Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

He Proposed To Me,he Went & Marry Another Woman"i Want To Send Assasins To Him" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Proposed To Me,he Went & Marry Another Woman"i Want To Send Assasins To Him" (2944 Views)

I Have Regular Sex With A Married Woman! I Feel I Will Soon Be Caught / He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) / Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Proposed To Me,he Went & Marry Another Woman"i Want To Send Assasins To Him" by DonaldGenes(m): 2:19pm On Jan 18, 2013
Pls admin post dis 4 me and remember 2 hide my i.d pls, pls notify me wen posted,there's dis man he has broken my heart in dat after he must hav proposed 2 me,he went ahead and married anoda girl,i want 2 send assasins 2 kil him instantly,wot do u think?Advice pls.

I was really distraught when I saw this,can't believe our women can go this far all in the name of marriage even when we've got so many men around this country,God help us we men
Re: He Proposed To Me,he Went & Marry Another Woman"i Want To Send Assasins To Him" by Amya(f): 2:23pm On Jan 18, 2013
Go ahead and shoot the mothafucka. These men need to be taught a lesson.

And you donald, do you know what it means for a lady to invest all her all in a relationship only to be rubbished in the end.

3 Likes

Re: He Proposed To Me,he Went & Marry Another Woman"i Want To Send Assasins To Him" by uboma(m): 2:28pm On Jan 18, 2013
Story story....
Re: He Proposed To Me,he Went & Marry Another Woman"i Want To Send Assasins To Him" by Idowuogbo(f): 2:43pm On Jan 18, 2013
Amya: Go ahead and shoot the mothafucka. These men need to be taught a lesson.

And you donald, do you know what it means for a lady to invest all her all in a relationship only to be rubbished in the end.
am disappointed. smh!

3 Likes

Re: He Proposed To Me,he Went & Marry Another Woman"i Want To Send Assasins To Him" by loluadeoye: 2:45pm On Jan 18, 2013
@amya what if dat man happened to be one o f ur bro,inlaw,or ur relatives am sure u wl still advice to go ahead and shoot him hunnn
Re: He Proposed To Me,he Went & Marry Another Woman"i Want To Send Assasins To Him" by uboma(m): 2:49pm On Jan 18, 2013

U have only heard from one party and u are condemning the man and men in general. Na wa ooooo!!!
Re: He Proposed To Me,he Went & Marry Another Woman"i Want To Send Assasins To Him" by Amya(f): 2:50pm On Jan 18, 2013
Idowuogbo:
am disappointed. smh!

Why now?
Re: He Proposed To Me,he Went & Marry Another Woman"i Want To Send Assasins To Him" by Idowuogbo(f): 2:53pm On Jan 18, 2013
Amya:

Why now?
reread ur comment and u'll no y.
Re: He Proposed To Me,he Went & Marry Another Woman"i Want To Send Assasins To Him" by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 18, 2013
Re: He Proposed To Me,he Went & Marry Another Woman"i Want To Send Assasins To Him" by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 18, 2013
Re: He Proposed To Me,he Went & Marry Another Woman"i Want To Send Assasins To Him" by Amya(f): 3:02pm On Jan 18, 2013
The thing is when it comes to the thing of the heart, we all get hypocritical. We are scared to look weak so we are always quick to say "move on" "there are billions of guys out there" and bla bla. If you've never been heartbroken, then I don't pray it happens to you. It's a poison to your soul.

Even if you every recover from it, you change from the sweet natured person you were to become this bitter, cynical, skeptical person who would never completely give their heart to someone who may love them completely. Ruining not just one life, but couple of lives in the process.

It's easy to tell her to "move on" "there are many fishes in the river" and all, but the thing is, if the girl is so hurt she's contemplating murder, then the guy himself killed her soul. Robbed her of her innocence, destroyed something in her that cannot be replaced. Why should he go off free, unhurt and happy.

Well, I don't want him murdered literally, but I want karma to visit him and screw him up badly.

