlers Living In UK by Pygru: 11:57pm On Jul 31, 2013
frosbel:

well , if you know me , just spell it out and stop messing about angry
wetin angry
no be you stir hornets' nest
Re: For Religion Section Nlers Living In UK by CarCam: 8:55pm On Aug 01, 2013
Mr anony:

I'm suggesting dinner at one of two possible restaurants in the central London area for our meet-up next Sunday namely

The Andaz Restaurant

@Mr anony @frosbel

Why going swanky?

Can we not simply find a bench(es)

Why not Potters' Field Park by City Hall.
- You get it? Potters?, how appropriate, eh. Coincidence maybe?

Anyone else rooting/voting for Potters' Field Park by city hall?

City Hall, the headquarters of the Greater London Authority (i.e. GLA) Boris Johnson the Mayor of London's office is round the bend in Southwark, on the south bank of the River, near Tower Bridge.

City Hall and its environs have benches that can be taken advantages of, why cant one meet there

Fresh open air, vitamin D and all

[img]http://wkuplondon.files./2011/07/potters2_011.jpg[/img]

#Sunday the 4th
- Could be incorrect but I think there is a Prudential RideLondon weekend on the 4th of August 2013
Re: For Religion Section Nlers Living In UK by CarCam: 9:10pm On Aug 01, 2013
[img]http://wkuplondon.files./2011/07/potters2_011.jpg[/img]

When the crowd turns up y'all better be prepared to get hold of or find a few loaves of bread and two fish to feed the people with
Re: For Religion Section Nlers Living In UK by Mranony: 3:27pm On Aug 02, 2013
^^^Thanks CarCam, I'm not that fussed about where we meet. I'm up for Potter's field too. Common guys, who else agrees?
Re: For Religion Section Nlers Living In UK by CarCam: 5:18am On Aug 03, 2013
Mr anony:

^^^Thanks CarCam, I'm not that fussed about where we meet.

I'm up for Potter's field too
. Common guys, who else agrees?

Anyone else for Potter's field tomorrow or is it a raincheck?
Re: For Religion Section Nlers Living In UK by Mranony: 11:31pm On Aug 03, 2013
It appears no one is really interested for tomorrow. Guys, do we take a raincheck say sometime after the 20th or anyone else care to suggest a date. I'm still keen to meetup
Re: For Religion Section Nlers Living In UK by manmustwac(m): 11:36pm On Aug 03, 2013
Mr anony: It appears no one is really interested for tomorrow. Guys, do we take a raincheck say sometime after the 20th or anyone else care to suggest a date. I'm still keen to meetup
I wquldn't mind coming but i don't want to be the only one there undecided
Re: For Religion Section Nlers Living In UK by Mranony: 11:38pm On Aug 03, 2013
manmustwac: I wquldn't mind coming but i don't want to be the only one there undecided
Yeah same here, I'm up for it but I'm concerned about the exact same thing
Re: For Religion Section Nlers Living In UK by manmustwac(m): 11:41pm On Aug 03, 2013
manmustwac: I wquldn't mind coming but i don't want to be the only one there undecided
Guess you'll just have to postpone it for now till a later date and if that don't workout am afraid you may have to cancel
Re: For Religion Section Nlers Living In UK by Mranony: 11:50pm On Aug 03, 2013
manmustwac: Guess you'll just have to postpone it for now till a later date and if that don't workout am afraid you may have to cancel
How does the weekend of 24/25th work for you? Please as much as possible, give a definite answer.

I'll ask everyone to do the same so that at least we know how many people are confirmed to attend
Re: For Religion Section Nlers Living In UK by manmustwac(m): 11:53pm On Aug 03, 2013
23rd and 24th is for me mate but its the others you should be worried about
Re: For Religion Section Nlers Living In UK by benalvino(m): 12:15am On Aug 04, 2013
Am not gonna meet up with out serious police screening... Some guys here are extremist... They can carry out suicide attack.
Re: For Religion Section Nlers Living In UK by CarCam: 9:30am On Aug 04, 2013
Mr anony:

It appears no one is really interested for tomorrow.

Guys, do we take a raincheck say sometime after the 20th or anyone else care to suggest a date.

I'm still keen to meetup

manmustwac:

I wquldn't mind coming but i don't want to be the only one there undecided

Mr anony:

Yeah same here I'm up for it but I'm concerned about the exact same thing

manmustwac:

Guess you'll just have to postpone it for now till a later date and if that don't workout am afraid you may have to cancel

Mr anony:

How does the weekend of 24/25th work for you?

Please as much as possible, give a definite answer.

I'll ask everyone to do the same so that at least we know how many people are confirmed to attend

manmustwac:

23rd and 24th is for me mate but its the others you should be worried about

Okedokes,

if today's still on; the day is still young . . .

or if it's going to be the 23rd & 24th August 2013,

let's have a proper or complete rendezvous

- Potters field's been accepted but no agreed time(s)
Re: For Religion Section Nlers Living In UK by Mranony: 4:47pm On Aug 05, 2013
Ok cool, so now we have three confirmed.

Let's make things a bit more definite.

Venue: Potter's Feild Park
Date: Saturday, August 24, 2013
Time: 1.00pm

Sounds good?
Re: For Religion Section Nlers Living In UK by debosky(m): 10:24am On Aug 13, 2013
Hmm I might be interested in this - if just to anoint Frosbel with the trinity. grin
Re: For Religion Section Nlers Living In UK by shdemidemi(m): 10:51am On Aug 13, 2013
I would like to invite anyone interested to a breakfast meeting at the Hilton docklands on the 24th of August.

The meeting is between 9 am and 12pm, there is definitely enough time for anyone interested to get to potter's field park before 1pm.

Free breakfast, car park and crèche is guaranteed.

More details available if needed.
Re: For Religion Section Nlers Living In UK by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 13, 2013
shdemidemi: I would like to invite anyone interested to a breakfast meeting at the Hilton docklands on the 24th of August.

The meeting is between 9 am and 12pm, there is definitely enough time for anyone interested to get to potter's field park before 1pm.

Free breakfast, car park and crèche is guaranteed.

More details available if needed.

See swag! Chei...if only I wouldnt be busy in Naija then.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman's Wedding Reception In 2004(photo) / Gospel Singer Goes Dirty On Stage (photo) / What Is The Essence Of Atheism?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.