Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,122 members, 7,821,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Will She Ever Change??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will She Ever Change??? (2952 Views)

Can He Ever Change (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will She Ever Change??? by zhirinmai(m): 3:02pm On Jul 04, 2013
I'v been in love with this girl for up to 1 year now, and all that i have ever gained from loving her is pain and more pain. Shez actually cheating on me with my best friend, and I'v tried all my best just to make our relationship stand but its as if the more i try the more thingz get worst. My problem is that am afraid to say 'NO', am no more intrested, cos i LOVE her. Am not sure i'll be able to help it. When ever i say am no more doing again, am alwayz the one going back to beg her again. 3weeks ago i caught her in my frndz room, and i was angry, angry to the extent that i could not eat nor sleep for more than 4 dayz. I made up my mind to delete her number and forget about her, but When i was about deleting it, something just came into me, telling me to go apologize to her, and i should make her promise me it will never happen again. But it happened again yesterday. Am confused now, cos am not ready to repeat the same mistakes. I'm trying to be strong, but the tears just keep on coming. Why am i being too foolish, why cant i be my self,why am i too afraid to take the step. Why why why. I need ur advise plz. i need some matured minds to put me through. 10x
Re: Will She Ever Change??? by Pacify: 3:19pm On Jul 04, 2013
It's just necessary that you go through this so when you're more mature you would be able to better manage your relationships.

For the now, swallow ur pride and let it go, u may not find it easy but with time it will fade off.

Money and maturity will be your future tool.

1 Like

Re: Will She Ever Change??? by Waspy(m): 3:33pm On Jul 04, 2013
zhirinmai: I'v been in love with this girl for up to 1 year now, and all that i have ever gained from loving her is pain and more pain. Shez actually cheating on me with my best friend, and I'v tried all my best just to make our relationship stand but its as if the more i try the more thingz get worst. My problem is that am afraid to say 'NO', am no more intrested, cos i LOVE her. Am not sure i'll be able to help it. When ever i say am no more doing again, am alwayz the one going back to beg her again. 3weeks ago i caught her in my frndz room, and i was angry, angry to the extent that i could not eat nor sleep for more than 4 dayz. I made up my mind to delete her number and forget about her, but When i was about deleting it, something just came into me, telling me to go apologize to her, and i should make her promise me it will never happen again. But it happened again yesterday. Am confused now, cos am not ready to repeat the same mistakes. I'm trying to be strong, but the tears just keep on coming. Why am i being too foolish, why cant i be my self,why am i too afraid to take the step. Why why why. I need ur advise plz. i need some matured minds to put me through. 10x
E be like she don jazz u kiss

1 Like

Re: Will She Ever Change??? by overdrive(m): 3:39pm On Jul 04, 2013
Are u that ugly.
Re: Will She Ever Change??? by Enegod(m): 3:57pm On Jul 04, 2013
zhirinmai: i could not eat nor sleep for more than 4 dayz
and you are still alive..it's a miracle. You should thank God for that
Re: Will She Ever Change??? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 04, 2013
You have to let go. If you don't let go now, you will regret your actions later. What sort of best friend sleeps with your best friend? The Yoruba says, "Iyawo to ban tin Yan Ale, ofe pa Oko ni". Meaning, a wife that is cheating is gonna kill her husband soon. Before you die, u better let the girl go. When you meet the right woman, you will actually look at yourself for being stupid now, dat u dated the wrong lady.
Re: Will She Ever Change??? by Lovetinz(m): 3:54am On Jul 05, 2013
You have low self esteem!

Always look good, dress well, improve your grammar and diction,
acquire other social, non-academic skills, mix with classy friends,
Learn to laugh.

Don't doubt me.
You cried for 4days.
I wept for 3months!

If you do the above, You'll be immune.

2 Likes

Re: Will She Ever Change??? by brut(f): 7:07am On Jul 05, 2013
Chai!wetin dem give my guy chop eh?they cal it kobnomi.first things first, u nd some sort of prayers(deliverance) then we take it from there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will She Ever Change??? by collins2gee(m): 8:36am On Jul 05, 2013
Dude, I think you have to deal with issues of low self-esteem. Also, you seem to have idolized this girl. This is why you keep going back even when she hurts you serially. Here is my suggestion : You need to start DEMONIZING this girl. Begin to see her as a bad person. Do not focus on the good times you shared. Begin to look at her in her true light. Whenever you think of her, always focus on the bad part of her. Slowly and with time, you will get over her. By the way, are you still BEST FRIENDS with that your "Best friend " ?