5 Likes

Re: He Proposed To Me,he Went & Marry Another Woman"i Want To Send Assasins To Him" by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 18, 2013
Amya: The thing is when it comes to the thing of the heart, we all get hypocritical. We are scared to look weak so we are always quick to say "move on" "there are billions of guys out there" and bla bla. If you've never been heartbroken, then I don't pray it happens to you. It's a poison to your soul.

Even if you every recover from it, you change from the sweet natured person you were to become this bitter, cynical, skeptical person who would never completely give their heart to someone who may love them completely. Ruining not just one life, but couple of lives in the process.

It's easy to tell her to "move on" "there are many fishes in the river" and all, but the thing is, if the girl is so hurt she's contemplating murder, then the guy himself killed her soul. Robbed her of her innocence, destroyed something in her that cannot be replaced. Why should he go off free, unhurt and happy.

Well, I don't want him murdered literally, but I want karma to visit him and screw him up badly.
Spot on.
Re: He Proposed To Me,he Went & Marry Another Woman"i Want To Send Assasins To Him" by Idowuogbo(f): 3:21pm On Jan 18, 2013
Amya: The thing is when it comes to the thing of the heart, we all get hypocritical. We are scared to look weak so we are always quick to say "move on" "there are billions of guys out there" and bla bla. If you've never been heartbroken, then I don't pray it happens to you. It's a poison to your soul.

Am proud of u! kiss kiss kiss
Re: He Proposed To Me,he Went & Marry Another Woman"i Want To Send Assasins To Him" by Amya(f): 3:25pm On Jan 18, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Am proud of u! kiss kiss kiss

Thanks sweery grin grin grin
Re: He Proposed To Me,he Went & Marry Another Woman"i Want To Send Assasins To Him" by Idowuogbo(f): 3:27pm On Jan 18, 2013
Amya:

Thanks sweery grin grin grin
uwc cupcakes! i always known u wont let me down. chop am kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: He Proposed To Me,he Went & Marry Another Woman"i Want To Send Assasins To Him" by EzePromoe: 3:28pm On Jan 18, 2013

Are you fücked with dïck or finger
Re: He Proposed To Me,he Went & Marry Another Woman"i Want To Send Assasins To Him" by kittykat1(f): 3:39pm On Jan 18, 2013
Amya I gget ur point.
Re: He Proposed To Me,he Went & Marry Another Woman"i Want To Send Assasins To Him" by Davico(m): 3:47pm On Jan 18, 2013
Hey..he left u,da is bad.y must u kill him 4 reflectin he is a cheat on time. Apart, u said he proposed only, u can't go thus far but ur reaction says d guy has entered there many times. 4 any reason don't kill knowing if u do dat, another person is at d door to kill u too wen u offend.
Re: He Proposed To Me,he Went & Marry Another Woman"i Want To Send Assasins To Him" by achinaboy(m): 4:14pm On Jan 18, 2013
I think it`s better to be single than to be in abusive marriage. chikena.. cool
Re: He Proposed To Me,he Went & Marry Another Woman"i Want To Send Assasins To Him" by blabber15(f): 4:30pm On Jan 18, 2013
That girl needs to stop watching Nollywood movies. I'm sure that's where this risky idea came from.
Re: He Proposed To Me,he Went & Marry Another Woman"i Want To Send Assasins To Him" by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 18, 2013
hmmmm. Fear em Naija Babes
Re: He Proposed To Me,he Went & Marry Another Woman"i Want To Send Assasins To Him" by DonaldGenes(m): 4:46pm On Jan 18, 2013
Idowuogbo:
uwc cupcakes! i always known u wont let me down. chop am kiss kiss kiss kiss
I need your Twitter handle now I have catch you,you know I trip for you for lonq,just wanting to be your off-NL friend and you keep circlinq me around,dunno how to drop my Pin for u here but I feel relatively insecure droppin it,
Am mot shy to say I admired the real woman in you,not kiddinq
And least of all,no way to chat with you onNL,its sucksz! For real!!!!

