Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Online Dating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Online Dating (2120 Views)

Online Dating: Lies And Tips / 7 Reasons You Should Try Online Dating / My Online Dating Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Dating by fxxkinheiress(f): 5:13pm On Jan 18, 2013
I think online dating is becoming somewhat popular.
Have you ever met someone online?
Have you spoken to them on the phone or Skype or have you only spoken to them via text?
Have you met them in person? If not, do you plan to?
Would you recommend it to someone or was it a disaster for you?

Let's discuss smiley
Re: Online Dating by HumbledbYGrace(f): 6:19pm On Jan 18, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: Online Dating by bigboyo: 6:31pm On Jan 18, 2013
...av only gone on a blind date once, nd its was OK though...buh one shud b careful as well nd d meetin shud b arranged in a place u ar well familiar wit...
...if i may ask, ar u bout to go on a blind date?...
Re: Online Dating by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 18, 2013
im planning to join christian mingle . com
Re: Online Dating by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:00pm On Jan 18, 2013
jacobscros: im planning to join christian mingle . com
Re: Online Dating by fxxkinheiress(f): 7:02pm On Jan 18, 2013
bigboyo: ...av only gone on a blind date once, nd its was OK though...buh one shud b careful as well nd d meetin shud b arranged in a place u ar well familiar wit...
...if i may ask, ar u bout to go on a blind date?...

You met someone without knowing their identity? That's bold.
Re: Online Dating by ifyeky(m): 7:09pm On Jan 18, 2013
Yea it happens though. I personally I dnt fancy & hve neva met someone from online dating site before, b it 2go, facebook, BBM or tweeter, even badoo etc but I hve frnds who hve met wid so many babes online and hve slept wid dem. To dem its fun but to me its a waste of time and resources but we can chat and get along very well but to meet, no

1 Like

Re: Online Dating by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 18, 2013
HumbledbYGrace:
mumu its an online dating site.
Re: Online Dating by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:03pm On Jan 18, 2013
jacobscros: mumu its an online dating site.
angry
Re: Online Dating by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 18, 2013
its full of lies, scam & deceit... you can create a thousand personality of yourself online..

A single person can answer 1000 names online, with different emails, passwords and profiles...

1 Like

Re: Online Dating by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:18pm On Jan 18, 2013
acidosis™:
its full of lies, scam & deceit... you can create a thousand personality of yourself online..

A single person can answer 1000 names online, with different emails, passwords and profiles...

That's rich cumin from u

2 Likes

Re: Online Dating by xyoung: 8:22pm On Jan 18, 2013
Online dating is a scam because u see prety pix but in real life, der r crap
*except sexylemon*
Where is she self?

2 Likes

Re: Online Dating by fxxkinheiress(f): 8:24pm On Jan 18, 2013
xyoung: Online dating is a scam because u see prety pix but in real life, der r crap
*except sexylemon*
Where is she self?

You're assuming that only females use fake pictures?

1 Like

Re: Online Dating by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:39pm On Jan 18, 2013
Every fake thing is from the devil....That's all I gotta say

[s]I treat people I meet online like u bumped on me on the street, u said hi in shoprite or u offered help from church. If u give me a fake picture that's up to u, u know where it will lead u and the outcome.M sick and tired of people who scare us from the internet with their flipping fake lives, Unless they r aliens[/s]
Re: Online Dating by xyoung: 9:02pm On Jan 18, 2013
fxxkin_heiress:

You're assuming that only females use fake pictures?
Talking from experience
Some time ago, tried meeting up with a facebook girl in d same univ with me but unfortunately her facebook pix turned out to be d direct opposite: - long neck (like ostrich), spotted face, fake voice, poor dress sense (jus like ajasco)...
Damn!!!! I started hiding from her after dat day because it was glaring I was more beautiful than her
Re: Online Dating by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:29pm On Jan 18, 2013
xyoung:
Talking from experience
Some time ago, tried meeting up with a facebook girl in d same univ with me but unfortunately her facebook pix turned out to be d direct opposite: - long neck (like ostrich), spotted face, fake voice, poor dress sense (jus like ajasco)...
Damn!!!! I started hiding from her after dat day because it was glaring I was more beautiful than her

Wish I was there to see ur face lol
Re: Online Dating by topsco(m): 9:54am On Jan 19, 2013
Yeah! I have met some female online,and we do normally called ourselves...
But have never meet anyone of dem in person,because i dont want it..on a conscious level,some of dem are scammers.
I cant recommend such to anyone.
...ma gbe ara le won,otito ni mo so fun e...
Re: Online Dating by bobbyruffy(m): 4:41pm On Jan 19, 2013
I so much blv in d law or karma. Wat u giv is wat u get. If u r real online wit gud mind, u'll surely meet a gud pesin online. I hav met wit enof frnds online, we hav helped each oda and will neva stop helpin each oda. As a matter of fact, i met my fiancè online n we hav since been happy 2gda. But still, beware!!!