2 Likes

Re: Will She Ever Change??? by sweettease(f): 8:41am On Jul 05, 2013
Wetin? undecided Na beauty and the beast This is just too much.
Anyway, if you know any other girl that has feelings for you, go for that one, it would be at her own risk but some girls will agree either way. It will serve as a diversional therapy for you and in order to make it work, you have to make up your mind to stay with the one who wants you and not the one who treats you like trash. The painful truth is that she is probably stil accepting you cos she pities you. Your actions are enough to kill her feelings for you or make her overlook it(see-finish)

Right now, she is highly convinced you would come back, put her to shame and restore your dignity, don't go back, and just in case she realizes her mistake and comes back pleading when you are about kicking off with another chick, you will be the greatest fool to fall for that cos she will never change!!!
Re: Will She Ever Change??? by Mynd44: 8:42am On Jul 05, 2013
This guy needs to be slapped

1 Like

Re: Will She Ever Change??? by sweettease(f): 8:44am On Jul 05, 2013
collins2gee: Dude, I think you have to deal with issues of low self-esteem. Also, you seem to have idolized this girl. This is why you keep going back even when she hurts you serially. Here is my suggestion : You need to start DEMONIZING this girl. Begin to see her as a bad person. Do not focus on the good times you shared. Begin to look at her in her true light. Whenever you think of her, always focus on the bad part of her. Slowly and with time, you will get over her. By the way, are you still BEST FRIENDS with that your "Best friend " ?
I like this one grin grin grin
Re: Will She Ever Change??? by collins2gee(m): 9:53am On Jul 05, 2013
sweet-tease:

I like this one grin grin grin

Lol, yes nau ! Dude has to look for some flaw(s) about this babe and amplify it in his mind. Many years ago when I was a smallie in school, I was seeing a girl who used to play me like that. I would catch her with guys and form vexing. At the end of the day, I would still be the one to go "a-begging". Try as I did, I was unable to get her off my mind. One day after she lied to me that she was travelling home and I saw her in a guy's room. I confronted her only for her to cuss me out. The thing about this babe was that her spoken English was VERY POOR. When I left, the Gbagaun she scattered that evening kept playing back in my mind. I thereafter latched on to this flaw about this babe and told myself I deserved better than this. Anytime I would think of her thereafter, I would suppress the urge to go back with that flaw about her in mind. I told myself that I deserved better than this "lie lie babe wey no even sabi speak English sef " I would go: " mtcheww, Person dey University but no sabi speak English ! Abeg make she GERROUT! " Lol. It was hard because I really had it bad for her. But slowly and with time, I came over my mumuish obsession. So, dude if your reading this, you can try it. DONT THINK SHE CAN CHANGE. RATHER, THINK OF HER AS A LYING, CHEATING GIRL LACKING SELF-DIGNITY ( I assume you have bleeped her and now your friend also.)
Re: Will She Ever Change??? by Leemak: 10:55am On Jul 05, 2013
capital NO.......she can never change, once a cheater is always a cheater.
Re: Will She Ever Change??? by Mynd44: 10:56am On Jul 05, 2013
Leemak: capital NO.......she can never change, once a cheater is always a cheater.
She did not even say she was interested in changing
Re: Will She Ever Change??? by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 05, 2013
op, ARE YOU A MAN

no offence meant. cool cool
Re: Will She Ever Change??? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 05, 2013
YAWNS.......ROLLS OVER AND STARTS TO PHUCK UR GF DOGG1E STYLE
Re: Will She Ever Change??? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 05, 2013
Eyahh see mukaila aka mumu.The girl don wash toto for inside food for you.U see as u dey so,no be your head dey ur neck again,she don change am to ram head.Yoruba people go say,won ti fi ori re gba paro.The next time u see this girl,tie am down, give her koboko for yansh.Then put rope for her neck and finish her.You will be free after that.
Re: Will She Ever Change??? by Agybabe(f): 12:32pm On Jul 05, 2013
She won't change. Starve for 6months and I swear you will forget her. Life goes on!
Re: Will She Ever Change??? by Sapphire86(f): 12:37pm On Jul 05, 2013
This thread is indeed very funny.