My only Ido,let no guy on NL come near you or I will be coerced to fight the person! #word#
Re: He Proposed To Me,he Went & Marry Another Woman"i Want To Send Assasins To Him" by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 18, 2013
Donalð Genes:
I need your Twitter handle now I have catch you,you know I trip for you for lonq,just wanting to be your off-NL friend and you keep circlinq me around,dunno how to drop my Pin for u here but I feel relatively insecure droppin it,

My only Ido,let month guy on NL come near you or I will be force to fight the person! #word#
Ah ah, eh eh. I am seeing sontin.
Re: He Proposed To Me,he Went & Marry Another Woman"i Want To Send Assasins To Him" by Idowuogbo(f): 4:52pm On Jan 18, 2013
Donalð Genes:

My only Ido,let no guy on NL come near you or I will be coerced to fight the person! #word#
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
i dont have a twitter account. embarassed embarassed embarassed
jus follow me on nl... smiley

3 Likes

Re: He Proposed To Me,he Went & Marry Another Woman"i Want To Send Assasins To Him" by Idowuogbo(f): 4:53pm On Jan 18, 2013
fresh_dude: Ah ah, eh eh. I am seeing sontin.
move joor! grin grin grin
Re: He Proposed To Me,he Went & Marry Another Woman"i Want To Send Assasins To Him" by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 18, 2013
Go ahead and kill him. There is a limit to lies a guy should tell to get a phuck.
Re: He Proposed To Me,he Went & Marry Another Woman"i Want To Send Assasins To Him" by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 18, 2013
Donalð Genes:

see bars o...where were you during the wooing competition naw?
Re: He Proposed To Me,he Went & Marry Another Woman"i Want To Send Assasins To Him" by DonaldGenes(m): 4:56pm On Jan 18, 2013
fresh_dude: Ah ah, eh eh. I am seeing sontin.
Ohhh buoy,it ain't my fault buddy,I dey like her ever since I came to NL,just that I always assume she is taken.

You know so many dupliticious phoney peeps here,so one has to extra careful in meetinq friends!
If anyone knows her pin or twitter handle should DM me aaait!!!! I'm beqqinq ooooooooo
Re: He Proposed To Me,he Went & Marry Another Woman"i Want To Send Assasins To Him" by DonaldGenes(m): 5:00pm On Jan 18, 2013
ItsModella:
see bars o...where were you during the wooing competition naw?
My M.sc lectures wouldn't let me be around,sometimes I come home late,
Nonetheless I like her scatterrrrrrrrr! I know it sounds funny though..but basiccally I think NL cabal wouldn't allow one qet close to some of you here.
Re: He Proposed To Me,he Went & Marry Another Woman"i Want To Send Assasins To Him" by DonaldGenes(m): 5:05pm On Jan 18, 2013
Idowuogbo:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
i dont have a twitter account. embarassed embarassed embarassed
jus follow me on nl... smiley
Sweethrt will I keep followinq you on NL?
I want to be sure no dude is eyeinq you here as well either On or off-NL
Okayyyyyy r u on BB?
Re: He Proposed To Me,he Went & Marry Another Woman"i Want To Send Assasins To Him" by showoff(f): 5:08pm On Jan 18, 2013
Kill him han. and spend the rest of your life in prison or u die by hanging while better guys will pass u by.
Re: He Proposed To Me,he Went & Marry Another Woman"i Want To Send Assasins To Him" by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 18, 2013
[quote
author=Amya]The thing is when it comes to the thing of the heart, we
all get hypocritical. We are scared to look weak so we are always quick
to say "move on" "there are billions of guys out there" and bla bla. If
you've never been heartbroken, then I don't pray it happens to you. It's
a poison to your soul.

Even if you every recover from it, you change from the sweet natured
person you were to become this bitter, cynical, skeptical person who
would never completely give their heart to someone who may love them
completely. Ruining not just one life, but couple of lives in the
process.

It's easy to tell her to "move on" "there are many fishes in the river"
and all, but the thing is, if the girl is so hurt she's contemplating
murder, then the guy himself killed her soul. Robbed her of her
innocence, destroyed something in her that cannot be replaced. Why
should he go off free, unhurt and happy.

Well, I don't want him murdered literally, but I want karma to visit him
and screw him up badly.[/quote]I likey.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will She Ever Change??? / Guyz Can U Date A Virgin? No Sex Till Marriage Can U / Some Hazards In Marrying The Wrong Lady!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.