2 Likes

Re: Online Dating by Gee001: 12:02pm On Jan 20, 2013
I hvnt n wud luv 2 meet real ppl bt kinda scared nt 2 meet those who claim 2b wot they're not. It'll jst weaken me. Bt i dnt undstnd y people r nt proud of demslves.
Re: Online Dating by bigboyo: 5:35pm On Jan 20, 2013
fxxkin_heiress:

You met someone without knowing their identity? That's bold.

...well, u can call it bold...buh it was actually in an open place, so course for alarm...
Re: Online Dating by godfadda6(m): 12:45pm On Jan 23, 2013
I met my fiancee online, I flew to florida to meet her, we have been going strong for close to 2years now, and we are getting married in april of this year...............there is still love online. first be open, LDR's are more complex that regular dating. More demanding and all that!

n.b: before bad mouths start opening their mouths, she is not 65years old, i'm 4 years older than she is, and i'm not marrying her for paper, i have my own paper.....................
Re: Online Dating by Agbgift(f): 12:52pm On Jan 23, 2013
bobbyruffy: I so much blv in d law or karma. Wat u giv is wat u get. If u r real online wit gud mind, u'll surely meet a gud pesin online. I hav met wit enof frnds online, we hav helped each oda and will neva stop helpin each oda. As a matter of fact, i met my fiancè online n we hav since been happy 2gda. But still, beware!!!

U are lucky.
Re: Online Dating by Agbgift(f): 12:55pm On Jan 23, 2013
godfadda6: I met my fiancee online, I flew to florida to meet her, we have been going strong for close to 2years now, and we are getting married in april of this year...............there is still love online. first be open, LDR's are more complex that regular dating. More demanding and all that!

n.b: before bad mouths start opening their mouths, she is not 65years old, i'm 4 years older than she is, and i'm not marrying her for paper, i have my own paper.....................

D guys get lucky in online dating. Lucky u.
Re: Online Dating by sexybash(f): 12:55pm On Jan 23, 2013
godfadda6: I met my fiancee online, I flew to florida to meet her, we have been going strong for close to 2years now, and we are getting married in april of this year...............there is still love online. first be open, LDR's are more complex that regular dating. More demanding and all that!

Gbamm you are on point
i in love with some one i met on nairaland, i love him and know he also does, we have issues just like regular relationship does,and am prepared to make it works even though there are issues, i have never felt so confident in relationship like this,he just make me happy anytime we talk even though we afar grin wink smiley
Re: Online Dating by Idowuogbo(f): 1:03pm On Jan 23, 2013
HumbledbYGrace:

That's rich cumin from u
Exactly! Busted! cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Online Dating by Idowuogbo(f): 1:04pm On Jan 23, 2013
sexybash:
Gbamm you are on point
i in love with some one i met on nairaland, i love him and know he also does, we have issues just like regular relationship does,and am prepared to make it works even though there are issues, i have never felt so confident in relationship like this,he just make me happy anytime we talk even though we afar grin wink smiley
Awwwww... How cute! smiley
Re: Online Dating by sexybash(f): 1:11pm On Jan 23, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Awwwww... How cute! smiley
yes oh the bobo shark my brain , i just to belive the guy, cant wait to se him in the next vist, i love the guy tori torun shocked cheesy smiley
Re: Online Dating by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 23, 2013
online dating has its advantages and disadvantages but IMHO, it's disadvantages surpasses it's advantages.

Cos' someone else failed doesn't mean you'll fail at it.sometimes you loose(find the one you love and he/she loves you right), sometimes, you don't

1 Like

Re: Online Dating by HumbledbYGrace(f): 1:46pm On Jan 23, 2013
lalaosky: online dating has its advantages and disadvantages but IMHO, it's disadvantages surpasses it's advantages.

Cos' someone else failed doesn't mean you'll fail at it.sometimes you loose(find the one you love and he/she loves you right), sometimes, you don't
grin grin grin

After the catfish front page story I wonder how people will survive.
Idowuogbo:
Exactly! Busted! cheesy grin grin
lol don't make him feel too bad now
Re: Online Dating by Nobody: 12:11am On Jan 25, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: grin grin grin

After the catfish front page story I wonder how people will survive. lol don't make him feel too bad now

lol...the catfish story might discourage some peeps but definately not all peeps.

Online dating aint bad just that one has to be extra carefull to avoid being conned
Re: Online Dating by Nobody: 12:33am On Jan 25, 2013
xyoung:
Talking from experience
wen u get a beautiful who will play u like black jack u complain again angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Should She Do? She Need Advice From Mature Minds. No Abuse Pls. / Worst Date Ever~! / I Want To Pay Her Back... Should I Do It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.