Really I think the only person that can deliver you from this you!

When sum1 shows you who they are REPEATEDLY accept it at face value and move on. But it is only you that can make that decision yourself and until you come to that place where u decide to be alone rather than unhappy, I'm afraid there is absolutely nothing we can do to help you.

1 Like

Re: Will She Ever Change??? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 05, 2013
Agybabe: She won't change. Starve for 6months and I swear you will forget her. Life goes on!

This girl u fine no be small.How much?
Re: Will She Ever Change??? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 05, 2013
Sapphire86: This thread is indeed very funny.

Really I think the only person that can deliver you from this you!

When sum1 shows you who they are REPEATEDLY accept it at face value and move on. But it is only you that can make that decision yourself and until you come to that place where u decide to be alone rather than unhappy, I'm afraid there is absolutely nothing we can do to help you.

lepa shandy..u are not bad at all..Na Dubai u dey?
Re: Will She Ever Change??? by sexymoma(f): 12:43pm On Jul 05, 2013
ah won ti jazz eleyii... i can help you o
you need someone that can be advising on what to do.
Why are you behaving like a kid na, she knows you will always forgive her whenever she cheats and it seems she has tie you brain to Iroko Tree.
Re: Will She Ever Change??? by Sapphire86(f): 12:50pm On Jul 05, 2013
bejahisky:

lepa shandy..u are not bad at all..Na Dubai u dey?

Excuse u, point of correct; lepa toh bad! Thanx a bunshes, I was in Dubai but now I'm in Lasgidi.
Re: Will She Ever Change??? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 05, 2013
Sapphire86:

Excuse u, point of correct; lepa toh bad! Thanx a bunshes, I was in Dubai but now I'm in Lasgidi.

Mmmm lepa toh bad..Carry go joor,u too gbasky.u dey make my head dey go kolocious.
Re: Will She Ever Change??? by haitto99(m): 1:05pm On Jul 05, 2013
guy u be mumu,abi she don wash give u chop?
Re: Will She Ever Change??? by Agybabe(f): 1:40pm On Jul 05, 2013
bejahisky:

This girl u fine no be small.How much?

Thanks for the compliment but it will be nice if you are careful about how and what you spit out to me here. I don't take shits like 'how much'. For what?
Re: Will She Ever Change??? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 05, 2013
Agybabe:

Thanks for the compliment but it will be nice if you are careful about how and what you spit out to me here. I don't take shits like 'how much'. For what?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I like it when I see ladies spit out fire like this. grin grin grin grin
Re: Will She Ever Change??? by haitto99(m): 1:51pm On Jul 05, 2013
alutacontinua:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I like it when I see ladies spit out fire like this. grin grin grin grin
i sure say ur own go worse pass
Re: Will She Ever Change??? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 05, 2013
haitto99: i sure say ur own go worse pass

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Will She Ever Change??? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 05, 2013
@ OP

It's OK.

This is but a necessary point in your evolution a man. Every guy who currently gets girls passed through this phase too.

This girl in question is not half as good as you presently think she is. You've placed her on a very high pedestal because you think you can't get another girl soon - if she leaves.

Women are attracted to guys who are a certain way on the inside. They don't have ANY choice in this.

Your job now is to become this correct-guy you already are in your masculine core. It's not money, nor your looks, nor anything external for that matter.

Deep down in your core as a man you are enough. You are already good enough for ANY girl - you just don't know it yet.

I'll recommend you Google 'Download Double Your Dating'. It's a PDF file. It contains helpful foundational topics that should get you started on the right path.

If you need to step it up beyound that, later on, just PM me and I'll make further recommendations.

All the best.

P.S: BTW, look for the profile of a chick here called Onila. She has lot's of topics like: 'The Beauty of South-African Women', etc.

Just look at those pictures and begin to see the honest truth that there is really ABUNDANCE. Walk down the streets, and just look. Go to the mall, the church or to a night club and just see.

If five girls are presently lined up to give you a blow-job - will you remember that girl?
Re: Will She Ever Change??? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 05, 2013
Agybabe:

If i am not careful what will happen? do u like it rough?

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Pastor's Advice To Married People / RATE MY GF Handwork..nt A Gay Oo / Guys Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.